Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 20th, 2017 #41
N.B. Forrest

While it's true that the kikes are the main reason today's bitches are out of control, it could never have happened if White men in positions of responsibility hadn't been weaklings & fools: they caved to their screamed demands for equality, when they should've told them they'd never be granted it, no matter how long they screamed. Women are either good, loving wives & mothers, or they're the jews' weapons to destroy all that White men have built over the last 5000 years.

White men of the past allowed universalist individualism bullshit to put chains on us. They must be broken.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 21st, 2017 #42
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
While it's true that the kikes are the main reason today's bitches are out of control, it could never have happened if White men in positions of responsibility hadn't been weaklings & fools: they caved to their screamed demands for equality, when they should've told them they'd never be granted it, no matter how long they screamed. Women are either good, loving wives & mothers, or they're the jews' weapons to destroy all that White men have built over the last 5000 years.

White men of the past allowed universalist individualism bullshit to put chains on us. They must be broken.
Yeah, they were "brave" enough to go fight those evil Nazis and japs to make it a jew/commie-safe world, but caved in to their own women, the fucking cowards. How many decades will it take to reverse all the damage the Worst Generation and their boomer brats created?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 21st, 2017 #43
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Yeah, they were "brave" enough to go fight those evil Nazis and japs to make it a jew/commie-safe world, but caved in to their own women, the fucking cowards. How many decades will it take to reverse all the damage the Worst Generation and their boomer brats created?
I'm not just talking about the WWjew dupes, but about the shitheads who gave women the vote.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 21st, 2017 #44
Crowe

I don't read Daily Stormer anymore, other than articles I see posted here. But this "White Sharia" thing seems more like satire, or hyperbole than anything serious. The ones screaming the loudest about it seem to be the "It's Islam!!!" crowd, or are feminists.

Old May 23rd, 2017 #45
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
White Sharia is a meme not a legal brief.

i say WHITE SHARIA is a good meme.

WHITE SHARIA comprehends all this
It is a good meme. A very good meme. It gets attention and has multiple meanings which invites serious thought.

Old May 23rd, 2017 #46
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

Even when cows are led to the slaughter to make burgers, they convince them they are going someplace relaxing and nice.

The meme, White Sharia, just might cause a serious thought to form in the dumb-downed minds of the cows being herded into the slaughter chutes. Something powerful enough to overcome the scent of blood misting in the air.

In order to defend White women, White men need to smell the blood in the air. White Sharia is that meme.
It draws blood in the minds of White men.

Think of the image of that Native American mercenary standing astride the log, in the Predator movie awaiting the alien monster to attack and kill him, as he draws the first blood, from his bared chest, as Arnold retreats to circle the wagon around the women.

White Sharia is a meme which draws blood, it is not a disrespect towards women.

White Sharia is a blood lust call to arms. It you, Emily, want White men to stand up and defend White women and children, you must allow the blood lust to rise.

Last edited by zoomcopter; May 23rd, 2017 at 12:09 PM.

Old May 23rd, 2017 #47
zoomcopter

White Sharia is a good meme if it forces White men to disengage form the NBA playoffs, if only momentary, to actually entertain an original thought of their own which addresses the real issues facing our race.

White Sharia is a good jew-git-su phrase which turns the Jewish meme of "kill all the Arabs" into a pro-White meme meaning kill all those seeking to destroy OUR race.

A rare meme, indeed.

Old May 23rd, 2017 #48
cillian

This will only catch on in the cross section of alt-righter and MGTOW.

It's retarded and DOA.

/next.

Old May 23rd, 2017 #49
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
It's retarded
Can you give us a reason why?

Less talk, more action

Old May 23rd, 2017 #50
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Can you give us a reason why?
It is too abstract. The fact that it's gone on here for 3 pages and people still can't agree on what it means... how the heck is that going to become a meme? It's not.

Old May 23rd, 2017 #51
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
this "White Sharia" thing seems more like satire
In Croweville, satire isn't effective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
than anything serious
Humor is ineffective, too. That's why "All in the Family" had zero effect on the American psyche.

Croweville is a strange place where the observed behavior of humans appears to be irrelevant.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; May 23rd, 2017 at 12:39 PM. Reason: added bolding

Old May 23rd, 2017 #52
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
It is too abstract. The fact that it's gone on here for 3 pages and people still can't agree on what it means... how the heck is that going to become a meme? It's not.
How is it too abstract? Only autists don't know what "White" means, and every redneck who can read above a third grade level has heard of "Sharia" -- it's that damn Mooslum tyranny that's killing folks like him. "White Sharia" simply means fight back.

Not complicated.

Less talk, more action

Old May 23rd, 2017 #53
Robbie Key

If you think White Sharia means throwing acid in women's faces or sentencing raped women to death for 'cheating' on their husbands, then you don't get the white part in White Sharia. That's why Anglin coined it that way: White Sharia.

Old May 23rd, 2017 #54
Crowe

Quote:
Humor is ineffective, too. That's why "All in the Family" had zero effect on the American psyche.

Croweville is a strange place where the observed behavior of humans appears to be irrelevant.
Considering that Andrew Anglin initially supported Trump because "he thought it was funny", it's not unreasonable to assume his motive for coining "White Sharia" wasn't for similar reasons. But regardless of his original intent, it brings up some good points.

I don't have a problem with the term "White Sharia", because I've never been one of those foaming at the mouth, reactionary neocons, ready to burst a blood vessel over someone suggesting "Sharia" in any sort of positive way. But after reading one of the topics over at stormfront, that appears to be how it's being received over there. The "we live under a MOG, not a JOG" bus exited the station when Hussein Obama left office, and left plenty of passengers stranded at SF.

People have been trying for decades to make the movement about the same ones who are over reacting about "White Sharia", and it hasn't gotten us anywhere. It's time they step aside, and let somebody try something new. If all they want to do is complain about something they can't wrap their traditional christian conservative brains around, then maybe they're too short for the new ride.

I don't see eye to eye with Anglin on everything, but I do recognize that he's got an "out of the box" way of marketing the message, and he's been successful at targeting a younger audience, whereas "the message" has typically been marketed at middle age or older people.

Last edited by Crowe; May 23rd, 2017 at 06:14 PM.

Old May 23rd, 2017 #55
Ray Allan

Quote:
I don't see eye to eye with Anglin on everything, but I do recognize that he's got an "out of the box" way of marketing the message, and he's been successful at targeting a younger audience, whereas "the message" has typically been marketed at middle age or older people.
Sometimes the christardism and blue/green nigger-fellating in the comments section and Anglin's continued praising of Donald Trump is cringe-worthy. But overall a good site, even if it is targeted at a younger readership and somebody like me has to consult the Urban Dictionary to decipher all the slang words that seem to change like my socks every day. But I too don't look at Daily Stormer every single day anymore because it feels like I'm stepping into a sewer every time I read one of their articles about all the jew-created degeneracy and other things and kind of need to keep that at a dull roar. Maybe I'm just getting old.

As far as White Sharia goes--I don't know. I'm past the age of wanting to even deal with women, and I've been MGTOW before that term was around, not totally by my own choice, circumstances today pretty much forced me to. But White men of marriageable/reproductive age definitely need to get White women under control or else they will not have any women to marry and have children with and we die out as a race. Not a carbon copy of what muzzies do, some of that is simply brutal and barbaric, but certainly a WN version of it, the old patriarchy basically.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; May 23rd, 2017 at 08:38 PM.

Old May 24th, 2017 #56
zoomcopter

Quote:
How is it too abstract? Only autists don't know what "White" means, and every redneck who can read above a third grade level has heard of "Sharia" -- it's that damn Mooslum tyranny that's killing folks like him. "White Sharia" simply means fight back.

Not complicated.
Bingo Keep it simple

Old May 26th, 2017 #57
Serbian

Revealing the Esoteric Nature of the White Sharia Meme

https://www.dailystormer.com/reveali...e-sharia-meme/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 26th, 2017 #58
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Revealing the Esoteric Nature of the White Sharia Meme

Autism is marked by – among other things – an inability to understand certain forms of humor, including satire and sarcasm. They also cannot understand metaphors. Autists have a situation where they take things absolutely literally, and even when it is explained to them that something is not to be taken literally, they can revert to taking it literally if baited into doing so.

https://www.dailystormer.com/reveali...e-sharia-meme/
Glad to see Andrew Anglin included Patriotards in the autism group, as they are unable to disconnect the word Sharia from it's Islamic origins. Surely the mark of a rigid and inferior (defective) mind.

The effective use of the White Sharia meme weeds out the checker players from the Chess players.

Old May 26th, 2017 #59
Sean Gruber

"White ISIS" was the meme I favored. No one has picked it up, so far.

Less talk, more action

Old May 26th, 2017 #60
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
"White ISIS" was the meme I favored. No one has picked it up, so far.
nah, that's too violent. no one wants to see innocent people of any race get tortured and chopped up. that's just sick shit.

White Sharia is a good meme. yes, we saw the autists try to legal-debate it, but that only shows they don't recognize what a meme is.

for those who don't like White Sharia as a meme for a new order with women under traditional male control...what meme would you come up with?

dont try to courtroom debate a meme, that's like attacking a fart with a sword. rather, trump WS with a superior meme...if you can

Tags
dei lex, lex naturae, patriarchy, white sharia law

Thread