VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 13th, 2019 #102
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Journalists of the French broadcaster LCI were attacked by 'Yellow Vests' protesters during the demonstrations held in Rouen on Saturday.
Great!! They must be the equivalent of the BBC, etc.

Good comments:

Journalists will not be able walk down the street without being attacked soon in any western country.

How’s that for a bit of media - journo’s get main headlines battered and bruised for a job they lie for

Journalist was attempting to report fake news for the NWO.....

That's Going to Happen to CNN really soon and All the other MSM Stations!

Journalist are part of the problem. They are the elites tool for spreading Lies, distrust, and fear!
They don't deserve to be better up, but they do derseve to go to jail if the print lies and 1 sided stories.
The media is out of line for there fear building, scare tactics created by the campaigners of George Soros Mafia. Pure filt.

How many corrupted journalists have destroyed lied and covered up for their puppet masters ??? Bring down the basturds of Brussels

Is it the bbc? If not why not? Oh sorry, I forgot, the bbc have had a black out on this story for a while, like they did with UK muslim rape gangs, Sweden's problems, Germany's problems...in fact, with any anti EU/multi culti problems at all.
They do love anti Trump and Russian meddling stories though.

Beautiful. Beat those dirty journalists.

This is the attack to the fake news construction by the Globalists. I totally understand why these zombies are being attacked!

MACRON IS A JEWISH BANKER PUPPET

Old January 13th, 2019 #103
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
In the following article from the jewish news site JTA, jews kvetch about "antisemitism" in the yellow vests movement:

https://www.jta.org/2019/01/10/globa...s-frances-jews
More articles in which jews kvetch about how "antisemitic" the yellow vests are:

Quote:
French Authorities Probing Alleged anti-Semitic Incident During Yellow Vest Protests in Paris

(...) Paris authorities are investigating alleged anti-Semitic comments by Yellow Vest protesters in the city subway toward a woman whose father died at Auschwitz.
(...)
Some protesters in the Yellow Vest movement have expressed extreme or racist views.

But research into its followers and their online comments has found that the movement as a whole is a broad-based grassroots phenomenon which includes people from broad sectors of society and as no single political bend.
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/e...ests-1.6770457

Quote:
The Ugly, Illiberal, Anti-Semitic Heart of the Yellow Vest Movement

(...) The incidents provoked an immediate backlash from the French political class, and a spate of soul-searching articles in left-wing media about what the yellow vests were becoming. They could have saved their shock, because despite the legitimate economic pain and despair that have been highlighted by the protests, anti-Semitism, conspiracy theories, illiberal politics, and violent insurrectionism have been inextricable from the movement practically from its beginning.
https://newrepublic.com/article/1528...-vest-movement

Quote:
Manifestations of anti-Semitism in the context of ‘yellow jacket’ protest in France

(...) Results show that French Jews—the largest Jewish community in Europe with a total around 500,000—exhibit the highest level of concern over anti-Semitism (95 percent).

While the survey was conducted in May and June, an additional anti-Semitic element has come up over the last weeks as a result of the so-called “yellow jacket” social-protest movement against taxes imposed by the French government. The movement has led to extremely violent clashes between protesters and police, especially in the center of Paris.
(...)
Social media networks have also been plagued with anti-Semitic sentiment in the last weeks. An anonymous source wearing a mask claimed, “it was the rich Jews who brought Macron to power so that he would be their puppet, and they are the ones who are pulling the strings. They caused him to nullify taxes on the assets of rich people, and they are responsible for the entire economic situation.”
https://www.jns.org/manifestations-o...est-in-france/

Quote:
France's 'Yellow Vest' protests take an anti-Semitic turn

Banner hung on main road calls Macron 'whore of the Jews'; Paris synagogues shuttered for first time as spike in emigration inquiries is reported

French Jews have become a focal point for the "Yellow Vest" protests across France, with an increase in anti-Semitism by demonstrators. In recent days, the Jewish community has reported numerous anti-Semitic videos, graffiti and actual threats appearing in central locations and on social media.

