VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 1st, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default Today in Multicult History - Jun 01 - stupid nigger islam convert spree killer opens fire at military recruiting office killing one

2009_Little_Rock_recruiting_office_shooting 2009_Little_Rock_recruiting_office_shooting

wiki is censoring the fact the retarded wanna-be spree killer is a nigger. There is no reference to "back" and "afreekan" much less nigger. And there is no picture of the nigger.

Quote:
The 2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting took place on June 1, 2009, when the American Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, born Carlos Leon Bledsoe, opened fire with a rifle in a drive-by shooting on soldiers in front of a United States military recruiting office in Little Rock, Arkansas. He killed Private William Long and wounded Private Quinton Ezeagwula.
After his arrest, Muhammad acknowledged shooting the men. He told police that he had intended to kill as many Army personnel as possible.

Quote:
The suspect

The suspect, Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, previously known as Carlos Leon Bledsoe, was born on July 9, 1985 in Memphis, Tennessee to Melvin Bledsoe, a businessman, and his wife Linda. He has a sister Monica. Raised as a Baptist and considered a "sunny child", he graduated from Craigmont High School in Memphis in 2003. He attended Tennessee State University in Nashville, Tennessee, for several semesters.

Bledsoe converted to Islam in 2004 at Masjid As-Salam, a Memphis mosque. He has said "I've loved jihad ever since I became Muslim." He became more devout and prayed regularly at the Islamic Center of Nashville, and wore Arab-style clothing. By 2007 he was a deeply religious Muslim and had legally changed his name to Muhammad.

Tags
nigger killer, nigger mass murder, nigger spree killer, today in multicult histor

Thread