Old July 28th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Brown Criminal All-Stars

[Otty Sanchez]

Police: Woman accused of killing newborn ate brain
Jul 27 04:03 PM US/Eastern
By PAUL J. WEBER

SAN ANTONIO (AP) - A woman charged with murdering her 3 1/2-week-old son used a knife and two swords to dismember the child and ate parts of his body, including his brain, before stabbing herself in the torso and slicing her own throat, police said Monday.

Otty Sanchez, 33, is charged with capital murder in the death of her infant son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez. She was recovering from her wounds at a hospital, and was being held on $1 million bail.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said the early Sunday morning attack occurred a week after the child's father moved out. Otty Sanchez's sister and her sister's two children, ages 5 and 7, were in the house, but none were harmed.

Otty Sanchez's aunt, Gloria Sanchez, said her niece had been "in and out" of a psychiatric ward, and that the hospital called several months ago looking to check up on her. She did not elaborate on the nature of her niece's health problems.

"Otty didn't mean to do that. She was not in her right mind," a sobbing Gloria Sanchez told The Associated Press on Monday by phone. She said her family was devastated.

McManus, who appeared uncomfortable as he addressed reporters, said Sanchez apparently ate the child's brain and some other body parts. She also decapitated the infant, tore off his face and chewed off three of his toes before stabbing herself.

"It's too heinous for me to describe it any further," McManus said.

McManus described the crime scene as so grisly that police officers barely spoke to each other while looking through the house. Parts of the child were missing, including pieces that Sanchez allegedly ate.

"At this particular scene you could have heard a pin drop," McManus said. "No one was speaking. It was about as somber as it could have been."

Officers called to Sanchez's house at about 5 a.m. Sunday found her sitting on the couch screaming "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" McManus said. They found the boy's body in a bedroom.

Police said Sanchez said the devil told her to kill her son and that she was hearing voices.

"It was a spontaneous utterance," McManus said.

Police said Sanchez did not have an attorney, and they declined to identify family members who might speak on her behalf.

No one answered the door Monday at Sanchez's one-story home, where the blinds were shut. A hopscotch pattern and red hearts were drawn on the walk leading up to the house.

Neighbor Luis Yanez, 23, said his kids went to school with one of the small children who lived at the house. He said he often saw a woman playing outside with the children but didn't know whether it was Otty.

"Why would you do that to your baby?" said Yanez, a tire technician. "It brings chills to you. They can't defend themselves."

Authorities said Sanchez and her sister took turns watching the baby Sunday morning, and that the boy was placed in Sanchez's care at about 1:30 a.m. Her sister discovered what happened about three hours later and called police.

Investigators are looking into Sanchez's mental health history to see if there was anything "significant," and whether postpartum difficulties could have played a role in the attack, McManus said.

The killing called to mind the drowning of five children by their mother in the bathtub of their Houston-area home in 2001. Attorneys for the woman, Andrea Yates, said she suffered from severe postpartum psychosis and, in a delusional state, believed Satan was inside her and was trying to save them from hell. A jury found Yates not guilty by reason of insanity in 2006.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Old July 28th, 2009 #2
Joe_J.
Radio active

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...6&postcount=14

Old August 1st, 2009 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
SAN ANTONIO (AP) - A Texas mother accused of decapitating her 3-week-old son screams "I didn't mean to do it. He told me to!" while her sister pleads for an ambulance to bring help in a desperate four-minute 911 call released Wednesday.

Otty Sanchez, who police say told them the devil made her kill and mutilate her only child, cries "I love him" and says she's stabbed herself in the heart and stomach while her sister tries calming down the 33-year-old mother.

At one point during the frantic call, Priscilla Garcia tries reassuring her sister that she is alive. "Otty, this time I told you to come to me," Garcia says.

"I tried, but you told me that you died," Sanchez responds.

"I'm not dead, Otty," Garcia says. "I'm standing right here talking to you."