Last Saturday, the Chabad House on the Champs-Elysées Boulevard temporarily closed its doors for the first time due to safety concerns. The Chabad House issued a message saying that "for the first time, the Chabad House will not open on Shabbat morning; the police do not have the situation under control and today is a very dangerous day."
(...)
A video circulated on the social networks of French musician Stephen Ballet, who lives in Istanbul, inciting protesters to "understand that the real enemy is the Jews." Ballet, an esteemed musician with a racist reputation, last week uploaded a YouTube video which garnered 36,000 views before it was blocked. In the video, Ballet claims that lighting Hanukkah candles in front of the Eiffel Tower "while the French are dying of hunger" is a deliberate provocation by Jews against the French people.
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...424971,00.html

"Macron - whore of the Jews"

Old January 14th, 2019 #104
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
High-ranking members of Italy's hugely popular and democratically elected government – which is usually described as populist – have expressed their support for the yellow vests and their legitimate protests. This Mouraud bitch rejected their support and arrogantly told them to stop meddling in France's domestic affairs (which is exactly what Macron's rotten government has said). Does that make any sense to you, folks?
Eric Drouet, who is said to be the leader of the yellow vests' "militant" wing, has also rejected support from the Italian populist leader, deputy prime minister and labour minister Luigi Di Maio. At first Drouet said that he would be interested in setting up a meeting with him, but (((somebody))) must have gotten to him because he quickly changed his mind.

And as if that's not enough, Drouet also attacked and insulted the Italian interior minister Matteo Salvini (Di Maio's coalition partner) by comparing him to Mussolini. (This is the same insult that the despicable jewish EU bigwig Pierre Moscovici has leveled at Salvini.)

I gilet gialli gelano il governo italiano, Drouet paragona Salvini a Mussolini

https://www.repubblica.it/esteri/201...ini-216284141/

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that the yellow vests movement has been compromised. I support the "foot soldiers", i.e. the ordinary citizens who are protesting in the streets, but I have nothing but contempt for the so-called leaders since they're obvious crooks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Yeah, remember the never-ending squawking about 'moderate rebels' in Syria a few years ago? That was so ridiculous, truly designed for the NPC people.
Exactly. And the "Western" (read: jewish) media has often described Saudi Arabia as a "moderate" Muslim country. In Saudi Arabia, people are beheaded in public, women are treated like slaves, Christian guest workers aren't allowed to practice their faith openly...but according to jews, it's a moderate country because its greedy, crooked rulers follow the jewish/zionist agenda, and that's the only thing that matters.

Read more about this subject here:

Israel says Saudi Arabia should get a pass for murdering journalist Jamal Khashoggi

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=2255632

Old January 14th, 2019 #106
Ray Allan

If Macron orders his blue and green niggers to use live ammunition on protesters, then the people have every right to respond in kind.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 15th, 2019 #107
Stewart Meadows

The famous "French" jew Bernard-Henri Lévy, who has been described as "perhaps the most prominent intellectual in France today", says that he can't support the yellow vest protesters, in part because of their supposed violence:

Quote:
The Blinding Rage of the Yellow Vests

I have spent a large part of my life observing, praising, and, whenever I could, supporting movements of popular revolt that aspired to greater quantities of liberty, equality, and fraternity.

The case of France’s Yellow Vests, however, marks the first time that such a movement has caused me, from the start, to have such strong and persistent doubts, despite my agreement in principle with many of its claims.
(...)
But distress does not provide a blanket excuse.

Nor, in the end, does the anger of which the riots of the Yellow Vests, the rise of populism in Italy, or the self-destructive futility of Brexit are political expressions.

I have never believed—I’ll be frank—that the supposed “invisible violence” inflicted on citizens by a democratic regime in any way justifies acts of vandalism, much less of barbarity, should it come to that.
https://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/277...e-yellow-vests

This is the same Bernard-Henri Lévy who supported the leftist terrorist and convicted murderer Cesare Battisti who was on the run for several decades:

Quote:
Life on the run ends for Cesare Battisti, who is wanted for murder

Convicted as a murderer for bloodshed in the 1970s, former leftwing Italian activist Cesare Battisti, who was caught in Bolivia, has spent almost four decades on the run, detailing his experiences in a string of acclaimed thrillers.
(...)

