VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Basque Separatists: 50 Years of Terror

Fifty Years of Basque Terrorism
From the desk of Soeren Kern on Mon, 2009-08-10 10:09

The Spanish government has accused the Basque terrorist group ETA of responsibility for back-to-back bombings last week that killed two people and injured more than 50 others. The bloody attacks came as ETA – short for Euskadi Ta Askatasuna, or Basque Fatherland and Freedom – marked the 50th anniversary of its founding. Analysts say ETA, which has been considerably weakened in recent years by aggressive counterterrorist police sweeps in Spain and France, hopes the bombings will not only boost sinking morale among its followers, but also force the Spanish government back to the negotiating table.

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/4043

Old August 19th, 2009 #2
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Fifty Years of Basque Terrorism
From the desk of Soeren Kern on Mon, 2009-08-10 10:09

The Spanish government has accused the Basque terrorist group ETA of responsibility for back-to-back bombings last week that killed two people and injured more than 50 others. The bloody attacks came as ETA – short for Euskadi Ta Askatasuna, or Basque Fatherland and Freedom – marked the 50th anniversary of its founding. Analysts say ETA, which has been considerably weakened in recent years by aggressive counterterrorist police sweeps in Spain and France, hopes the bombings will not only boost sinking morale among its followers, but also force the Spanish government back to the negotiating table.

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/4043
I respect Basks as nation....but i hate ETA...they are communists and bastards...they arent fight for Basks, they fight for theirs asses...

Eta is wrong way to gain independece...wrong way....

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old August 20th, 2009 #3
volkszorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
I respect Basks as nation....but i hate ETA...they are communists and bastards...they arent fight for Basks, they fight for theirs asses...

Eta is wrong way to gain independece...wrong way....

they are nationalists you reactionary
hail ETA

Old August 20th, 2009 #4
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkszorn View Post
they are nationalists you reactionary
hail ETA

look at this INTRESTING communist star in bottom of ETA sign...they are fucking communists .. they canot be nationalists and communists, becouse those two ideas are oposite

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old May 26th, 2010 #5
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

I'm part Basque myself, and I hope ETA slaughters all the spics in response to what they did to America. Askatasuna, maketos!

Old May 27th, 2010 #6
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
I'm part Basque myself, and I hope ETA slaughters all the spics in response to what they did to America. Askatasuna, maketos!
This is wrong in so many ways I don't even know where to start...

Old May 27th, 2010 #7
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
You think spaniards are spics???

Old June 7th, 2010 #8
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Of course they are. The word "spic" comes from the way that the native Spanish speaker pronounces the English word "speak." Do you think that Indians/mestizos are native Spanish speakers, or were we indoctrinated by Iberian propaganda?

Old June 7th, 2010 #9
John MacMillan

Quote:
Of course they are. The word "spic" comes from the way that the native Spanish speaker pronounces the English word "speak." Do you think that Indians/mestizos are native Spanish speakers, or were we indoctrinated by Iberian propaganda?
It doesn't matter what it used to mean. It's a term for amerinjuns now.

Old June 8th, 2010 #10
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon S. View Post
It doesn't matter what it used to mean. It's a term for amerinjuns now.
Really? You refer to the average Cherokee as a spic? Or you refer to the Indian that you incorrectly perceive as "Hispanic" as a spic? If it's the latter, it's not a racial insult, since it's not applied to all Amerindians.

Old June 14th, 2010 #11
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
I respect Basks as nation....but i hate ETA...they are communists and bastards...
It seems these types of groups, whether it's the ETA or IRA or FLQ, always espouse a left-wing ideology.

Old June 14th, 2010 #12
John MacMillan

Quote:
Really? You refer to the average Cherokee as a spic? Or you refer to the Indian that you incorrectly perceive as "Hispanic" as a spic? If it's the latter, it's not a racial insult, since it's not applied to all Amerindians.
What, racially, is the difference between central and south American Indians and their north American counter-parts? Not much, I'd wager. Therefore why can't the northern Indians be called spics, just like their southern counterparts?

Back to the usage of "spic" for central and south American Indians. Spic was once a term used for Spaniards. Now it's usage has shifted to being used for the short, squat, brown goblins who have adopted their language and religion.

Despite the adoption of Spanish language and culture, they don't deserve to be called "Spanish". So we have taken the liberty to shorten it to spic.

