Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Spokane Paper's Version

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...-pleads-guilty

October 8, 2010 in City
Man who planted pipe bomb on car pleads guilty in deal
Informant admits weapons violations

Meghann M. Cuniff The Spokesman-Review

An informant in a federal murder-for-hire case who planted a pipe bomb under the intended victim’s car pleaded guilty to two federal weapons charges Thursday in Coeur d’Alene. Larry A. Fairfax, 49, faces a maximum 10 years in prison but federal sentencing guidelines show he could receive as little as 18 months. He’s to be sentenced Dec. 16.

Fairfax, of Sagle, Idaho, has been in custody since June 15, the day employees at a Coeur d’Alene auto shop found a pipe bomb beneath a car belonging to Cyndi Steele, wife of former Aryan Nations lawyer Edgar Steele. Cyndi Steele had taken the car in for an oil change before her husband’s first court appearance on charges that he hired Fairfax to kill her and her mother.

Cyndi Steele criticized Fairfax’s plea deal before U.S. District Judge B. Lynn Winmill on Thursday, saying he should be charged with attempted murder. “How can Mr. Fairfax be trusted when he has proven to all of us that he is a liar?” she said.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Traci Whelan said she believes Cyndi Steele is being manipulated to bolster her husband’s defense. “At the heart of all of this is the complete rejection that Mr. Steele had anything to do with planning to kill her,” Whelan said. “I cannot say Mr. Steele was not involved and this was all Larry Fairfax, because that’s not what the evidence shows.”

The case began June 9 when Fairfax told the FBI Steele hired him to kill his wife and mother-in-law. Fairfax said he’d been paid $10,000 in silver coins, received $400 for travel expenses to Oregon, where Steele’s mother-in-law lives, and was to receive $25,000 for the murders, then $100,000 if an auto insurance claim paid off.

The FBI monitored two meetings between Fairfax and Steele, then raided Steele’s home on Talache Road, about 10 miles southeast of Sandpoint, on June 11. Steele has pleaded not guilty to federal charges that could put him in prison for at least 30 years.

Fairfax pleaded guilty to possession of an unregistered firearm and to making a firearm in violation of the National Firearms Act. Fairfax also has agreed to repay the $10,000 murder plot payment, Whelan said. Fairfax was not facing a criminal investigation until the pipe bomb was discovered. He told investigators June 15 that he rigged the bomb so it wouldn’t explode.

Cyndi Steele said Thursday that Fairfax stole coins from her family and planned to murder her to cover it up. She has also suggested the government manufactured tape recordings of her husband discussing the murder plot with Fairfax.

Edgar Steele, being held without bail at the Spokane County Jail, appeared in court after Fairfax’s plea hearing as his wife’s attorney asked Winmill to lift the no-contact order between the couple.

Winmill did not immediately make a decision.

Old October 11th, 2010 #1242
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Cyndi Hits Another Grand Slam

Cyndi has done more for her husband's defense than his worthless public defender. This must have been a written statement submitted by her at the hearing when Fairfax's plea was accepted.
========
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=134#more-134

2010 OCTOBER 11
by admin

Transcript, Cyndi Steele court statement, Larry Fairfax plea hearing, 10/7/2010

Statement of Cyndi Steele to Judge Lynn B. Winmill, Federal District Court Judge

Re: Change of Plea by Larry Fairfax, the Idaho Pipe Bomber in a court hearing of October 7, 2010

I am here today to object to the “soft” plea bargain for Larry Fairfax. I want the Court to know that I was denied my Crime Victim’s Rights – (18 USC §3771) because I was not consulted by the prosecutor BEFORE the plea agreement was reached. I was first notified that a plea bargain was being considered by a letter from the prosecutor dated August 24, 2010, and I immediately called to voice my objection, but the prosecutor was out of town. Later I learned that the plea deal had already been signed August 18th, that is: six (6) days before I was contacted and the deal was already final; so the message delivered to me by the prosecutor was that my input did not matter, which is contrary to my crime victim right to be consulted. (18 USC §3771(a)(5)) Under the law of Crime Victim Rights, the prosecutor is to make her BEST EFFORTS to consult with me, as the victim (18 USC §3771(c)(1)) BEFORE making a plea agreement; but, your honor, in my case she didn’t make her BEST EFFORTS, she made NO EFFORT!

As a crime victim I have the right to be treated with FAIRNESS by the prosecutor (18 USC §3771(a)(8)); I have the right to receive notice of any plea deal BEFORE it becomes final (18 USC §3771 (a)(2) & (5)); and the right to be consulted as to my views about the plea agreement BEFORE, and not after, it is signed.

The law says that “…the court shall ensure that the crime victim is afforded….” these rights (18 USC §3771(b)(1)) So, since it is your job to “ensure” that my rights are afforded, I am here to plead with you to enforce my rights.

Please let me briefly explain what I wanted to have happen and why I am so adamant that my rights should not be glossed over: Larry Fairfax came forward in early June when his attorney, retired Idaho State Judge James Michaud, called the FBI and promised that Fairfax would cooperate with the authorities by making a full disclosures of all related criminal activity. But, instead, Mr. Fairfax was deceptive and withheld critical information from the FBI.

Now, Mr. Fairfax is here asking this court to approve what I call a “soft” plea agreement after he kept the bomb a secret, never telling the FBI that a pipe bomb was a continual threat to me and a threat to every community I passed through on my way to my mother’s house near Portland Oregon and then back again. As you know, for almost three (3) weeks, I had a lethal pipe bomb attached under my car as I traveled 450 miles out and 450 miles back and did errands, and Mr. Fairfax knew it and deliberately did not tell anybody.

Then, after Mr. Fairfax promised to tell the truth on June 8th, we all had to learn the hard way on June 15th that he lied to the FBI by not informing them that he had manufactured two pipe bombs, and he didn’t tell them on June 8th that one of those bombs was attached to the undercarriage of my car, and had been attached to my car since before I left for Oregon on May 28th.

Just looking at the time line and seeing the days that passed as Larry Fairfax kept his secret, made me realize that the FBI was being led to believe that they could trust Mr. Fairfax, because he had come “clean” when he hadn’t. Mr. Fairfax not only did not inform the FBI on June 8th or 9th or 10th etc. that he had made the bomb and put it on my car, he did not come “clean” about that bomb until after I found it on my car on June 15th at the oil change garage, which oil change garage is just down the street from this court building.

In fact, if I had not stopped to get my oil changed, the bomb would not have been found and my car would have been parked right next to this courthouse that day with that bomb still attached. According to prior court testimony at the Fairfax detention hearing, this bomb was the largest pipe bomb Agent Todd Smith of the BATF&E had ever seen and it was wired to my muffler with a fuse that made it a lethal weapon.

If that bomb had gone off at the oil change garage, it was mounted near enough for my gas tank to explode, and it would have been a Weapon of Mass Destruction, and the shock wave from the explosion could have been felt in this courtroom. I think about the lives that could have been lost and the people maimed in the surrounding businesses, residences and on the streets, in traffic, all because Mr. Fairfax would not come “clean”.

Now, there is something that I just do not understand about the information in the plea agreement; According to Mr. Fairfax, he and his accomplice went to Oregon on May 31st to “check” on the bomb, and to see why it did not go off. Amazingly, together they decided to “assume” that the bomb had fallen off my car as of May 31s. I would ask: If the bomb had really fallen off my car, then how did it get back on my car by June 15th? Did one of Mr. Fairfax’s accomplices put it there?

Once a person, like Mr. Fairfax, proves that he is an unreliable source of information, because of his lies, how can anyone know when he is telling the truth or what to believe? For instance, what Mr. Fairfax is now saying, is that he went to Oregon to “check” on and remove the bomb, because that is what will get him the best treatment now. But, what if in reality, he and Mr. Maher actually intended that the bomb should be on my car to blow me up?

Thus, his statements now cause us to believe the real purpose for the mission to Oregon was to verify that the bomb was missing, when it could just as easily have been to verify the bomb was still in place, where it ultimately was found on June 15th. This is because neither he nor Mr. Maher had yet departed from their criminal enterprise on 5-31.

The problem is that nobody knows when they departed from their criminal enterprise because they kept the fact of the bomb a secret until June 15th. Thus, everything they did prior to June 15th when they admitted manufacturing and attaching the bomb must have been a part of the criminal enterprise. So that, nothing he said on June 8th, 9th or 10th, as long as he was keeping secret of the bomb, can be considered reliable.

The plea agreement says that Mr. Fairfax is honest and his testimony can be trusted. Judge Michaud testified at the detention hearing that Mr. Fairfax was an honest person, but that was because Judge Michaud wanted to get Mr. Fairfax out of jail on bond, (Do attorneys really testify for their clients?) Strangely, Judge Michaud actually did testify that Fairfax was an honorable person, and that he was an upstanding and reliable member of the community.

