VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 26th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Takimag

[A few posts from me on this article about Ukraine. It goes into just a bit of the history, taking the usual road of denouncing communists and nazis.]

Good and Evil in Lviv
Posted by Matthew Rarey on March 26, 2008

With memories still slick from the worst blood-letting in history, followed by the less dramatic horrors of the Soviet “peace,” the modern-day evil I witnessed wasn’t the worst thing ever to have happened in the city of Lviv, western Ukraine. But it surely was the offspring of the grossly satanic events of the preceding century.

The spectacle took place a brisk five-minute walk from the NKVD prison where the Soviets wreaked a frenzied slaughter before the German advance in ’41, murdering so many “dissidents” that the building became a charnel house with a mass grave in the courtyard. Victims included prominent Greek Catholic priests, martyred for the Faith and beatified by Pope John Paul II: for example, Blessed Fr. Zynovii Kovalyk, crucified against a wall; or Blessed Fr. Severian Baranyk, a cross carved into his chest.

Following the Ribbentrop-Molotov Treaty, the Soviets devoured this part of western Ukraine (then eastern Poland). Love they did not engender, and so the Germans were welcomed as liberators. The Nazis among them, however, would prove equally evil. The old NKVD prison, slated to become a museum, is a pistol shot from the muddy park where a memorial marks the site of a synagogue blown up by the Nazis. The Jews comprised a third of Lviv’s pre-war population. The Nazis murdered all of those whom their righteous gentile neighbors could not manage to hide. One beneficiary of Christian love, the young Simon Wiesenthal, was rescued by a Ukrainian policeman.

http://www.takimag.com/site/article/..._evil_in_lviv/

Quotation from Donald Day, the Baltic correspondent for the Chicago Tribune and perhaps the only reporter to write factually about the operations of the communist gangster jews who set up the Soviet Union:

“If I have become pessimistic concerning the future of my own country, it is because I have watched for 22 years what the Jewish Bolsheviks were doing with Russia. If the Jews were unable to give Russia an improved standard of living, then how can they improve the living conditions in the United States? If they were unable to manage Russia’s economic development for the benefit of the inhabitants, then how are they going to manage America’s economic development any better? If their rule has proved degenerate and depraved in Russia, then what will it prove in America? If they have converted the nations within Russia into spiritless robots, then what are they going to do with the unassimilated nationals within the United States and with the Americans themselves? If they have succeeded in bringing the United States, a Christian nation, into an alliance with atheistic Asiatic despotism devoted to the promulgation of dialectical materialism, then what will happen to these American ideals?

“For 25 years in Russia the Jews had a free hand to do as they wished. They erected a system of government founded on terror. They officially defended and sanctioned terror as a means of governing. They sought to excuse their reign, which they officially called ‘The Red Terror,’ in their press and publications by saying their aim was to achieve a world revolution which would have enthroned the Jews in power all over the world. They found many willing dupes.”

[Onward Christian Soldiers, pg. 108-9]

Old March 28th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Christians Held Hostage
Posted by John Zmirak on March 28, 2008

Geert Wilders, the patriotic Dutch politician who lives under 24/7 guard to protect him from retaliation from members of the “religion of peace,” has produced a 10-minute film critical of Islam. And you’ll probably never be able to see it. The EU and the Dutch government have conspired to make sure it can never be shown in theaters—and now American Internet providers are keeping it off the Web. All this reminds me of the campaigns conducted by the Church of Scientology to keep critics of that organization from airing their own complaints. The difference is that Scientology generally relies on the courts—rather than attempts at murder.

Anyway, my strong instinct is to see this film get as wide a distribution as possible, in the hope of waking Europeans up to the demographic and political viper growing in the bosom of my mother Continent. But there’s one consideration I never weighed. I was talking about this film to a friend of mine who’s a Lebanese Christian, with a large family still living near Beirut (their old home was blown to bits last year by Israeli bombs meant for Hezbollah). Hearing about this film, he almost exploded. “Is this man crazy? After the reaction to those stupid cartoons and Pope Benedict’s speech, does he have any idea what will happen to Christians in Moslem countries when this film comes out? Families like mine will be the scapegoats!” Nations where Christians still live in relative safety, such as Syria and Lebanon, might give way to pogroms, he suggested—while other countries already marked by persecution, such as Egypt, could explode in orgies of violence. Ancient Christian communities, their historic churches, their women and children, may well pay the price for Wilders’ candor. “I hope they ban that film,” my friend said. And if my family lived in Lebanon, I might very well agree with him.

