VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 5th, 2014 #1
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Justin Bourque - Moncton lockdown - 3 cops dead

Heavily armed RCMP officers in Moncton, N.B. continue to hunt for Justin Bourque, a gunman suspected of killing three officers and injuring two others.

A woman named Caitlin Isaac spoke to media on Thursday, claiming she is a former coworker of Bourque’s.

In an interview with Business Insider, Isaac said she worked with Bourque at a Walmart years ago. She said he was fired and that he always “seemed to have a problem with authority.”

Another post added to the Facebook page on Wednesday features a photo with a quote from comedian Dave Chappelle, “You ever notice a cop will pull you over for a light out, but if your car is broke down they drive right past you?”

.. lots more at: Justin Bourque - Moncton manhunt

Old June 7th, 2014 #2
Nick Collings

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-br...ting-1.2665900

Check this video at 2:05 where the reporter says what triggered Bourque was an incident about a year ago where Moncton RCMP "controversially" killed someone and were exonerated just two weeks ago.

This suspect-killing was flushed down the memory hole, I can't find anything on it other than at about the same time, Ontario police gunned down a naked man wielding the small metal leg of a wicker patio furniture table and were predictably not even wrist-slapped.

Bourque was definitely kwap hunting, probably set off by the increasingly familiar scenario of police shooting first and asking questions later, then covering up for one another.

I've lost track in the past few years of how many times this has happened in kwanada; poorly trained, often female or feminized male officers putting "safety first."

Old June 9th, 2014 #3
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Collings View Post
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-br...ting-1.2665900

Check this video at 2:05 where the reporter says what triggered Bourque was an incident about a year ago where Moncton RCMP "controversially" killed someone and were exonerated just two weeks ago.

This suspect-killing was flushed down the memory hole, I can't find anything on it other than at about the same time, Ontario police gunned down a naked man wielding the small metal leg of a wicker patio furniture table and were predictably not even wrist-slapped.

Bourque was definitely kwap hunting, probably set off by the increasingly familiar scenario of police shooting first and asking questions later, then covering up for one another.

I've lost track in the past few years of how many times this has happened in kwanada; poorly trained, often female or feminized male officers putting "safety first."
Safety First my white irish ass!

The oinkers get off on killing people because they are a bunch of blood thirsty thugs with a badge and a god complex for the most part.

Old June 9th, 2014 #4
Ray Allan

I guess this guy Bourque is still at large, I haven't heard or read anything else about him since the killings occurred.

"Officer safety"--what a joke. The state's costumed enforcers are a bunch of cowards, bullies and punks who get off on terrorizing the citizenry because they are unaccountable and there are no consequences for their actions. Well, between this incident and the pigs that got whacked in Vegas yesterday, things could be changing as people get more and more fed up with tyrannical government and the behavior of their enforcer/Praetorian Guard class making war on the plebians.

Unfortunately I see the kwaps getting even worse in the immediate future as the economy spirals ever downward, government becomes even more oppressive and the ZOGbots coming back from Afghanistan and other jew wars who have no other job skills besides killing people joining the ranks of the Blue Niggers. Expect more of these incidents to come.

Old June 13th, 2014 #5
8Man
"moderate" radical

No, Justin Bourque surrendered peacefully a few days ago. There's some discussion indicating Justin was angry about police killing his friend last year.

Quote:
Daniel Levesque, age 30, was shot four times by two Codiac RCMP officers in July 2013. The officers were recently cleared of any wrongdoing, following a review by the Fredericton Police Force.
ref: WAS JUSTIN BOURQUE TAKING VENGEANCE AGAINST THE RCMP FOR POLICE BRUTALITY?

There are some similarities with the RCMP firing-squad execution of Jeff Hughes in 2009.

Thread