Three years later, a Milan court convicted him in absentia of personally killing two Italian police officers, participating in the murder of a butcher, and planning an attack on a jeweller who died in a shoot-out that left his 14-year-old son in a wheelchair.
(...)
Despite the support of several high-profile figures, including best-selling crime novelist Fred Vargas and philosopher Bernard-Henri Levy, Battisti's legal appeals were rejected.
https://www.thenational.ae/world/eur...urder-1.812697

Quote:
Lévy was born in 1948 in Béni Saf, French Algeria, to an affluent Algerian Jewish family.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard-Henri_Lévy

Just the usual jewish hypocrisy...

Old January 16th, 2019 #108
Stewart Meadows

Jerusalem Post also kvetches about the yellow vests' alleged antisemitism:

Quote:
Antisemitism among Yellow Vest protesters demoralizes France’s Jews

There is ample evidence of the presence of far-right agitators in the Yellow Vests movement, including the neo-Nazi activist Herve Ryssen, who was spotted at such a rally as early as Nov. 17.
https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antis...es-Jews-577261

Neo-Nazis? Oy gevalt.

Old January 17th, 2019 #109
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Great!! They must be the equivalent of the BBC, etc.

Good comments:

Journalists will not be able walk down the street without being attacked soon in any western country.

How’s that for a bit of media - journo’s get main headlines battered and bruised for a job they lie for

Journalist was attempting to report fake news for the NWO.....

That's Going to Happen to CNN really soon and All the other MSM Stations!

Journalist are part of the problem. They are the elites tool for spreading Lies, distrust, and fear!
They don't deserve to be better up, but they do derseve to go to jail if the print lies and 1 sided stories.
The media is out of line for there fear building, scare tactics created by the campaigners of George Soros Mafia. Pure filt.

How many corrupted journalists have destroyed lied and covered up for their puppet masters ??? Bring down the basturds of Brussels

Is it the bbc? If not why not? Oh sorry, I forgot, the bbc have had a black out on this story for a while, like they did with UK muslim rape gangs, Sweden's problems, Germany's problems...in fact, with any anti EU/multi culti problems at all.
They do love anti Trump and Russian meddling stories though.

Beautiful. Beat those dirty journalists.

This is the attack to the fake news construction by the Globalists. I totally understand why these zombies are being attacked!

MACRON IS A JEWISH BANKER PUPPET

AGREED!
And let`s hope this spreads worldwide as the dire effects of media mendacity become more & more apparent, even to the dumbest citizen.

Old January 17th, 2019 #110
Dan T N Ford

Quote:

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that the yellow vests movement has been compromised. I support the "foot soldiers", i.e. the ordinary citizens who are protesting in the streets, but I have nothing but contempt for the so-called leaders since they're obvious crooks.

I very much agree with your post, especially this bit!

Old January 17th, 2019 #111
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
If Macron orders his blue and green niggers to use live ammunition on protesters, then the people have every right to respond in kind.
ABSOLUTELY.
The "democratic" fraud which dominates western society relies on the idea that those in parliament are just ordinary folk, who indentify with their constituents & their interests; the more the big fist comes out, the more these cosy old lies will fall by the wayside.

Old January 17th, 2019 #112
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
[COLOR="White"].

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard-Henri_Lévy

Just the usual jewish hypocrisy...

I think this was the kikevermin who was tasked with agitating against Col. Gadaffi a few years back...............I`d love to see him meet the same fate!

Old January 17th, 2019 #113
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
ABSOLUTELY.
The "democratic" fraud which dominates western society relies on the idea that those in parliament are just ordinary folk, who indentify with their constituents & their interests; the more the big fist comes out, the more these cosy old lies will fall by the wayside.
That's why (((they))) are using the same old tactic of co-opting the movement by installing puppet leaders; to neuter the resistance and prevent the need to escalate the situation where truly lethal force is needed and people actually start shooting back at the state's enforcers. Let's hope the ordinary folk see this old ploy for what it is and don't fall for it. If they're already naming the jew and attacking the jewmedia, then there is hope.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 17th, 2019 #114
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
I think this was the kikevermin who was tasked with agitating against Col. Gadaffi a few years back
Yup.

