Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 3rd, 2020 #1
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Default George Floyd: UK urged to ‘take the knee’ at doorsteps in solidarity with US anti-racism protests

George Floyd: UK urged to ‘take the knee’ at doorsteps in solidarity with US anti-racism protests

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartanntp

"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old June 3rd, 2020 #2
bedford

They are not anti racism protests. It is just a chance for the unemployed permanent nigger welfare class to go wild and destroy things and get free shit
like the idiotic baboons they are .
There is no actual white racism but plenty of Jew racism and black racism which are the actual cause of the riots
Don't people in the UK know that?
I am not a big believer I in symbolism. What is the point of white people in the UK kneeling for Floyd who was a despicable person anyway.
There are thousands of good white people who have been murdered by negroes who you could kneel for. They we'rent criminals who went to prison either. Whites are actually more likely to be killed by cops in America .

Pm

?

Old June 3rd, 2020 #3
bradfromjoeford

Looks like he was another "aspiring brain surgeon".....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rapsheet.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	10732  

Old June 3rd, 2020 #4
bradfromjoeford

I've decided it's a good idea and will be taking part. Just getting into role...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	R-14078955-1567442967-5921.jpeg.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	10733  

Old June 3rd, 2020 #5
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

If someone presents irrefutable evidence that there is widespread and systematic institutional racism against the Africans, and that these incidents of police brutality are not isolated in nature, I will take them seriously. Until then, I will continue to view these protests as leftist-incited mentally primitive disruption.

I doubt such evidence will surface. I just have an inkling.

I am very sure the ones encouraging this act of "solidarity" would greatly prefer it if we instead dropped to our knees and kissed the shoes of Africans and all other anti-British non-British people.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE. DISSEMINATION VERY STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. THE ENTIRE SPECIES SHOULD ABSORB ITS CONTENTS: https://survivalist-information-site.my-free.website/

Last edited by John Trent; June 6th, 2020 at 02:32 PM.

Old June 3rd, 2020 #6
Dawn Cannon

Expect the soccer fans to fully comply.

Old June 3rd, 2020 #7
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Expect the soccer fans to fully comply.
Especially these Zionists and their pals...
Attached Images

Old June 3rd, 2020 #8
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

this iz why i'm convinced that when door to door gun confiscation begins (dems control government) most american gun owners will hand them over like the simpering faggots they are. ya heard right. m-o-s-t will hand them over. they will not fight. the rare few who do will be shot to death. and nobody will care.

Thread