VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2011 #2241
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Latest Whiny Rant from Jail

Steele's latest rant from jail is whiny and irrelevant to his real problems. Jails have every justification for monitoring letters and phone calls both going in and out. Inmates sometimes order their associates on the outside to commit illegal acts such as intimidating witnesses and revenge killings. Those outside sometimes get their inmate collaborators to kill or injure other inmates. Both of these activities are frequently tied with blackmail or extortion. After Steele was charged with intimidating his witness wife, his surveillance was properly increased.

Steele is in a poor position to whine if his attorney interviews were monitored or his letters to them were read. What damage was done anyway by monitoring his attorney communications? The evidence against him was damning. After all he abused the legal mail system to write steamy love letters to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana Loginova from jail.

I don't believe that he is being hampered in his appeal. His new lawyer Hoyt has filed a 70 page motion for a new trial and is likely handling his appeal. Steele needs to see that he is to blame for all of his problems for not firing his public defender immediately and handling his own case. Since he is crazy he cannot see this and all of this makes sense.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2242
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default ... No Attorney-Client Privilege (Part IV)...

[I don't know how to make the graphics in this post viewable when re-posting this from an e-mail from Edgar J. Steele [[email protected]] but here is where you can view the complete online: http://www.free-edgar-steele.com].

You Only Think You’ve Got Rights
No Attorney-Client Privilege (Part IV)
by Edgar J. Steele
September 24, 2011

Last week, I described how the government secretly and illegally recorded my telephone calls to attorneys Wes Hoyt and Bob McAllister before (and after) they each formally signed on as my “attorney of record.” I, of course, discussed every single aspect of my case with each of them in interviews about representing me, never suspecting that the Federal prosecutor had the US Marshall’s Service actually recording them!

So What!?!
Let me tell you about a few things from yet another secret hearing held in my case on February 9, 2011, that shows how the Judge provided cover to the government’s secret and illegal intrusion into my confidential attorney-client communications. My then-attorney-of-record, Bob McAllister, told Judge Winmill that Attorney Wes Hoyt, whom I had been trying to hire, had been told that his telephone conversations with me were monitored and recorded and, based upon those conversations, the government was seeking to disqualify Attorney Hoyt. Judge Winmill’s response was to ask why it was even relevant that our conversations had been recorded, since Mr. Hoyt had yet to represent me.

Here’s what just happened: My then-“attorney-of-record,” McAllister, was objecting to my telephone conversation with Wes Hoyt being invaded by the government. Judge Winmill, noting that Mr. Hoyt had not yet become my “attorney-of-record,” was saying in essence, “So what? It doesn’t matter.” clearly underscoring his belief that I had no rights to confidentiality in speaking with Attorney Hoyt.

Ve Haff Our Vays
Later in that same secret hearing, Judge Winmill pressured my lawyer to capitulate and make the illegal and secret recording of my phone conversation with the man who later was to become my attorney of record a non-issue by agreeing or stipulating that he was aware that the conversations were being recorded.

Amazing, isn’t it? Yes, this is exactly how judges force defense lawyers to help in the cover-up of governmental wrongdoing. During every single one of my phone conversations with Bob McAllister, he always insisted upon saying, up front, “This is an attorney-client privileged conversation. If you are recording it, stop listening now and send the tape to Judge Winmill.”

US Marshall Service Punishes Me
I continued to have to fight this battle (to this day, actually), even after they moved me to the Bonner County Jail. On May 16, 2011, after I had been wrongfully convicted, I filed a formal grievance (copy attached) demanding that they stop recording my calls to attorneys. The jail’s response: “Phones will remain the same unless instructed by US Marshall.”

Notice in that grievance form that I told Lt. Wiens of the Bonner County Jail: “I guarantee you this: I am going to sue you over this!!!” That was what got me “transferred” from Sandpoint’s Bonner County Jail to Moscow’s Latah County Jail. Yes, it was retaliatory. Yes, it was illegal.

You see, they knew that my wife, Cyndi, was visiting me the two times per week allowed by Bonner County Jail policy and that moving me to Moscow, a 3-hour drive, would put a stop to that. They punished us because I demanded my Constitutional rights! Never mind that my property taxes had been supporting that jail for 15 years (and still do).

Our tax dollars at work, folks.

Copyright ©2011, Edgar J. Steele

Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate this article and its related audio file among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2243
Hadding

"Ve haff our vays." Wow, nice touch, invoking a stereotype from anti-German propaganda-films. And we're supposed to take this guy seriously?

Old September 25th, 2011 #2244
-JC

Default Well, now, I wouldn't say "we... "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
"Ve haff our vays." Wow, nice touch, invoking a stereotype from anti-German propaganda-films. And we're supposed to take this guy seriously?