But for all that, I can’t help but hope that Wilders’ film finds itself a safe niche on the Web—hosted, perhaps, in Russia or Serbia—so that its message can reach the world. Indeed, the most important part of the message may well consist in the violence it provokes. I don’t mean to be casual about the suffering which Islamists could inflict on my good friend’s cousins in Lebanon, or the Melkite communities in Damascus. (Since I attend an Arab Melkite church when I’m in the U.S., I don’t take such things lightly.) But the very fact that a short film on the Internet, produced in the Netherlands, could lead to the persecution of innocent third parties 2,000 miles away should prove a powerful wake-up call. What could better point up the danger of continuing to harbor members of a deeply intolerant religion in our midst than their answering rational criticism with vicious retaliation? Will this be enough to wake up the anti-Western elites who cater to terror-loving imams and sheikhs under the cover of “multiculturalism”? Perhaps it won’t. It may be that they hate the Faith of their fathers more than they care for the liberties of their daughters. But with each such outrage, it may be that such elites are further discredited… and the prospects of serious pro-Western parties throughout Europe are improved. I wouldn’t be so callous as to say that it’s worth provoking the burning of churches in Lebanon to save those of Europe from the same fate some day. But none of this, thank God, is up to me. And as the events of last week’s liturgies remind us, God has a way of bringing good from evil.

Comments

“Will this be enough to wake up the anti-Western elites who cater to terror-loving imams and sheikhs under the cover of ‘multiculturalism’?”

No. It will not.
Posted by San Fernando Curt on Mar 27, 2008.

Couldn’t let a week go by without taking a shot at them bad towelheads, eh John?

Yet again, you let your neocon roots show.

You lump “them” all together using the convenient catch-all “terror loving imams and sheiks” and don’t think for a moment to consider why they might be so upset with the film.

Have you considered that those same imams would raise far more objections to abortion, partial birth or otherwise, than ANY of the current crop of Bilderberg stooges that you have the “privilege” of choosing between?

Of course, you could still write in a vote for Ron Paul, eh, or the Constitution party candidate.

Once again, the real threat to catholicism/christianity in europe and elsewhere, lies not from Islam but from Hollywood, Brussels, and from within our own churches.
Posted by patrick on Mar 27, 2008.

Did Geert Wilders write this because of a true desire to write and show some objective criticism of Islam theology?

Or is it just possible who wrote this with the whole intention of tryign to piss off Muslims as a way of antagonizing them to the delight of neocons and continuing their divide and conquer strategy? would anyone else here be surprised if Wilder’s bank account had some donations from National Review, the AEI or the council of foreign relations?
Posted by jerry on Mar 28, 2008.

***Corrections of above post***

Did Geert Wilders write this because of a true desire to write and show some objective criticism of Islam theology?

Or is it just possible he wrote this with the whole intention of trying to piss off Muslims as a way of antagonizing them to the delight of neocons and continuing their divide and conquer strategy? would anyone else here be surprised if Wilder’s bank account had some “donations” from National Review, the AEI or the council of foreign relations?
Posted by jerry on Mar 28, 2008.

John posits valid points; after all, Wilders is merely holding up a mirror - what people see in FITNA is, as Robert Spencer says, “accurate”.

http://3massketeers.blogspot.com/200...questions.html
Posted by Athos on Mar 28, 2008.

Couldn’t let a week go by without taking a shot at them bad towelheads, eh John?

Yet again, you let your neocon roots show.

Couldn’t let a rational post pass without distorting it beyond recognition while imputing malign motives to a gentleman who is as far from being a neo con as you are from being able to comprehend reality.
Posted by I am not Spartacus on Mar 28, 2008.

All I know is that we must uphold the most sacred principle of the West: no jew criticized anywhere, ever, for any reason. I’m glad to see that policy is upheld in Takiville.