Spaniards > spics, get it?

Old June 19th, 2010 #13
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
What, racially, is the difference between central and south American Indians and their north American counter-parts? Not much, I'd wager. Therefore why can't the northern Indians be called spics, just like their southern counterparts?
First of all, Central America is in North America. Secondly, the largest Spanish-speaking Indian country in the world (Mexico) is in North America and north of Central America. Thirdly, the Indians of the U.S. generally speak their native tongues and English, not spic, so they would not be prone to spic pronunciations. Ergo, if you call me a spic, I will simply laugh at you.

Quote:
Back to the usage of "spic" for central and south American Indians. Spic was once a term used for Spaniards. Now it's usage has shifted to being used for the short, squat, brown goblins who have adopted their language and religion.

Despite the adoption of Spanish language and culture, they don't deserve to be called "Spanish". So we have taken the liberty to shorten it to spic.

Spaniards > spics, get it?
Forced adoption of spic language and culture through spic encroachment on our territory does not convince me that Indians are somehow akin to Spaniards or deserving of anti-Spanish epithets. That's aside from the fact that there are millions of non-Hispanic Indians in the English, Dutch, French, and Portuguese speaking countries of Central and South America.

Incidentally, are you aware of the health and height of the spic "conquistadores"? I believe they averaged about 5'4 and were routinely pockmarked, due to the poor sanitation and nutrition of England. Now that their misappropriation of productive resources has forced malnutrition on indigenous people, there's been some physical defects as a result, but I believe they are still stronger than Europeans due to their experiences with manual labor, and that they can develop physically just as those of us here that are nourished relatively well have.

Old June 29th, 2010 #14
Evan Heathcliff
Is it good for Whites?

Quote:
Incidentally, are you aware of the health and height of the spic "conquistadores"? I believe they averaged about 5'4 and were routinely pockmarked, due to the poor sanitation and nutrition of England. Now that their misappropriation of productive resources has forced malnutrition on i
Stupid beaner is stupid.

Old June 29th, 2010 #15
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Heathcliff View Post
Stupid beaner is stupid.

Conquistadores...from England??? What universe does he live in???

And btw Valdez, how about we just call your spanophone buddies "beaners"? Much more simple and much less ambiguous than "spic", eh???

Old July 3rd, 2010 #16
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Heathcliff View Post
Stupid beaner is stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
Conquistadores...from England??? What universe does he live in???

And btw Valdez, how about we just call your spanophone buddies "beaners"? Much more simple and much less ambiguous than "spic", eh???
LOL. I'm not Mexican, you fucking idiots. Mexicans are a national group, not a racial group. Or have you never seen this?

Learn how to fucking work.

Old July 3rd, 2010 #17
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
LOL. I'm not Mexican, you fucking idiots.
Where have I said you're mexican, you knotted dick red gook? I explicitly said "your spanophone buddies" specifically referring to mexicans, since you and them are close genetical buddies. Hell, you belong to the same race!

You know, I've seen studies that say injuns actually have higher IQ's than that of niggers, but I'm starting to doubt that....

Old July 3rd, 2010 #18
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Where have I said you're mexican, you knotted dick red gook? I explicitly said "your spanophone buddies" specifically referring to mexicans, since you and them are close genetical buddies. Hell, you belong to the same race!
I'm addressing Wreathcliff or whatever his name is, as he called me a "beaner" despite the fact that I'm not Mexican. The term has nothing to do with being Indian; it's addressed towards persons of Mexican nationality.

Quote:
You know, I've seen studies that say injuns actually have higher IQ's than that of niggers, but I'm starting to doubt that....
You don't have the capacity to understand all the words in a legitimate peer-reviewed study, let alone comprehend its nature.

Old July 3rd, 2010 #19
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
You don't have the capacity to understand all the words in a legitimate peer-reviewed study, let alone comprehend its nature.
This, coming from the baboon that thought Conquistadores were from England, sounds like a compliment.

Old July 3rd, 2010 #20
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
This, coming from the baboon that thought Conquistadores were from England, sounds like a compliment.
While I intended to type "Europe," England was characterized by horrible malnutrition and a general lack of sanitation. Instead of focusing on typos (and if you really want to play that game, I can become quite the spelling and grammar Nazi), you should focus on why so many posters here have been losing debates with me, including the forum owner.

Tags
basque, eta, spain, violence

Thread