But, that simply is not true, as proven by the fact that Mr. Fairfax hid from the FBI the secret of the Bomb for seven (7) days, or one full week from 06-08 to 06-15 after he had promised to “come clean.” How can Mr. Fairfax be trusted when he has proven to all of us that he is a liar, that he will not keep his promises, no matter if the life and safety of an entire community is at stake? The truth is, Mr. Fairfax is a thief who stole $45,000 in silver bullion from my life savings, and to cover it up he attempted to murder me with a Weapon of Mass Destruction.

By his own admission, Mr. Fairfax was involved in yet another criminal enterprise on May 31st, when he traveled from North Idaho to the Portland OR area with one or more of his accomplices. They traveled all the way to my mother’s house to “check” and see if the bomb was still attached to my vehicle because he was curious why that bomb had not blown me and every living soul near me to bits. That was on May 31st Mr. Fairfax can’t explain why, when he was the one who made the pipe bomb, and he was the only one who knew exactly what it looked like, and he was the only one who knew where it was located on my car, and he was the one who attached it under my car, and although he traveled hundreds of miles to “check” on the bomb, can anyone explain to me why, Jim Maher, a neighbor of mine, did the looking.

The prosecutor knows that Jim Maher is one of the accomplices of Fairfax. She knows that Jim Maher accompanied Mr. Fairfax on this excursion from Idaho to Oregon on May 31st; the Prosecutor knows that it was Jim Maher who did the looking and supposedly reported to Fairfax that there was no bomb under my car.

The prosecutor knows that Jim Maher helped make the decision to “assume” the pipe bomb had fallen off my car. That means Mr. Fairfax and Mr. Maher had a meeting and decided that they would “assume” the bomb must have fallen off my car somewhere along my route from Idaho, through Washington State into Oregon. That is, they “ASSUMED” that the bomb must be laying beside the road, or in the road somewhere in a community that has school children who could have picked it up and carried it to a classroom, or where a soccer mom could run over it with her minivan. If it would have exploded, then the scene would have looked like images of blown out Iraqi buildings after a suicide bombing attack.

Can you imagine the horror and fear and mental aguish I have already gone through since discovering the bomb was attached under my car on June 15th? And you know what Judge, neither Mr. Fairfax nor any of his accomplices bothered to report to the authorities that they had “ASSUMED” that their pipe bomb was on the loose between May 31st and June 8th 2010. In fact, according to the FBI they maintained their silence and did nothing, and the prosecutor says she knew about this and she has done nothing!!!!

In fact, after assuming that the bomb had fallen off of my car on May 31st, the Fairfax Gang traveled back to Idaho, waiting eight (8) more days before talking to the authorities; Now Judge, I have been asked by the prosecutor to believe that Mr. Fairfax did not mention the bomb to the FBI on June 8th; which absolves the FBI of any responsibility to warn me, because they supposedly did not know. But, what about Mr. Fairfax and his accomplices, what did they know? And why didn’t Mr. Jim Maher, or the other accomplices come forward after May 31st and at least say something about the bomb being loose? The prosecutor claims Jim Maher was interviewed, so what did he say?

Let me tell you what I was doing during that eight (8) day period from May 31st to June 8th of 2010, I was busy helping my mother, who was ill, with her dance school business for little girls, age 3-1/2 years and up. My car was parked where the children entered and exited from the dance class. Let’s look at the entire period I was in jeopardy from May 28th to June 15th (the day I discovered the bomb). This was a period when 18 days elapsed, Larry Fairfax and his Gang allowed me to transport a lethal bomb all the way from my home in Sagle, Idaho to visit my ailing mother near Portland, a distance of about 450 miles, with many errands in and around town (including filling my gas tank, can you even imagine the devastation of that explosion at a gas station?), and then I was permitted to travel back again without ever knowing or being told that there was a pipe bomb attached under my car.

At any place along this thousand mile journey, an explosion could have occurred…., but didn’t except by the grace of God. And, I want to PROCLAIM MY GRATITUDE RIGHT HERE AND NOW to my Heavenly Father for protecting me and all those around me who could have been injured or killed by this horrible, horrible explosive device. What is more outrageous about his attempted murder is that Mr. Fairfax put thousands of other lives in danger: My mom, my children and other family members including my 2 year old granddaughter, my friends, parents and the students of my mom’s dance studio who are as young as 3 ½ , thousands of innocent bystanders. In fact your honor, if that bomb had exploded at a time when I happened to be driving past your car, it could have done harm to the occupants of your vehicle as well.

It is my firm belief that the only reason I am alive today is by the grace of God, not because Larry Fairfax was being a “good guy” as portrayed by the FBI and prosecutor. A “good guy” would not have lied to the FBI; A “good guy” would not steal from people, or at least if he did, he would make arrangements to pay it back; and A “good guy” would NEVER attach a bomb under anyone’s car in an attempt to murder them or at least if he did, and he said he departed from the criminal enterprise on May 31st and was going to come clean…, at that point, if he truly was a “good guy” who had departed from his criminal enterprise…. Then, that “good guy” would certainly have told the authorities by June 8th to look under my car or start looking along the route where I had been driving, to find this missing Weapon of Mass Destruction before it hurt somebody. But, Mr. Fairfax didn’t do that; instead he kept the secret of the conspiracy until after the bomb was discovered by me. What happened was that Mr. Fairfax did not reveal that he manufactured the bomb and attached it under my car until after the oil change mechanic and I discovered it on June 15th.

In my humble opinion, Larry Fairfax is THE MOST VILE KIND OF CRIMINAL, because he has been deceptive and not kept his promise to come “clean” on June 8th when he had a chance to stop and avoid putting thousands of people at risk. He has deceived the FBI, the prosecutor and the public and he now seeks to deceive you. He deserves NO BREAKS, especially as long as his accomplices have not been caught and charged with a crime. Judge, these are people who wanted to kill me and they are still at large! I don’t feel safe anywhere anymore, And I especially I do not feel safe at home knowing that one of my neighbors, Jim Maher is still at large. And what about the other accomplices who haven’t been charged? Notice also that under the plea agreement, Mr. Fairfax is not required to pay any restitution for the $45,000 that he stole from me. The fact is that Mr. Fairfax lied, stole and attempted to murder me in cold blood to cover-up this theft, in what really amounts to a racketeering criminal enterprise. He’s not even charged with any RICO violations. I will always have to be wary until his accomplices are arrested.

How can I rest until Mr. Fairfax’s plea bargain is sufficiently firm enough to make him both responsible and accountable for his crimes. I plead with the court that no plea bargain be approved until after the other accomplices are arrested, charged and prosecuted. I plead with the court not to allow Larry Fairfax to have a “soft” plea bargain. Because he lied to the FBI, and instead of coming “clean” with all the information, he held back and did not tell them about the bomb, until it was almost too late,

I am asking the court to make sure that the plea bargain is strong enough so that Mr. Fairfax will spend some serious time in prison so that he will not repeat his criminal activities and never again inflict such horror on another human being.

Thank you for listening to me today.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; October 11th, 2010 at 08:24 PM. Reason: typo

Old October 12th, 2010 #1243
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Accomplice Named

In the above statement to the court, this is the first public mention of Fairfax's supposed accomplice, Jim Maher. Cyndi claims that he is one of her neighbors. This accomplice has not been arrested or charged in the case and is still at large.

Old October 13th, 2010 #1244
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Steele Visiting Conditions Update

If I understand correctly, to visit Steele, you must be on his approved visitor list. Note that $20,000 has been raised from www.free-edgar-steele.com .
========
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=135

2010 OCTOBER 13

Visiting Edgar Steele, 8/10/2010

(This update was provided by Mr. Steele’s close friend and neighbor, Dr. Allen Banks.)

To all,

I saw Ed on Friday afternoon. I spent nearly the full hour with him until he needed to use the last few minutes to call [his daughter] Kelsey. It cheered him to learn that fund raising had done as much as it has but he is a realist and knows that $200,000 is needed to hire a big shot.

The jail visitor area was nearly deserted as compared to previous visits now that they have their new policy in place: an approved list with only five authorized potential visitors at any given time. Where before the sign-in area was a tumult of visitors waiting their turn, this time there were maybe fifteen total visitors to the jail. It seemed very quiet to me. If Wes Hoyt [Cyndi's attorney] is correct, this new policy is entirely due to the jail holding Edgar and limiting visits to him.

Previously there would have been fifty to sixty visitors waiting to see inmates. I got right in though. The lady at the front desk, Crystal, said they liked it a lot better this way. The people I saw turned away because they did not know about the pre-approved list did not appear so enthusiastic about the new policy.

Anyway, back to the visit with Ed. When I told him that about $20,000 had been raised he told me that his Public Defender now has two recordings that they have heard. There is apparently a third one but they haven’t heard it.

These are copies of the originals. He suggested that the $20,000 be used to pay an expert or two to analyze the tapes they have and see what flaws can be detected.

I told him about Cyndi’s upcoming visit to Chicago to speak at a fund raising event and that cheered him. He was almost as surprised to learn that his pal Jeff was organizing a fund raising effort in California. He did not realize the size of his support. As Wes Hoyt said, it is important that he realize he has a lot of support from people who are working on his behalf on the outside. He said that this was one of his good days.

