VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 8th, 2006 #161
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzJoseph
Figure the WTC as the administration arm of the Global Economy and the Pentagon as the strong arm, they were targets of opportunity for anybody against that bullshit. I had a strong urge to just say they had it coming and forget about it.
Weirdly I wanted to just write it off as 'they had it coming and forget about it', too. What stopped me from that was, I really loved those buildings. What a feat, they were cool; I hung out there a lot when I visited NYC. I could not cast them off so easy as a casuality of war.

The buildings themselves sing the final song, no way can I believe those structures came down by a plane hitting them now. They were strong buildings, they even looked strong.

It is amazing how they used the emotion of the nation to cover up their deed. All media was focused on the written script of 'oh those sad, sad victims and the evil, evil perpetrators'. I can't believe that I myself did not notice right out that there really was not the proper investigation after wards.

a jane white portfolio

Old March 8th, 2006 #162
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzJoseph
Yup. I remember spinning a hundred different ways in the months that followed 911, but what kept playing in my mind was SO FUCKING WHAT?

Figure the WTC as the administration arm of the Global Economy and the Pentagon as the strong arm, they were targets of opportunity for anybody against that bullshit. I had a strong urge to just say they had it coming and forget about it.

Then things started not adding up. Fool that I was, I kept paying attention. Sooner or later, honest people see what's in front of them no matter how effectively ZOG tries to mislead them.

Think of this for a second. It was a way of the Israelis getting the left-leaning Diaspora Jews on board eh? And Waspy liberals along with them.

How many Jews died that day? Hundreds. (Israelis? 0? ) How many Israelis got warned and Skedaddled? Oh, a few hundred Jews is not too stiff a price for the rest of them to pay to have to eliminate Saddam as a regional threat, that's for sure. Menachem Begin tried to sink a ship full of a thousand Jew immigrants in the 30s didnt he? And how conveniently have we seen Jew settlers get fucked up in the West Bank, any time in the past 4 years when Sharon wanted to consolidate his power over the Israeli peaceniks. Jew terrorists and their ilk are not afraid to crush a few Jewish ants to get the job done any more than the Arabs are willing to spill Arab blood. Which is not at all. These people, these middle eastern goatherds, Jew and Arab alike, are cruel and viscious by nature.

Whites better toughen up that's for sure. In a way I feel some dim hope that all the people who had to actively participate in this collossal fraud, may deep down in their hearts hate the Jews for this wickedness and long to strike back at them with as much force and fury as the cold blooded murderers that blew these buildings up and took so many Americans with them.

Any official proof of this kind of thing, criminal acts with approval from the highest level, would almost certainly lead to a constitutional crisis. All this would take would be insiders with an adequate amount of money and power and BALLS to face them down. We see that a socalled "millionaire" putting on an advertising blitz in LA of all places is not what we are talking about when we say, sufficient money and power. To overturn a thing as big as this which has co-opted so many people, requires a grassroots groundswell like the one that forced the Ruby Ridge and Waco commissions to re-open their inquiries into those events. That means, millions of people flooding congressional offices with demands for new congressional investigations.

Even 1 million people writing letters-- that would be a good goal. How about this:

"ONE MILLION LETTERS FOR CONGRESSIONAL INQUIRY INTO 911 COVERUPS."

I ask myself, how would one orchestrate such a thing?

1-- draft a form letter to be sent to congressman
2-- get a website capable of handling some heavy traffic
3-- link up with these documentary producers and get all their documentaries onto the website for free download
4-- easy to follow links to "find your congressman's address" and so forth.
5-- form national committee of people willing to publically stand up in favor of this.
6-- have it ready to link up to the next election cycle-- force yes or no answers from candidates and voter education efforts to follow up on that.
7-- long term exploitation of this issue: Keep the Jews utterly out of administration or management of these issues whatsoever. From the get-go, Jews are viewed as potential fifth columnists that will sabotage this effort if they are involved. Simple as that. Take no money or help from Jews for this effort whatsoever.

That's one idea. I had to at least say it.

Old March 8th, 2006 #163
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Quote:
The buildings themselves sing the final song, no way can I believe those structures came down by a plane hitting them now. They were strong buildings, they even looked strong.
The official explanation relies heavily on the fact that most people in the 'kwa have never been in a skyscraper and have no awareness of engineering redundancy. The official story presents the twin towers as two long, slender, thin-skinned houses of cards that were just waiting to be toppled.

Old March 8th, 2006 #164
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Through the looking glass

Once you see that 9-11 was put in place by the Cabal then everything falls into place but nothing is the same anymore. Like you said, you become aware of the magnitude of power and will that they possess. You find yourself on the other side of the looking glass from the unaware, looking thru zionist-revealing shades like in the movie, They Live.