Thanks, Blow-Dry Zmirak!
Posted by C. Kelp on Mar 28, 2008.

The anti-Islam cartoons were commissioned by a “Danish” Jew named Flemming Rose, the child of Russian-born emigres, who looks like Steven Spielberg and who had recently been conferring with Daniel Pipes, one of the neocons’ arch-Muslim baiters. How do we know this Geert Wilders guy isn’t engaged in similar provocateurdom?
Posted by David L Nilsson on Mar 28, 2008.

no jew criticized anywhere, ever, for any reason

Let’s just make this offer: Any and all Muslims may have Israel—enjoy! Jews can have all Muslim nations. Fair trade. Everyone happy now?

I don’t recall the raison d’etre of Judaism to be to irradicate all Muslims. That may have something to do with lack of “criticism” of the Jews here.
Posted by Athos on Mar 28, 2008.

Not irradicate, iradiate. Can’t wait to see Smearhack mock “the Chosen People.” Will probably have to!

The absence of Jew-criticism is due to simple animal fear on the part of Taki and his underlings.

Otherwise, Takistas would be writing about Voigt, Zundel, Honsik, Stoltz, Varela, and dozens more who are in jail because of anti-’hate,’ anti-free speech laws put in place by Jews seeking a monopoly on the interpretation of history. These same people are the ones who opened the borders to the Muslims they now complain about. They opened the borders to the Mexicans invading the U.S. come to think about it. While sending our troops halfway around the world to succor their nation.

Jews should be worshipped as Gods among goyim. So keep worrying about potential dhimmitude and ignoring the fact that we already labor under Hymietude.
Posted by Tim Mead on Mar 28, 2008.

@Jerry

No Wilders is not a neocon. He is similar in the sense, that he’s also strongly anti-Islam—and a maverick.

Wilders is, in a sense, a populist conservative a la Buchanan, but from a distinct Dutch/European perspective. All similarities end there. For one thing, he’s not a paleo/ traditionalist at all. I wouldn’t know what to call him, but it isn’t neocon or paleo.

@David Nilsson

Congratulations! You have just made the most stupid comment, I’ve read all day. Who gives a flying f*** if these cartoons were spread around by some Jew? If cartoons can enrage people in this kind of way, there is something very wrong with the beliefs of these enraged peoples. They stormed embassies for Christsake. Embassies! For Cartoons! We should be glad that mr. Fleming Rose exposed the insanity. Don’t you think so?My, my..

Mr. Wilders, if you’d know him, is very much his own man. He isn’t on anyone’s payroll, that’s why he’s an outcast in Dutch politics. He even quit his VVD party for his strong stance towards Islam. Nobody seems to be able to influence him on anything. I highly doubt that the morally bankrupt AEI warroom could..
Posted by Maciano on Mar 28, 2008.

Here’s a hair-raising list of the victims of Jew-inspired anti-speech laws in Europe. Why are Takimag writers never mentioning these men and women, nor the Jews behind the laws that imprison them?

http://vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87
Posted by James Harper on Mar 28, 2008.

Give it up, Maciano. Jews don’t give a fig for free speech beyond using it to inflame White Christians to die for Israel. The proof is in the link above. Literally thousands of men and women have been fined, jailed, even physically attacked and killed, for attempting to speak freely in Europe. It wasn’t Muslims who wrote the laws forbidding free speech, it was Jews.

Whether you like it or not.

The issue is why the paleoconservatives who ought to bring you the facts don’t.
Posted by Mike Stoddard on Mar 28, 2008.

http://www.takimag.com/blogs/article..._held_hostage/

Old March 28th, 2008 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

The pseudo-concepts of ‘hate’ (ADL) and ‘racism’ (Magnus Hirschfeld) both come from jews, not Muslims or leftists. And what gives them effective power is jewish control of the media, which is every bit as real in Sweden (jewish Bonnier family owns most private media in Nordic countries) as in the U.S. and Canada. The ONLY reason we’re hearing any complaints about Muslims is because they, unlike sucker Whites, actually dare to fight back against Jewish oppression. If Muslims weren’t anti-jew, jews would love them for their destroying ancient White homelands as ‘enriching’ ‘diversity.’

