VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 30th, 2013 #1
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Default Amount of aid sent to Israel increased in 2012

Quote:
Editor,

There is considerable angst locally over furloughs imposed under sequestration, and it is fully justified when we see how other government money is being squandered.

I’d gamble that few even know about this example. In 2012, Congress quietly sent to the president for his signature, a bill called the United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act. It increased the amount of U.S. aid given to Israel from $8 million daily to $11 million.
http://www.standard.net/stories/2013...increased-2012

Old July 30th, 2013 #2
Hunter Morrow

I know of that bill and another that affirmed Israel's "right to exist as a Jewish state."

There has been no president that has taken more bonds or given more "interest free loans" or sent more military hardware or permitted more luridly marked up goods to hit the U.S. marketplace or just deliberately and outright gave jews billions of dollars than Obama. This Obama Administration never heard a kike demand it didn't say "Yes Massa, No Massa, 3 Bags Full O' Jew Gold Fo Ya, Massa" to. President Obama has got more heebs in his Administration than Bibi Netanyahu.

The one and only entity not seeing budget cuts due to crippling state and federal debt? Israel! The one and only entity not subject to sequestration?
Israel! Everybody else is seeing a pay cut and the kikes are getting a raise. "Austerity" is only for goyim, didn't you hear?

Everybody taking a pay cut, Israel getting 4 billion in cash, "interest free loans" and the best fighter jets in the world even before the U.S. military gets 'em!

Old July 30th, 2013 #3
Jean West

No one has done more to keep tabs on the cost of Israel to the United States than the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs over many years. They used to have a running tab on their home page, but I see it's gone now. I also see that their fine editor Richard Curtiss died a few months ago. His is a name familiar to many WNs who watched angrily as Israel made mincemeat out of the Palestinians and the American taxpayers.

Old July 30th, 2013 #4
Chris Byrne

The military industrial complex benefits greatly from this deal and below the dotted line. They ship them whatever the U.S. dolt government pre-pays for, yet in these wars Israel barely lifts a finger. This government deserves to have useless allies like Israel.

Thread