You two are on these posts like a chicken on a bug.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2245
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post

You two are on these posts like a chicken on a bug.
Honestly this bores the hell out of me. I can't understand why anybody is still discussing this. It's a dead issue, really.

You think that invoking Jewish World War II propaganda is okay? It makes Steele look bad to me. Dishonest even.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2246
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Whose Fault Is It?

Quote:

You see, they knew that my wife, Cyndi, was visiting me the two times per week allowed by Bonner County Jail policy and that moving me to Moscow, a 3-hour drive, would put a stop to that. They punished us because I demanded my Constitutional rights! Never mind that my property taxes had been supporting that jail for 15 years (and still do).

Our tax dollars at work, folks.
Steele whines about being moved to Moscow where his wife has a three hour drive to visit him. He provoked this move when he threatening a lawsuit over the Bonner County jail chaplain not providing him a book on Taoism. He is lucky that they didn't move him to Seattle and make it nearly impossible for Cyndi to visit him.

This business of recording his calls to his lawyer is a red herring and has little to do with his defense. Bonner County was just doing what they were told by the U.S. Marshall and it does no good to beat up on them. Both of the complaints are further proof that he became insane after aorta surgery.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2247
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Another Insanity Proof

Quote:
Now that you mention it, this is further proof that he became insane after aorta surgery. He has no sense remaining of what is appropriate in written communication from jail.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2248
-JC

Default "I was only following orders... "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Steele whines about being moved to Moscow where his wife has a three hour drive to visit him. He provoked this move when he threatening a lawsuit over the Bonner County jail chaplain not providing him a book on Taoism. He is lucky that they didn't move him to Seattle and make it nearly impossible for Cyndi to visit him.
Quote:

This business of recording his calls to his lawyer is a red herring and has little to do with his defense. Bonner County was just doing what they were told by the U.S. Marshall and it does no good to beat up on them. Both of the complaints are further proof that he became insane after aorta surgery.
Above is the format one uses to honesty quote someone on this forum.

Some jails contract with the federal government to handle federal prisoners but all jails. And no jail is required by contract to obey an unlawful command any more than any Citizen or Deputy U.S. Marshall is obliged to do so.

Anyone recall the alleged statement, "Offer the [Bonner County] Sheriff some money"?

And note, please, how quickly Misters Hadding and Pauley weighed in with their responses to the posting here of Mr. Steele's latest post.

U.S. Marshalls have always been political appointees. The U.S. Marshalls Service, employing Deputy U.S. Marshalls, on the other hand, is an administrative agency of the executive branch of the federal government. You might enjoy Steve McQueen's arguably last, greatest film, Tom Horn, which I'm told is a NETFLIX selection: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080031/

Last edited by -JC; September 25th, 2011 at 11:33 AM.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2249
Hadding

Quote:
And note, please, how quickly Misters Hadding and Pauley weighed in with their responses to the posting here of Mr. Steele's latest post.
It shows up on my control panel, you idiot.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2250
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
It shows up on my control panel, you idiot.
Your responses don't appear before-the-fact, JoyBoi.

And the Pauly/JoyBoi bus rolls on. . .

Old September 25th, 2011 #2251
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Your responses don't appear before-the-fact, JoyBoi.

And the Pauly/JoyBoi bus rolls on. . .
And another fucktard chimes in. Why don't you take this opportunity to state clearly and concisely how I supposedly lied about you on this thread? Say it in a paragraph so that nobody gets confused.

When I asked you two days ago to clarify your accusation you declined.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2252
Hadding

By the way, if one reviews the original VNN thread about Ed Steele, one will see that I became a skeptic about Steele's "Mission Impossible" story long before Donald E. Pauly. Pauly persisted for a long time in trying to argue that it was credible.

It took me a very short time to realize that the story was not credible, and at this point the whole thing is so boring. I can't understand why anybody doesn't get it at this point.

Who the hell still finds this worth arguing? It's Pauly on the one hand and three or four diehard believers on the other, still posting on this thread, about minutiae. I think almost everybody else at least has a glimmer of understanding that Steele was making things up.

If there is any issue for me here at this point, it's not Steele. It's the question of what kinds of people can still claim to believe that story.

Last edited by Hadding; September 25th, 2011 at 12:55 PM.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2253
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
And another fucktard chimes in. Why don't you take this opportunity to state clearly and concisely how I supposedly lied about you on this thread? Say it in a paragraph so that nobody gets confused.

When I asked you two days ago to clarify your accusation you declined.
Another lie, Hadding, predictably. I posted the link for all to see. Anyone can go to post 1096 of this thread (and the few pages prior) to see you in all your slimy, backpeddling glory.