The real problem is not and has never been Muslims, although we can agree they do not belong in Whites’ West. The real problem is jews. You can acknowledge that or pretend otherwise, but the truth will not go away. Jews are using diversity propaganda to destroy the Whites’ West. Part of that malicious campaign is to make it look like Muslims, rather than jews, are the real threat to free speech. Well, the Muslims don’t own squat for media in the West, whereas there is virtually no private media in the West that aren’t owned and operated by jews, or censored out of fear of them. And that certainly includes big bad Taki’s magazine too.

Old March 28th, 2008 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

The jews routinely run material that bashes Christians. They promote Piss Christ, dung Mary, not just in their papers, they actually put on the displays in their art galleries. They also run cartoons attacking Muslims and their gods.

But one thing you never see in any papers is any mocking or criticism of jews as jews - their wacky belief in themselves as gods among dogs. That is anti-Semitism, and streng verboten.

It’s only free speech when it’s a jew mocking Christians or Muslims. It’s hate when Christians or Muslims criticize jews.
Posted by Tom DiPopolo on Mar 28, 2008.

Old March 28th, 2008 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Above comments stood for approx 2.5 hours, then were deleted by Zmirak, who proceeded to attack their contents by way of strawman, and make the false claim that their authors were blaming jews for muslim crimes]

All the deleted comments above were substantial and factual. All comments complied with your editorial instructions. So why delete them?

It is interesting that you can’t make your case without suppressing those who argue against it.

Interesting thing about Zmirak. He’s a very oily character. He deletes comments and then misrepresents them, all the while claiming he supports free speech.

He’s also a master constructor of strawmen. I have never once seen him construe accurately the arguments of his opponent. Always he characterizes those against him as “obsessed,” “narciscisstic” or guilty of some other character defect.

Old March 28th, 2008 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

So, I guess the idea here at Takimag, is we can discuss free speech, but must never ever mention who actually owns the media, and how they operate them to their advantage, and which ethnic agenda they pursue. And if we do, Blow-Dry will delete our comments. When did Catholics become such cowards? How about addressing that in your next article, Zsmearact?

By your logic, why are you blaming Hitler for muslim crimes? Hitler chased the jews out of much of Europe and never let any Muslims in. He was the best friend the Europeans ever had, and it is only jewish media control that prevents you from acknowledging that fact.

We should be so lucky as to have another Hitler.

If the six million were really murdered, the jews wouldn't try to murder, jail and censor those who can prove they weren't.

Google Germar Rudolf - there's a real story for you. But it's one no Catholic coward like Blow-Dry will ever touch.

Old March 28th, 2008 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Good point C. Kelp makes about Zmirak’s technique. He erases comments, then makes his own in which he subtly or not subtly implies the contents of the deleted comments were rather the opposite of what they actually were.

There’s a sneakiness about the fellow that’s really unbecoming.
Posted by Maciano on Mar 28, 2008.

Old March 28th, 2008 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Germar Rudolf Deported. Will Face Prison in Germany

Editor’s Note: Former Max Planck scientist Germar Rudolf was deported from the United States today after the Roberts Supreme Court turned down his last appeal, signaling that America is no longer a refuge for the persecuted.

Of all the scientists who have scrutinized the Auschwitz gas chamber yarn, Rudolf was the most meticulous and dispassionate. His deportation to face a prison sentence in the German-Israeli banana republic is a tragedy.

To claim that he incited racial hatred because he cast doubt on the dogma of homicidal gas chambers is like arresting a scientist who questions the Catholic dogma of the Virgin Birth because it might “incite hatred” of Italians. This is just too stupid.

Rudolf leaves a wife and child behind in America. He has another family in Germany, from a first marriage which ended after his German wife deserted him when he went public with his gas chamber skepticism.

In persecuting a man like Germar Rudolf, who anyone would want for a neighbor, a son-in-law, a teacher or a juror, “The West” of Bush and Blair, “The West” we are supposed to defend against Islam, is increasingly little more than a billy club for Zionism, without a shred of honor, justice or compassion.