He would like people to send him books, escapist fiction only. He is limited to five books per mailing and I cannot remember if it is five books total in possession at a time. I think that was right. Anyway, the books must be purchased and mailed from a book dealer, paperbacks only. The jail will return hardbacks to the sender. I an sending him five books today from Amazon, lurid adventure fiction, ala Ludlum, Cussler and Clancy. He says they pass them around in the jail among the prisoners.

He is now on the fourth floor. I asked him if they were moving him closer to the exit but he said he did not think so.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; October 13th, 2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: added money total

Old October 14th, 2010 #1245
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default I know but this was remarkably good and of course true...

8Man asked: Would the FBI cheat, fabricate evidence, etcetera? It would appear the Justice Department has done so but why you ask? Scroll down beyond my previous quote to: "Communist China Secretly Funds Obama's Salary" [It appears to be open season on the defacto President these days.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
In the televised Senator Fred Thompson hearings on ChinaGate, several senior FBI [in my opinion good-guy FBI] agents allege that it was Justice Department attorneys and a policy of using an ever-changing cast inexperienced attorneys and a politically-motivated "bureaucrat" manager, at the direction of Janet Reno, who called the shots and effectively prevented their investigation of her boss, Bill Clinton.

See http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=10062

Editor's note: This is one in a series of exclusive WorldNetDaily investigative reports on the Justice Department's still-active criminal probe of 1996 Clinton-gore fund-raising abuses. [See other examples in this series of apparently blatently political Justice Department interference with an FBI investigation and especially this article by a retired Special Agent in Charge who eventually had a book published on this phenomena: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23569]
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/content/home/daily/site_101310/content/01125109.guest.html

Communist China Secretly Funds Obama's Salary

October 13, 2010

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: On this foreign money business, ladies and gentlemen, this much we know for a fact: There is all kinds of foreign money propping up Obama's spending policies. All kinds of foreign money is
propping up his spending policies. Obama is borrowing money from the ChiComs; he is using that money to pay off his union buddies. I mean, let's be straight here. The communist Chinese are funding Obama's political operation. The communist Chinese are funding his slush funds. Union buddies, community activist buddies, massively expand the federal bureaucracy. This is not an empty accusation. This is demonstrably true. We are using money from communists to pay for Obama's spending. Everybody knows that they're one of the largest underwriters of our debt. And how has that debt been run up? On what is it being spent?

Left-wing activists, left-wing activist causes, and on people who do not have the best interests of this nation at heart. Now, that's a fact. It's not an empty accusation. Obama ought to explain it and defend it. If he's going to run out there... I mean, when you go after the Chamber of Commerce, you're going after the Boy Scouts, for crying out loud! You're going after people who have America's best interests in their hearts. So he needs to come clean about this. Explain it. He needs to defend using Chinese communist money to expand his view of life in America. We don't set aside the communist Chinese money in separate accounts. The ChiCom money goes into the general fund, the budget fund. It's used to pay Obama's salary, it's used to pay for our State Department -- and it's not just Red China. Has Obama banned foreign governments and foreign companies and foreign individuals from buying government bonds or notes?

Why doesn't he issue an executive order and do that? You know there are all kinds of, quote, unquote, "foreigners." I remember back in the day where Ted Turner when he ran CNN wouldn't even allow the word "foreigner" because it was intimidating, it was insulting or demeaning or some such thing. You couldn't use the word "foreigner" on CNN if you worked there. But we know that all kinds of foreigners and companies, individuals, are buying government bonds and investing in this country. You want to talk about who's influencing national policy, who's buying our government? Then let's talk about it. You want to sit there and throw these little slimeballs at the United States Chamber of Commerce, which is the equivalent in business of the Boy Scouts, let's get real about this. Let's get real and let's have Obama disclose exactly who it is -- foreigners, communists, and others -- propping up his expansion of this country's government.BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Obama's salary is being paid for by the ChiComs, the Red Chinese government. Unless Obama can prove that the money from the ChiComs is segregated and not used to pay him or his czars or anybody else -- and thus far he's not demonstrated that.

The ChiComs are paying the salaries of his entire cabinet, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The Red Chinese have lent the United States around $1 trillion, give or take a few hundred billion. That money is commingled with all the rest. There's not a lockbox of communist money or ChiCom money. There's not a lockbox of Social Security money. So let's play his game, folks. Let's continue to ask who is paying Obama's government salary. Where's the evidence that it's not the Red Chinese or some other foreign government? That's what he's doing here. I mean, the Chamber of Commerce is small business. It's the heart of America. And there's a story from these guys out today. Small business is saying our problem is not financing. It's not loans. We don't have any customers. Where are the customers?

That's what small business is saying, and the Chamber of Commerce is their representative in Washington. And now all of a sudden the Chamber of Commerce, which is... Folks, this is as American apple pie, Chevrolet as you can get. And he's going after this bunch, with no evidence whatsoever. It's up to them to prove that there isn't any foreign money coming into their shop, and they have to prove it just because John Podesta at the Center for American Progress (a Democrat front group) just happens to make the charge. Because they rely on this whole philosophy, "It's not the nature of the evidence that matters in politics; it's the seriousness of the charge," and it goes back, to illustrate this best, with Clarence Thomas.

He's sailing along, the last thing the civil rights coalitions want is for Clarence Thomas to become the only African-American on the US Supreme Court as a conservative, somebody who did not follow the proscriptions of the civil rights movement, the Reverend Jackson, affirmative action, all this sort of stuff. So he's sailing through, and they gotta do something, and as best we know, the wife of then-senator Paul Simon, senator from Illinois, floated this notion that he had sexually harassed Anita Hill. They dragged her into this kicking and screaming, and you know the story: Pubic hair on a Coke can, porno movies and so forth. And then the whole chorus, the echo chamber of the left and the media got involved.

There was no evidence to ever support any of this, but the seriousness of the charge, they said, required that it be looked into. I'll tell you another example of this. Those of you who are regular, longtime listeners of this program will remember. Gary Sick -- and that was his last name, or is -- a professor at Columbia, I believe, wrote a book or wrote a column claiming that George H. W. Bush took a secret flight to Paris in the 1980 presidential campaign aboard an SR-71 spy plane. (Only one pilot fits in one of those, by the way, but he was on board to have a secret meeting with members of the Iranian government. And he made a deal, the Iranians would keep the hostages until after the 1980 election, and then announce that they were being released so as to make it look like Carter was ineffective but the election of Reagan -- Mr. Cowboy, Mr. Tough Guy, the Iranians didn't want to deal with him -- would get them free.

Gary Sick makes this charge. The then-Speaker of the House, Thomas Foley -- now, this happened in the nineties. This was 12 years after the fact. Thomas Foley, the US Speaker of the House says, "Well, we don't have any evidence of this, but the seriousness of the charge requires us to investigate it," and this happened to be I think in 1990 which woulda been a midterm election year, or 1992, I forget which. But it was an election year, and now we're back to this again. There's no evidence whatsoever. But the seriousness of the charge requires that this be looked into. In fact, that Gary Sick charge, that was the original October Surprise. That's where the whole thing originated. George H. W. Bush took an SR-71 to Paris to meet the Iranians. That was the October Surprise.

The Iranians had made a deal with Reagan: The hostages would not be released while Carter was president before the election of 1980. So let's play this out. The Red Chinese underwrite this government, $1 trillion, give or take a couple hundred billion on either side. Who is paying Obama's salary? It is up to Obama to prove to us that he is not being paid with ChiCom money. It's up to Obama. "But, Rush, But, Rush! There's no evidence!" Folks, there is more evidence of this than there is of foreign money finding its way into the Chamber of Commerce and being used for whatever nefarious purposes that come out of there. There is great evidence, a great deal of evidence, over a trillion dollars worth of evidence the ChiCom money is underwriting our government. How much of that's going to pay Obama?

Let's level the charge: "Communists Pay Presidential Salary!" Let me just make the charge right here. I, El Rushbo, am making the charge. I allege that Imam Obama's salary is being paid for by the communist Chinese -- also, the salaries of his czars and of many of his cabinet secretaries, as well as select Democrats in the Senate and the House of Representatives. Salaries and health care benefits are being paid for by funds collected from the communist Chinese. We know that Charlie Trie, John Huang, and some shady ChiCom interests were funding the Clinton reelection campaign, both openly and secretly at these White House coffees. So using the game and the strategy here the way Obama plays it, it's now up to him to prove that the ChiComs are not paying his salary -- and that, therefore, he is in debt to them. It's up to him to prove that Chinese communist money is not influencing policy decisions made at the highest levels of our government.

Let's play his game. Rather than sit here and be on defense on this. Let's just take their premise and turn it right back around on them, just jam it right back down their little socialist-Marxist throats, this merry gang of communist Marxists running around here trying to belittle the Chamber of Commerce, which offends my sensibilities to no end. Why do you think Obama bowed to the president and premier of China and you all saw it? He is in debt to them. They're paying him. There's proof! He bowed to them! Not only that, how much money is the royal family of Saudi Arabia contributing to Obama's government? He bowed to them, too. So there it is. I have leveled the charge: Communist Chinese money is funding the policy decisions of the United States government from the top, from the White House. Not only that, funds from the Red Chinese government are funding the salaries of President Obama, Vice President Bite Me, select members of Congress, members of the cabinet and Obama's czars.

It's up to him to prove that I'm wrong.

It's up to him to release the names of people who are paying his salary so as to prove to us that it's not the ChiComs.BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I have a picture. I have dug it up from our archives. I'm gonna put it at RushLimbaugh.com and on our Facebook page. I have a photo, numerous photos of our president, Barack Obama bowing to the ChiComs. I have pictures. I want to see Obama's pictures of foreign money at the Chamber of Commerce. I want to see Chamber executives shaking hands and bowing to the premiere of China and the king of Saudi Arabia, because I've seen and I have pictures of Obama doing that, too. Obama is saying that since the Chamber of Commerce has some foreign members and they contribute a few hundred thousand dollars to the Chamber in membership fees, therefore the money the Chamber uses in campaign ads is paid for by foreigners, unless the Chamber can prove otherwise. Well, the ChiComs loan the US Treasury hundreds of billions. That money is commingled with all the other funds in the general fund, along with money printed by the US Treasury. Therefore ChiComs money is being used to pay salaries, grants, contracts, and is flowing throughout the federal government, including Obama's salary. And that's exactly what Obama is saying is happening at the Chamber.

Well, this is nuts, because it works both ways. If foreign money taints all of the Chamber's money and all of its activities including political activities, which is what Obama is saying, then the same could be said of foreign money coming into the federal government and more and more of it is coming into the government because of Obama's spending and deficits. Everybody knows this. You are fully aware of it. It's one of the reasons why the Tea Party is taking off. It's one of the reasons why people are donating in record amounts to Tea Party candidates directly, not through the Republican National Committee or other such venues. They are donating it directly. And everybody is stunned; everybody is shocked. Bloggers are out there saying the Tea Party's finally arrived. They have to be taken seriously now because they are raising millions of dollars. That's what gives them street cred. All of a sudden now they're generating revenue, political contributions. Well, everybody knows, from the Tea Party on down, that is why we're in trouble. We are in debt and going more so. We're spending money we don't have, therefore borrowing it from people, and among the biggest lenders are the ChiComs.

If foreign money taints all the Chamber's money and all of its activities, including political activities, which is what Obama is saying, the same thing can be said of ChiCom money and the US government. And the foreign money, the foreign money, unlike the Chamber, is not segregated by the federal government. Hence Obama is being paid by the ChiComs and every other foreign investor in this country. In fact, I think we reported yesterday that the Federal Reserve says there's not enough inflation. They decided there isn't enough inflation. They're openly going to start printing more money and people are fit to be tied over this. Our future is being printed away and borrowed in debt. The opportunities for people's children, grandchildren to achieve prosperity, they can see flittering out the window. And whether it's being done on purpose or due to incompetence is irrelevant. Why else would Obama be destroying our country unless he's in the pay of the communist Chinese? We've all been looking for a reason that we can understand why in the world is Obama doing this? Why are his policies purposely destructive? Well, if he is in the pay of the communist Chinese and there was a story yesterday that a rising member of the ChiCom government says the United States is their enemy, we are their enemy. Well, they're running the president of the United States, they're paying his salary.

So there's one explanation for why Obama would be destroying our country, our economy. The ChiComs are paying him to do it. On the other hand, there's no evidence that the Chamber of Commerce is trying to destroy the US economy. Quite the contrary. The US Chamber of Commerce is all about strengthening the US economy, strengthening and protecting American small business. You know that Obama also bowed to the Japanese emperor, and they're the second biggest holder of US debt, after the ChiComs. So a lot of things could be explained away.

And now we learn that Obama says, (paraphrasing) "Yeah, there never really were any shovel-ready jobs." Well, try this from The Politico: "[The Obama administration] concedes that seniors may have to dig deeper into their wallets next year thanks to the health care law. The new analysis obtained by POLITICO finds the health care overhaul will result in increased out-of-pocket costs for seniors on Medicare Advantage plans." Well, shazam, who knew? Now they tell us. So there never were any shovel-ready jobs, and now the White House says that seasoned citizens health care costs on Medicare Advantage may go up. Now, Snerdley, I'm dead serious. We have all been asking, "Why in the world?" It's a sensible question because everybody knows this is not how you grow an economy. Obama's policies are destroying the very foundation of American exceptionalism. Did his father influence him, is it because of Frank Marshall Davis, is it Jeremiah Wright, all of his professors that he's got a chip on his shoulder? No! Because the communist Chinese are paying his salary! We finally have the answer. The ChiComs are behind it.

It is a dead serious allegation. The seriousness of this charge is paramount, and I'm not retracting this until I have evidence from them that they can prove the ChiComs are not paying his salary, and the ChiComs are not dictating US economic policy. Hell, the ChiComs had a leader -- I gotta find the story -- I didn't print it out yesterday because it's no secret that the ChiComs look at us as an enemy. But the new ChiCom leader came out and actually said so. So the ChiComs admit we're an enemy, maybe running our president, they're paying his salary and the salaries of Democrats in Congress, and his czars, and the cabinet. Now it all makes sense. We wonder why we can't drill for oil but the ChiComs can? The ChiComs can drill with the Brazilians and the Cubans but we can't? And, by the way, they lifted that moratorium. That's a big bunch of drivel because they still haven't granted any new permits. Well, now we know. The ChiComs can drill for oil and we can't. The ChiComs are paying Obama's salary and his czars and Democrat leaders in the House of Representatives and a lot of grant money going to Obama causes, community organizers, ACORN, also from the ChiComs. No question.BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, the plot now thickens. As you know, show prep never stops. Life is show prep. Research is constant. We don't stop researching, and we don't stop the show prep when the show is going on. We keep it up. We found a website. The plot thickens. We found a website: Made-in-China.com. Who do you think one of the largest manufacturers of shovels in the world is? That's right. The ChiComs! The communist Chinese manufacture shovels out the wazoo, and they export them all over the world. Now, Obama has said he now learns there aren't any "shovel-ready jobs"; senior citizens' health care costs are gonna go up because of his health care bill. So somebody's shovel-ready, as far as Obama's concerned: It's the seasoned citizens.

This is just one page from Made-in-China.com: "Our company established in 1989,which was one of the largest farm tools and hand tools factories in China, Galaxy tools have only one export branch located in Wuxi city..." The next link: "Professional Supplier of Shovel. Linyi Fengtai Hardware Co., LTD." and then "Professional Exporter of Shovel." I mean, you can buy a shovel, I don't care what kind. You can buy all kinds of shovels, for jobs that are shovel-ready and jobs that aren't shovel-ready from the ChiComs -- who are funding United States presidential salaries, congressional salaries, and who knows how many policy initiatives. Here's the story on the ChiCom general speaking up saying America's an enemy. It is from the New York Times, and it was couple days ago.

"Beijing -- Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates met his Chinese counterpart, Liang Guanglie, in Vietnam on Monday for the first time since the two militaries suspended talks with each other last winter, calling for the two countries to prevent 'mistrust, miscalculations and mistakes.' His message seemed directed mainly at officers like Lt. Cmdr. Tony Cao of the Chinese Navy. Days before Mr. Gates arrived in Asia, Commander Cao was aboard a frigate in the Yellow Sea, conducting China's first war games with the Australian Navy, exercises to which, he noted pointedly, the Americans were not invited. The Americans are our enemy," and Gates was alarmed that this new ChiCom commander would make such a statement.

So it all fits here, folks. It all fits. While Obama is accusing the Chamber of Commerce of accepting foreign money that's destroying and polluting American politics, the truth of the matter is that communist Chinese money is paying his salary, funding his policy initiatives. I mean I don't even know where his teleprompter was made, but I wouldn't be surprised if the teleprompter was manufactured in China. Have we heard Obama say much about the first winner of the Nobel Peace Prize? No, we haven't. Obama has won the Nobel Peace Prize, so did the ChiCom guy, but we haven't heard much about it from Obama.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: There's some more evidence here that the ChiComs have much more influence in this administration than otherwise would be known. All these little events, I remember them. It's like connecting the dots. The Dalai Lama went to the White House once. The ChiComs hate the Dalai Lama. They despise him. The Dalai Lama, if you recall, Obama made him leave the White House essentially through the back door because he didn't want the ChiComs to be offended by seeing the Dalai Lama accorded any kind of meaningful reception. So the Dalai Lama in the robe and everything had to walk -- it was wintertime -- had to walk out through the back door of the White House, all to appease the ChiComs. Of course he didn't bow to the Dalai Lama. And if he did bow to the Dalai Lama, there wouldn't be a photo of it taken. END TRANSCRIPT

Last edited by -JC; October 14th, 2010 at 10:21 PM.