Quote:
The Libyan War, brought to you by Bernard-Henri Levy

In his new documentary, “The Oath of Tobruk,” Bernard-Henri Levy details how a self-promoting leftist intellectual persuaded a conservative French president to back the Libyan revolt.
(...)
In a documentary titled, “Le Serment de Tobrouk” - or “The Oath of Tobruk” – released in France Wednesday, French philosopher-writer Bernard-Henri Levy is the narrator, director, star of a documentary about his role in the 2011 Libyan intervention.

More than a year after UN Security Council Resolution 1973 - which provided the legal basis for the NATO intervention in Libya - was adopted, the documentary charts the unprecedented saga of how one intellectual managed to bulldoze the international agenda on Libya.

The storyline of Levy’s extraordinary role in Libya is by now fairly well-known, certainly across France. In early March 2011, Levy – or “BHL” as he’s called in his native France - traveled from Egypt into eastern Libya. There, he met Libyan rebel leaders and proceeded to convince then President Nicolas Sarkozy to support the rebels diplomatically and militarily.
https://www.france24.com/en/20120606...-clinton-obama

And yes, the then-president of France, Nicolas Sarkozy, is also a jew, just like Bernard-Henri Levy. I wrote about how he pushed for war against Libya in the following post:

Quote:
Jew-controlled France has a history of promoting/engaging in zionist wars against Pissrael's enemies. For example, one of the biggest pushers of the despicable war against Libya was Nicolas Sarkozy, the then-president of France, who is an ethnic jew:

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/21/w.../21france.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2011/...zys-war-051708

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/ex-fm...oots-1.5316025

Whenever you look more closely at something that's really bad for the West, or for humanity in general (a war, an event, a movement, a campaign, etc.), you will discover that jews are responsible.

Every. Single. Time.

Jew shitbag Sarkozy with Muammar Gaddafi, before the former stabbed the latter in the back:

This is what happened to Gaddafi after he decided to trust the jew:

This is the thanks that Gaddafi got for pursuing peace and trying to make a deal with ZOG / the Jew World Order.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmament_of_Libya

Old January 19th, 2019 #115
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Macron aide Benalla in French probe for beating protester

French prosecutors are investigating a senior presidential aide who attacked protesters in Paris while wearing a police visor.

Alexandre Benalla, an assistant to President Emmanuel Macron's chief of staff, was filmed targeting a woman and a man during May Day protests.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44883583

Quote:
Macron aide: French police raid disgraced Benalla's office

French police have searched the office of a former senior security aide embroiled in a scandal at the Elysée Palace on Wednesday.

Alexandre Benalla, 26, was fired last week and faces several charges after footage emerged showing him assault demonstrators at May Day protests.

The president's office said the former bodyguard was present for the search.

President Emmanuel Macron has spoken for the first time on the scandal - lashing out at press coverage of it.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44957657

Quote:
Alexandre Benalla: Sacked Macron aide held over diplomatic passports

A sacked aide to French President Emmanuel Macron has been detained over the use of diplomatic passports.

The Paris prosecutor's office said a preliminary inquiry had been opened into Alexandre Benalla's alleged possession of two passports.

He is alleged to have used them despite losing his job as a security officer in Mr Macron's staff in July.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46909345

The word on the street is that Alexandre Benalla is Macron's homosexual fornication partner, but Macron has denied it:

Quote:
Macron denies arrested bodyguard is his LOVER and says he did not give him the codes for France’s NUCLEAR BOMBS

(...) French President Emmanuel Macron rubbished baseless claims his disgraced ex-bodyguard was his lover.

Alexandre Benalla, 26, was sacked as Macron's head of security last week after a video of him wearing a police helmet and beating protesters emerged.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...not-lover.html

Macron and Benalla:

Macron hugging a random negro:

Old January 19th, 2019 #116
Stewart Meadows

Effeminate cuck boy Macron seems to like dark, muscular men.

