VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 1st, 2012 #2521
8Man
"moderate" radical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Steele mentions "E&O" which is a term used by accountants (He is also one). This means "errors and omissions" which is what they get sued for over an improper audit or if they misbehave as a controller. The term is NEVER used to describe legal malpractice. Steele worries that if he demands money from McAllister for malpractice, that he will never find another lawyer who will touch him.
Edgar started his law practice in California. The term "Error and Omissions" is indeed used in the context of insuring a legal practice (at least in California). Why do you insist in attempting to attribute 'mental problems' to his writings where none exists?

Unrelated, but recent info from Cyndi mentions
Quote:
Her insurance company recently said it believes Fairfax is an ongoing threat to her. In order to continue to insure her home and vehicles, the United States Automobile Association (USAA) demanded that she divorce her husband of 27 years. Since she has refused to do so, last month, USAA canceled both her homeowners and car insurance policies.
Seems strange that an insurance company would consider her house and car a better risk if she were divorced.

Old April 1st, 2012 #2522
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry USAA Insurance Mystery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
Edgar started his law practice in California. The term "Error and Omissions" is indeed used in the context of insuring a legal practice (at least in California). Why do you insist in attempting to attribute 'mental problems' to his writings where none exists?

Unrelated, but recent info from Cyndi mentions

Seems strange that an insurance company would consider her house and car a better risk if she were divorced.
While I had never heard of that term and had to look it up, I see that I was wrong. My experience is primarily in Arizona legal malpractice.

Cyndi was either being misquoted or lied as follows:

Quote:
http://americanfreepress.net/?p=3238

Now she informs us that Fairfax, who admitted taking the family’s silver stash worth over $100,000 prior to staging the “murder for hire” charade, is about to be released from prison. Her insurance company recently said it believes Fairfax is an ongoing threat to her. In order to continue to insure her home and vehicles, the United States Automobile Association (USAA) demanded that she divorce her husband of 27 years. Since she has refused to do so, last month, USAA canceled both her homeowners and car insurance policies.
Cyndi has lied more than once in her newsletters in which she claimed that the government confiscated their silver for long periods of time. It was returned three days after it was seized as soon as it was inventoried. A tiny sample was kept for evidence out of the 6,000 ounces or so total.

Fairfax admitted to receiving about 600 ounces of silver rounds from Steele in two installments. Silver was about $18 per ounce in June of 2010. The checks from the coin shop totaling about $10,000 were shown in court. Steele himself sold about $45,000 worth at the same time and checks from coin shops were shown in court. An audit of exactly how much silver there was before and after this mess has never made or published.

It is another sign of Steele's insanity that he was selling off silver at $18 per ounce. By Cyndi's own admission, most of the $45,000 was still in her checking account several months later. I think that Medicare Part B was paying for all of Steele's surgery since he was retired. No explanation was ever given for what should have been a desperate need for them to raise money. Their ranch was paid for free and clear. Silver is now nearly $35 per ounce instead of the $18 that it was then.

You do bring up an interesting point about USAA that I had forgotten about. They insure military officers and Steele may have started with them when he was a Coast Guard officer. This matter needs further investigation. They must be afraid of liability from threats that I can't guess. Cyndi is liable for repaying Steele's social security payments during the time of his incarceration. This would be from June of 2010 thru November of 2011 when he was sentenced. This would amount to about $17,000. Perhaps that is significant. We need more information here.

Old April 3rd, 2012 #2523
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Crazy Behavior Extended to Silver Bullion

I came across this letter on precious metals by Steele which was written about a year before his aorta ruptured. In it he tells us that he took a beating on mining stocks when the price of silver dropped. He may well have recovered his losses in the year following. He also expected silver to rapidly go thru $20 as it did. Notice the logical treatment of the subject before his aorta surgery compared to the way he handled it afterwards.

After he went crazy and shortly before he was arrested, he sold off nearly a third of his 9,000 ounce position when it was $18 per ounce. Much of the $45,000 that he got for it was still in his checking account several months later according to his wife. No explanation for needing money has ever been given. Steele owned his ranch free and clear.

Fairfax testified that Steele paid him about 600 ounces of silver as well. Steele was pissing away his valuable silver instead of waiting for it to take off. He also bashes Obama in this letter and later praises him in his KXLY-TV jailhouse interview.

Quote:

http://www.survivalblog.com/2008/12/...y_edgar_j.html
Call Me Delusional, by Edgar J. Steele

Tuesday, Dec 16, 2008

The following is an e-mail I sent three weeks ago to a small group of exceptionally-forgiving friends of mine, in which I pre-announced my hunch that things have changed fundamentally in the precious metals (PM) markets:

There are lots of possible reasons: options expiry last week, new administration coming, new econ[omic] team (same as the Clinton econ team, which ran the [Plunge Protection Team] PPT into overdrive), China going into recession, Motor City going BK, a need to devalue the dollar in the face of global recession, shorter hem length, planetary alignment... Fact is, though, it is just a hunch. An educated guess.

Both gold and silver were up smartly last Friday and this morning. This may be a trend worth watching. If you have the ability and have not yet gotten aboard the train, this would be a good time. Silver is much more volatile than gold and moves both quickly and over a larger amount of real estate than does gold. Currently, silver is historically about as undervalued vis-a-vis gold as ever has been seen. A quick march right through $20 per ounce is coming - of that you can be certain - it's the timing that is fuzzy, is all.

eBay hasn't yet caught a whiff of the trend, if a trend it is, thus the premiums for silver and gold still reflect last Thursday's prices. A good time to buy on eBay but not to sell. I hear that Tulving has silver for sale.

Throughout this whole debacle during which physical and paper PMs parted company, resulting in a true "Black Market," real, physical silver never has gone below $15 per ounce. Recall that I said a while ago that you never again will see silver below $15. If we see a sudden upsurge in the spot price of paper silver, it will be interesting to see if the 40-60% physical premium carries along - it probably will for a while, then decline.

My feeling isn't strong enough yet to go public to my list or web site with my hunch. This missive goes out just to a handful of those who I know will forgive me for being wrong, as I so often seem to be regarding short-term PM price movements (though my long-term trend forecasts have been right on the money).

I'm looking for serious and significant politico-social events during the next 90 days. All hell could break loose, in other words. This, perhaps, is the single most important component of my hunch.

- - -
[Some follow-up commentary, also by Edgar Steele, added on December 15th:]

Though I have personally suffered tremendous losses as a result of the government's months-long manipulation of the dollar, silver and gold, it has pained me even more deeply to know that others have sustained such losses, at least partially in reliance upon my outlook.
Fortunately, most have followed my recommendations to the letter and bought only physical silver and taken personal delivery. They will be made whole and then some. A whole lot more than "some," I firmly believe.

Some list members, like myself, have been foolish enough to ignore my fundamental advice to hold only physical PMs, which is all that I continue to support publicly. They and I took substantial positions in mining stocks on margin and we got destroyed during the past few months. It was a calculated risk. I never imagined that the government would drive down PM prices while the stock market crashed and simultaneously inflate the dollar beyond the bounds of all reasonable foresight. Our recent experience illustrates the folly of investing (gambling, actually) with borrowed money.

Now I have no choice but to continue to gamble on the leverage inherent to mining stocks, though I have been stopped out of all my margined positions. As noted below, I believe that the fundamentals have shifted once again, more in line with what existed a year ago.

I still like Pan American Silver (PAAS) and Gold Corp (GG), but am particularly impressed with Coeur d'Alene Mines (CDE), which has declined well beyond the average during the past few months (to less than 10% of its value a year ago, becoming a true "penny stock" today) and which appears to have more headroom than most, as a result. I have bought as much of CDE as I could with what remains of my brokerage account balances (not much), though I continue to hold modest positions in PAAS and GG, as well as a couple of small firms that I cannot in good conscience suggest to others.

Do as you will. You know what I am doing. I can in good conscience recommend only that you buy gold and silver and take physical possession. They are at bargain levels today and are readily available if you are willing to pay the premiums being commanded. Do not mistake spot price for market price.

Check eBay, which is the closest thing we have to a published market these days. Here are links so that you easily can check on prevailing eBay silver and gold prices.

Here are a few good sources for gold and silver bullion: Tulving, Bullion Direct, Gold and Silver Now, and Seek Bullion. (Yeah, well, I wish I got something for recommending these sites - something beyond the knowledge that you almost certainly will be treated fairly and given good prices, that is.)

I believe that the next sixty days or so are among the most dangerous ever faced by America. We are in transition, with a do-nothing, lame-duck president standing in the way of a nation still transfixed by the vision of another man falsely promising change while that man (Obama) surrounds himself with the very people who created the staggering problems, both economic and political, now facing us.

Israel is whipping itself into a fever and virtually certain to strike out at Iran. Pakistan and India are on the verge of nuclear war. Economic riots have spread from Greece to other parts of Europe. Incredibly enough, pirates actually roam the seas again. All hell could break loose at any time, folks.

Take care of the fundamentals first: location, protection, survival. Then, and only then, should any of this financial stuff matter to you.

As bleak as this Christmas might seem to be shaping up, it well could be "the good old days" when viewed from just a couple of years hence. Enjoy it well and be particularly attentive to your family. In the long run, family is all that you have. And friends, don't forget. I count you, particularly, among my treasured friends.

Merry Christmas. - Edgar J. Steele
Quote:
JWR Adds: Unless someone is very wealthy, I concur with Mr. Steele that they buy only physical (read: tangible, in your personal possession) precious metals. Those might prove useful for barter in the recovery phase of an economic collapse, but not in the very depth of it. Here in the States, the easily-recognizable pre-1965 circulated silver US dimes, quarters, and/or half dollars will be ideal for barter.

Steele and I are are also in complete accord on this statement: "Take care of the fundamentals first: location, protection, survival. Then, and only then, should any of this financial stuff matter to you." Or, as I put it, "Get your beans, bullets, and Band-Aids squared away before 'investing' anything extra."
Copyright 2005-2012 James Wesley, Rawles - SurvivalBlog.com All Rights Reserved

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 5th, 2012 at 12:18 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 3rd, 2012 #2524
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele Market Behavior

Steele should have been able to quadruple his money on Coeur d' Alene Mining (symbol CDE) if he sold it just before his aorta ruptured.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=C...rce=undefined;

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 5th, 2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 3rd, 2012 #2525
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Silver Seized in Search Warrant

From the transcript 3-661-1 at http://stopnetspend.com/steele/day3.pdf , $123,850 worth of silver was returned by the FBI on 16 June, 2010. Spot closed that day at $18.50. $25,300 was retained for evidence until it was returned the following February. This works out to 6694 ounces plus about 1367 ounces kept by the FBI for evidence. This is 8062 ounces total. Steel sold off about 3,000 troy in addition in May about the time that he was supposedly talking with Fairfax about the hit on his wife. According to Cyndi, most of this $45,000 was still in his checking account when he was arrested.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 3rd, 2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 4th, 2012 #2526
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele Bar Complaint About Prosecuting Attorney

I finally got Steele's bar complaint against the prosecutor Traci Whelan. It went straight to the Idaho Supreme Court since she sits on the bar disciplinary committee. Steele may not have known this when he filed the complaint. This was a complaint form and Steele filled in the blanks. I have omitted all irrelevant choices that were left blank.

The original is posted at the link below but it is rather hard to read and I retyped it. This provides an interesting window into Steele's remaining mental function. This complaint was summarily dismissed by the Idaho Supreme Court for reasons that are not entirely clear. ISB stands for Idaho State Bar. ISP stands for Idaho State Patrol. SCSD stands for Spokane County Sheriff's Department.

Quote:

http://www.stopnetspend.com/steele/b...l/barcompl.pdf

Intake Number:11-C191-R

District & A#4416

Office of Bar Counsel
525 West Jefferson P.o. Box 895 Boise, Idaho 83701
208-334-4500 FAX 208-334-2764
www.isb.idaho.gov

Your Name: Edgar J. Steele
Mailing Address:1569 Talache Rd; Sagle, ID 83860
Attorney's Name:Traci Whelen (sic) (ISB#4416)
Mailing Address:US Attorney's Office, 6450 N Mineral Dr." Coeur d' Alene, ID 83815

Ms Whelan (together with Wendy Olson & Mr. Hawes) prosecuted a case against me in Federal Court (Judge Winmill) that resulted in my conviction on four false felony charges in May 2011 (4/11/10) arrest date). I will prove my innocence at retrial.

Ms Whelan is guilty of many ethical violations in connection with her handling of the case:

1.Assisted & directed the FBI in seizure and holding illegally & unethically my family's life savings in the form of silver bullion from our home in Sagle.

2.Illegally & unethically withheld my life savings by refusing to return my family's silver until just prior to trial, forcing me to resort to a public defender (Roger Peven Spokane, Wash.) who now is in the process of being dismissed for gross negligence and incompetence in dispatching his duties for clients throughout the very period of my incarceration and (mis)representation.

3.Illegally & unethically withheld exculpatory evidence in the form of Larry Fairfax' book about my case, written long before my trial & learned about only during Fairfax's cross-examination at my trial.

4.Illegally & unethically invaded my attorney-client privilege by listening in to my telephone calls speaking to lawyers about the very case she was prosecuting against me. This is a ongoing violation that continues even today during my pre-sentencing & pre-appeal & incarceration at Bonner County Jail.

5.Failed & refused to prosecute Attorney James Michaud for his participation in placing a pipe bomb on my wife's car & failure to report that bomb for a week or two to authorities, endangering countless people.

6.Prosecuted me with false recordings proven by my forensic audiologist to have been fabricated

7.Presented false evidence & testimony at trial that a non-functional pipe bomb could have exploded, yet overlooking extensive evidence by Larry Fairfax at his sentencing that the device never could have exploded.

8.Presented false testimony by Federal agents concerning me and suppressed exculpatory evidence (FBI Agent Stoka:"Steele Defecated himself,"of -initial booking- report of 06/11/10. ISP Officer Striker:"Steele tried to cry but couldn't", of -tape recording- of 06/11/10 arrest.

9.Lied to my wife, Cyndi Steele (208-790-2701) about a great many things, e.g.:

-I had confessed.

-Feds had had her under surveillance and had many pictures of her with her (fictitious) lover.

-I had a foreign girlfriend for whom I was leaving her

-I wanted her dead in order to collect on her (nonexistent) life insurance.

-I had told her to lie for me (not true).

-It was impossible for it not to be my voice on two fradulent recordings for which the government conveniently had destroyed the originals.

-and much, much more (Ask Cyndi)

I hereby supplement my 5/21/11 (is a file # 11-C191-R) grievance filed against attorney Traci Whelan (ISB#4416) as follows:

1.Re: Grievance subpoint #4 (invasion of my attorney-client privilege)-

a.Listened, taped & transcribed my attorney client-privileged calls in Spokane County Jail (Jun 2010-Feb 2011) despite written jail policy forbidding such without a court order. (none ever issued)-(see copy of jail policy, attached hereto as Exhibit A).

b.Listened, taped & transcribed my attorney-client privileged calls in Bonner County jail (Mar-May 2011), allegedly allowing privacy only to calls I made to my "Attorney of Record" and no others. (See my Cites, Grievances & BOCO-Jail's answers, attached hereto as Exhibit B.

c.Calls that the grieved attorney (supra) illegally & unethically intercepted were (among others?) made to two lawyers, each of whom was to become my Attorney of Record for the phony Federal case pending against me. (Robert McAllister & Wesley Hoyt)

d.Denied me calls to all attorneys, including my court-assigned Public Defender, Roger Peven, during my first month at Spokane County Jail (June 2010) when I consigned to cell block 6 East ("The Hole").

e.Opened my mail to attorneys, (though plainly marked "legal mail" and sealed under the eye of a SCSD Deputy) copied it and then had the audacity to produce it back to me as government discovery, Bates stamps and all (contact my current attorney, Wesley Hoyt, for copies).

f."Coincidentally," the attorney interview booth on cellblock 4 West was disabled just before Attorney Robert McAllister visited, forcing us to use regular visitor booth for his visits over the next two months. Regular boooths are wired to tape conversations therein. Many things told in confidence to my then new Attorney McAllister only during those booth visits were to show up in prosecution witness examination questions at trial. What's more, Attorney Traci Whelan had the audacity to tell my Public Defender, Roger Peven, about listening in on my converstations with Mr. McAllister! (Contact Mr Hoyt for affidavits.)

2 Re: Grievance sub-pont #5 (failure to charge and prosecute attorney Michaud for his complicity with Larry Fairfax, the real criminal in my case)

a.Failed and refused to prosecute Fairfax' cousin Larry Maher, as a co-consapatar (sic) with Fairfax (or for anything) in Fairfax' attempt to kill my wife.

3.Failed & refused to charge & prosecute Larry Fairfax, the real criminal in the false case brought against me, with any of the crimes lodged against me, for which I now face a sentence of 30-70 years (I am age 66, for what that is worth. Fairfax was given a pass and given only 30 month's sentence in exchange for testifying (lying) against me.

4.Re: Grievance sub-point #8 (presented false testimony)-also knowingly coached FBI Agent Sotka to lie at my trial, claiming his second-generation recordings were originals, when, in truth, Sotka had destroyed both the originals and first generation copies. Allegedly with nobody ever having heard either of them.

Edgar J. Steele
7/30/11

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 7th, 2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 7th, 2012 #2527
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele Asks Idaho Supreme Court for Reconsideration

After the above complaint was dismissed by the Idaho State Supreme Court, Steele asked for reconsideration. It is clear this time that he knows that Traci Whelan is on the Disciplinary Committee of the Idaho State Bar. Steele clearly didn't make any friends on the Idaho State Supreme Court with this motion.

He also forgot to mention that he was caught abusing the legal mail system to send steamy love letters to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana Loginova. USMS stands for U.S. Marshall's Service.

Quote:
(Received 25 Aug, 2011)
Edgar Steele
Latah County Jail
POB 8068
Moscow, ID, 83843

August 22,2011

Idaho Supreme Court
POB 83720
Boise, ID 83720

Re: Docket # 39003-2011 (Ref# 11-358)

I protest the dismissal of my complaint about the ethical violation made by Traci Whelan by intentionally & illegally & unethically invading my 6th Amendment right to counsel by:

1.Opening and reading my sealed and marked "Legal Mail" to legitimate attorneys.

2.Secretly listening in to and recording my conversations by telephone with, not just attorneys, but also my "Attorneys of Record," in violation of, even, the illegal USMS policy of denying privacy and confidentially to Federal inmates with all Attorneys "not" of record," in two different jails.

3.Secretly listening in to my private, in-person conversations with my Attorneys of Record, both in Spokane County jail and in the Attorney-Client interview booths of the Federal District Courtt House in Boise, Idaho.

The Idaho Supreme Court's action thereby flies in the face of both the U.S. and Idaho Constitutions, violating and declaring void the oldest privilege of confidentiality known to the law.

That the Idaho Supreme Court thereby validates the grotesquely unethical and illegal conduct by a member of the professional conduct board of the Idaho Stae Bar is particularly repugnant to the rule of law and calls into question the integrity of each and every member of the bench of the Idaho Supreme Court.

I demand de novo review of this decision by the Idaho Supreme Court, with a full public hearing, including the full offer and preservation of evidentiary proof.

Edgar J Steele.
Here is the courts order. The designation "pro se" is for someone serving as their own attorney.

Quote:

In the Supreme Court of the State of Idaho

IN THE MATTER OF TRACI JO WHELAN,
ATTORNEY AT LAW
---------------
EDGAR J. STEELE,

Petitioner,

v.

IDAHO STATE BAR,

Respondent
An ORDER DISMISSING COMPLAINT was issued by this Court on August 11, 2011, and the above entitled appeal was subsequently closed. Thereafter, a LETTER dated August 22, 2011 (treated as a MOTION FOR RECONDIDERATION of this Court's August 11, 2011 Order Dismissing Complaint) was filed by Petitioner Edgar J. Steele on August 25, 2011. Therefore, good cause appearing,

IT HEREBY IS ORDERED that Petitioner Edgar J. Steele's LETTER (treated as a MOTION FOR RECONDIDERATION) be, and hereby is, DENIED as no new information has been provided to show misconduct on the part of Idaho Attorney Traci Jo Whelan, a lawyer member of the Professional Conduct Board of the Idaho State Bar.

DATED this 6th day of September, 2011.

By Order of the Supreme Court

Stephen W. Kenyon, Clerk

cc:Edgar J. Steele, pro se
Traci Jo Whelan
Idaho State Bar

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 7th, 2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: added links

Old April 7th, 2012 #2528
Craig Cobb
Banned

Pauly, what some of the younger readers of this board may not implicitly understand as the older fellows do is that legal decisions, rulings etc. reflect the cultural mores, memes, whims, and preferences of the in-power society, no matter how nominally 'fairly' they are couched in the specious platitudes of the interpretations. Someday there will be an intentional White enclave nation--at the very least--on this planet. In many respects it will mirror some aspects of NS Germany. Eugenics will be codified in law. The day may not be seen by some of us. The young guys here certainly will see it. So all the pusharounds they do to Edgar Steele with their not-even-high-sounding smarmy legal rationales mean nothing except another putrid stink of a dying system.

Old April 7th, 2012 #2529
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Strange Bar Complaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Pauly, what some of the younger readers of this board may not implicitly understand as the older fellows do is that legal decisions, rulings etc. reflect the cultural mores, memes, whims, and preferences of the in-power society, no matter how nominally 'fairly' they are couched in the specious platitudes of the interpretations. Someday there will be an intentional White enclave nation--at the very least--on this planet. In many respects it will mirror some aspects of NS Germany. Eugenics will be codified in law. The day may not be seen by some of us. The young guys here certainly will see it. So all the pusharounds they do to Edgar Steele with their not-even-high-sounding smarmy legal rationales mean nothing except another putrid stink of a dying system.
Along the lines of what you stated, it is not clear why there was NO discussion of Steele's complaint by the court. It seems to me that he gave many examples of misconduct by the prosecutor that at least required some investigation. One point never followed up on was why Fairfax's lawyer Michaud was not investigated. The latter is a retired Idaho judge. He knew about this mess for some time before he contacted the FBI. It also seems strange that Traci Whelan never replied to the complaint.

At this point, Steele's lawyer had been disbarred and his wife was having to drive 120 miles to visit him. He was left to fend for himself on the legal front. Steele lied about these two points:

Quote:
1.Assisted & directed the FBI in seizure and holding illegally & unethically my family's life savings in the form of silver bullion from our home in Sagle.

2.Illegally & unethically withheld my life savings by refusing to return my family's silver until just prior to trial, forcing me to resort to a public defender (Roger Peven Spokane, Wash.) who now is in the process of being dismissed for gross negligence and incompetence in dispatching his duties for clients throughout the very period of my incarceration and (mis)representation.
As I have posted above, the vast majority of the silver was returned on 16 June, 2010. This was five days after his arrest. The small remaining portion was returned the following February at least three months before trial. Steele made no attempt to hire McAllister until his supporters had given $120,000 to his website.

All of Steele's complaints are essentially bogus. Any monitoring of his phone calls was never used by the prosecutor to advantage in court and seems to be the normal treatment of any inmate. Steele's phone conversations from jail were subject to intense monitoring after the conversation with his son and wife which resulted in the intimidation of witness charge.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 7th, 2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 7th, 2012 #2530
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
All of Steele's complaints are essentially bogus.
I believe I recall your writing, at least as a contrast to Steele, disparaging, 'let-me-break-it-down-for-you' remarks about Matt Hale and his conviction too, right? Whether you did or didn't, I recall the Long Island jew who raped and decapitated his school teacher neighbor, drove around with her head in the back of his car for two or three days, and got 5 or 10 years less than Matt Hale got. You work extremely hard at de-legitimizing White separateness and its leaders don't you?

Old April 7th, 2012 #2531
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Matt Hale Comparisons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
I believe I recall your writing, at least as a contrast to Steele, disparaging, 'let-me-break-it-down-for-you' remarks about Matt Hale and his conviction too, right? Whether you did or didn't, I recall the Long Island jew who raped and decapitated his school teacher neighbor, drove around with her head in the back of his car for two or three days, and got 5 or 10 years less than Matt Hale got. You work extremely hard at de-legitimizing White separateness and its leaders don't you?
If arrogance was a crime, Matt Hale should have been hung for it. As best as I can tell, he was framed. Hale had passed the Illinois Bar exam and had been refused admission for bogus character reasons. He was a fool to trust his lawyer and not testify in his own behalf. He has admitted as much in a letter posted here on the forum.

Steele was not framed. He went crazy after aorta surgery and did essentially what the government claimed that he did. His wife and lawyers have perpetrated the biggest fraud in history on the White Nationalist community. Steele has an excuse, he is crazy. They have no excuse. They make Harold Covington look like a saint.

White Nationalism now has five convicted pipe bombers in Federal prison, two of them being self confessed.

Old April 8th, 2012 #2532
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele Has New Appeal Lawyer

Dennis P. Riordan from San Francisco is Steele's new appeal lawyer. Steele mentioned him in a rather pitiful letter that he sent to Judge Winmill which has been posted above. Perhaps Steele used to work for him in California. The motion for Summary Reversal may be found at http://www.stopnetspend.com/steele/appeal/reversal.pdf .

In it Riordan correctly points out the Steele's claim of Ineffective Assistance of Counsel (IAC) should have been considered by the court. It refused to do so in determining whether to grant a new trial. Judge Winmill claimed that IAC could only be addressed in appeal. I am studying the motion at this time.

A new trial will not solve the problem however. The only hope is that Steele's new lawyer will see that he went insane after aorta surgery. A new approach is needed to get him out of prison and the medical help that he needs. Steele has gotten his family to believe his lies accusing the government of framing him. It is going to be hard for him to admit these lies and come clean. He is going to have to give up his Ukrainian honey Tatyana Loginova.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 8th, 2012 at 12:16 PM. Reason: new URL

Old April 9th, 2012 #2533
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry New Trial Motion Denied

Steele's new lawyer Hoyt filed a 50 page motion for a new trial which was denied on 8 November, 2011. One of the points was that Steele had suffered from Ineffective Assistance of Counsel due to McAllister being disbarred and in bankruptcy. The judge denied this and claimed that matter should be raised in the appeal and gave a case citation. The following rule seems to show that the judge was in error. This is the first time that I have seen the judge make what appears to me to be a clearly prejudicial ruling against Steele. If it stands, this assures that Steele will rot in Federal Prison for two years until his appeal is considered. The appeal was not pending at the time that the motion for a new trial was denied.

Quote:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_33

RULE 33. NEW TRIAL

(a) Defendant's Motion. Upon the defendant's motion, the court may vacate any judgment and grant a new trial if the interest of justice so requires. If the case was tried without a jury, the court may take additional testimony and enter a new judgment.

(b) Time to File.

(1) Newly Discovered Evidence. Any motion for a new trial grounded on newly discovered evidence must be filed within 3 years after the verdict or finding of guilty. If an appeal is pending, the court may not grant a motion for a new trial until the appellate court remands the case.

(2) Other Grounds. Any motion for a new trial grounded on any reason other than newly discovered evidence must be filed within 14 days after the verdict or finding of guilty.

Old April 11th, 2012 #2534
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile New Appeal Direction

There has been no explanation for why Hoyt has left this case and Riordan from San Francisco has taken over. Hoyt's supplemental motion for a new trial was 50 pages long and rather whiny. It covered irrelevant things like the prosecutor listening in on Steele's conversations with his attorney and intercepting his mail. It was weak in its attack on McAllister's incompetence.

The new motion for reversal to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals runs to about 6,000 words and is too long to post here. It is nowhere as whiny and does a much better job of attacking McAllister's incompetence. It also brings out some new points.

A convicted felon by the name of Gerald Small recorded 25 of his conversations with McAllister. Some of these were during the Steele trial. The purpose was to get incriminating information for the wire fraud case for which McAllister was later arrested. It is conjectured that some of those conversations related to Steele's case.

It is also conjectured that McAllister knew during the Steele trial that he was being investigated for wire fraud, mail fraud and money laundering by the Federal government. This might have prevented him from conducting a proper defense. He may have feared that a vigorous defense would increase the danger of the on going investigation by antagonizing the government.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 11th, 2012 at 12:48 AM. Reason: typo

Old April 11th, 2012 #2535
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Was Steele's Public Defender a Jew?

Note the photo of Steele's Federal public defender from Steele's website. Pevin was sued over being an alcoholic by two of the public defenders who worked for him.

I happened to come across a listing for a local Jewish War Veterans post. There are several online sources that seem to claim that Peven is a Jew name.

Quote:
http://jccsn.org/index.php/organizations

Jewish War Veterans of the USA,
Sgt. Manny Peven Post 65

George Barnett, Commander
1811 Eagle Village Ave
Henderson, NV 89012
702-614-9940

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 11th, 2012 at 09:31 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 12th, 2012 #2536
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Peven Also Represented MLK Pipe Bomber

Peven represented both Steele and Harpham. They are two of the five convicted pipe bombers which were associated with White Nationalism and are currently serving time in Federal prison. Fairfax and Harpham are self confessed pipe bombers.

Peven seems to have been fired as Federal Public defender see http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...ders-job-opens .

He is in business for himself at http://www.rogerpevenlaw.com/

Quote:
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...lk-bomb-probe/
Federal Public Defender Roger Peven was appointed to defend Harpham and said he only met his client for about an hour before the hearing.“I know very little at this point,” he said. “This is just the beginning of a long road.”Imbrogno said the government’s evidence will be presented to a grand jury on March 22. If they indict Harpham, an arraignment will be held on the next day and a trial date will be set.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 12th, 2012 at 02:05 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 12th, 2012 #2537
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry New Propaganda Video

!

This new propaganda video was done on 29 March by Wesley Hoyt, who took over from the now disbarred and indicted lawyer McAllister. He claims that Fairfax stole $45,000 worth of silver. This claim is bogus because the government produced the checks which Fairfax received for selling about $10,000 worth. The defense never showed where Fairfax would have sold the other $35,000 worth.

He also relates that Steele called his wife in Oregon to discuss whether Eddy Bear had been moved in his bedroom. Eddy Bear was the teddy bear which was to be sent to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana Loginova. Steele mentioned this teddy bear in his jailhouse converstion with his son Rex and seemed worried about Cyndi finding out about it. There is a Negro in the woodpile here .

Steele supposedly confronted Fairfax over being in their bedroom without authorization. The motive supposedly was his search for silver to steal. Fairfax was allowed back on the property to make the two recordings of the supposed hit on 9 and 10 June of 2010.

Steele never has explained how Fairfax got access to Cyndi's truck long enough to jack it up and install a pipe bomb and fuse. He has admitted during sentencing that he wrote the steamy love letters to Tatyana from his jail cell but never did come up with an explanation. That will be the one of the century.

This is a transcription from a supposed email from Steele in prison. Steele removed my name from his list of approved correspondents before I could correspond with him. This may be his first access to a computer in nearly two years.
Quote:
Prison email

I get so discouraged at times-most of the time, anymore, actually. I can't see Cyndi and they do their best to prevent any communications between us. I am denied lawyers and my legal files, effectively denying my right to appeal (consistent with denying my right to a fair trial, of course). I don't fit in here one bit, partially a result of being thrown in with the hardest of the hard-core criminal elite and partially because I won't change to conform to the rules of prison life."
Here is some more lies on the finances. Steele's website has previously admitted that $120,000 was donated by his supporters. Now they claim the figure is $71,000. There needs to be a complete audit of where every penny has gone. This is a monstrous fraud which has been perpetrated on the White Nationalist community. Now they want more money to spend on a doomed attempt to get another trial. The result will be the same unless an insanity plea is used.
Quote:

Defense costs for Edgar have now exceeded $400,000. $71,000 has been donated with the rest being paid by the Steele Family.

Circulate this video to continue the fight for justice in America. Please donate what you can at www.Free-Edgar-Steele.com

The life you save may be your own!
Here is a photo of Steele in his Coast Guard days from the video. It claims that he was a decorated Commander. I doubt it, that is the equivalent to an Army Lt Colonel or O-5. This post from Steele on a Coast Guard page makes me think that he was a Lieutenant Junior Grade or O-2. That is consistent with a four year service for an officer. Beards were allowed before the 1980's when Steele was commander of a South Pacific Loran Station.

http://www.mikenew.com/coastguard.html
LTJG Edgar J. Steele
"How did we ever get into this mess?"

Here is a photo of the judge in his younger days. He looks White to me.

Judge Lynn Winmill

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 17th, 2012 at 07:09 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 13th, 2012 #2538
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Swindle of the 21st Century

David Duke sent out begging letters a few years back to his supporters that he was about to lose his house and he had to have money. In fact, he had sold it for a handsome profit. In the meantime, he had pissed away over $100,000 of his supporters money on riverboat crap tables (dice game). At least he had the reputation among the dealers as a good tipper. Fortunately a little time in Federal prison put a halt to this particular hemorrhage of White Nationist money.

Duke has done a large amount of good work in the White Nationalist community. He introduced me to hate with his National Association for the Advancement of White People when I was in Phoenix 20 years ago. I have given him money before and may well do so again. I think that it is great that he has been able to live in an Austrian ski resort for the last several years. I loved the photo of Derek Black on the ski slope in Austria. Not bad for an 18 year old without a job. Duke and Don Black know how to squeeze those shekels out of Stormfront. Never mind that many White Nationalists go hungry or survive on EBT cards (food stamps).

When it comes to swindling, Duke can take some lessons from Cyndi Steele. She collects $120,000 by her own admission from impoverished White Nationalists which she SUPPOSEDLY squandered on a now disbarred lawyer McAllister. He has since been arrested and indicted for mail fraud, wire fraud, money laundering and interstate transport of stolen money. He faces more time in Federal Prison than the 50 years that Steele is currently serving. Cyndi could have found out about his previous bar probation for dishonesty in five minutes time on line just like I did.

Cyndi has repeatedly lied about the government confiscating her silver when in fact about 85% of the 8,000 ounces was returned 10 days after Steele's arrest. The last 15% or so was returned three months before trial. Steele and she have both claimed that they could not hire private attorney's because of that. Steele in fact sold off about 3,000 ounces or $54,000 worth for unexplained reasons in April or so of 2010 when it was only $18 per ounce. This was just before he was arrested and is in itself a sign of insanity.

Now Cyndi has changed her story. She claims legal bills have come to $400,000 and that only $71,000 has been contributed by supporters. It is impossible that she could have spent $400,000 on this laughing stock of a defense. She has her begging bowl out again. I recommend that no White Nationalist give her a penny. She needs to stop building new law schools for lawyers. It is time for her to stop being a kept woman and get a job.

I think that she knows her husband went crazy and is faking those tears. She was a professional ballerina before Steele met her and knows how to put on a show for the audience. Her husband was becoming unmanageable after his aorta surgery. When he tried to have her blown up with a pipe bomb, she saw that he was crazy and decided to have him put away.

She saw the opportunity to portray him as a martyr and rake in a lot of loot from his supporters. Her plan hit a snag when she found out that his social security check of $1,000 per month or so stopped after he was convicted. I didn't know that would happen myself. Now she has a new team of lawyers on the dole. It is time for a COMPLETE audit of every penny spent by the Steele camp and not just the donations.

At least David Duke has never been accused of trying to blow his ex-wife up with a pipe bomb. Now there are FIVE convicted pipe-bombers in Federal prison who have been associated with White Nationalism. Of the five, Steele has an excuse, he is crazy as a shit house rat. Fairfax is a self professed pipe-bomber. Kevin W. Harpham is another self professed pipe bomber who left the bomb at the MLK parade in Spokane. He had about 1,000 posts here on VNN Forum.

The last two convicted pipe bombers are Daniel and Dennis Mahon. They appear to me to be trailer park trash. They built a pipe bomb that seriously injured a Negro in 2004 in a Phoenix suburb. Prosecutors attempted to link them with Terrible Tommie Metzger's so called White Aryan resistance. That is apparently why the ATF searched Tommie's Indiana house a few years back. Tommie has not replied to my email about whether or not these were his Lone Wolves.

It is impossible that Cyndi does not know that her husband is crazy. It is impossible that her two children do not know that. The lawyers on both sides of this case including the judge have to know it as well. Cyndi has done more damage to White Nationalism than all of the good that her husband ever did for it. It is time for her to come clean and take her medicine. Cyndi belongs in Federal prison herself for perjury, wire fraud, mail fraud and what ever else the Feds can think up. Her husband should be released to get the medical treatment that he needs. With proper therapy, he will understand that it is not wise to try to have his wife blown up with a pipe bomb.

The moral of this story is a hard lesson. It is also an embarrassing secret in heart surgeons' locker rooms. Anyone contemplating heart surgery should plan on coming off the operating table with 15 IQ points less than what they went on with. They should also plan on the possibility that they will become just as crazy as Steele did. I much prefer to die from a heart attack rather than live as a vegetable or a looney after heart surgery. Exercise and diet prevent much of this problem. Steele's problem was merely bad luck from genetics. If only it had taken 60 seconds longer to get him to the helicopter, he would have gone out as a hero and none of this would have happened. The taxpayer would have saved millions of dollars.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 13th, 2012 at 09:26 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 15th, 2012 #2539
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Quote:
Steele also took issue with Assistant U.S. Attorney Traci Whelan telling the court he had liposuction after his heart surgery. Whelan said undergoing the procedure shows Steele wasn't bed-ridden and incapable after the surgery. Steele said the procedure wasn't “frivolous” and was done because he was self conscious about his breast size.
Also his gastric by-pass to lose weight, all point to a man getting himself ready for those future intimate nights with 25 year old Tatyana Loginova. Only one problem, his wife is in the way.

Why wouldn't Steele just divorce Cyndi and be done with her, instead of trying to knock her off? Well in a divorce settlement Steele would of had to give Cyndi half his assets in any settlement. Lawyers fees etc, he would probably of had to sell his ranch in Idaho. So with Steele's huge ego, he thought he could knock Cyndi off, get away with it, and live happily-ever-after with his sweet 25 year old Tatyana, well at least until she got her Green Card anyway.

Old April 15th, 2012 #2540
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Gastric Bypass

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarrior View Post
Also his gastric by-pass to lose weight, all point to a man getting himself ready for those future intimate nights with 25 year old Tatyana Loginova. Only one problem, his wife is in the way.

Why wouldn't Steele just divorce Cyndi and be done with her, instead of trying to knock her off? Well in a divorce settlement Steele would of had to give Cyndi half his assets in any settlement. Lawyers fees etc, he would probably of had to sell his ranch in Idaho. So with Steele's huge ego, he thought he could knock Cyndi off, get away with it, and live happily-ever-after with his sweet 25 year old Tatyana, well at least until she got her Green Card anyway.
Every time that I have this mess all figured out, someone like you throws in another complication that doesn't make sense. His gastric bypass surgery occurred in 2008, at least 11 months before his aorta rupture in November of 2009. He was presumably sane then but vain and lacking in self discipline.

This surgery is normally done on 400 pound lazy fat women. It seems to me that a Coast Guard officer should have had enough discipline to stop eating like a pig and lose that 100 pounds of extra weight. All photos that I can find of him show normal weight.

I don't think that there is any evidence of Steele knowing Tatyana that early in the game. She would have had two years to learn English and she knew none at the time of her trial.

You are of course correct that Cyndi would have taken Steele to the cleaners on a divorce. Why didn't he head overseas with that 12,000 ounces of silver, now worth $400,000? Let her have that ranch. I say that this is merely one more proof that he is crazy.

When he got liposuction, this is another proof that he is crazy. His wife had been looking at his new titties since he had prostate treatment in 1998. If he in fact was paying for it, this seems to be a bad waste of money at age 65. It must have cost at least $10,000. Why would he take the risk if he nearly died on the table a couple of month's before?

This is a video taken in 21 May of 2009 when he spoke at Jekyll Island, Georgia. See http://vimeo.com/5318242 . This was six months before his aorta ruptured. It shows him a little barrel chested but he could never have won a Miss America contest. Those titties are not worth $10,000 to mow down. I can't see anything wrong with the way that he walked on stage or his presentation. It is the perfectly rational Steele that we grew used to over the years.

In this screen grab from the video, he has a trace of a double chin but is certainly not morbidly obese. This was taken at least five months after he had gastric bypass surgery and he could barely have lost 100 pounds in that time frame.

I think that Medicare paid for liposuction as a result of side effects from his earlier prostate treatment. What he actually said in court was that the liposuction has already been paid for prior to his aorta rupture. I think that his aorta surgery was fully paid by medicare as well. He should have been eligible for Medicare Part B when he retired early at 62.

Quote:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...ic#post1374113

Steele had gastric bypass surgery in 2008. This is drastic surgery to allow a morbidly obese person to lose weight. According to the Pre Sentence Report, he lost 100 pounds of weight. The hernia spoken of by the judge may have been the common complication of gastric bypass surgery.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 15th, 2012 at 05:12 PM. Reason: format

Tags
edgar steele

Thread