Old October 14th, 2010 #1246
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
This is a story that I missed. Note how the CdA press has softened their tone dramatically as a result of Cyndi's wonderfully done press conference.
========

Edgar Steele has written about race relations and has defended hate groups in the past. Cyndi Steele said his latest case involved human trafficking. "People who are politically incorrect often get prosecuted by the federal government, but the media will not acknowledge it," Hoyt said.
There's just been so very, very little written on the "human trafficking" angle, yet I have an idea that it is this investigation that Steele was involved in that has led to his imprisonment.

Steele had written not too long before (and after beginning his recovery from the aneuryism) that he intended to play a lot harder ball game in the near future. The only other mention of trafficking I have seen previously was that the specific trade he was investigating was the White slavery trade out of the Ukraine (and other former Soviet Republics, including the USSR) to Israel.

Now if this in fact was the focus of his investigation, and if Ed Steele was truly beginning to professionally uncover the nuts and bolts mechanics of the Israeli White slave trade, then it's most likely that he had begun to step on toes too big to be allowed to continue.

One would think that a simple assassination might have been preferred, but consider: an assassination could have inspired its own investigation and could have co-incidentally revealed hidden or otherwise secreted investigation results that by all means needed to be kept supressed. An incarceration, however, would squelch any investigations and would separate the investigator from his files, his contacts, his clients, and his investigation. A thorough search of his entire premises, accounts, computers, and files would then isolate (to a more acceptable probability) any untoward investigation results to the benefit of the perpetual dirtbags.

I remember my concern for his well-being when I first saw the mention of Ed Steele being involved in an investigation of Israeli White slavery. I can think of no more risky or hazardous (to life, limb, and future) endeavor. Steele's ability to research and publicize would have been virtually unmatched in such an investigation, and without any doubt the objects of the investigation either knew this or were promptly informed. It only then remained to improvise the frameup to get him behind bars and in solitary and impoverished.

At this point I have to think that even if Ed should somehow win his freedom from incarceration, that the White slavery investigation will have ended uneventfully. He will not be allowed to live as a man free to continue with it.

Old October 15th, 2010 #1247
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Ukrainian Female Trafficking

I don't buy this explanation. The trafficking in Ukrainian and Eastern European women to Israel has been well publicized. The U.S. State Department had put Israel on the list of countries involved in human trafficking. David Duke spent a lot of time in the Ukraine. Why didn't he publish something on the subject? How can someone from a small town in Idaho have a catbird seat on the matter? Another explanation for the Steele arrest must be sought.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; October 15th, 2010 at 12:31 AM. Reason: typo

Old October 15th, 2010 #1248
notmenomore

Quote:
I don't buy this explanation. The trafficking in Ukrainian and Eastern European women to Israel has been well publicized. The U.S. State Department had put Israel on the list of countries involved in human trafficking. David Duke spent a lot of time in the Ukraine. Why didn't he publish something on the subject? How can someone from a small town in Idaho have a catbird seat on the matter? Another explanation for the Steele arrest must be sought.
Yes, the trafficking has been quite well publicized, but always in a general, non-specific reportage. No names (or very few names), no addresses, nothing specific in the reportage.

Duke? Apparently Duke LIVES in the Ukraine. He runs for President of the U.S. (if enough contributions can be made), but all his time is spent physically in the Ukraine. There's quite a lot that Duke doesen't publish, especially since he was remanded out of the Bureau of Prisons.

How could Steele have been involved in an investigation from Idaho? I truly have no idea how or that he in fact was, but it has been so reported. If I had to hazzard a guess, I'd say that it looks like he may have been in communication with persons who have contacts on the inside.

The State Department can say what it wants about trafficking, but the trafficking continues. Plausible deniability is established, but names and places are avoided through the publicizing. If Steele thought he was going to engineer some kind of public bust of principals in the trade (which surely involves the Kwa as well as Israel), then he simply opened the wrong door.

Sure, Ed Steele is politically incorrect, but he's been politically incorrect for years - decades. As far as I know, he's still a member of the bar. He's been publishing online, his book, talk/interview shows for years, so why now? What has he done now that pisses ZOG off that he didn't do before?

I sure don't have any evidence to support my speculation here, just the mental and emotional reaction I got when I first saw the (miniscule) mention of the trafficking investigation. It really seemed out of character (for Steele), but it sure came across as spooky, too. It still does.

Old October 21st, 2010 #1249
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Steeles allowed weekly jail meetings

Quote:
The wife of a North Idaho lawyer accused of hiring someone to kill her will be allowed to meet with her husband every week.

Cyndi and Edgar Steele can meet once a week at the Spokane County Jail or over the phone, according to a ruling issued Monday by U.S. District Judge B. Lynn Winmill.

Edgar Steele’s lawyer, Roger Peven, must be present, and the visits must be recorded. Peven is required to end the meeting if the Steeles try to discuss the murder-for-hire case, and the couple are prohibited from exchanging notes or documents.

Old October 21st, 2010 #1250
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

FBI, pipe-bomber, human trafficking: TI couple's case

Quote:
f. On Nov. 21, 2009 Edgar Steele almost died from an aortic aneurysm, only by one of God’s miracles that he lived. Over the next six months he had three other surgeries, the last of which was a nose aneurysm that threatened his life, again requiring another emergency surgery in May 2010.
Quote:
“Then notice how the government’s story keeps changing: First they claimed that my husband’s motive was life insurance on me and my mother, but they could not find a life insurance policy -- because none existed. Then they changed their story about the motive two more times after that and it still doesn’t hold up, because Ed has no motive to kill me or his mother-in-law.

Last edited by Tintin; October 22nd, 2010 at 03:58 AM.

Old October 21st, 2010 #1251
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default They're on it...

Nothing would surprise me since I'm aware that we tend to regard everyone apparently espousing the same views as righteous brethren. The human trafficing angle wouldn't either.

You'll recall that Bill Clinton was giving taxpayer's money to the Russian government in the 1990's.

U.S.Department of State Releases 10th Annual Trafficking in Persons Report Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Announces Release of 10th Annual Trafficking in Persons Report.
Posted on June 15, 2010 · Read More »

Note the use of the term "debt bondage" in the following article:
US Ranked on Human Trafficking Report for First Time The United States was ranked for the first time in the 10th annual Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report documenting human trafficking and modern slavery, released on Monday by the Department of State.
Posted on June 15, 2010 · Read More »

So is Hollywood from natural left-liberal Jews, those who "adopt" African babies, to all the heroic champions of democracy & justice, etcetera. The Spin here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0461872/

HumanTrafficking.org | China "China is a destination country for women and children who are trafficked from Mongolia, Burma, North Korea, Russia, Vietnam, Ukraine, and Laos for sexual ..." www.humantrafficking.org/countries/china

The following is a lightheated treatment of the subject and you can just guess who made these comments about Ukranian parents selling their children to known trafficers: Where is the most comman place to be kidnapped for human ... "10 Aug 2010 ... "Where is the most comman place to be kidnapped for human trafficing? ... Poland, The Ukraine and Russian... i think you will find a lot of ..." uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100810105913AAv3VGZ7.

Ukraine is Planning to Create a Special Anti-Cybercrime Unit ... "2 Jul 2010 ... Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine offred Ministry of ... of child pornography, fraudulent card use, human trafficing, etc. ..." www.bezpeka.com/en/news/2010/07/02/anti-cybercrime-unit-ukraine.html
Visit www.domai.com: Almost all of the fat bastard's "innocent, happy nudes" are from "Russia." Not that they were kidnapped but poverty makes slaves of everyone who's starving. And "Western" media, these days, is over-sexualizing young people everywhere. As the popularizing of single mothers raising sons diminishes masculinity so single mothers raising daughters renders them vulnerable for sexual exploitation.

One can tell a great deal about a model's socioeconomic status by looking at whether she has her hair cut professionally. The health of even a young woman's hair is a reflection of her diet (lack of essentiall fats and adequate protein). Consider the vulnerability and reported behavior of unfortunate post World War 2 German women during the allied occupation.

Last edited by -JC; October 21st, 2010 at 11:41 AM.

Old October 21st, 2010 #1252
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Entire Spokesman Article

Tintin should have posted this in its entirety. Another sign of the incompetence of Steeles Public defender is his motion to delay the trial until next year. He doesn't care if Steele rots in jail.

The judge is out of her mind. Cyndi wants to talk to her husband and refusal to allow this is clearly an attempt to deprive both of them of their rights. This case will be a piece of cake to appeal because of misconduct by the prosecution and judge.
========
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/siren...ail-each-week/

Sirens & Gavels
Steeles allowed weekly jail meetings
Posted by Meghann
Oct. 20, 2010 10 a.m. • 0 comments
The wife of a North Idaho lawyer accused of hiring someone to kill her will be allowed to meet with her husband every week.