Cowardice has seized “The West.” It deserves to be scourged by Islam for doing dirty work like this against an intellectual of Rudolf’s stature, who does not have a biased bone in his body. This heroic man is being hounded and jailed at the behest of anti-German bigots and haters. What a perverse irony!

http://www.rense.com/general68/scientistgermar.htm

And Zrimjob has not written about this - why?

Because it’s safe and profitable to attack Muslims, and unsafe and unprofitable to attack jews.

And because he’s a coward. He knows these outrages are being perpetrated, and he knows who’s responsible for them. But being a good Catholic means fawning on power, so he writes only to criticize enemies of the powerful, whicht these days means Muslims. And he leaps to delete any comment showing the jews he fears for what they actually are: murderers, terrorists, censors and liars.

Old March 28th, 2008 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Friday, May 25, 2007
Professor Faurisson attacked by Zionist thugs in Italy

By Daniele Scalea

Claudio Moffa, the professor of Afro-Asian history at the Università degli Studi of Teramo (Italy) organized a master's degree program named after former ENI's manager Enrico Mattei and dedicated to the Middle East. This year the master's degree course encompassed a taboo theme in Europe: mythologization of the "Holocaust" and its exploitation by US and Israeli ruling classes for political and financial purposes.

The level of the master's program lecturers and participants is high and their cultural background quite varied: among others, we could cite Moffa himself, Franco Cardini (distinguished historian), Massimo Fini (well-known journalist and philosopher), Tiberio Graziani (of the University of Perugia), Maurizio Blondet (journalist and essayist), Fabio Alberti (director of a humanitarian NGO working in Iraq and Palestine), Vittorio Dan Segre (professor and former Israeli diplomat), Domenico Losurdo (philosophy professor), Israel Shamir (reporter and essayist), Giulio Andreotti (former Italian premier), Samir al-Kassir (Syrian ambassador) and Abolfazl Zohrevand (Iranian ambassador).

On the wave of master's program's great successes --considering students' interest-- was the decision by Claudio Moffa to invite Robert Faurisson, a controversial French professor who denied that Nazi persecution of Jews during the Second World War reached the quantitative and qualitative levels described by mainstream historiography. According to Faruisson, German leaders never ordered genocide, homicidal gas chambers didn't exist and the number of Jewish victims is very much lower than six million.

Because of his theories, Faurisson was removed from his university, deprived of his pension, criminally prosecuted and subjected to some physical beatings. Nevertheless, the 78 year-old professor is still fighting for freedom of inquiry in Europe. It's important to note that neither Faurisson nor Moffa have neo-Nazi affections: on the contrary, Claudio Moffa during his youth was active in a far left organization and on racial issues, Prof. Faurisson is a liberal.

The invitation to Faurisson generated a wave of complains by Zionist movements and individuals, which viewed the Enrico Mattei master's program as "unfriendly" towards Israel. A number of Jewish personalities have signed a petition against freedom of speech, writing that no one who researches the "Holocaust" could go beyond certain "unquestionable facts," and demanding that academic and political authorities ban the master's program. Professor Moffa defended his initiative, promoting a petition in favor of freedom of speech, which was signed by hundreds of academicians, students, journalists and working people. Moffa publicly invited some of the critics to a cross-examination of Prof. Faurisson, but they all refused.

The Italian mainstream media, especially two Italian newspapers ("L'Unità" and "la Repubblica", the latter owned by a Jewish billionaire), began an aggressive campaign against Professors Moffa and Faurisson; moreover, some Zionist organizations, such as the Simon Wiesenthal Center, publicly asked the University of Teramo to ban Faurisson's lecture. Just a few days before the event, in the face of Moffa's refusal to cancel the lecture, the university's Chancellor decided to close all buildings and rooms connected to the Political Science Department. The Italian minister of university research, Fabio Mussi, took the side of the Zionists and against freedom of speech and Faurisson's lecture. Claudio Moffa refused to bow to these inquisitors and moved the master's degree program's events into a hotel in Teramo.

On May 18th, Professor Faurisson arrived at Teramo and, before the lecture gave a press conference in front of the hotel. Just a few minutes after the conclusion of the press conference, a small gang of Zionist thugs tried to attack the elderly French professor. He was saved from serious harm by the prompt action of Professor Moffa and some of the onlookers. Frustrated in their attempt to physically assault Faurisson, the Zionist gang engaged in a brawl with onlookers and the police, injuring Vice-Chief Constable Gennaro Capasso, who suffered a fractured clavicle. Capasso's commander, Teramo's Chief Constable, rather than defend the researchers from some 50 Zionist hoodlums, obliged Moffa and Faurisson to cancel the lecture and leave the city under police escort.

Who were the attackers? They are some middle-aged Jews from Rome, members of the LED, (Lega Ebraica di Difesa), Italian branch of the J.D.L. ("Jewish Defense League") founded by the late Rabbi Meir Kahane. That organization supplies paramilitary training to its members (some of whom volunteer for the Israeli army) and "guard" Jewish areas in Rome. The LED often physically attack persons whose only "fault" is to have criticized Israeli policies. For example, in 1992 LED paramilitaries, armed with iron bars and revolvers, assaulted the office of a small conservative political party, the Movimento Politico, destroying both their offices and the organization. Since 2002, the LED has been responsible for a number of attacks against Palestinian sympathizers.

All of these crimes remain unpunished. LED is not isolated among Italian Jews: Riccardo Pacifici, alleged leader of LED, is vice-president of Rome's Jewish community. The day after the attempt against Faurisson, Pacifici was interviewed by an Italian newspaper. He not only refused to condemn the violence but also demanded the removal of Professor Moffa from his chair at the university. In response, Claudio Moffa has started to organize the next year master's program. Moreover, he has constituted a "Committee Against Repression of Freedom of Speech and Thinking" which is promoting a new appeal (see below).

Postscript:

In a letter quoted by "La Repubblica," Fabio Mussi, Italy's Minister of Higher Education -- using the rabbinic term for the "Holocaust" ("Shoah") -- was reported to have stated as follows: Mussi said "inviting to an Italian campus a figure ... who denies the gravity of the Shoah has no academic merit, but merely bears witness to a mediocre provocation."

http://revisionistreview.blogspot.co...y-zionist.html

Old March 28th, 2008 #10
Mike Jahn
Banned

Takimag is the "Conservatism" of career girls. Those gals should write their articles using pink font.

Old March 28th, 2008 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

@Mr. Zmirak

Please, don’t mind the idiots above, I like your blogs.

Please, dear Nazi’s: go back to Stormfront or whatever gutter you came from. This is a conservative site, which is against fascism and the like.

We really don’t need your constant derailing of discussions with Holocaust-denial, the great ZOG media conspiracy, et al.
Posted by The Real Maciano on Mar 28, 2008.

I see the anti-semites - oops, I mean the nutty conspiracy-believing Jew-haters - are signally wildly again.
Posted by desiderius on Mar 28, 2008.

Geert Wilders is defending the dark side of leftist ideology. He reduces Western civilization to homosexual rights. Geert Wilders is no defender of Western Christian civilization.
Posted by Mark on Mar 28, 2008.

Face the facts. Jews and Muslims both hate free speech and will stamp it out wherever they have power. Blow-Dry and pals skew the discussion by pretending that it’s only Muslims who want to ban criticism. The truth is that jews have much more power than Muslims in Europe, and they are the primary totalitarians forbidding any criticism of themselves or their official and self-serving view of history.

Really, what again is the difference between paleoconservatism and neoconservatism? Not a damn thing.

Old March 28th, 2008 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Face the facts. Jews and Muslims both hate free speech and will stamp it out wherever they have power. Blow-Dry and pals skew the discussion by pretending that it’s only Muslims who want to ban criticism. The truth is that jews have much more power than Muslims in Europe, and they are the primary totalitarians forbidding any criticism of themselves or their official and self-serving view of history.

Really, what again is the difference between paleoconservatism and neoconservatism? Not a damn thing.

There’s no denying that Muslims and Whites are incompatible. But the invisible hand that forces them together is attached to a jew. The same jew that in America forces together black and White. Even though it results in 37,000 White women raped by blacks each year, according to the Dept. of Justice. It has also resulted in more Whites murdered by blacks than died in the Vietnam War.