You are very jew-like in your 'debate' tactics. You behave exactly as Hitler described the kikes in Vienna, on a smaller scale, of course.

You've revealed yourself to be untrustworthy And this perpetual hit piece that you and Pauly have going here about Steele is as wrong as wrong can be.

There's something very wrong about all of this. Why it's allowed to continue is beyond me.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2254
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
It took me a very short time to realize that the story was not credible, and at this point the whole thing is so boring. I can't understand why anybody doesn't get it at this point.

. . .

Who the hell still finds this worth arguing?
You do, obviously, or you wouldn't post so much here, long after the thread has ceased to have any normal relevance.

So why do you do it, Joy Boy? You threw me under the bus at the drop of a hat when I disagreed with you earlier in this thread.

What did Steele do to you to warrent the constant kicking when he's down? Or what do you perceive that he did to you? Did he not properly compliment something you wrote? What imaginary slight still burns?

Your behavior is insane. You don't even recognize how you appear to others.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2255
Hadding

Quote:
Another lie, Hadding, predictably. I posted the link for all to see.
A link is not an answer. If you aren't full of shit you should be able to explain in a few words how Hadding lied about Leonard Rouse.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2256
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
A link is not an answer. If you aren't full of shit you should be able to explain in a few words how Hadding lied about Leonard Rouse.
I had the post wrong a few posts earlier. Naturally, you know exactly what you lied about, as you've never met my challenge, because you can't.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=112164&page=96

From post 1913 4 July 2011:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
There is no debate.

You admitted that you would claim that Steele was innocent whether he was or not, because he is a "comrade." When the implications of that position are brought out, you obfuscate. You would lie for "comrade" Steele but not for "comrade" Handley.
I have made no such claim that I would lie.

I dare you to quote me where I've said such, in your very next post.

You can't, because you, Hadding, are a lying sack of shit, whose motives are unknown.

I have said, repeatedly, that I would not throw Ed Steele, or another person on our side, under the bus.

I've also said that I would not "rub salt in the wound," as you have repeatedly.

The implication is not that one need lie. The implication is to keep your mouth shut, something you--again, charitably--appear incapable of doing.

Take pains you don't lie about me again.
It's funny, your kind--and sad. All you had to do was say 'sorry,' but instead you continue to blame your victim, attempt to impugn my credibility, and dig an even deeper hole for yourself with lies upon lies upon lies.

And all because you have some psychologically unhealthy need to be right. You're not the only one--nor the worst--though you may be the most crass.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2257
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

It's about time for Pauly to vomit another non-sequitor on Steele's mental health, isn't it?

Old September 25th, 2011 #2258
Hadding

Quote:
I had the post wrong a few posts earlier. Naturally, you know exactly what you lied about, as you've never met my challenge, because you can't.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=112164&page=96

From post 1913 4 July 2011:

It's funny, your kind--and sad. All you had to do was say 'sorry,' but instead you continue to blame your victim, attempt to impugn my credibility, and dig an even deeper hole for yourself with lies upon lies upon lies.

And all because you have some psychologically unhealthy need to be right. You're not the only one--nor the worst--though you may be the most crass.
My summary of your stated position was completely accurate. You obfuscated then, when your crooked streak was brought to light, and you are obfuscating now.

It makes perfect sense. It explains why you have been supporting a position that has no credibility.

What's a liar going to do when his lying is exposed? Lie about it, obviously.

Last edited by Hadding; September 25th, 2011 at 01:31 PM.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2259
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Shooting Off Your Mouth

Quote:
Another lie, Hadding, predictably. I posted the link for all to see. Anyone can go to post 1096 of this thread (and the few pages prior) to see you in all your slimy, backpeddling glory.

You are very jew-like in your 'debate' tactics. You behave exactly as Hitler described the kikes in Vienna, on a smaller scale, of course.

You've revealed yourself to be untrustworthy And this perpetual hit piece that you and Pauly have going here about Steele is as wrong as wrong can be.

There's something very wrong about all of this. Why it's allowed to continue is beyond me.
Post 1096 is mine on the subject of acting as your own lawyer. You don't know what you are talking about. Steele's head is not the only one which needs to be examined. Several posters here need it too. If you think "Ve haff our vays." is appropriate in a rant written from jail such as this, you need the first examination.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2260
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Post 1096 is mine on the subject of acting as your own lawyer. You don't know what you are talking about. Steele's head is not the only one which needs to be examined. Several posters here need it too. If you think "Ve haff our vays." is appropriate in a rant written from jail such as this, you need the first examination.
I already cited my mistake.

You're right on time though, as predicted. You and liar Hadding make quite the tag team.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread