VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 2nd, 2013 #3441
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Not Ready Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Is this thread ready for the tard hall of fame ?
We need a few more posts from Bev first. We also need a report from you as to what you have learned about racial science, specifically the Jew name Myers.

Old March 2nd, 2013 #3442
America First

LOL!

Wilhelm Canaris
Wilhelm Franz Canaris was a German admiral, and head of the Abwehr, the German military intelligence service, from 1935 to 1944. Wikipedia

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old March 2nd, 2013 #3443
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Keyboard Warriors

Quote:
LOL!

Wilhelm Canaris
Wilhelm Franz Canaris was a German admiral, and head of the Abwehr, the German military intelligence service, from 1935 to 1944. Wikipedia
I don't hide behind a screen name like you do. You should be on moderation.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #3444
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
We need a few more posts from Bev first. We also need a report from you as to what you have learned about racial science, specifically the Jew name Myers.
People speaking sense don't tend to get 'tarded.

People asking for proof of claims don't tend to get 'tarded.

People not making spurious claims to the point of obsession about prominent WN leaders tend not to get 'tarded.

People not playing round the edge of the rules and hinting that others are of the chosen faith don't tend to get 'tarded.

People who can control themselves and behave in a semi-reasonable manner don't tend to get 'tarded.

The odds, therefore, are that you will get 'tarded long before I do.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #3445
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
At least a dozen of us have been spared but you have certainly been affected. We say that but for the grace of G-d go we too.
Yes. Wanting reasonable proof of a claim is of course an accepted proof of certifiable madness. Expecting you to provide that reasonable proof really IS an accepted proof of certifiable madness, or if not, it should be. I just hope I can hold on till the men in white coats come to take me awa

Old March 3rd, 2013 #3446
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Proof Is There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Yes. Wanting reasonable proof of a claim is of course an accepted proof of certifiable madness. Expecting you to provide that reasonable proof really IS an accepted proof of certifiable madness, or if not, it should be. I just hope I can hold on till the men in white coats come to take me awa
Anyone with a grasp of reality has a certain proof that Steele was crazy. No sane lawyer would EVER write steamy love letters from his jail cell to his Ukrainian girlfriend while awaiting trial for trying to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb. I can't explain it to you any other way. There are another 50 or so proofs that are nearly as dramatic. You need to read the thread and take a course in critical thinking.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 3rd, 2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: typo

Old March 3rd, 2013 #3447
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Tubbs a White Nationalist Leader?

Quote:
People speaking sense don't tend to get 'tarded.

People asking for proof of claims don't tend to get 'tarded.

People not making spurious claims to the point of obsession about prominent WN leaders tend not to get 'tarded.

People not playing round the edge of the rules and hinting that others are of the chosen faith don't tend to get 'tarded.

People who can control themselves and behave in a semi-reasonable manner don't tend to get 'tarded.

The odds, therefore, are that you will get 'tarded long before I do.
Are you claiming that Tubbs is a White Nationalist leader and that I am defaming him? That can get YOU tarded or banned.

You also confuse race with religion. As Mr Linder correctly observed, the Jews are a racial crime syndicate. Their religion is unimportant. A Christianized Jewish Princess is the worst of them all.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 3rd, 2013 at 06:14 PM. Reason: typo

Old March 4th, 2013 #3448
Bev
drinking tea

Here we have a fine example of the duplicitous spin of Mr Pauly in action. I shall explain it step by step for the benefit of the new readers who still believe he has any credibility. I shall also, later in this post, introduce you to his spin teacher.

Quote:
You need to read the thread
First, he again tries to insinuate that I have not read the thread. This is to make the reader believe that my responses are not valid and I have no idea what I'm talking about. Therefore, whatever I have to say can be discounted. Unfortunately for him, the readers have a lot more intelligence than he insultingly credits them with and they can figure out that when someone quotes a post and makes a reply that is germane to it, it indicates that they have read the thread.

Quote:
and take a course in critical thinking.
Critical thinking is the art of reflective reasoning. It is the skill of considering all known facts and supplied data and coming to a conclusion about the full or partial truth of the claim.

Mr Pauly then gives us a sterling example of how not to do it. Bear in mind that I have (along with others) repeatedly asked him the question first posed by Alex which was (paraphrased) "are you paid to smear WN leaders?"

We can see that from my line:
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Mr Pauly is trying to spin it that I....

Quote:
Are you claiming that Tubbs is a White Nationalist leader and that I am defaming him? That can get YOU tarded or banned.
A simple VNN search for the author Donald E. Pauly and the words Steele or Tubbs/Covington will reveal which he has the obsession with. But to save you the trouble, here is the only time I mentioned Covington in this thread:

Quote:
Doesn't it say something to you that they're accepting, of all people, Covington's help rather than yours?

I'm not defending him by ANY means but if his video contains only 50% lies, he's doing better than you. Think about that.

Any reader with even a smidgeon of those critical thinking skills will deduce from that that I am hardly defending Covington; in fact, the quote would seem to insinuate rather the opposite.

Quote:
You also confuse race with religion. As Mr Linder correctly observed, the Jews are a racial crime syndicate. Their religion is unimportant. A Christianized Jewish Princess is the worst of them all.
Here again Mr Pauly tries to label me as jewish, just like he did in the Purim thread. Mr Pauly knows full well that I am 100% European, was baptised into the Christian faith before I was old enough to object and am now of no real faith but with Odinist leanings.

Ever since I learned about Bernays and his March for Freedom caper which broke the taboo of women smoking in the streets and, even better, convinced the women they were doing it in the sacred name of freedom, I have been fascinated by spinners and lie-peddlers.

One of the greatest spinners, much as it pisses me off to admit it, was Saul Alinsky. In his book "Rules for Radicals" he stated:

Quote:
“Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
which is exactly what Mr Pauly does when he rambles on about this pumphead syndrome. He didn't credit anyone with having the patience to read about it and then definitively state (with links) that if Steele suffered from this, it would not have caused him to commit this crime. The time span between onset and recovery and the alleged crime is too great. Additionally, the syndrome does not cause changes of this nature.

Alinsky also said:

Quote:
“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
Silly you! Whigger! Jewish Princess! Fool! etc. etc.

Alinsky:
Quote:
“Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
Needs no explanation.

Alinsky:
Quote:
Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
Isolate your opponent from support. Paint him/her as someone that hasn't read the thread, someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Suggest they have attributes that the particular audience will find distasteful. (whigger, jewish, supporting Covington).

Unfortunately Mr Pauly doesn't appear to have studied "Rules for Radicals" in its entirety, because one of its main points was:

Quote:
A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
It's truly fascinating watching these people in action when you know what to look for.

Last edited by Bev; March 4th, 2013 at 05:44 AM.

Old March 4th, 2013 #3449
andy

Quote:
Here we have a fine example of the duplicitous spin of Mr Pauly in action. I shall explain it step by step for the benefit of the new readers who still believe he has any credibility. I shall also, later in this post, introduce you to his spin teacher.

First, he again tries to insinuate that I have not read the thread. This is to make the reader believe that my responses are not valid and I have no idea what I'm talking about. Therefore, whatever I have to say can be discounted. Unfortunately for him, the readers have a lot more intelligence than he insultingly credits them with and they can figure out that when someone quotes a post and makes a reply that is germane to it, it indicates that they have read the thread.

Critical thinking is the art of reflective reasoning. It is the skill of considering all known facts and supplied data and coming to a conclusion about the full or partial truth of the claim.

Mr Pauly then gives us a sterling example of how not to do it. Bear in mind that I have (along with others) repeatedly asked him the question first posed by Alex which was (paraphrased) "are you paid to smear WN leaders?"

We can see that from my line:

Mr Pauly is trying to spin it that I....

A simple VNN search for the author Donald E. Pauly and the words Steele or Tubbs/Covington will reveal which he has the obsession with. But to save you the trouble, here is the only time I mentioned Covington in this thread:

Any reader with even a smidgeon of those critical thinking skills will deduce from that that I am hardly defending Covington; in fact, the quote would seem to insinuate rather the opposite.

Here again Mr Pauly tries to label me as jewish, just like he did in the Purim thread. Mr Pauly knows full well that I am 100% European, was baptised into the Christian faith before I was old enough to object and am now of no real faith but with Odinist leanings.

Ever since I learned about Bernays and his March for Freedom caper which broke the taboo of women smoking in the streets and, even better, convinced the women they were doing it in the sacred name of freedom, I have been fascinated by spinners and lie-peddlers.