Cyndi and Edgar Steele can meet once a week at the Spokane County Jail or over the phone, according to a ruling issued Monday by U.S. District Judge B. Lynn Winmill.

Edgar Steele’s lawyer, Roger Peven, must be present, and the visits must be recorded. Peven is required to end the meeting if the Steeles try to discuss the murder-for-hire case, and the couple are prohibited from exchanging notes or documents.

Magistrate Candy Dale will review the jail recordings on a regular basis. Cyndi Steele had asked for the no-contact order to be lifted, but Winmill said she hasn’t provided evidence that prosecutor’s concerns about witness tampering and victim protection have been addressed.

It isn’t the first time the two have met since Edgar Steele’s June 11 arrest - they had an hour meeting supervised by Peven during the summer. Also this week, Winmill delayed Steele’s trial until early next year.

Peven had asked for a six-month continuance of the November trial date, but prosecutors said the case isn’t complex and could go to trial soon.

Winmill imposed a four-month delay, with jury selection now set to begin March 7.

Old October 21st, 2010 #1253
Rick Ronsavelle

Default this may help

"Repeatedly, Mrs. Steele has stated that she does not believe her husband was involved in a plot to kill her…. Mr. Steele has been exposing human trafficking, the illegal trade in human beings, mainly women and children for commercial sexual exploitation or forced labor: modern-day slavery. It is the fastest growing criminal industry in the world; tied with the illegal arms industry as second largest, after the drug-trade….

Edgar Steele was on the verge of exposing the link used by Slovic money interests that steal thousands from older Americans drawn into the Russian Bride scam, Mrs. Steele’s attorney, Mr. Wesley Hoyt, told this writer, explaining that the Slovic bloc of the mafia have perfected the art of slave trading to a new high-tech level.

As soon as Ed — author of one book, Defensive Racism – said the words ‘there is a book in this bride scam business’ he went from merely on the watch list, to being set up with a pipe bomb placed under his wife’s car by the handyman and then blamed — as if he was the mastermind — in a plot to kill his wife and mother-in-law,” stated Hoyt."

http://nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/...t-her-husband/

"On June 11, 2010 Edgar Steele was arrested and charged with conspiracy to murder his wife and his mother-in-law. This is exactly one year after Shawna Forde was arrested in AZ and charged with murders done by a drug cartel. What do these two patriots have in common? They were both working on an expose of human trafficking and they were set up by the FBI!"

http://www.lainelawless.com/

Last edited by Rick Ronsavelle; October 21st, 2010 at 03:10 PM.

Old October 21st, 2010 #1254
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Deborah Dupré on Steele

This publication is familiar to me for concentrating on halting illegal immigration. This authoress is unknown to me. She brings out some new points. This is the first quote from Cyndi that makes it clear that NO LIFE INSURANCE POLICY existed. This shows that the FBI charge about paying Fairfax from the life insurance proceeds is bogus.
========
http://www.examiner.com/human-rights...examiner-email

FBI, pipe-bomber, human trafficking: TI couple's case (video)
October 20th, 2010 6:56 pm ET

Wife can visit rights attorney Edgar Steele in solitary confinement

“Now I ask you how a person who refers to me as “His Rock” and whose favorite expression is 'Equal rights for all and special rights for none' would somehow have a reason to plot this murder-for-hire against me?" Cyndi Steele about her husband, Targeted Individual Edgar Steele, Sept 20 Press Conference, Idaho

In a murder-for-hire, targeted Individual couple case involving the FBI, yesterday, the Court granted Cyndi Steele's Motion to Vacate the No Contact Order in part, allowing her to see her husband, a rights defender exposing human trafficking, now in solitary confinement for state accused attempted murder of his wife with a WMD, a pipe-bomb. Some people, on both the left and right, view the case to be a Cointelpro operation to neutralize Steele, as his attorney recently alluded outside the courthouse, winning a round of applause.

Although stringent visitation conditions exist, Mrs. Steele is grateful for contact with her husband, Edgar Steele, about family business and for the isolation known to all Targeted Individuals, to be eased.

Mr. Steele, a First Amendment lawyer, is presently alone in a cell, without human contact except when allowed: 1) mail, restricted from regular mail privileges to post cards, most rejected and returned to sender; 2) visits from five people designated by Edgar, in a booth separating him, with communications with the visitor and audio/video device monitoring and recording; 3) telephone contact with a broader range of persons, only in 14 minute segments by collect calls, very expensive (part of the private contractor lucrative US prison industry); and 4) visits from his lawyer.

Repeatedly, Mrs. Steele has stated that she does not believe her husband was involved in a plot to kill her. (See press conference video aired on KREM below, Murder -for-hire suspects wife speaks publicly for first time today.) Mr. Steele has been exposing human trafficking, the illegal trade in human beings, mainly women and children for commercial sexual exploitation or forced labor: modern-day slavery. It is the fastest growing criminal industry in the world; tied with the illegal arms industry as second largest, after the drug-trade. (Wikipedia)

A U.S. Department of Justice July, 2008 study indicates that over 30 percent of all trafficking cases that year were children coerced into the sex industry. (http://content.news14.com/human_trafficking.pdf) United States State Department data estimates that 600,000 to 820,000 men, women, and children are trafficked across international borders annually, mainly for sexual exploitation; approximately 80% are women and girls; and up to 50 percent are minors.

Edgar Steele was on the verge of exposing the link used by Sovic money interests that steal thousands from older Americans drawn into the Russian Bride scam, Mr. Steele's attorney, Mr. Wesley Hoyt told the writer, explaining that the Slovic block of mafia have perfected the art of slave trade to a new high-tech level.

"As soon as Ed, author of one book, Defensive Racism, said the word, there is a book in this bride scam business. He went from merely on the watch list, to being set up with a pipe bomb placed under his wife's car by the handyman and then blamed, as if he was the mastermind in a plot to kill his wife and mother-in-law," stated Hoyt.

According to James Buchanan on David Duke's website, Steele had "planned to become more politically active – even running for political office."

Isolation and death for exposing high-level corruption

Mr. Hoyt told the Examiner, "The problem is that there is no organization to help [Targeted Individuals] because people are afraid and silenced by these murderers, like Aaron Russeau, the movie producer of Freedom to Fascism who was killed by induced cancer.

"I read Heike Sura Painter's letter, seeing how isolated she is and wishing I could help. Isolation is just exactly what the conspiracy wants," stated Hoyt. (See: Dupre, D.,Let's kill all the good guys - National Human Rights | Examiner.com Aug 29, 2010)

Painter is the Targeted Individual who wrote to President Obama requesting that he halt the widespread torture an assassination attacks on innocent listed people, offering to help him, and vowing to copy the letter to other nation's leaders due to the extremist nature of the crime.

The two Idaho Targeted Individuals have been unable to speak to each other since June with one exception, a supervised visit in th presence of Mr. Steele's attorney.

Hoyt told the human rights national news Examiner yesterday, "The point is that part of the KGB Playbook that the Government is following requires that the Targeted Individual be isolated, so that people cannot get their cards and letters through to bring him hope."

Hoyt suggests that people who want to show support for Ed write to him c/o a designated recipient who can open the letters and "so that Cyndi can tell Ed about the volume of support and the outpouring of empathy from the outside world.

"Even though he cannot receive the letters himself, he will know that the world has not forgotten him. When I have spoken to him I have told him that his friends are still his friends and they still love him."

Most women do not want to speak with the alleged perpetrator of crime against them. In the September 20, 2010 Press Conference, however, it is clear Mrs. Steele believes her husband is innocent and that he has been set-up.

Grateful to be alive

Outside the federal courthouse in Coeur d'Alene, in the press conference on Cyndi Steele and the pipe bomb discovered under her car June 15, 2010 at Fastlane Quick Lube, and in a prepared statement for her first public appearance since the bomb was found attached to the undercarriage of her car, she said she is grateful to be alive - despite the fact that Larry Fairfax, handyman turned pipe-bomber, tried to murder her and her mother.

Mrs. Steele said at the press conference, aired in full by KREM.com (video below), that the FBI told her there are accomplices of Mr. Fairfax who have not been arrested or charged with crimes and she is afraid the FBI is not doing its job, failing to apprehend these crimes.

All she wants is what all Targeted Individuals want: truth and encouraged unbiased journalism to vigorously investigate and report truth. Mrs. Steele asked if the media believes in presumption of innocence instead of convicting people like her husband, Edgar Steele in the Press before PROVEN guilty.

Ask the hard questions of both sides and do not demonize the accused until found guilty in a court of law or admitted guilt, she urged the press. Mrs. Steele said that Larry Fairfax is the one guilty and admitted his guilt in his Plea Bargain Agreement according to Steele, pointing to Fairfax's guilt of attempted murder by his own admission and thus, he is the Idaho Pipe Bomber. She emphasized that Fairfax is a liar and thief and that her husband has never admitted guilt.

