Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 24th, 2017 #1
N.B. Forrest

Default USSA Coal Burner Ho Ad: Da Weeums Fambly

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 24th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
From the people who want to fill you full of lead, da military.

Da wifey has a big nose and mean eyes. And black nail polish...she's really into black.

This reminds me of that ad for Insurance, with the White guy and negress, walking through the autumn leaves in a middle class neighborhood to plan dey fewchuh---a sight you will not ever see in real life.

Old March 24th, 2017 #3
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
From the people who want to fill you full of lead, da military.

Da wifey has a big nose and mean eyes. And black nail polish...she's really into black.

This reminds me of that ad for Insurance, with the White guy and negress, walking through the autumn leaves in a middle class neighborhood to plan dey fewchuh---a sight you will not ever see in real life.
And Black's really into her, as proved by those revolting twat-droppings.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 26th, 2017 #4
Ray Allan

In the Navy I saw a number of White guys marrying Flips and one moron with a sheboon. This was in the 80s, I can't imagine what it's like now with 44 percent of the US military non-White. It's nothing but a big social experimentation testing ground for all of Big Jew's nation-wrecking schemes--which includes using the military to wreck other nations.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 26th, 2017 #5
Crowe

I don't watch TV very much these days, but the that's an average commercial in kwa. It seems like every commercial has coal burners or oil drillers, or they're making the nigger look smart, and the White guy dumb, or the nigger is 'macho' while the White man is the beta cuck, etc. It proves that the kikes hate Whites more than they love money.

Thread