Old January 20th, 2019 #117
Stewart Meadows

The shitbags at the pro-Jewkrainian, pro-EU, pro-ZOG, pro-globalist, anti-Russian paper Kyiv Post are upset because they found out that a prominent yellow vest protester had previously fought in Ukraine where he helped defend the Russian-speaking separatists against Ukraine's jew-controlled death squads:

Quote:
French Donbas sniper heads ‘security’ for anti-government protests in Paris

In 2014 and 2015, the French national and Afghanistan war veteran Victor Alfonso Lenta was in Ukraine’s eastern Donbas region where he, with a handful of compatriots, worked to establish a so-called “Légion Française à Donbass” – or French Donbas Legion.

They trained and fought alongside Russian forces and their proxies, while working to attract other foreign “volunteers,” during some of the bloodiest episodes of Russia’s hybrid war against Ukraine.

Back then, Lenta briefly became the darling of pro-Russian broadcasters and interviewers, often telling Russian-language outlets that he and his comrades were defending Donbas civilians from what he called “Ukrainian terror” and “fascist aggression.”

He admitted to fighting Ukrainian soldiers and called on more foreign volunteers to come and do the same. In photos shared of Lenta online at the time, his weapon of choice seemed to be a high-powered sniper rifle.
(...)
“France supported the decision of Kyiv to conduct the so-called ‘anti-terrorist’ operations,” he replied. “It turns out, that under French law, we can easily be considered terrorists and will undergo trial (if we return).”
(...)
Today, Lenta is back in France and living freely, having taken what he describes as his anti-globalist, anti-NATO struggle to the streets of Paris. No action against him has been taken by the French authorities.

On Jan. 12, he was spotted at the front of a Paris march, decorated in French war medals and military beret, having taken on a self-styled “head of security” role for the Gilets Jaunes, or “Yellow Jackets” protest movement.
(...)
Strong pro-Russian sentiment, opposition to NATO and the EU, as well as support for the so-called Donetsk People’s Republic, or DPR – a terrorist organization according to the Ukrainian government in Kyiv – has spread among France’s far-right groups in recent years, and they in turn have infiltrated the country’s Yellow Jacket protest movements.

Victor Lenta, for his part, has strong ties to extreme, ultra-nationalist, far-right groups that also attract people who favor the Russian proxies in eastern Ukraine.
https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-pol...?cn-reloaded=1

Old January 21st, 2019 #118
Stewart Meadows

Old January 22nd, 2019 #119
Stewart Meadows

It's spreading to Britain:

Quote:
Girl, 13, arrested in London 'yellow-vest' pro-Brexit protest

A 13-year-old girl has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police officer after protesters emulating the gilets jaunes demonstrations in France blockaded Westminster Bridge and stopped traffic around parliament.

She was one of four suspects arrested for taking part in the demonstration, which had apparently not been arranged in advance with police. The others detained were all men arrested for alleged public order offences.
(...)
“A 13-year-old girl was also arrested on suspicion of assault on police. Inquiries continue.”

According to a call to action circulated on social media, protesters met at 10.30am at Waterloo station before marching on Westminster bridge. Photos and video showed several dozen dressed in high-visibility vests blocking the bridge, waving union flags and burning an EU flag.

“No to globalists; yes to free freedom,” one man shouts in the footage shared on Periscope, before the group collectively raise their voices in a song of “bye bye EU”, to the tune of Auld Lang Syne.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...brexit-protest

Old January 23rd, 2019 #120
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Macron warning: Yellow Vest protests 'ENORMOUSLY damaging' to 'aloof' French President

THE ongoing Yellow Vest protests against French President Emmanuel Macron, who is now viewed as an “aloof politician” just a year on from his election, have significantly damaged his reputation within France, an expert in French politics has said.

But despite his troubles, splits between left and right – and the wildly diverging priorities of the so-called Gilets Jaunes – mean his political future is secure, at least in the short term, added Matthew Staples, a senior lecturer and staff tutor in the Open University’s School of Politics, Philosophy, Economics, Development and Geography.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...mmanuel-macron

Tags
emmanuel macron, france, globalist rothschild, jews, yellow vests

Thread