VNN Broadcasts

Old March 20th, 2018 #1
Serbian

jewsign How Jews Gave America Gay Marriage

I think Charles Bausman of Russia Insider is a long time VNN reader

Quote:
How Jews Gave America Gay Marriage

Alex Witoslawski 18 hours ago

his article has nothing to do with Russia, but we are running it here in keeping with my commitment to publish articles that fairly and honestly discuss the influence of Jewish elites, particularly when it is malevolent, which I believe it often is.

The refusal of most media to discuss Jewish influence is causing huge problems both domestically and in foreign relations. I discuss this at length in my article It's Time to Drop the Jew Taboo.

The Russian angle on this story is that Russia, both its people and its government, has remained staunchly opposed to this cultural Marxist encroachment by gay activism. This is in part because Jewish elites have far less influence in Russia in the media, among NGOs, and in government. It makes a huge difference.

Charles Bausman, Editor
fairly long article so click on it

https://russia-insider.com/en/how-je...rriage/ri22838

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 22nd, 2018 #2
James Gregory

The Jews have always been perverts. The Jewish Circumcised Penis Cult has made them into the foremost masturbaters on the planet from the earliest times.

And the ancient Semitic propensity toward molesting children and sticking their circumcised nobs into sheep and goats at an early time combined with the evil rabbis' teaching that the Jews could do no wrong and were forever pure from sin, adds to their insanity. After having sex with a three year old girl or an eight year old boy, all they had to do was take a bath and all sin was magically removed by their "holy" devil-god.

The worst thing (as proven countless times) for a Jewish queer or child-molester to experience is not to be identified as a pervert because such perversions are all blessed by the demon rabbis. The worst thing devolves to his accuser!!! The pervert Jew is "innocent" while the Jew who proves or accuses him of child molestation is the sinner for outing a fellow Jew!!!

All Jews are perverts and sick fuckers. They must always be treated as such -- not because of any alleged "anti-Semitism" with which they accuse everybody -- but because perversion is a basic part of Judaism!

On top of that -- the Jews purposely promote all of the queer and transgender monsters because it helps them to destroy the civilization in which they are allowed to live like the parasites and demons that they are.

Old March 22nd, 2018 #3
Serbian

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Gregory View Post
All Jews are perverts and sick fuckers. They must always be treated as such -- not because of any alleged "anti-Semitism" with which they accuse everybody -- but because perversion is a basic part of Judaism!

Quote:
An Israeli principal wanted on child sexual abuse charges in Australia has once again successfully claimed mental incompetence to Israeli authorities and will evade extradition hearings for another six months.
Key points:
Victims of former Melbourne teacher Malka Leifer "devastated" she evades extradition
Ms Leifer is wanted on 74 child sexual abuse charges
Ms Leifer has been spotted living a normal life in Israel

Malka Leifer is wanted by Victoria Police on 74 charges of child sexual abuse, including indecent assault and rape

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-3...dition/9376112

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 28th, 2018 #4
James Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Yet another reason the kikenvermin wanted to establish the bandit state of Israel -- so that the criminal Jews, worldwide, would have a place to run away to. Once they enter Israel, no matter what crimes they have commit upon Mankind, they are safe from being extradited.

Judaism is the World's Oldest Organized Criminal Conspiracy.

All Jews are criminals in that if they are not the actual perpetrator of a crime, then they protect the Jewish criminal from prosecution.

Judaism is dangerous in the same way that all criminal gangs are dangerous -- and every Jews must be treated as if he was a member of that gang.

Old April 2nd, 2018 #5
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Rabbis suck bloody baby dicks so what do you expect?

Thread