Steele said she is standing by her husband since she knows he is innocent and gives several reasons why provided by Hoyt:

a. Edgar Steele has proclaimed his innocence from the very beginning.
b. The government has NOT presented any proof of Steele's guilt and evidence they did present, such as the tapes, is flawed and untrustworthy.
c. Evidence shows Fairfax is a thief, a liar and an attempted murderer.
d. Fairfax was in deep financial trouble in May, having just declared bankruptcy earlier this year. He had told Mrs. Steele that he was losing equipment needed in his business and was about to lose his house;
e. Mr. Fairfax told Mrs. Steele and her husband how desperately he needed money, one reason they continued to give him work;
f. On Nov. 21, 2009 Edgar Steele almost died from an aortic aneurysm, only by one of God’s miracles that he lived. Over the next six months he had three other surgeries, the last of which was a nose aneurysm that threatened his life, again requiring another emergency surgery in May 2010.
g. The pipes froze in her family home this past winter and Mr. Fairfax came into their lives as “Larry the Plumber” to fix the pipes. In a weakened state, Mr. Steele became increasingly more reliant upon Mr. Fairfax to help fix other things at the Steele property. Mr. Fairfax became aware that the Steeles were using their out buildings as a place for safe keeping of their silver coins.
h. Because of Edgar Steele's weakened condition, Mr. Fairfax was able to steal $45,000 worth of silver coins from the Steeles. [Targeted Individuals have reported their perpetrator manipulates the situation so that the target become dependent on them, as a tortured victim is of his torturer.]
i. As Mr. Fairfax cashed in those silver coins, he became scared that Mr. Steele would catch him.
j. Mr. Fairfax had a motive to scheme the murder-for-hire plot. By alerting the FBI of the plot, he could cover up his crime, making it appear he was helping the FBI solve a much more serious crime.
k. Mr. Fairfax had been a DEA informant and had contacts in the government.
l. The FBI saw opportunity to concoct a story to implicate Edgar because he has been so outspoken and effective in representing the politically incorrect.
m. At Mr. Fairfax’s Detention Hearing on June 20, 2010, it was said that Magistrate Candy Dale made a finding that he wasn’t “…completely forthcoming in his dealings with law enforcement and has subjected people to danger and can’t be trusted to be released.”
n. Mrs. Steele says that it is an outrage that the authorities continue to believe anything Mr. Fairfax has to say, especially since the most critical information he was covering up was placing a pipe-bomb on her car in his attempt to murder her and her mother.
o. Mr. Fairfax continues to lie by claiming he “…made the bomb in a way that it wouldn’t detonate.” It was lethal, however, as stated by C. Todd Smith, a BATF&E agent, and the Coeur d’Alene Police Bomb Squad blew it up.

Mrs. Steele said:

“I don’t get how the authorities can continue to claim Mr. Fairfax was out to save my life. When is placing a lethal bomb on someone’s car, for any reason, being out to save a life? No, this is attempted murder and the government has failed to charge him with attempted murder.

“I still shake in fear when I think about the devastation that could have been caused if that bomb exploded. Not only to me and my mom, but to other family members, including my 2 year old granddaughter, our friends, and every person who was near my car as I drove through Oregon, Washington and Idaho in June.

“I still fear for our lives because Mr. Fairfax, as stated in his Plea Agreement, had an accomplice who went from Idaho to Oregon with him to check on the bomb under my car on May 31st; and the government still has not arrested or charged that person.

“Why was this other person, not Larry, the one who looked under my car for the bomb? Mr. Fairfax is the one who attached the bomb and would have known where to look.

"Why is the government relying on unreliable hearsay from this other person when it is coming through Larry Fairfax who has proven himself to be a liar?”

Mrs. Steele pointed out that Mr. Fairfax states in his Plea Agreement that he and this other person together, as co-conspirators, made a decision to assume that the bomb had fallen off of her car and said, "You would think they wouldn’t have just assumed, but rather they would have made certain that the bomb was off my car if they wanted to then save lives?”

“Did you get that? They decided that this lethal weapon of mass destruction was lying on the ground somewhere between Sagle, Idaho and Portland, Oregon, and the FBI did nothing about that.”

Mrs. Steele encouraged the media and investigative reporters to answer the question: Who is this person that went with Mr. Fairfax on May 31st to check on the bomb?

“Why hasn’t he been arrested and charged? Why is he still at large and allowed to be a danger to people?”

Due to an indication that the government knows identity of this person, Mrs. Steele wants media to ask the government the following two questions:

Why hasn’t government charged this other person as a co-conspirator since he/she helped Mr. Fairfax advance the criminal enterprise?
Why hasn’t government arrested this person as a co-conspirator since he knows how to handle bombs, willingly participated in a scheme that involved attaching a bomb under a car, knew about the bomb on Mrs. Steele’s car in May and is a danger to the public?
Mrs. Steele pointed out that none of these issues have been addressed by the FBI and, in fact, the FBI has completely ignored the public safety aspect of this case.

“Obviously, this co-conspirator was a part of the plot to murder me, which was also designed to do harm to the public --- what am I missing?”

Mrs. Steele pointed out that the bomb manufactured by Mr. Fairfax and placed under her vehicle could have blown up anyone, even the reporters at the Press Conference and their families.

“As if this isn’t bad enough, there is more. The FBI also identified two other accomplices to Mr. Fairfax who they said wanted to run me and my mother off the road.”

“When the FBI first approached me on June 11, 2010 as we were at my mother’s house near Portland, they, the two FBI agents, said nothing about a bomb under my car.”

The two FBI agents said some people wanted to kill Mrs. Steele and her mother in a tactic consistently reported by Targeted Individuals, by running them “off the road.”

“Why aren’t those two co-conspirators being prosecuted by the government?”

“Doesn’t anyone of you want to ask the government why those two people are not in jail right now under charges of attempted murder? And why are they still at large where they present a clear danger to our community?“

Call for media and reporters to look for real culprits

Mrs Steele challenged reporters to ask the U.S. Prosecutor and FBI: "What does it take to get you to do your job?”

Addressing charges against her husband, Mrs. Steele said, “I told you that I would explain why I believe my did not participate in any murder-for-hire plots… that is because I know Edgar Steele better than anyone. I have been married to Ed over 25 years and we have had a long, loving, bonded and mutually inter-dependent relationship.

“I know what he is capable of-- I also know what he is not capable of and he is not capable of planning to murder anyone. He would lay down his own life before allowing anyone to harm me and/or his mother-in-law.
“In fact, the idea that Ed would have a bomb attached to my car is totally ridiculous and preposterous because he loves his family deeply and would be devastated if anything happened to his children, grandchild, me or my mom.
“I do not understand how anyone could think that he would harm his grandchild?
“As an honorable man and a First Amendment Lawyer, he has spent his life solving crimes, issues, conflicts and peacefully seeking change through the legal system.
“Never has he been violent or advocated for violence.
“He has no time, no patience for, and certainly no interest in murdering anyone or committing any other crimes, for that matter.
“Now I ask you, how a person who refers to me as “His Rock” and whose favorite expression is: Equal rights for all and special rights for none would somehow have a reason to plot this murder-for-hire against me?
“It just does not add up that Ed Steele would be involved, but it does add up that Larry Fairfax, who introduced the idea of hiring a hit man out of the blue in their conversations about handyman things around the property, would do something like this and point the finger at my husband.

As reporters continued to question authenticity of Mrs. Steele's statements, she told them, "Let’s look for the real culprit":

"How about the person who is financially desperate, and who just stole $45,000 that he might want to cover up –would he have a motive to make up such a plot?

“As the Media, you should be very suspicious of the government’s accusations against my husband or anyone for that matter, when they present the real culprit as a person they want to protect with an 18-month Plea Agreement.

“As the Media, you need to ask, ‘Why would the government want to participate in a plot to blame Edgar Steele for something he did not do?’

“Then notice how the government’s story keeps changing: First they claimed that my husband’s motive was life insurance on me and my mother, but they could not find a life insurance policy -- because none existed. Then they changed their story about the motive two more times after that and it still doesn’t hold up, because Ed has no motive to kill me or his mother-in-law.

“Look, my mom's health has been pretty bad the last few years and because she can’t work full time, her house was going into foreclosure this spring. Ed, on his own, paid $3,000 to my mother’s mortgage company to avoid foreclosure this spring, so that she could have a “short sale” and still live in her own home until her house was sold and, hopefully, to give her more time to recover before having to move.

"This was Ed’s idea, not mine, because he is a man of charity, integrity and conviction. Ed has great respect for my mother, who now is so sick, she has faced multiple surgeries. My mother needs my help and I, as her only child, am a central part of her health care team.”