Sanchez, 33, is charged with capital murder in the slaying of Scott Wesley Buchholz-Sanchez, who authorities found decapitated and grossly mutilated in a bedroom of her sister's house early Sunday. Police say Sanchez chewed off three of her infant's toes and ate parts of the brain. She used a knife and two swords in the attack, according to police.

Garcia tells the dispatcher that her sister has stabbed her child and that blood is all over the bed.

"She's gone crazy last night. She was hearing voices," Garcia says. "She kept bringing me the baby. And finally she calmed down and I took her back the baby. And now I just woke up to hear screaming."

She continues, "The baby is dead. The baby's dead. Please, somebody come."

During the call, the dispatcher instructs Garcia not to touch the baby or anything in the area. The call ends with the dispatcher saying help is on the way.

Sanchez, who had been hospitalized after the killing, was being held on $1 million bond at the Bexar County jail. It was not immediately clear Wednesday whether she had an attorney.

Scott W. Buchholz, the infant's father, said Sanchez suffered from postpartum depression and that she told him she was schizophrenic a week before the slaying. Buchholz, who said he also is schizophrenic, said he wants her to receive the death penalty.

A family member has said Sanchez had been undergoing psychiatric treatment and that a hospital called looking for her several months ago. Gloria Sanchez, the mother's aunt, said her niece had been "in and out of a psychiatric ward."

In May 2008, Otty Sanchez's mother, Manuela Sanchez, called police after her daughter didn't return from a trip to Austin, saying she was concerned about her daughter's safety. Manuela Sanchez told police she suspected her daughter was into drugs and specifically told police she wasn't suffering from any mental issues.

Buchholz last saw Sanchez and his son the day before the killing. He said Sanchez had moved in with her parents a week earlier, leaving him July 20 after being briefly hospitalized for depression but released that same day.

Sanchez brought "Baby Scotty" over to see his father the day before the slaying, and Buchholz said she became irate when he asked for copies of the birth certificate and other documents, then left in a huff with the baby.

Priscilla Garcia called 911 before 5 a.m. the next morning. Police say the killing took place in a bedroom and that no one else was injured.
http://www.komonews.com/news/national/52076682.html

Old August 9th, 2009 #4
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Spic (?) tries to grab kwaps gun, only gets the bullets. .

Video at link shows only spics on camera.

Quote:
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Keith Ho said deputies approached a group of men smoking marijuana in an alley of a housing complex Saturday.

Most of the men dispersed, but at least two remained and argued with deputies. Ho said one of them, a parolee with a warrant out for his arrest, refused to cooperate.

Ho said when deputies sprayed the suspect with pepper spray, a physical confrontation ensued and he tried several times to grab a deputy's gun.

Deputies shot the man and he was declared dead at the scene. His name has not been released.

The incident was under investigation by the District Attorney's office and the sheriff's Internal Affairs Bureau.

The shooting marked the second fatal, deputy-involved shooting involving the L.A. County Sheriff's Department over the weekend.

The first shooting occurred late Friday night in Lynwood.

Authorities said they had to shoot 23-year-old Guillermo Saucedo after he allegedly pointed his gun at them during a struggle for the weapon outside a party in Lynwood.
http://cbs2.com/local/Deputy.Involve...2.1120551.html

Old February 11th, 2010 #5
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Spic Busted For Murder At Age 12, Caught In Gang Sweep 10 Years Later

Quote:
TACOMA, Wash. - There are no easy days for Colleen Cornell.

Nearly 10 years ago, her 30-year-old son Erik Toews was beaten to death by a group of teens in Tacoma.

"You still think, 'What could I have done to make it different?" Cornell told KING 5 News.

Her wounds have been reopened by a gang sweep by local and federal agents in Tacoma.

Twenty-nine men, suspected members of the Tacoma Hilltop Crips gang, have been arrested in a series of raid since Tuesday morning.

One of the men arrested, Manuel Jose Hernandez, pleaded guilty to the Toews murder in 2000. Hernandez was 12 at the time. He was sentenced to state custody until he turned 21 in October of 2008.

Since then, prosecutors say, Hernandez has been an active gang member. He was arraigned Wednesday on charges including: conspiracy, robbery, auto theft and trafficking stolen property.