You think that anyone who could defend the "official story" after viewing those videos can't be one of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
You know until I watched these vids monday I thought this was bunk. I said so many times. Today, I think the buildings were demolished. Why? Simple. It looks like they were. Simplest explanation is often the best.

I dont know that with metaphysical certainty, and like I thought differently before, maybe Fissile would change his mind given adequate review of the counter-evidence to the government story. That's why I ask that he sit down and watch these two videos and then come on back and identifiy specifically where he found fault and why.

Really now can we have a rational debate? If we make ourselves sound like heavy breathers at a UFO-ologist convention talking about area 51 that weakens our presentation of the alternative explanation of controlled demolition. You don't need to strain at that conclusion -- its fairly obvious and as these videos attest, at the outset most people including these boobs on tv like Peter Jennings thought that was what was happening. To believe the government story is a bigger stretch than to believe the obvious inference that they were demolished. Our argument should be as simple as that.

Now that I have called for moderation, I will now contradict my own advice. LOL. Ready?

The more I think about this, the more it's like the government pissing in our face and telling us it's raining. Because lots of other people think it's raining too, we convince ourselves accordingly, instead of telling the government to cut out the lies and the abuse. That's the way I feel about this, like a fool.

I guess part of what went into it on my part, was a desire to see the Jew-financial-district of Usury USA get a big fat bloody nose, and so I kind of liked the official explanation. In a way, it concerns me that these rogue elements within the government-- powerful elements-- are a hell of a lot more competent and effective at dirty tricks than I thought they were capable of. Really, thinking it was a controlled demolition successfully whitewashed into "terrorism" makes the Enemy seem like a hell of a lot more powerful than I thought they were last week.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old March 8th, 2006 #165
Fissile
Banned

OK, I've got a few questions for the 911 "skeptics".

Just exactly who was involved in the 911 plot? What person/s or groups?

What was the lead time on wiring up these buildings for demo?

Old March 8th, 2006 #166
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile

Typical: "If you can't explain every detail, then you must be wrong on premise." Christians and evolutionists do the exact same thing with their respective religions. They simply cannot accept the reality of not knowing, so they concoct explanations, or buy into wild theories concocted by others, even though theirs is as week as any other theory. 9-11 truth seekers should consider themselves just that - truth seekers. I have researched the WTC incident enough to know that there is no plausible explanation as to why those buildings turned into powder. Even controlled demo doesn't explain it.

Old March 8th, 2006 #167
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph
Typical: "If you can't explain every detail, then you must be wrong on premise." Christians and evolutionists do the exact same thing with their respective religions. They simply cannot accept the reality of not knowing, so they concoct explanations, or buy into wild theories concocted by others, even though theirs is as week as any other theory. 9-11 truth seekers should consider themselves just that - truth seekers. I have researched the WTC incident enough to know that there is no plausible explanation as to why those buildings turned into powder. Even controlled demo doesn't explain it.
In other words, you don't know.

Old March 8th, 2006 #168
MOMUS

Go to Dov Zakheim and you will be very close to the center of it.

How can anyone here possibly know the "lead time" on the wiring? Ask Zakhiem, Wolfowitz, Perle, Libby, or some other member of that Cabal.

Quote:

Old March 8th, 2006 #169
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
Go to Dov Zakheim and you will be very close to the center of it.

How can anyone here possibly know the "lead time" on the wiring? Ask Zakhiem, Wolfowitz, Perle, Libby, or some other member of that Cabal.

Another one with no answers.

Old March 8th, 2006 #170
News
Friendly

Quote:

Most important thing for now if building a consensus on what *didn't* happen.
Then you stand a better chance of getting to the bottom of what *did* happen.

It's human nature to want THE ANSWER. That leads to lazy people swallowing the government's conspiracy theory hook, line, and sinker. It leads to overexcitable types filling in all the blanks and going off on wierd tangents that, even if they're correct, are short on evidence and just sound bad to the average joe.

Most people don't even know the simple facts yet. Those need to be propagated.

On 9-11, buildings collapsed in a way that's never happened before to buildings of that type, except through the use of explosives. Three of them. In the same place. On the same day.

Old March 8th, 2006 #171
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by News
Most important thing for now if building a consensus on what *didn't* happen.
Then you stand a better chance of getting to the bottom of what *did* happen.

It's human nature to want THE ANSWER. That leads to lazy people swallowing the government's conspiracy theory hook, line, and sinker. It leads to overexcitable types filling in all the blanks and going off on wierd tangents that, even if they're correct, are short on evidence and just sound bad to the average joe.

