Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 12th, 2017 #1
alex revision

Default Jewish unity is key in the fight against anti-Semitism says Ronald Lauder

Jewish unity is key in the fight against anti-Semitism says Ronald Lauder

Jewish unity is key in the fight against anti-Semitism, said World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder as he chaired a meeting of the WJC’s Executive Committee in London. The primary goal of his organization in the coming years must be to increase Jewish unity, as part of the overall efforts to ensure the security and identity of Jewish communities in the face of rising anti-Semitism, Lauder said.

LONDON -Jewish unity is key in the fight against anti-Semitism, said World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder as he chaired a meeting of the WJC’s Executive Committee in London.

The primary goal of his organization in the coming years must be to increase Jewish unity, as part of the overall efforts to ensure the security and identity of Jewish communities in the face of rising anti-Semitism, Lauder said.

“Anti-Semitism is growing across the globe and is targeting all Jews, whether Orthodox or Reform, Left or Right,” he noted.

“The most important goal facing the WJC today in our daily and global struggle against anti-Semitism is mending the divisive rifts and building Jewish unity – between all organizations, and regardless of religious denominations or political affiliations,” he added.

The Executive Committee gathered for its annual meeting, hosted by the Board of Deputies of British Jews, to set the WJC’s agenda for the coming year, including policy resolutions on behalf of the 100 Jewish communities worldwide represented by the organization.

During the meeting, Britain’s House of Commons Speaker John Bercow told the Executive Committee members that threats against the Jewish community in the United Kingdom, Europe, and the World at large must not be met with complacency.

“There are still people denying the Holocaust or alternatively glorying in it and holding up Adolf Hitler as being a great figure in our history,” Bercow said. “So we should not be paranoid but equally we should not be complacent. There is a threat to Jewish people and to Jewish security in this country and indeed in Europe and around the world.”

“The importance of Jewish history, of Jewish culture, Jewish identity and indeed of Jewish security both physical and political can scarcely be overstated,’’ he said.

“The work you do is of an importance that cannot be exaggerated. I want you to know you have friends in Parliament here, and you certainly have a friend in this Speaker,” Bercow said, adding praise for the WJC’s work in “fighting for the rights of Jews and Jewish communities across the world”.

http://www.ejpress.org/article/Jewis...d-Lauder/23482

Old September 12th, 2017 #2
Nockda Redout

More like jewish unity is key in the never ending perpetuation of anti-Semitism to keep the filthy Goyim under control with guilt and shame.
For instance, there was a new whining jew documentary today on the Smithsonian channel about how after 70 years Archeologists have finally been able to discover evidence of Nazi atrocity's at Treblinka where 900 thousand jews mysteriously disappeared.
No doubt they spent the past few years planting fake evidence after revisionists were unable to find any conclusive proof that Treblinka was anything but a transfer station.
That's why 900 thousand jews mysteriously disappeared.
They left on trains to other internment camps just like the ones the good guys had in the allied nations.
Revisionists motives are finding the truth, nothing more.
They have been beaten, jailed, threatened and killed by the tribe.
The tribes motives are as they always have been.
Scamming the Goyim and taking us for everything we have.

FDR placed loyal American citizens in concentration camps because of their race and national origin and the democrats consider him to be one of the greatest democrat presidents of all time.
President Trump is doing all he can to keep dangerous terrorists and mooching third world scumbags out of the U.S. and the democrats have been going ballistic over it since he was elected, even making threats to assassinate him.

Old September 12th, 2017 #3
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

Whereas we have no unity because we're supposed to traditionally go to our churches to congregate as a people and nation, but none of us are going to do that anymore since there's nothing but a bunch of Jewish folklore with a Roman addendum in our churches today (same as its always been), bent on turning the attendees into mindless sheep interested in things like missionary work in Africa, miscegenation, and the latest from Israel. (I apologize if a Christian who can still stomach his church read that.)

Old September 14th, 2017 #4
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

The jews are counting on the disunity of non-jews to allow them to advance their cause of world domination through deceit, dissension and destruction. This is evident in the nastiness in which some VNN Forum members (I won't name names) depict Christians such as myself.

I am as much an anti-semite as any pagan, mystic or Hindu fakir is or ever was. Yes, I am aware that SS Reichfuehrer Heinrich Himmler despised Christianity and sought to return Germany to the old Norse gods. But Adolf Hitler, our sainted Fuehrer, remained a member of the Catholic Church throughout his life. And there were many members of the German Christian Church who believed in Positive Christianity and worked to counteract the jewish lie that Jesus Christ was a jew.

By calling White Christians such as myself "Christards" and my religion "Christinsanity," some forum members are doing a disservice to the White race and furthering the evil program of the filthy jews by making it appear that there is dissension among White people. Aren't they aware that the kikes rejoice when White people snipe at each other over religion? We Whites, Christian and non-Christian, should unite against the jewish enemy just as much -- in fact, more -- as the Christ-killers are uniting against us.