Cornell hopes Hernandez gets a longer sentence this time, but she said it won't do any good for her or Hernandez.

"I don't have any great hopes that prison's going to improve somebody's outlook on life," said Cornell.

Thirty-two men have been charged in connection with the investigation
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Murd...-84064307.html

Old April 28th, 2010 #6
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default 14 year old spic with blood fetish arrested for raping 64 year old

Quote:
HAMILTON — A 14-year-old accused of robbing and sexually assaulting a 64-year-old woman has been indicted by a Butler County grand jury.
Alexis Ramirez of Liberty Twp. was indicted Wednesday, April 28, on charges of felonious assault, aggravated robbery, aggravated burglary, two counts of kidnapping, three counts of rape and tampering with evidence. According to prosecutors, he faces up to 83 years in prison if convicted.
Assistant Prosecutor Brad Burress said the rape charges stem from “three distinct places in the house he forced to have sex with him.”
Ramirez was indicted for tampering with evidence for allegedly ditching the gun used in the attack in the woods behind his residence in a Liberty Twp. trailer park.
According to Butler County sheriff’s detectives, the woman was attacked Jan. 11 after the 14-year-old Monroe student — armed with a “pellet rifle” — entered her residence at Countryside Mobile Home Community on Ohio 4. Authorities say the teen demanded money, hit the woman in the head and raped her before forcing her to drive to an ATM.
In March, following psychological evaluations and a hearing, Butler County Juvenile Court Judge Ronald Craft transferred the case to adult court.
Ramirez was described by the psychological evaluator as “fixated” on the sight of blood — possibly even aroused by it.
He was diagnosed him as a high-risk sex offender with substance abuse and personality disorders. His chance of rehabilitation is low, she said, and recommended he be tried as an adult.
Craft set bond at $1.1 million. Ramirez is housed in the Butler County Jail and is scheduled to arraigned May 6 before Butler County Common Pleas Judge Keith Spaeth.
Defense attorney Traci Combs-Valerio filed an appeal of Craft’s reliquishment of Ramirez to adult court in the 12th District Court of Appeals.
In a motion filed today, the prosecutor’s office said the appeal should be dismissed because the bind over was not a final appealable order.
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...ld-677217.html

Old May 1st, 2010 #7
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Authorities in Lewisville, Texas are looking for 49-year-old Jose Fernando Corona who they say decapitated his 44-year-old wife Maria Santos Corona with two chainsaws and then left her dead body on the street in front of their home. Police say the murder happened Monday, and since then the suspect has been on the run. Family members say the couple had six children ranging in ages from 8 to 23. If you would like to help the family with funeral expenses you can make a donation at any Wells Fargo Bank to the name of Maria Santos Corona. The family hopes to raise enough money to send the woman's body back to her native Guanajuato, Mexico.
http://www.kveo.com/texas/local-fami...-womans-murder

Old May 1st, 2010 #8
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
RAYMONDVILLE - A Lasara couple accused in their teenage daughter’s death were formally charged today.

It’s been six months since Amanda Coronado died. The 16-year-old had diabetes and need an insulin pump to live.

Willacy County sheriff's deputies say the teen’s mother, Maria Jesus Coronado, removed the pump. The mother claimed to have healed the teen and even allegedly professed to be Jesus Christ.

Elias Coronado was also charged for his daughter’s death. Deputies say the father knew what was going on and did nothing.

The couple will face manslaughter charges. Their trial date is set to start June 21.
http://www.krgv.com/content/news/sto..._zsKUW0uQ.cspx

Old August 11th, 2011 #9
MikeSmith

Default White Christ-tard Murdered by Spic

In Jesus' name, Amen.....

Quote:
A 17-year-old student charged with first-degree murder in the slaying of a Christian school principal told investigators he had planned to stab the woman on the third day of classes, when he knew he'd be alone with her in a classroom, police said Thursday.