According to the attorney Wesley Hoyt, with a long history of defending Targeted Individuals, the press conference was to inform media that everything presented in the prepared statement by Mrs. Steele are reasons she objects to the pending Plea Agreement offered to Larry Fairfax. Hoyt submitted the following key objections in a written statement to the Examiner:

a. Manufacturing a firearm, rather than an aggravated offense. Judge Dale pointed out that Mr. Fairfax was accused of crimes of violence.
b. The present deal includes a probable 18 months of confinement, an outrageously “soft plea” bargain for a man who admits he attempted to murder her and her mother.
c. Mr. Fairfax is a proven liar who was not honest or forthcoming on June 8th about the bomb under her car. He held secret that fact for seven days, until after the bomb was discovered on June 15th during an oil change.
d. He is a thief and an admitted attempted murderer, so why is he being given a soft plea deal?
e. He is not the one who notified the authorities about the Weapon of Mass Destruction under her car. It was Josh Young of Fast Lane Quick Lube who did that.
f. He hasn’t been charged with attempted murder, possession of an explosive device in a crime of violence or theft of the $45,000 in silver coins;
g. The Government isn’t doing anything to make him pay restitution, even though he got the silver and cashed a lot of it in.
h. Mrs. Steele asks: “Is this the government’s way of paying off their Confidential Informant? By not charging him with theft so he can keep our money?”
i. And worse yet, is another pay off not charging him with attempted murder?
j. And, don’t forget: There are more Fairfax accomplices out there who haven’t been identified by the FBI or arrested and charged. If Mr. Fairfax gets off easy, these accomplices will be allowed to get off scott-free for their crimes.

Mrs. Steele stated:

“I don’t and never will feel safe until the FBI catches the entire Fairfax Gang and the public won’t be safe either. The Media should be asking the government the hard questions about capturing these bad guys. Please understand that I will continue to object to any Plea Agreement, especially a plea bargain that has no teeth, until the other three co-conspirators are brought to justice and Mr. Fairfax has been charged with the real crimes he committed: Attempted murder and Theft.

“Meanwhile, my mother and I, and the rest of my family are scared to death that someone really is going to kill us; if not with a bomb or by running us off the road, then by some other fashion. This should even scare you, because if they were willing to use a Weapon of Mass Destruction once on a couple of innocent old ladies, they are obviously ruthless killers who will do it again and the next time it could be in your neighborhood – And the FBI doesn’t seem to want to be accountable.

“My mother now is critically ill – This fictional drama about her son-in-law plotting to murder her and her daughter and the reality of Mr. Fairfax getting out in only 18 months and the other accomplices still at large are only making her health worse!

“You, as the media, need to help investigate, ask the tough questions and demand that the government does their job – so that the true criminals are convicted and all of us are truly SAFE!

“Once again, let me stress: The idea that Ed had put out a contract to kill my mother and me is ABSOLUTELY preposterous!

In a final statement, Mrs. Steele thanked Josh Young and his co-workers who discovered the bomb when she brought her car in for an oil change, and for calling the police. She thanked the Bomb Squad for risking their lives to remove the bomb from under her car.

“I also, want to apologize to all the businesses and travelers along Hwy 95, while they closed down everything around the location of the Fastlane Quick Lube because my car was there with a bomb under it. I realize that this was an inconvenience for everyone and a financial strain on their businesses.

"I’m just glad that we are all still alive."

Deborah Dupré, with post-graduate science and education degrees from U.S. and Australian universities, has been a human and environmental rights advocate for over 25 years in the U.S., Vanuatu and Australia. Support her work by subscribing to her articles and forwarding the link of this article to friends and colleagues or reposting only the title and first paragraph linked to this Examiner page. Dupré welcomes emails: [email protected] Please send Gulf illness news tips to her with your name or anonymously. See her Vaccine Liberty or Death book plus Compassion Film Project DVDs.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; October 21st, 2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: typo

Old October 25th, 2010 #1255
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile More on Cyndi's Jail Visits

Note that Steele's scumbag public defender has allowed his client to rot in jail until next March. There can be NO excuse for this delay except laziness on the part of Pevin. Check out the video at the link below.

Note the insult claiming that the Steele's have a SMALL SIDE BUSINESS. They have a MAJOR horse breeding and training ranch. Cyndi is the family's little bread winner.
========
http://www.krem.com/news/local/Wife-...105310793.html

by KREM.com
krem.com
Posted on October 19, 2010 at 5:46 PM
Updated Tuesday, Oct 19 at 6:13 PM

COEUR D'ALENE -- A North Idaho woman will be allowed to visit her husband, who is in jail accused of hiring a hit man to kill her. A federal judge issued the ruling Tuesday in Kootenai County for Cyndi Steele and Edgar Steele.
Edgar was arrested in June accused of hiring Larry Fairfax from Sagle to make a bomb and place it under Cyndi's SUV. The FBI says they have phone recordings to prove it.

Cyndi publicly announced in September that she does not believe the accusations against her husband, and believes Fairfax is the one to blame.
Fairfax accepted a plea deal and plead guilty to weapons charges, also agreeing to repay the $10,000 that he accepted as a down payment to kill Cyndi and her mother-in-law.

The federal judge ruled Tuesday that there is still a no contact order between Cyndi and Edgar Steele, but the two can have supervised visits at the Spokane County Jail, where Edgar is currently being held.
"She's very anxious to speak to him if she could do it today, she would do that," said Wesley Hoyt, Cyndi's lawyer.

The couple have had no contact for five months, and they have a lot to talk about involving their children and family business, according to Hoyt. He said the former Aryan Nations attorney and his wife have a small side business boarding horses and caring for animals on their property. "Ed was the computer guru for the family so it's important for them to talk so she could learn what she needs to know to make these things function," said Hoyt.

The Steeles must follow strict rules in order to talk to each other. Meetings can be at the jail or over the phone, but Edgar's lawyer must be present for every conversation. The couple cannot discuss the criminal murder for hire case, and their conversations will be recorded

Hoyt told KREM 2 News this is the first time in his career a victim has tried to remove a no-contact order against a suspect.

The criminal trial against Edgar has also been pushed back. It's now scheduled for March of 2011.

Old October 25th, 2010 #1256
notmenomore

Quote:
Note that Steele's scumbag public defender has allowed his client to rot in jail until next March. There can be NO excuse for this delay except laziness on the part of Pevin.
Could it be possible that Mr. Steele is willing to spend the additional time in order to (hopefully) obtain additional wherewithal for his defence?

I know there's been previous discussion about the need to raise $250,000 or so to actually arrive at a point where the necessaries for a defense against the (likely) bogus tapes the feds will introduce can be mounted. If the money isn't there today, maybe it will be by March.

Another question:

Has any concensus developed about the bonafides of the following?

Even the smallest donation will go a long way to help win this case and
expose the corruption behind the false charges. It may even help others
who also face false accusations by the government.

Please make your contribution check / money order payable to:

The Edgar Steele Defense Fund
P.O. Box 1255
Sagle, Idaho 83860

(Funds will be held in an attorney’s trust account.) Or, go online and
donate by credit card and through PayPal at:

[CLICK HERE FOR PAGE] [http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?page_id=68]

My sincerest and most heartfelt thanks for your time in considering this
plea for help,

Cyndi G. Steele

Is this a legitimate repository for contributions to help with Mr. Steele's defense?

Old October 25th, 2010 #1257
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Wasted Money on Lawyers

I won't give a penny to be spent on lawyers. The Chester Doles case burned me out forever on such contributions. Steele should fire his public pretender and conduct his own defense. He is entirely competent to handle the matter.

Money for technical experts is another matter altogether. With a scumbag like Pevin, even that is wasted. Pevin has been a federal public pretender for 20 years and cannot be trusted. Any competent lawyer would have filed a habeas corpus motion and gotten this case dismissed months ago.

Old October 25th, 2010 #1258
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Free Edgar Steele Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Another question:

Has any concensus developed about the bonafides of the following?

The Edgar Steele Defense Fund
P.O. Box 1255
Sagle, Idaho 83860

(Funds will be held in an attorney’s trust account.) Or, go online and
donate by credit card and through PayPal at:

[CLICK HERE FOR PAGE] [http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?page_id=68]

My sincerest and most heartfelt thanks for your time in considering this
plea for help,

Cyndi G. Steele

Is this a legitimate repository for contributions to help with Mr. Steele's defense?
I have received a letter from Steele in which he states that the above website is legitimate. The handwriting and style matches his first letter to Ingri Cassel which is known to be legitimate. It further matches his letter to me that I have posted in photographic form at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1159038 .

Old October 25th, 2010 #1259
Larry old

Smile

Don, this is Larry in AZ. I have been looking for you since you disappeared. Contact me ASAP. You have the Email address.

Old October 25th, 2010 #1260
TommyJ
Banned

It is absolutely disgusting to me that his case will drag on to March and beyond. Whatever happened to a timely day in court? And if the issue is money, what happened to the silver that scumbag Larry made off with? I hope that Edgar has an accounting book or program that would track the amount and location(s) of the stashes so the damage can be totalled from scumbag Larry's hits. And then nail him to a wall for grand theft and try to recover the $. I don't know. I'm just pissed off that a good man is sitting in zogjail with no getting out until the "system" sets him free or White Nationalist SOCOM Marines bust him out. It disgusts me.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread