Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 20th, 2020 #41
Paul Anthony
Banned

“WE’RE OUT OF CORN” — MSM BLAMES COVID, SCIENCE REVEALS DIMINISHING SOLAR ACTIVITY IS THE CAUSE

Corn is the latest grocery item to reportedly suffer from a “coronavirus-related shortage” — and serving as anecdotal evidence of the bare supermarket shelves, a number of chains in both Portugal and the UK haven’t had any stocked for months.

https://electroverse.net/were-out-of-corn/

Old October 20th, 2020 #42
Paul Anthony
Banned

NEW YORK - The lines are long and the need is enormous. More than 1 million New Yorkers can't afford food, and standing on long lines at food banks is now too common amid the pandemic.

"We have done disasters before but nothing is even close to what we are doing now," Alexander Rapaport, the executive director of Masbia soup kitchen network, told FOX 5 NY.

Masbia soup kitchen network opened 15 years ago. It has locations in Borough Park and Flatbush in Brooklyn and in Forest Hills in Queens. Rapaport said he has seen a 500% increase in demand.

An estimated 1.5 million New Yorkers cannot afford food, according to the New York Times. Their only lifeline is a food pantry.

"I'm on a limited income. I visit every two to three weeks," said Denise Allen, a mother of one.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/pandemic...cs-food-crisis

Old October 21st, 2020 #43
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign knew I heard of this 'zoop kitchen' in the jew media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
NEW YORK - The lines are long and the need is enormous. More than 1 million New Yorkers can't afford food, and standing on long lines at food banks is now too common amid the pandemic.

"We have done disasters before but nothing is even close to what we are doing now," Alexander Rapaport, the executive director of Masbia soup kitchen network, told FOX 5 NY.

Masbia soup kitchen network opened 15 years ago. It has locations in Borough Park and Flatbush in Brooklyn and in Forest Hills in Queens. Rapaport said he has seen a 500% increase in demand.

An estimated 1.5 million New Yorkers cannot afford food, according to the New York Times. Their only lifeline is a food pantry.

"I'm on a limited income. I visit every two to three weeks," said Denise Allen, a mother of one.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/pandemic...cs-food-crisis
Your rabbi paulie? The food is kosher ...

https://www.masbia.org/who_we_are

Old November 7th, 2020 #44
Paul Anthony
Banned

In Just A Few Days Cities Will Unavoidably Become Lawless. What happens when food starts to run low in your community? It’s Happening Again, Some Grocers Now Limiting Toilet Paper And Disinfecting Wipe Purchases.

https://www.survivaldan101.com/in-ju...ecome-lawless/

Old November 7th, 2020 #45
Erik T. White

Quote:
In Just A Few Days Cities Will Unavoidably Become Lawless. What happens when food starts to run low in your community? It’s Happening Again, Some Grocers Now Limiting Toilet Paper And Disinfecting Wipe Purchases.

https://www.survivaldan101.com/in-ju...ecome-lawless/
I readily admit that I could be quite wrong, but I don't think it will be in the next week or two. Within a month? I don't know.
Shitrael firsters like Jimmie The Faker has been given, according to him anyway, messages from gawd that a food crisis is coming and he's been hawking overpriced "emergency food buckets" for around ten years. If a crisis situation with food starts, the ones who don't have any food will be doing just about anything to get it and if someone's been storing lots of food they'd better have a stronghold in which to store it and good defenses also. Jimmie The Faker doesn't think you should have those things, however. Strongholds and good security are a part of his own agenda, but heez speshul, doancha know?

Old November 7th, 2020 #46
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I readily admit that I could be quite wrong, but I don't think it will be in the next week or two. Within a month? I don't know.
Shitrael firsters like Jimmie The Faker has been given, according to him anyway, messages from gawd that a food crisis is coming and he's been hawking overpriced "emergency food buckets" for around ten years. If a crisis situation with food starts, the ones who don't have any food will be doing just about anything to get it and if someone's been storing lots of food they'd better have a stronghold in which to store it and good defenses also. Jimmie The Faker doesn't think you should have those things, however. Strongholds and good security are a part of his own agenda, but heez speshul, doancha know?
I know what you mean when it comes to 'false prophets' and such. But I should tell everyone here on this forum that as of November 3 last week we are in a second lock-down here in Austria. All resturants, bars, and non-essential businesses are closed with no date to re-open. Plus we have an 8pm curfew! If the police catch us outside after 8pm we get a 1,500euro fine.

This is where I come to food shortages, today is Saturday, tomorrow Sunday all Supermarkets here will be closed. I went out about an hour ago to buy what I need for the next few days and many of the shelves were empty. I didn't see people "panic-buying" but if the shelves are empty that means they didn't have enough stock to begin with?! Why I don't know?? But it started during the first lock-down from March-July here in Austria. Somethings going on. And something wicked I believe is comming!

Old November 7th, 2020 #47
Theodore R. Bundy

Most of our weak cowardly people will invite them in and signal while jerome fucks their mom and daddy sleeps in the car.

Old November 7th, 2020 #48
Theodore R. Bundy

Any driver who runs into this needs to drive over them and act like nothing happened. When cops show later be; 'Whatt!!!???? boo hooo....i didn't know they were under the car...."