Eduardo Marmolejowas charged with killing 49-year-old Suzette York on Wednesday at Memphis Junior Academy, a Seventh-day Adventist school of about 100 students, Memphis police said Thursday.

Police said Marmolejo told investigators that he planned to kill York because he did not like her and that she had made him angry.
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world...g-1097596.html

Old October 3rd, 2011 #10
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

I didn't know you could tell what "race" people were by their names. Does this mean that Shaquille O'Neal is Irish?

Old August 7th, 2012 #11
littlefieldjohn

Default 2 Niggers Charged In Staging "Reality TV" Robbery

Robbers Said Holdup Was for Reality TV Show, ‘We Just Got Robbed’

From Jake Carpenter, CNN
quote (CNN) — Two Pennsylvania pizzeria workers who were held up early Sunday told police their assailants recorded the incident on a cell phone and claimed they were taping for a reality TV show called “We Just Got Robbed,” authorities said Monday.

There was no TV show but there was a robbery — the assailants made off with $20, police in the town of Indiana, Pennsylvania, said.

The two workers at Fox’s Pizza Den about 60 miles northeast of Pittsburgh were able to alert police while the incident was underway. Officers saw the robbery in progress, chased two fleeing suspects on foot and arrested both suspects, according to Indiana Borough Police Detective Scott Schuller.

The two workers were outside the pizzeria about 1:20 a.m. checking a faulty fire alarm when they were confronted, Schuller said.

It was not clear whether weapons were used or whether the assailants really did record the incident on a cell phone. But there were no injuries, and the two suspects were jailed on charges including robbery, simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct. One suspect also was charged with underage drinking, police said.

http://fox8.com/2012/08/07/robbers-s...st-got-robbed/

Old August 22nd, 2012 #12
Walter E. Kurtz

Default Video: Nigballer Collapses in Court after receiving three-year prison sentence

Some comic relief video:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-...69--ncaab.html

Old January 29th, 2013 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

Two Arrested After Kidnapping Chillin From Daycare and Forcing dem to Shoplift

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2013/jan/2...en-ar-5464188/

Old February 4th, 2013 #14
Ed in CT
Good Guy

Default (Spic) Andrew Mendoza:“I was trying to make the horse have a baby. I was thinking it would have a horseman baby.”

But there is a happy ending to the story...

Quote:
Maybe no one explained to Andrew Mendoza of Wharton County Texas, that some things are better left unsaid, but Mendoza, who was accused of sexing up the neighbor’s horse, wanted to explain himself and so waived his right to remain silent. Having read the report, this writer really wishes he hadn’t.

According to his statement Mendoza was waiting for his girlfriend to come over, but when she hadn’t called by 11 p.m., he decided to go over his neighbor’s and have sex with their brown horse. Was he lonely, merely reaching out to another human,— I mean species — for comfort; or was this just a petty attempt to make his girlfriend jealous? Well, it’s even weirder than that. Unfortunately he describes in detail his ‘good time’ with the horse, whose name was not released by police, adding that, “The horse did not try to move or nothing it just stood there while I was f***king it. I guess the horse was liking it.” That’s what they all say.

He also shared his motive, “I was trying to make the horse have a baby. I was thinking it would have a horseman baby.” He merrily concluded, “I ain’t gonna lie, I blew a nut in the horse.” Thank you for sharing, Mr. Mendoza.

Mendoza, who already had a lengthy rap sheet, pleaded guilty to criminal trespass and public lewdness. He was sentenced to four months in jail. He wasn’t so merry when he was later serving a separate sentence for trespassing and indecency with a child. We may never know if he blamed his girlfriend for that too, because he hanged himself in his cell.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/b...aby/index.html

Old October 26th, 2013 #15
littlefieldjohn

Default Wetbacks Kill White Girls in Hit and Run

Quote:

Two beautiful little White girls, 6-year-old Anna Dieter-Eckerdt and 11-year-old Abigail Robinson, were run over and killed by lousy GD wetbacks in Oregon

Two beautiful White step sisters were playing in a pile of leaves at their Hillboro, Oregon front yard last Sunday,
http://freepatriot.org/2013/10/24/si...rase-evidence/
when a careening car lost control and plowed into them. One died in the arms of a responding emergency firefighter at the scene (imagine how sad that was) and the other soon died at the hospital. At least one of the wetbacks in the car that sped away is an “undocumented immigrant,” or what we should really call them – “a criminal.”

The filthy illegal wetbacks decided to go to a carwash afterwards to wash off the evidence — meaning wash away the blood of the two beautiful young girls.

Cinthya Garcia-Cisneros and boyfriend, Mario Echeverria: The filthy wetbacks ran them over — then went to a car wash. They’ll be out in a few years to sponge some more off America

This kind of thing happens more than most people are aware, since the traitorous media keeps mum as they turn America into a Third World slave state. Hell, the politicians and media are now gearing back up to award these punks with amnesty. Already many cities in the US are known as “sanctuary cities,” allowing them to live free and clear from the threat of justified deportation. Believe it or not, many foolish White people don’t even know of that fact — until they get a real taste of this form of “diversity” up close and personal.

A girlfriend of mine was once making a left hand turn when a car full of illegal wetbacks smashed into her from behind, totaling her truck (she was OK). About a dozen of them piled out of their now wrecked POS and took off running to all points of the compass. I was talking to a state policeman at the scene and he told me that it’s hard to find them afterwards and if they do catch one, they never bother coming to court to face charges — they just change ID’s and move to another city or state.
http://incogman.net/2013/10/wetbacks...n/#more-101230

Old October 26th, 2013 #16
confederate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed in CT View Post

But there is a happy ending to the story...

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/b...aby/index.html
this story was making me sick until i read about the happy ending.

Dr. William Pierce

Old April 8th, 2014 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

mexican cop raping women while on duty
http://jezebel.com/ex-cop-gets-life-...dut-1559729302

Old March 27th, 2021 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jose Rodriguez Sentenced To Prison For Sexually Assaulting 12-Year-Old Girl, Giving Her $10 To Not Tell, Prosecutors Say

By CBS3 Staff March 4, 2021 at 8:29 pm

EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, N.J. (CBS) — Authorities in Atlantic County say 70-year-old Jose Rodriguez has been sentenced to more than 11 years behind bars on charges of child sex abuse. The district attorney charged the Egg Harbor Township man with sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl back in 2019.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...osecutors-say/

Old February 11th, 2022 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Texas man sleeping with his own sister kills her after she has sex with another man, prosecutors say

By MaryAnn Martinez
February 10, 2022

Jose Manuel Guzman allegedly killed his sister with a baseball bat.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office

A Texas man who had been sleeping with his own sister beat her to death with a baseball bat after he found out she had sex with another man, prosecutors said.

Jose Manuel Guzman, 32, allegedly killed his sister in the Canutillo home they shared when he attacked her with a “massage instrument” and a bat, the El Paso County district attorney told the El Paso Times.

Guzman allegedly snapped after he learned of his sister being with a male friend who visited a night earlier. He then tried to mop up the blood in the home and fled as he heard law enforcement approaching, according to the Times.
https://nypost.com/2022/02/10/texas-...h-another-man/

Old February 13th, 2022 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Mercedes Losoya was forced to put feces in mouth before death, cops say

By Emily Crane
February 11, 2022

A horribly tortured 5-year-old Texas girl who died earlier this week had been forced to put dog feces and urine-soaked socks in her mouth, police say.

Mercedes Losoya was pronounced dead at San Antonio’s Southwest General Hospital on Monday after cops said she suffered weeks of extreme physical abuse, Fox 29 reported.

Her mother, Katrina Mendoza, 22, and her mom’s boyfriend, Jose Ruiz, 25, were both arrested and charged Thursday with injury to a child.

Mercedes Losoya was allegedly tortured by her mother’s boyfriend, Jose Ruiz.
Facebook

Both Katrina Mendoza and Jose Ruiz were arrested and charged with injury to a child.
San Antonio Police Department
https://nypost.com/2022/02/11/merced...outh-cops-say/

Thread