VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 23rd, 2008 #121
Pastor Visser
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
No Nigger has ever been able to explain to me yet why Niggers wear pantyhose on their heads.
The reason they wear pantyhose over their afros is so they can quickly pull it over their faces before they rob the local liquor store.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #122
D. Fitzgerald

Interesting to see the board curmudgeons still trying to intimidate this lass...what's the point? Not many of us had it all worked out in our younger years so lighten the fuck up and stop picking on the girl.

If she wants to occasionally cut loose fair enough...I was a young dad and I know how hard parenthood can be while your mates are out partying .

Some posters on this forum are so disconnected from reality and obsessed with supposedly 'white' behaviour it makes me cringe.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #123
Art Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Fitzgerald View Post

Some posters on this forum are so disconnected from reality and obsessed with supposedly 'white' behaviour it makes me cringe.
But she wears a hat at the incorrect angle!The vile trollop!

Old October 23rd, 2008 #124
Lorie Filmer

WPG, i warned you not to get into flame wars. You only end up regretting it. Now, everytime you have an argument, your lie about being married will be thrown back at you. For the record no one is interested in indoctrination boxes, better know as TV.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #125
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
The reason they wear pantyhose over their afros is so they can quickly pull it over their faces before they rob the local liquor store.
Haha! I thought it was so they can keep their tumbleweed under control.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #126
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lady View Post
WPG, i warned you not to get into flame wars. You only end up regretting it. Now, everytime you have an argument, your lie about being married will be thrown back at you. For the record no one is interested in indoctrination boxes, better know as TV.
For the record I am not the one who started this. I have only been defending myself, as I rightfully should. I never lied about being married. Read my post in my introduction thread in the General Discussion.
Again, the person on SF using the name hllyeahj is NOT me. Never has been. I have NEVER used my email as a screename.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #127
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
Isn't that what you wanted? Usually when a woman shows up on a mostly male forum, posting her picture, attention is what she seeks.
Until I started posting I wasn't aware that this was a mostly male forum. I could care less about attention from men.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #128
Brett Quinn
Banned

The girl is white racially. The girl had a white kid. For that alone, she deserves a medal. As for her grammar and behavior, she has like 70 posts and is in her late teens, of course she isn't gonna have a masters in Jewology.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #129
Lorie Filmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepridegirl View Post
For the record I am not the one who started this. I have only been defending myself, as I rightfully should. I never lied about being married. Read my post in my introduction thread in the General Discussion.
Again, the person on SF using the name hllyeahj is NOT me. Never has been. I have NEVER used my email as a screename.
You have a lot of convincing to do, to claim thats not you. First the person has your yahoo screenname, and your myspace page on their profile, with your pics on there as well. A quick glance at your posts there show you talking about your pregnancy. Sorry i don't buy it, but i'm not going to pile on.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #130
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lady View Post
You have a lot of convincing to do, to claim thats not you. First the person has your yahoo screenname, and your myspace page on their profile, with your pics on there as well. A quick glance at your posts there show you talking about your pregnancy. Sorry i don't buy it, but i'm not going to pile on.
Well, that's SF's issue. I joined that forum in July of '07. I wasn't even pregnant then.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #131
Art Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bquinn View Post
The girl is white racially. The girl had a white kid.
You'd think that these facts would be salient to some of the characters here.Alas! Not matching every single one of the 189 "anonymous internet White Nationalist ideological purity points" has unleashed the wrath of the righteous upon the unsuspecting young lady's head.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #132
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by reltih145 View Post
You'd think that these facts would be salient to some of the characters here.Alas! Not matching every single one of the 189 "anonymous internet White Nationalist ideological purity points" has unleashed the wrath of the righteous upon the unsuspecting young lady's head.
Thank you. This thread was started to make a point. If I was such a wigger do any of you really think I'd still be here vehemently defending myself?

Old October 23rd, 2008 #133
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Thank you. This thread was started to make a point. If I was such a wigger do any of you really think I'd still be here vehemently defending myself?
What was the point? That the poor television disappointed you?

Old October 23rd, 2008 #134
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
You're still proving my point. Do you have a crush on me? You seem to follow me everywhere I go.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #135
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
You're still proving my point. Do you have a crush on me? You seem to follow me everywhere I go.
Ha you sound like me!

No actually I responded to someone else on here, you responded to me and I am responding back. If you don't want responses then stop posting!?!

Whitenightshade does the following.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #136
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Go back to the first couple pages of the thread, genious.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #137
Peer Fischer

I for one am not one to use the headwear angular dislocation index to determine degree of whiteness. I find the pants excess volume / buttock exposure paradigm much more of a valid metric, but it seems to apply more to males than females and so is of less help in this instance.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #138
Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
I for one am not one to use the headwear angular dislocation index to determine degree of whiteness. I find the pants excess volume / buttock exposure paradigm much more of a valid metric, but it seems to apply more to males than females and so is of less help in this instance.
I can agree with that. When I was younger, and attending summer camp we had to wear ball caps (for sun protection, it was standard issue, lol). Sometimes during the course of the day, and during certain activities the visor became a nusiance, so I'd flip the cap the backwards. I suppose I could have just taken it off, but then I would have most likely lost it.

Droopy-assed pants and bandanas are more indicitive to wiggers, imo.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #139
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Ha you sound like me!
Imitation=flattery.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #140
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Oh god, people. Leave the poor girl alone. She's here. Who cares how she wears her hat or what TV shows she watches. We have far too many enemies to make enemies of our own.
Drift gently into mental illness

Thread