Racial integration is evil, and so are the jews who fathered it.

Life without blacks, jews, or Muslims? Sounds like paradise to the average Christian White.
Posted by Jim Johnston on Mar 28, 2008.

Old March 28th, 2008 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

There’s no denying that Muslims and Whites are incompatible. But the invisible hand that forces them together is attached to a jew. The same jew that in America forces together black and White. Even though it results in 37,000 White women raped by blacks each year, according to the Dept. of Justice. It has also resulted in more Whites murdered by blacks than died in the Vietnam War.

Racial integration is evil, and so are the jews who fathered it.

Life without blacks, jews, or Muslims? Sounds like paradise to the average Christian White.

“You idiots who make excuses for acts of terror by blaming Jews for Islamic crimes remind me of those French idiots in the 30s who shouted, “Better Hitler than Blum!”

They got their wish.”

No they didn’t, and now they’re occupied by the third-world.
Posted by Dietrich Mullis on Mar 28, 2008.

Hypothetical question: If I post a Jew-critical quotation from the founder of modern conservatism, will it be deleted?
Posted by Tom Murphy on Mar 28, 2008.

The father of modern conservatism wasn’t a coward like John Zmirak. He knew jews for what they are: dangerous scumbags.

[The English revolutionaries] were not like Jew brokers, contending with each other who could best remedy with fraudulent circulation and depreciated paper the wretchedness and ruin brought on their country by their degenerate councils. (70)

[I mean, damn, does it get any closer or better than this, in light of Bear Stearns and jew Bernanke?]

The next generation of the [French] nobility will resemble the artificers and clowns, and money-jobbers, usurers, and Jews, who will be always their fellows, metimes their masters. (72)

[Jew Sarkozy, anyone?]

Are the church lands to be sold to Jews and jobbers or given to bribe new-invented municipal republics into a participation in sacrilege? (80)

[If the fawning Zmiraks have their way, the answer is yes.]

Old March 28th, 2008 #14
Karl Lueger

I wasn't sure what a "taki-mag" was until I saw the link that its the guy "Taki", who is really a disgusting little tool; when-it comes to-his "writing"
a few years ago i had the misfortune of having a person who called himself a "paleo-con"? give me some taki-stuff I read on the plane, and it was one and done..maybe some of you ran across the article, but it was a "sad story" about some friend of his and his wife..he sets it up so nicely about a statuesque, blond, German goddess [ he established that she was very beautiful in appearance..] she did some thing he obviously approves of..she married some nigger form Africa whoa was a "tribal chief"..

but-this tacky cunt sees nothing wrong with such suicidal hate-filled actions and values towards White kids, instead that joke of an "intellectual" wrote a weep-piece that this race-traitor woman and her chimp went back to the Afro-jungle where the savage was killed by other savages and poor tacky lamented the fact that the nigger was killed by its own. So whatever this cunt claims to want to "conserve" is certainly nothing worth conserving. Someone may say, one article should not be representative but it so obviously represents everything wrong with khanservative that theres no reason to waste ones time on such a dead end road.

Rambo, John J.

Old March 28th, 2008 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

If nazis were running things today, John Zmirak would be directing all his Hitler smears at jews. That’s how guys like you are, John: unprincipled. For sale to highest bidder. Suck up, shit down - the Catholic way.

Those of you who actually favor persecuting the race to which my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ belonged.

Silly me. I could have sworn the jews murdered Jesus. And then bragged about it. Or are you going to blame nazis for that too?

The question remains: why is contemptible cowardice so common among Catholics like Zmirak?

Do you think the reason Zmirak fearlessly defames dead nazis and fawns over live jews has anything to do with their respective abilities to reward and punish him? Or is it more that the nazis hold a mirror up to sleazy John’s behavior, and show him how he might, but dares not, respond to the enemies of his church?
Posted by Neil Flanagan on Mar 28, 2008.

“Free Speech.” Correction: Free press. A press is free for him who owns a press. Taki owns this one. It is his personal property. He may print and he may delete what he will.

Posted by Anastasia on Mar 28, 2008.

No shit, Sherlockessa. The question is why substantial comments are being deleted when they are germane to the discussion of censorship in Europe.