One of the greatest spinners, much as it pisses me off to admit it, was Saul Alinsky. In his book "Rules for Radicals" he stated:

which is exactly what Mr Pauly does when he rambles on about this pumphead syndrome. He didn't credit anyone with having the patience to read about it and then definitively state (with links) that if Steele suffered from this, it would not have caused him to commit this crime. The time span between onset and recovery and the alleged crime is too great. Additionally, the syndrome does not cause changes of this nature.

Alinsky also said:

Silly you! Whigger! Jewish Princess! Fool! etc. etc.

Alinsky:

Needs no explanation.

Alinsky:

Isolate your opponent from support. Paint him/her as someone that hasn't read the thread, someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Suggest they have attributes that the particular audience will find distasteful. (whigger, jewish, supporting Covington).

Unfortunately Mr Pauly doesn't appear to have studied "Rules for Radicals" in its entirety, because one of its main points was:

It's truly fascinating watching these people in action when you know what to look for.
Which is all very interesting,however the most important point in this whole issue has been ignored by all posters from the start of the thread,that point is :
What has Steele ever done for the race ? I know absolutely nothing of any worth contributed to by this Steele blighter on behalf of the race.

Chase them into the swamps

Old March 4th, 2013 #3450
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Which is all very interesting,however the most important point in this whole issue has been ignored by all posters from the start of the thread,that point is :
What has Steele ever done for the race ? I know absolutely nothing of any worth contributed to by this Steele blighter on behalf of the race.
Have a read of some of his articles.

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/

Old March 4th, 2013 #3451
andy

Quote:
Have a read of some of his articles.

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/
Defensive Racism
Says it all a double negative that shames the race not celebrates it or improves it.A whinge from start to finish like a sweaty claiming it's not fair,heard it all before seen it all before a waste of space fullstop.For those Aryan civillians who happen upon it,the ravings of a malcontent lunatic unable to apply his own theories in a logical useful way ,not unusual in "the movement" but anathema to the outside world.He may be charley potatoes in the turnip wasteland but to the real world he is just another ranter seeking and getting a public role soley due to the internet.
His lunatic activities bring only shame and discredit upon anyone taking a stand for the race

Old March 4th, 2013 #3452
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Defensive Racism
Says it all a double negative that shames the race not celebrates it or improves it.A whinge from start to finish like a sweaty claiming it's not fair,heard it all before seen it all before a waste of space fullstop.For those Aryan civillians who happen upon it,the ravings of a malcontent lunatic unable to apply his own theories in a logical useful way ,not unusual in "the movement" but anathema to the outside world.He may be charley potatoes in the turnip wasteland but to the real world he is just another ranter seeking and getting a public role soley due to the internet.
His lunatic activities bring only shame and discredit upon anyone taking a stand for the race
Why is it a double negative? When the title is taken in full, it makes sense.

Quote:
Defensive Racism - An Unapologetic Examination of Racial Differences
Double negative refers to something else entirely.

Old March 4th, 2013 #3453
andy

You fool no one with your moderators ability to triple thumbs down anyone who takes issue with your lunatic claims and comments

Old March 4th, 2013 #3454
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
You fool no one with your moderators ability to triple thumbs down anyone who takes issue with your lunatic claims and comments
The lies and paranoia astound! I don't have any ability to give extra thumbs down. I can only give one just like everyone else. Way to start rumours, though.

Old March 4th, 2013 #3455
Bev
drinking tea

I suppose it never occurred to you that three other people besides myself consider that YOU make "lunatic claims and comments"?

edited from two to three as someone else thinks he makes "lunatic claims and comments".

Old March 4th, 2013 #3456
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Another English Civil War

This is not the place for another English Civil War i.e. Charles I, of Blessed Memory. Perhaps I am to blame. I did not get my bridge moved from Lake Havasu and installed on Bev's lot in that Florida swamp. She sold it to Andy. He didn't pay me the 10% down before I was to ship it. What if I reinstall it across the Thames and you each split the 10% down payment? I can have it up next week. I will donate half of the down payment to getting Steele out of prison.

Andy does bring up a good point. Steele did a lot of good work but he suffered a bit from his delusion of self worth. He has also done a hundred times more damage to White Nationalism than all of that good by getting himself arrested and convicted. There are now THREE convicted White Nationalist pipe bombers in Federal prison. One of them is self professed. If you count Fairfax, he was also a self professed one and that made four pipe bombers. It looks bad. One of the convicted pipe bombers severely wounded a Negro city worker in Phoenix.

