VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 6th, 2008 #1
Ima
Banned

Default Do Any Ladies Homeschool?

Since the nigger is in office I am seriously considering homeschooling my daughter when she is of school age. I don't know if anyone else knows about the public school policies Obango has in mind, but they make me sick and i want my child to have no part of it.
If anyone does homeschool can you please give me some info on it? Any would be appreciated.

Old April 29th, 2011 #2
lisayvonne

I’ve been homeschooling DD. We enjoy it. Here are some of my feelings. I think the most important thing of homeschooling is that you should make plan adequately and then persevere in it. Besides, you should find some assistant tool helping you to find out where you have been and whether you are teaching the right stuff. About this I recommend beestar. DD has been using it. Pretty great. Anyway, good luck!
Lisa

Old April 29th, 2011 #3
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

who/what is DD? David Duke?

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old May 6th, 2011 #4
lisayvonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay Coomar View Post
who/what is DD? David Duke?
Dear Daughter

Old May 6th, 2011 #5
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisayvonne View Post
Dear Daughter
this is not fair.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old May 25th, 2011 #6
April

Well not sure what state you are located in Ima but the laws differ. I suggest never putting her in school at all so that they wont know she is missing. Also get one of those books, Everything your Kindergartner ( 1st grader, 2nd grader 3tc) needs to know and use that as a base to make your own curriculum. I use everything from books from the dollar store to the grocery store and I make up alot of my own. Gather vintage school books from yard sales, antique stores and the internet to make sure that you are giving her alot of the good wholesome stuff from the 40s and 50s. If you have any more questions please let me know.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old May 25th, 2011 #7
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
I've never seen an opposing views section on that forum, however I'll take you on your word. However, there are many posters on that forum who would crush you like a bug, they just chose to ignore you. That must really bother you huh?
LOL, that shit be hilarious! I've been banned from Scumfront for devastating the Opposing Viewpoints section (see this thread for evidence), and I was banned from whiteNewsNow for the same reason. Go ahead and ask an admin; my username was "Coyote."

Quote:
As for RevLeft....they are typical commies. It's their point of view or nothing. They're nothing more than a bunch of bored, wealthy kids. They care not for you one little bit.
Actually, as mentioned, there's an "opposing views" forum with a large number of contributors, and considerably less censorship than Scumfront. Also, I'm a user on that forum. Am I a "bored, wealthy kid"?

Old May 25th, 2011 #8
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Punkohontas you are a legend in your own mind.

Old May 25th, 2011 #9
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Punkohontas you are a legend in your own mind.
Were you planning on including a refutation of my post in yours, lil homegirl?

Old May 25th, 2011 #10
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
LOL, that shit be hilarious! I've been banned from Scumfront for devastating the Opposing Viewpoints section (see this thread for evidence), and I was banned from whiteNewsNow for the same reason. Go ahead and ask an admin; my username was "Coyote."
Unlike VNN, there are rules and words have consequences on WNN and SF. They are there for the anti's and for forum members. I've had countless posts deleted and even have an infraction.....for breaking the rules.

Old May 25th, 2011 #11
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Unlike VNN, there are rules and words have consequences on WNN and SF. They are there for the anti's and for forum members. I've had countless posts deleted and even have an infraction.....for breaking the rules.
Did you read the thread I posted? I devastated the OV members so badly that fools on that forum refused to believe that I was an Indian, and insisted that I was white or Jewish. I posted a picture of myself holding a sign that specifically addressed members of the forum to disprove this claim, but STD4061 or whatever his name is refused to approve the post.

Old May 25th, 2011 #12
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
All that is minor league talk though. The real question is:
If the Masters who control the money(Jews), get their way, what makes you think they will place 3rd world simpletons on the throne to rule over western civilization?
Riddle me that, oh wise one.
Did you ever answer JS Bach's question?

Quote:
Again, you insulted other posters.

Also, I thought the t-shirt you were wearing in the picture you posted - with a map of the Americas labeled "Indian Territory" - that's as much as advocating genocide against the White race, which would be a violation of both US and International law. Advocating illegal or violent activity is also against the forum guidelines.
SDY states in this post the reason that your posts were not approved.
You willfully violated forum guidelines. That's a no-no lol

Old May 27th, 2011 #13
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Did you read the thread I posted? I devastated the OV members so badly that fools on that forum refused to believe that I was an Indian, and insisted that I was white or Jewish. I posted a picture of myself holding a sign that specifically addressed members of the forum to disprove this claim, but STD4061 or whatever his name is refused to approve the post.
So, the members of another WN forum didn't believe you were an Injun, and thought you were just another educated hebrew lad, what a notion!

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=128182

Now, im to believe your a 19 year old (native indian who has been to Europe) high school drop-out who is presently attending 2 separate colleges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
I go to East Los Angeles College and Compton College. Feel free to stop by for a visit whenever.

No. I'm 19.

Old May 25th, 2011 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Unlike VNN, there are rules and words have consequences on WNN and SF.
There are rules here too, they're just different rules from those elsewhere. And you'd better believe anything you write on a public forum can have consequences, legal and otherwise. That's why we insist each poster stand behind his own words, and not lie or assassinate character with baseless accusations.

Old May 25th, 2011 #15
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
That's why we insist each poster stand behind his own words, and not lie or assassinate character with baseless accusations.
whoa there then.......I am going use this quote

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old May 25th, 2011 #16
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

This is a typical La Raza sign. Valdez mentions it is from the Mayan ancestory. Many in La Raza believe they are the icons of Aztecs and Mayan peoples. The problem is that many THINK they are something special when in fact they are members of the low mestizos, but cannot accept that fact. So instead, they make up their ancestory as being the extinct ethnic group Mayans or Aztecs. LOL!

As far as being Indian or look like Indian, many mestizos are dark skinned and are Indians of mexico. Indians are of the subgroup Asians, primarily from Maylasia and Indonesia.

Yeah, some history you have little Valdez. LOL!

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Thread