The answer is, as demonstrated by Zrimmy’s pathetic behavior, the Takistas are scared little boys who fear getting in trouble with Big Jew. To the end of preserving their paychecks and social position, they will jettison every last scrap of principle, honor or seemliness.

As Joe Sobran said of clowns like Zmirak, “It’s all a game, a way of making a living.”

Btw, Anastasia, are you the ghost of the attractive young daughter of the Czar? You know - the one who was butchered in warm blood by jews?

Or are you just a jew here making funny as you sheepdog?
Posted by Shirley Macgovern on Mar 28, 2008.

Old March 28th, 2008 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Here's how Catholic Zmirak acts when the target can't do him any good or harm, compared to jews who can! By their fruits ye shall know them, as they say.]

I wonder just exactly which of the neo-Nazis posting here are provocateurs working for the Southern Poverty Leadership Center, trying to tar any resistance to the ideology currently dominating the Republican party with the stench of anti-Semitism… and how many of you are simply repressed homosexuals. Those are the charitable interpretations. Those of you who actually favor persecuting the race to which my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ belonged.... Well I’m just glad that we crushed you in 1945, glad that my father took part, and glad that you are the contemptible laughing stock of the earth. I sincerely hope I do NOT see you in Hell. But you’ll find your copraphiliac, neurotic, narcissistic Fuehrer there. May you all enjoy eternity together.

Posted by John Zmirak on Mar 28, 2008.

Wow, Zmirak (if that’s really him, I have my doubts) has lost control of his bodily functions at the mere thought of the SPLC lurking around here. Relax, dude. Being labelled a ‘hater’ by the SPLC is a badge of honor. As for the bombs on the Christians, I wouldn’t be so sure that the Israeli’s didn’t hit their target. Israel is not known for its friendliness to Christians.

Posted by stari_momak on Mar 28, 2008.

Old March 28th, 2008 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

***Comment deleted***

***Comment deleted***

“You idiots who make excuses for acts of terror by blaming Jews for Islamic crimes remind me of those French idiots in the 30s who shouted, “Better Hitler than Blum!”

They got their wish.”

No they didn’t, and now they’re occupied by the third-world.
Posted by Dietrich Mullis on Mar 28, 2008.

***Comment deleted***

***Comment deleted***

Old March 28th, 2008 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Zmirak deleted quotations from the father of modern conservatism, Edmund Burke. Ten guesses, nine don't count, what these quotations concerned.

Old March 28th, 2008 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quotations from Edmund Burke, which were not allowed to stand at Takimag, which calls itself a site for independent conservatives:

[The English revolutionaries] were not like Jew brokers, contending with each other who could best remedy with fraudulent circulation and depreciated paper the wretchedness and ruin brought on their country by their degenerate councils. (70)

The next generation of the [French] nobility will resemble the artificers and clowns, and money-jobbers, usurers, and Jews, who will be always their fellows, metimes their masters. (72)

Are the church lands to be sold to Jews and jobbers or given to bribe new-invented municipal republics into a participation in sacrilege? (80)

http://www.anthropoetics.ucla.edu/views/vw268.htm

Old March 28th, 2008 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Great post from Mark Glenn]

You have GOT to be kidding me...Has the ‘Christian’ west really gotten that inebriated on the leaven of the Pharisees that it now worries about a 10-lb weasel (Islam) when there is a 200-lb wolf (Judaism) waiting to devour it? Who crucified Jesus and killed his followers? Not the Muslims. Who did Jesus warn people about, calling them ‘wolvesin sheep’s clothing’, ‘whtied sepulchres’ and ‘children of the devil?’ Not the Muslims. Who has trashed the ‘Christian’ West with porn, abortion, gay marriage, Bolshevism and all the other anti-Christian, anti-God and anti-human ideologies and movements during the last century? Not the muslims. It is obvious by the tone on this site that you are either (a) Stupid as to the reality of the real threat Christianity faces today or (b) a willing dupe/Judas goat to Christianity’s eternal enemies, meaning the Jews, or (c) a combination of both.

Mark Glenn
Contributing Editor, American Free Press Newspaper
Posted by mark glenn on Mar 28, 2008.

Thread