Steeles race traitor wife has swindled White Nationalism for OVER $122,000 BY HER OWN ADMISSION. She has admitted that all money spent on Steele's lawyers was squandered. Of course, most of that money went into her pocket. McAllister was a handy fall guy. He worked cheap, put on a sham defense and had nothing to lose by incompetence. He was being disbarred during the trial.

It Steele were sane, he would be the greatest race traitor in the history of White Nationalism. Of course he is crazier than a shit house rat and not to blame for any of it. His self professed gold digger wife takes instead the undisputed title. Inquiring minds are still working on whether her divorce lawyer is a Jewish Princess. The same question is of interest for her former/(present?) shrink.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 4th, 2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: typo

Old March 4th, 2013 #3457
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Canaris

Quote:
LOL!

Wilhelm Canaris
Are you trying to tell us that you are working for the Jews like Canaris was, may his name be blotted out?

Old March 4th, 2013 #3458
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Moderators on the Thread

Quote:
I wish we had an active moderator on this thread. I thought that I saw a post disappear yesterday from our unemployed comedian but he might have deleted it before I finished reading it from the real time screen. My understanding is the Bev can only crack the whip in the U.K. forum.

Old March 4th, 2013 #3459
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Gold Digger Falls on Hard Times

The loot must be getting scarce if Cyndi has to go partners with Tubbs. While he has much more of a reputation as a liar than a thief, I say that he will steal all of her loot. Cyndi may not know Tubbs' reputation in the White Nationalist community. Since she may no longer have any contact with her husband, she may also not know what he thought about Tubbs.

Here is the Man of Steele himself on the subject. Mind you, this was early in the game when he was sane. His opinion of Tubbs likely got worse in the several years between this letter and the time that he went crazy. His opinions are now irrelevant on all subjects. I retained the comments of Martin Lindstedt within the letter to avoid confusion and argument about the accuracy of the post. Northwest Net is one of Tubbs' email addresses.

Note that Steele claims to have sent money to Tubbs. Even the Man of Steele himself could be swindled. I take no position on the catfights of the Christian Identity types for the purposes of this post.

Quote:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rpf_2/message/11323

----- Original Message -----
To: "Northwest Net" <nwnet@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 4:58 AM
Subject: RE: Disappointed?

Harold -

A long time ago, you asked me if, after knowing others had dissed you to me, I had decided to dislike you. Remember my response? "No, Harold, only you can get me to do that."

I remained friendly with you all this time. While so many others tried to get me to dump on you, I defended you to them. I told them not to make the mistake of forcing me to choose between themselves and you. I even sent you money, now and again.

Though you maliciously have attacked so many that I respect, I still maintained friendly relations with you.

I haven't tried to cross swords with you, at all, Harold. I doubt that even you think so. Problem is, I haven't fallen totally into your column and that, to you, is the unforgivable sin . . . that I don't hate the people you hate.

Bringing you in? What on earth are you talking about, Harold? I asked your input on the draft of a piece I knew would be controversial, that's all. You, alone out of the entire racialist community, then chose to take a bite out of me.

"Come out?" As in "out of the closet?" And I'd "like" the Wilde reference -- oh, I get it -- because I must be a faggot, of course. That is beneath even you, Harold.

Quote:

Nothing is beneath Hac. Certainly not making up a fake yahoo account, say, mlindstedt2003@..., and claiming to get naked to listening to George of the Jungle on the TV and acting like a nut-case. I bet it is but a matter of time before Tubby has an Edgar_Steele@...' e-mail account up and having a three-way homosexual relationship with WillWilliams@... and mlindstedt2003@... -- all to the 'muzak' of George, George, George of the Jungle of course. In real life Will Williams can't stand Christian Identity or myself, and Williams associates with Traitor Glenn Miller and worships nothing other than hisself, but in Tubby's jewhoo world you can just bet that we will all be asshole buddies quick enough --M.L.
The only thing that my friend Will Williams ever has taken me to task for was in defending you to him. That's it, pal. Just you. He told me to choose between the two of you and I told him to stuff it. Even so, we have remained on friendly terms.