Old November 7th, 2020 #49
Erik T. White

Quote:
I know what you mean when it comes to 'false prophets' and such. But I should tell everyone here on this forum that as of November 3 last week we are in a second lock-down here in Austria. All resturants, bars, and non-essential businesses are closed with no date to re-open. Plus we have an 8pm curfew! If the police catch us outside after 8pm we get a 1,500euro fine.

This is where I come to food shortages, today is Saturday, tomorrow Sunday all Supermarkets here will be closed. I went out about an hour ago to buy what I need for the next few days and many of the shelves were empty. I didn't see people "panic-buying" but if the shelves are empty that means they didn't have enough stock to begin with?! Why I don't know?? But it started during the first lock-down from March-July here in Austria. Somethings going on. And something wicked I believe is comming!
At least lots of White People I know here in the kwa, including me, have a pretty good cache of firearms AND ammo. We saw things happening many years ago and stocked up on these essentials. We're in an area where game is rather plentiful and IF the SHTF I couldn't give a rat's ass what "laws" say about what's in season for hunting and what isn't. Self- preservation is a strong instinct and both my wife and I are very strong in that instinct.

Nuff said.

Old November 7th, 2020 #50
Paul Anthony
Banned

Erik, I'm with you on the second Amendment. I can't own a firearm here.. Last week an isis wannabe opened fire killing a bunch of people with an AK and a pistol here in Vienna. It happened in one of my favorite bars. I was supposed to be there at that bar, at that time, but I was home.

Notice the citizens were all left defenceless against this islamic shitbag!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54786952

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/02/w...-shooting.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...e-live-updates

I was supposed to be in the Bar bellow in the video..

Old November 7th, 2020 #51
Erik T. White

Quote:
Erik, I'm with you on the second Amendment. I can't own a firearm here.. Last week an isis wannabe opened fire killing a bunch of people with an AK and a pistol here in Vienna. It happened in one of my favorite bars. I was supposed to be there at that bar, at that time, but I was home.

Notice the citizens were all left defenceless against this islamic shitbag!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54786952

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/02/w...-shooting.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...e-live-updates

I was supposed to be in the Bar bellow in the video..

Vienna: Video shows man with gun during 'terror' attack
Paul, I'm very, very glad that you weren't in that bar!!! I hate rag heads with a passion!!!!!

Old November 7th, 2020 #52
Paul Anthony
Banned

Get this.. The islamist was a rag-head wannabe!! He was white, 100% European!! He was born in Austria and his parents were from Macedonia (former yuogoslavia). He wasn't arab, or asian. He really wanted to join isis and get his 72 underage girls.

He decided to grow a beard and dress like Luke Skywalker?!

Old November 10th, 2020 #53
Paul Anthony
Banned

Possible Truck Driver Strike?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZUW...ature=youtu.be

Old November 10th, 2020 #54
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking No food? Dont think so ...

I don't see any food shortage here in the NYC area, actually no shortages of anything.

Threads like this one make the forum look ridiculous

Old November 10th, 2020 #55
Tony Boone

Most truckers are company drivers who don’t own their own trucks. They can’t shutdown their truck without losing their job.

Other drivers are leasing their truck and must keep it rolling to make the $2,200 monthly payment. There is also insurance, a truck maintenance account, fuel, tires, license and taxes for all states, and many other costs of leasing or owning a truck.

The vast majority of drivers will keep rolling. That’s the only way to keep their truck and also make money.

Old November 10th, 2020 #56
Tony Boone

Over the past twelve months I have driven past hundreds of thousands of acres of corn in Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma and many other states where most of the corn in this country is grown.

There is no shortage of corn.

Old November 10th, 2020 #57
Paul Anthony
Banned

I might be wrong, but arent many trucking co.s union jobs? Don't unions go on strike when they feel they have been mistreated??

Old November 10th, 2020 #58
Paul Anthony
Banned

For the 1 or 2 members of this Forum who dislike what I am posting about a possible coming food shortage, it's not something I want to see happen!

An EMP (electro magnetic pulse) strike is just 1 way in which this could be brought about.

If you live away from big cities, and are self sufficient, and have food stored then God Bless! It's better to be prepaired right?!

”If you control the food supply, you control the people” – Henry Kissinger

Old November 10th, 2020 #59
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking more fantasy

Quote:
For the 1 or 2 members of this Forum who dislike what I am posting about a possible coming food shortage, it's not something I want to see happen!

An EMP (electro magnetic pulse) strike is just 1 way in which this could be brought about.

If you live away from big cities, and are self sufficient, and have food stored then God Bless! It's better to be prepaired right?!

”If you control the food supply, you control the people” – Henry Kissinger
EMP? You wouldn't have to worry about food if some foreign entity used a nuke to generate an EMP pulse to attack the US, it would be over ...for everyone.

Old November 10th, 2020 #60
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
For the 1 or 2 members of this Forum who dislike what I am posting...

Don't worry about it. Don't let other people try to dissuade you from being who you are and posting what you feel is useful.

You can always use the ignore function. It still works.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; November 10th, 2020 at 03:48 AM.

Thread