Most people don't even know the simple facts yet. Those need to be propagated.

On 9-11, buildings collapsed in a way that's never happened before to buildings of that type, except through the use of explosives. Three of them. In the same place. On the same day.
Number 3 with no answers.

Old March 8th, 2006 #172
Fissile
Banned

OK, I'll ask another question, how many people were involved in this conspiracy? One? A hundred? Ten thousand? What is your best estimate?

Old March 8th, 2006 #173
MOMUS

I wasn't there when the kikes prepared their "Pearl Harbor" event so I have no idea of "lead time". Ask your fellow jews.

Do you have an answer, hotshit? Spill it then or shut you kikehole.

Quote:
Number 3 with no answers.

Old March 8th, 2006 #174
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
I wasn't there when the kikes prepared their "Pearl Harbor" event so I have no idea of "lead time". Ask your fellow jews.

Do you have an answer, hotshit? Spill it then or shut you kikehole.
You want me to believe that the WTC was blown up, correct? Well, you have to convince me, these are questions that I must have answered.

Old March 8th, 2006 #175
Bernie

Quote:
Neither do you, you goose.

That's what this thread is all about. Those of us who see the 911 event as a sinister inside job are having a jolly time speculating as to how it may have been done and WHO was behind it. Very few of us here believe that two light as a feather (compared to the Towers) Aircraft alone caused those massive structures to fall perfectly straight down into their own footprint.

As though it was an extremely well executed building demolition.

Few of us here believe that these TWO Aircraft alone caused the collapse of SIX buildings in the WTC complex especially WTC7 which fell down all by itself even after Silverstein said, 'we decided to pull it'.

And even fewer of us believe that any self respecting Arab Terrorist Mastermind, like Osama bin Laden, would EVER be party to an attack which causes SEVEN BILLION dollars of Insurance money to come raining down upon a bloody JEW!

Why don't you just go away and take your pals with you?

Old March 8th, 2006 #176
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
Neither do you, you goose.

That's what this thread is all about. Those of us who see the 911 event as a sinister inside job are having a jolly time speculating as to how it may have been done and WHO was behind it. Very few of us here believe that two light as a feather (compared to the Towers) Aircraft alone caused those massive structures to fall perfectly straight down into their own footprint.

As though it was an extremely well executed building demolition.

Few of us here believe that these TWO Aircraft alone caused the collapse of SIX buildings in the WTC complex especially WTC7 which fell down all by itself even after Silverstein said, 'we decided to pull it'.

And even fewer of us believe that any self respecting Arab Terrorist Mastermind, like Osama bin Laden, would EVER be party to an attack which causes SEVEN BILLION dollars of Insurance money to come raining down upon a bloody JEW!

Why don't you just go away and take your pals with you?
Fifth reply, zero answers.

Old March 8th, 2006 #177
News
Friendly

Fissile you missed my point. I'll try to condense it.

We have answers. Not ALL the answers. *Nobody* has ALL the answers and nobody ever will. If more people learn the basic answers that ARE available and proven, interest and pressure will grow. Then there will be greater scrutiny and MORE answers will be found.

If we want more answers, we need to get the ones we have together. I think that's why Linder posted the video that started this thread. It's a very good compilation and lots of people haven't seen this stuff yet.

There's plenty of plain, simple, undisputed facts that destroy the government's story. We still don't know EXACTLY *who* did EXACTLY *what*, but we're getting closer.

Old March 8th, 2006 #178
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by News
Fissile you missed my point. I'll try to condense it.

We have answers. Not ALL the answers. *Nobody* has ALL the answers and nobody ever will. If more people learn the basic answers that ARE available and proven, interest and pressure will grow. Then there will be greater scrutiny and MORE answers will be found.

If we want more answers, we need to get the ones we have together. I think that's why Linder posted the video that started this thread. It's a very good compilation and lots of people haven't seen this stuff yet.

There's plenty of plain, simple, undisputed facts that destroy the government's story. We still don't know EXACTLY *who* did EXACTLY *what*, but we're getting closer.
Like I said, you don't have any answers, everything comes back to some nebulous "they". "They" wired the buildings to blow up.

Old March 8th, 2006 #179
MOMUS

Default Pay attention!

Did you watch the videos? If not then shut up and watch them. If not, watch them again and pay attention.

There will be quizes to see if you payed attention.

Quote:
You want me to believe that the WTC was blown up, correct? Well, you have to convince me, these are questions that I must have answered.

Old March 8th, 2006 #180
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

You talk you a kike lawyer, Fissile. If a nigger rapes a white woman, then you say the white woman shouldn't be believed because she couldn't give the name of the nigger, even although the rape was filmed and completely proven.

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Thread