I must be getting too old for this, because it was just a couple of weeks ago that I cautioned Walter Mueller about lying about something I had said, telling him that he was dangerously close to being the first in the Movement to get me to go after himm. Then he backed off and we established an uneasy truce.

Now it is you who misrepresents what I have said and maligns me for not attacking selected others alongside you, especially a man who has done so much for the Movement, including a just-finished term in jail.
Quote:
David Duke
Tell me, honestly, Harold - just what have you ever done for the Movement other than attempt to divide its members against themselves?
Quote:
Nothing.
Even Pastor Butler, the one person you have yet to attack, tells me he
doesn't know what to make of you because of this "Butler Plan" of yours,
about which you never bothered to consult him. He and I and another had
lunch about a month ago. He still has no problem with me. Odd that you
now have.

Quote:
Well, thanks to Edgar Steele I have now found out for sure what I always suspected -- that Pastor Butler never approved Covington using Butler's name for his Northwest Migration scam. What to make of Covington?
Covington is a thief as well as a liar, not to mention a schidzoid quarter-
jew mamzer working for ZOG to defame everyone from Duke to Pierce to
Metzger to Klassen to now Steele and mid-level younger Resistance figures
like myself and Hale. There is no point in fighting with those in the
Resistance who believe so differently from yourself and your target
audience, but Covington is an equal-opportunity defamer and slanderer
hiding behind a jewhoo account. --M.L.
Strangely, this comes just at a time that the Jews have gone nearly berserk about me, reaching a new height of hysteria, between the JDL and my
last few essays. If I were of a more paranoid nature, I might suspect a
connection with your decision to move off and fire a few salvos my way. Of
course, you know that so many have accused you of being a movement plant
and, amazingly, even of being Jewish yourself.

Oddly, I am about the only one in "the Movement" that has been getting along with virtually everybody else. Not to mention almost literally the only one in the Movement getting along with you. Until today.

Today, you crossed the line.

-ed

Quote:
[Should have run the sneaking fat schidzoid quarter-jew mamzer off a long time ago. However, I didn't figure out Covington myself until this time last year, when I actually read Tubby's 'Swill of the Ravings' in which I found that Tubby, for all his pretend love of Christian Identity, doesn't know anything about us at all but that we might make good cannon-fodder and will accept a 'Class-C' shitizenship behind Tubby's nutzi clones/clowns. Everyone in the Movement sooner or later gets screwed over by Hac, so why should Edgar Steele be any exception? I sure regret having had anything to do with Covington. --Martin Lindstedt]

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 4th, 2013 at 04:59 PM. Reason: format

Old March 8th, 2013 #3460
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Another Negro in the Woodpile

It was well over a month ago when Cyndi sent out this begging letter because her husband supposedly had pneumonia. We have heard not another word from her. She can beg for money for Hinkson and split the loot with Tubbs however.

I just spoke to the Clerk of the 9th Circuit on the phone this morning. He said that NOTHING can be known about the schedule for the hearing on the appeal and that it could be a year. No more documents have been filed after the defense reply brief. The appeal lawyer is unlikely to be able to find out anything more than I was.

Quote:
Date: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Subject: Cyndi Steele Feb 2013 Update and David Hinkson message
To: xxxxxx

Cyndi G. Steele

Advocate for Justice

P.O. Box 1255

Sagle, Idaho 83860

February 4, 2013

Supporters of Edgar J. Steele

Re: David R. Hinkson – Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Docket #: 12-35824

Dear Supporters of Ed:

Ed is not doing well right now. He has what appears to be pneumonia, in addition to other health issues, and the prison will not allow him to see a doctor. He is suffering greatly and no one seems to be able to make the US Bureau of Prisons be accountable for his health. We are working on it and will keep you advised. Ed’s appeal to the Ninth Circuit has been fully briefed and will be set for oral argument this Spring. With Ed’s attorney, Robert McAllister criminally prosecuted during Ed’s trial by the same government that was after Ed, we are hopeful a new trial will be granted based on the Constitutional ineffectiveness of Ed’s attorney.
As always, your unconditional support of Ed is appreciated; indeed, I am very grateful for your help and assistance, prayers and suggestions, because I cannot do this alone.

Best regards,

Cyndi G. Steele

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 8th, 2013 at 04:30 PM. Reason: typo

Tags
edgar steele

Thread