Yes, I resent being painted as a "Christard" or less worthy than the pagan members of VNN Forum. But I don't hate them as they appear to hate me. No, I love all of my White brothers and sisters, as Jesus Christ commanded me to do.

All people must be judged at the Gates of Heaven when they pass on, and those who are found wanting will be denied entry. I console myself that I will find heavenly peace when I am admitted to Heaven and that those who have mocked me and my Christian co-religionists will have to look elsewhere for their eternal salvation.

Never trust a jew.

Old September 14th, 2017 #5
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

I'm perfectly willing to unite with Christian Whites, but can I ask Mr Evans, which branch of Christianity are you, and do you ever go to church anymore?

If you do go, how is it at your church? Do you actually converse with the other churchgoers? Do you have a family and do you bring them and can you guys actually mingle with the others there?

The thing I fear is that the substance of the conversations with other church members would be so completely void of anything substantial in terms of group tribalism and politics, that it's not worth it. The PCness would be so stifling, and the fact that most people actually take the folklore literally, ... I just can't see it being a hub to gain "spiritual solace" and more importantly, network.

Someone like me would prefer the Unitarian Universalists as the topics of the sermons are often about modern science and philosophy, however, it'd be a nuthouse of liberals and multiracial activists, so they're out.

My forebearers were largely Church of England. What I wouldn't do to have one Anglican church in my city act as a tribal center for secular British descendants. Then we'd have what the Jews have. We're screwed without a congregation hub.

Old September 14th, 2017 #6
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
I'm perfectly willing to unite with Christian Whites, but can I ask Mr Evans, which branch of Christianity are you, and do you ever go to church anymore?

If you do go, how is it at your church? Do you actually converse with the other churchgoers? Do you have a family and do you bring them and can you guys actually mingle with the others there?

The thing I fear is that the substance of the conversations with other church members would be so completely void of anything substantial in terms of group tribalism and politics, that it's not worth it. The PCness would be so stifling, and the fact that most people actually take the folklore literally, ... I just can't see it being a hub to gain "spiritual solace" and more importantly, network.

Someone like me would prefer the Unitarian Universalists as the topics of the sermons are often about modern science and philosophy, however, it'd be a nuthouse of liberals and multiracial activists, so they're out.

My forebearers were largely Church of England. What I wouldn't do to have one Anglican church in my city act as a tribal center for secular British descendants. Then we'd have what the Jews have. We're screwed without a congregation hub.
To answer your questions, yes, I go to church every Sunday. I belong to an independent, fundamentalist, evangelical, Protestant congregation. We believe in the Bible, the messiahship of Jesus Christ, and that we are fighting against Satan and his children, the jews. The jews are the enemy of Jesus and therefore the enemy of God. The members of my church believe that the spirit of Christianity has nothing to do with judaism, which is allied with the powers of destruction, which, in all secrecy, through the agency of banks, stock exchanges and the media, seeks to rule the world.

I agree that for the most part, the mainstream churches are a lost cause, infiltrated and poisoned from within and without by the spirit of judaism. Too many Christians are sympathetic to the jews, because they believe the jewish lie that Christ was a jew. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, Scripture tells the Christian that the jews are atheists and that they do not have God nor believe in the God of the Bible.

Unfortunately, so-called judeo-christians (there's a contradiction if there ever was one) do not believe in the clear words of the Christian Scripture and go about teaching that somehow the jew believes in the same God that they profess to believe in. The truth of the matter, according to history and God's Word, is that judaism is Talmudism, pure and simple. And Talmudism is the religion of Satan.

For the jew to say that he believes in God is, by the true Christian standard, an act of blasphemy, and the Word of God exposes the jew as a liar and the son of Satan. The anti-christ jew does not believe in God for he is in his philosophy anti-Jesus Christ. The entire Talmudic philosophy is based upon being in opposition to true Christianity. Modern judaism, therefore, is a satanic, Christ-hating philosophy, fueled and united by its desire to fight against and destroy Positive Christianity. Judaism is therefore an anti-christ criminal conspiracy and not a religion.

Sorry to get so theological here, but there was no other way to answer your question.

Never trust a jew.

Old September 14th, 2017 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Evans View Post
To answer your questions, yes, I go to church every Sunday. I belong to an independent, fundamentalist, evangelical, Protestant congregation. We believe in the Bible, the messiahship of Jesus Christ, and that we are fighting against Satan and his children, the jews. The jews are the enemy of Jesus and therefore the enemy of God. The members of my church believe that the spirit of Christianity has nothing to do with judaism, which is allied with the powers of destruction, which, in all secrecy, through the agency of banks, stock exchanges and the media, seeks to rule the world.

I agree that for the most part, the mainstream churches are a lost cause, infiltrated and poisoned from within and without by the spirit of judaism. Too many Christians are sympathetic to the jews, because they believe the jewish lie that Christ was a jew. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, Scripture tells the Christian that the jews are atheists and that they do not have God nor believe in the God of the Bible.

