Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2008 #1
Horseman

Default Don't even look at a nigger or spic, and it freaks them out.

niggers and spics are watching you, evaluating you, waiting to see how you're going to act towards them. And they have a little virtual reality jew on their shoulder watching you, waiting to ruin your life if you make the wrong move. Today's nigger or spic needs to be put in their place . But we feel anxiety, from not being able to do this, and also from being watched and tested and treated with indignity. I personally have simply stopped looking at spics and niggers altogether. I don't acknowledge anything, except a sadness that they are there, polluting the population. To even LOOK at them, I feel like I've engaged the jew in it's game by acknowledging the jew's protected creature, and now am required to bend over backwards to accomatage it. THus I choose not to. I will give their body an overall out-of-focus glance if I can't tell from their voice, to see what general color they are, then then will look at them no more. Maybe this sounds weird, but it's worked for me.
And I am fascinated by how this seems to freak them out. The other day I was in line at the grocery store and a nigger was behind me. I never looked at it. I just heard it's stupid nigger sounds. I had no expression on my face at all the whole time. I never gave him dirty looks, or any look whatsoever. I could tell he was getting freaked out, by the way he was talking as I felt him looking at me. And then he started fidgeting with my groceries, handling them, as if he was trying to get my attention. I just looked over at my groceries, a little surprised, but did nothing.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #2
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
And then he started fidgeting with my groceries, handling them, as if he was trying to get my attention. I just looked over at my groceries, a little surprised, but did nothing.
Because he thinks you are intimidated by him, so he was trying to push your buttons, sizing you up to mug you.

I always look them straight in their eye as I pass, and they suddenly stop giggling and jiving get a serious look and don't act like niggers again until I am 10-15 foot away.

Once I was walking in the rain, with an umbrella and 3 niggers ran passed me and one knocked my umbrella down as he passed, I dropped it on the floor and walked straight at him looking him right in the eyes with an expressionless look and he jumped backwards behind his friends and apologized said he though I was someone else, I stood there staring at him and they hurried off.

Another time I walked past a group of 4 niggers hanging out at a corner store, one said to another "what about him?" looking at me. Again I looked straight into the niggers eyes with a dead cold expressionless face and he immediately said "naw" and grabbed the first nigger by the arm to hold him back.

That's how you deal with nigger, don't get uppity, don't start mouthing off, that's how they act. They are used to it and are not intimidated. But you let them know, and say it with your eyes, I will fucking kill you!

Old October 22nd, 2008 #3
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
But you let them know, and say it with your eyes, I will fucking kill you!
This is really all they understand and they do understand it and fully appreciate this point in the same sense that any animal would.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

I don't bend my eyes to untermench nor do I avoid eye contact, but when eye contact is made the 'look' I project is one I call "shopping-for-souls"! LOL!
It's the same look of detachment you have when casually perusing the cuts of meat in the butcher's case.
Remember, the 'groid primative has an almost preternatural dread of confident, self-possessed White men!
It was more than just the threat of physical punishment that keep the bucks in line back in the 'good old days'.
It is the same quality of self-possession that enabled a relatively few number of Englishmen to lord over an entire sub-continent of diaper-darkies!

Old October 22nd, 2008 #5
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Grinning at them works to.

As in, 'nigger I'm gonna enjoy carving you up'.

The only time you need to avoid giving them the look, is when they're intoxicated, and your not in a position to hand out a beating.

Horseman; You should always carry a balaclava, & a real thin shell jacket folded up in your clothes, so you can have quick easy disguise afterward.

The color of the jacket should be at odds with whatever your wearing.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #6
Horseman

Well maybe you're right about looking straight at them or you'll say that you're intimidated. It just gets me down, to want to live a White life, and have to see these ugly creatures everywhere, and nothing I can say or do about it. I do want to avert my eyes and not see them in my field of view. I'm much happier that way. How to live in a world of all these non-white races and still be happy, is my problem.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #7
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Well maybe you're right about looking straight at them or you'll say that you're intimidated. It just gets me down, to want to live a White life, and have to see these ugly creatures everywhere, and nothing I can say or do about it. I do want to avert my eyes and not see them in my field of view. I'm much happier that way. How to live in a world of all these non-white races and still be happy, is my problem.
You can't, I agree though I ignore that they exist also unless of course they're giving me problems.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #8
Derrick Beukeboom

Default minimize contact with negative people

Quote:
Yes, I tend to agree.
Like blight, niggs are just a negative influence. These creatures are like lost animals that yearn to be domesticated. They actually were happier this way.
Now that they are out to 'roam free', they have fucked everything up, inclusing themselves.

Live life by these simple rules:
1.) assume everything a jew is telling you is a lie and work backwards
2.) do not watch Talmudvision
3.) eat nutritious foods and drink mostly water
4.) get fresh air
5.) avoid contact with blacks

These rules will help you live a better quality life.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #9
Brett Quinn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
But you let them know, and say it with your eyes, I will fucking kill you!
I have noticed this as well. It is totally accurate. "The evil eye" instills fear upon the nigger.

Old October 24th, 2008 #10
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Smile here's a neat idea...

jew actor portrays White right winger in volatile situation:

Thread