VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 11th, 2013 #1
William Herring

Default Criminal Mastermind

http://www.inforum.com/event/article...roup/homepage/

I read the headlines every morning just for the comedic value of the stories. Just last week here in town, this cupcake was arrested......for shoplifting an artificial rubber vagina from an adult book store. Oh boy..... And just yesterday was busted again for stealing a $500 camera from a sporting goods store. I am not a thief, but the camera I could understand, at least from a financial standpoint, but a fake vagina?

Old July 11th, 2013 #2
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Herring View Post
http://www.inforum.com/event/article...roup/homepage/

I read the headlines every morning just for the comedic value of the stories. Just last week here in town, this cupcake was arrested......for shoplifting an artificial rubber vagina from an adult book store. Oh boy..... And just yesterday was busted again for stealing a $500 camera from a sporting goods store. I am not a thief, but the camera I could understand, at least from a financial standpoint, but a fake vagina?
That's just wrong.

Old July 11th, 2013 #3
Angel Ramsey
Banned

That one is right up there with the "duct tape bandit" that we had here a few years ago. That crazy bastard would wrap his head and face with duct tape and rob the dollar stores, with a machete.

People are strange.

Old July 11th, 2013 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
That one is right up there with the "duct tape bandit" that we had here a few years ago. That crazy bastard would wrap his head and face with duct tape and rob the dollar stores, with a machete.

People are strange.
not even Red Green could come up with that one.

Thread