Unfortunately, so-called judeo-christians (there's a contradiction if there ever was one) do not believe in the clear words of the Christian Scripture and go about teaching that somehow the jew believes in the same God that they profess to believe in. The truth of the matter, according to history and God's Word, is that judaism is Talmudism, pure and simple. And Talmudism is the religion of Satan.

For the jew to say that he believes in God is, by the true Christian standard, an act of blasphemy, and the Word of God exposes the jew as a liar and the son of Satan. The anti-christ jew does not believe in God for he is in his philosophy anti-Jesus Christ. The entire Talmudic philosophy is based upon being in opposition to true Christianity. Modern judaism, therefore, is a satanic, Christ-hating philosophy, fueled and united by its desire to fight against and destroy Positive Christianity. Judaism is therefore an anti-christ criminal conspiracy and not a religion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Evans View Post
Sorry to get so theological here, but there was no other way to answer your question.
Hi John. If one is a Bible believing Christian, then they should not have a problem with laying out why they are one.

There is nothing wrong with getting theological...but you didn't. You made claims, and did not back them up with the Scriptural text, nor with the origins of said text.

Some questions re your faith that would interest those of us who chose a different belief system:

Isaiah 7:13-14 has been found to be wrongly translated by the Greeks to describe a 'virgin birth', when it in actuality describes a birth given by a 'young girl'.
It also said that Immanuel would be born right then, in a 5-6 year time period, and would be a sign for the King that the war with Assyria would go their way (Kingdom of Judah).

Jesus would've been born 700 years later. So they were not talking about Jesus. And they were not talking about a virgin birth.

Several Chapters of Daniel have been proven translated wrongly, including the incorrect translation of 'anointed' from the Hebrew, and an incorrect translation of the years between events to fit Jesus' birth. In the original Hebrew it wouldn't fit the time frame for Jesus. Daniel 9 has been proven to be the only place these two things are translated wrongly-by translators who used the terms correctly elsewhere-to create a 'Messiah narrative' that would fit Jesus.

But when we know the original, we know it doesn't.

I'm compiling a work on this right now, but these small points are things most Christians will not touch. The inaccuracies in Genesis alone are enough for most who reject the faith to do so, but those of us who held it as a value system and central part of our life had to comb through it (the Bible) more to come to that conclusion.

Creation was not fixed. People were not put here, nor were flowers, trees, water, birds...in that manner, and we know that. We have evidence for that.

Last but not least, your assertion that Jesus is not a Jew: the Serpent Seed belief is already flawed because you are believing the Adam and Eve narrative to believe it.

Jesus was an Essene, a Jew, if he existed at all. All early Christians refer to him in the 'never met him' vernacular in early documents. We have evidence for that, too.

So I'd like to hear your side as to Jesus being White, but not just an assertion of 'what you believe', but some evidence for why it is so.

Evidence Jesus was not a Jew, and the faith in 7th Century CE founded by Jews--if not by Jews, then who?

Evidence for the Adam and Eve and creation story laid out in Genesis being valid.

Evidence for why you violate the early Christian Church's Saturday Sabbath and attend on Sun day, which was how the Romans merged Paganism with Jewish Sabbath (OT "Shabbat".)

Also would like to add Channukah, where Jews (Maccabees) killed Atheists en masse. There is a special Hebrew word for Heretic, 'Minuth' (also Epikoros), and religious Jews hate Atheists, even their own.

Atheos--the philosophy of being without gods--started with the Greeks. White people.

If you are going to bring up your faith, and claim you are correct, then you should welcome the discourse, and have answers and evidence to prove up the claim(s).

Last edited by Emily Henderson; September 15th, 2017 at 12:00 AM.

Old September 15th, 2017 #8
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

Emily, I never claimed to be an authority on the Bible, as you appear to be. As a matter of fact, I kind of lose it in church and frequently drift off, lost in my own thoughts. I have been in and out of church for years, right now I'm in. I go to church to hear the Word of God, and I also enjoy the singing. I know I should be more attentive, but it's hard to do so sometimes. I know what I feel about God, Jesus and the jews, and that's what I stand on. I don't see why I have to cite reems of Bible verses, just to please you. My point at the beginning of this thread is that Christians should stand together to fight the Eternal Jew, and that's what we are failing to do. Let's get together instead of always picking and nit-picking on each other.

Never trust a jew.

Old September 18th, 2017 #9
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Thank you for your perspective and honesty Mr Evans.

I know Germar Rudolf, in a recent interview, said he brings his kids to the Lutheran Church.

I still consider going to the Anglicans, although I can see their sermons on YouTube, and am still not pleased they don't offer something non-Christian i.e. a British nationalist sermon. In certain rare cases, the Anglicans are now offering Norse Polytheist sermons (outside Christian hours).

Thread