VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2009 #21
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
I don't doubt that a bit.

I also wouldn't be going the traditional route. Television transmission equipment routinely shows up at hamfests, for example. Not sure if digital has made it yet. Other possibility is hopping on the local cable system, which would cost a LOT less than setting up transmitters and translators.
You need a FCC license to broadcast television. That's part of what you're buying. A pirate white nationalist station would be shut down immediately and you'd pay the maximum legal fine and serve the maximum prison sentence.

Old August 9th, 2009 #22
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
You need a FCC license to broadcast television. That's part of what you're buying. A pirate white nationalist station would be shut down immediately and you'd pay the maximum legal fine and serve the maximum prison sentence.
Exactly, by purchasing a radio station you go through the FCC. They will not allow a WN radio station to exist. Simple as that.

Old August 9th, 2009 #23
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Exactly, by purchasing a radio station you go through the FCC. They will not allow a WN radio station to exist. Simple as that.
During my travels I've heard a couple of radio shows where the pastor names the jew. It would be harder to shut down a religious broadcaster but most of you are atheists so that avenue is not available to you.

Old August 9th, 2009 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
7-11's are good because they are fast food joints. They have these hotdog shaped cheeseburgers, and taquitos, and complementary melted cheese and meat sauce to go with nachos or hot dogs or whatever. When I worked at a computer company, I used to eat lunch at 7-11.
I worked in a 7-11-type store for a few weeks. They make their money from cigarettes. Hell, the rest they sell is practically a loss leader, I would guess. Well, their prices are high enough they probably make money on everything, but the main money they make is probably #1 cigarettes, #2 lottery tickets.

Old August 9th, 2009 #25
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
7-11's are good because they are fast food joints. They have these hotdog shaped cheeseburgers, and taquitos, and complementary melted cheese and meat sauce to go with nachos or hot dogs or whatever. When I worked at a computer company, I used to eat lunch at 7-11.
For those who live in the Atlanta area you know about the Quick Trips. That is the model you want to emulate if the convenience store business is where you're headed. They're making money hand over fist and have all sorts of fast food options in addition to the fuel and vice.

Old August 9th, 2009 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
This is a classic question that few really understand. A similar question was asked in the film Office Space and the Indian IT man answered he would put part of it in stocks and part in something else. The White protagonist said he would sit on his ass the rest of his life.
I guess you could stick it in CD and try to live off 25k a year.

Stick it in stocks - what stocks?

500k won't even buy you that much land. Out here any substantial spread with outbuildings and farm machinery is easily about 3x that.

Quote:
The real question is what you would do with a million dollars assuming its purpose is not to benefit you at some future time. What altruistic good would you do with a million dollars?
No, that's not the question at all. The question is how would you invest 500k to get the most return, altruism has nothing to do with it. 500k is just enough to do something substantial, not enough to do anything world-changing, altho perhaps enough to get something world-changing started. 5

Quote:
I would say the money should be spent promoting the Creativity religion. That is the best long term hope of White racial patriots. Perhaps buy some land and build a church for White worship/history sessions.
Creativity's been around for decades and never attracted anybody. Must be a reason.

Old August 9th, 2009 #27
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I worked in a 7-11-type store for a few weeks. They make their money from cigarettes. Hell, the rest they sell is practically a loss leader, I would guess. Well, their prices are high enough they probably make money on everything, but the main money they make is probably #1 cigarettes, #2 lottery tickets.
Buddy of mine in Ca owned a liquor store. Booze and cigs were were the big money maker. Soda pop, chips, ice and candy weren't. He sold lottery tickets but told me that it wasn't worth the time or effort to sell them and was considering getting rid of the lotto machine. He said the percentage he got from the sale of the lotto tickets wasn't shit and the only way he could make money is if someone "hit the big one" then he would get a small piece of it. But no one he sold tickets too ever won anything.

I made the comment that the line of customers buying lotto tickets in his store would increase sales of other items. Nope, he said. Lotto ticket buyers were only there to buy lotto tickets and rarely bought anything else. Alcoholics bought booze, smokers bought cigs and gamblers bought lotto tickets.

Old August 9th, 2009 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I know someone who is buying a 7-11 franchise for 150k from some Gandhis. The Gandhis hire locals who steal from them.

You basically have to work all the shifts yourself, or hire friends and give them a decent salary or make them business partners, because convenience store employees steal, steal and steal some more. We suspect that this is why the Gandhis got all the stores, because White owners were not able to hire Americans without them stealing the place into bankruptcy. So the Gandhis hire other Gandhis to work the store, and work a zillion hours themselves.
You got this right. Not only do employees steal, they're in danger of getting robbed by niggers, and plenty of customers will try to steal too. You would be tied to the store 24/7 if you wanted to make any money off it, and there are always things that go wrong - if the refrigeration quits, you've just lost a bunch of food. Some of these convenience stores try to do everything under the sun. One thing I learned in businesss, that I think applies across the board, is to be extremely careful to stick to what is making you actual money, as opposed to what might make you money. You can easily get overwhelmed or burned out working on things with potential as opposed to profits. For example, it might seem like a good idea to make/sell sandwiches in your convenience shop, but chance is it won't really make you money but will be a huge hassle in that you need to bring in fresh lettuce daily, etc.

Old August 9th, 2009 #29
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Brozek View Post
I would use the money to get myself multiple ID's, Real ID's, ss#, all docs, bank accounts etc.

I would buy guns, ammo and the most insane technology available in the form of a few computers.

I would buy gold and silver, bury some, and outfit a few dooms day caches around the country.

I guess you could say I would prepare for whatever the calamity is that the Jews have planned for us in the near future.
Where do you get false IDs?

Old August 9th, 2009 #30
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Damned if I know but from what I understand illegal aliens do.

Old August 9th, 2009 #31
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Uh, MacArthur park in Cali is a famous place for it. Just ask any Mestizo. They know where and how.

Old August 9th, 2009 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Buddy of mine in Ca owned a liquor store. Booze and cigs were were the big money maker. Soda pop, chips, ice and candy weren't. He sold lottery tickets but told me that it wasn't worth the time or effort to sell them and was considering getting rid of the lotto machine. He said the percentage he got from the sale of the lotto tickets wasn't shit and the only way he could make money is if someone "hit the big one" then he would get a small piece of it. But no one he sold tickets too ever won anything.
Hmm. They sell tons of tickets here. They stock a lot of booze, don't know how much they sell, I seldom see people buying it.

Quote:
I made the comment that the line of customers buying lotto tickets in his store would increase sales of other items. Nope, he said. Lotto ticket buyers were only there to buy lotto tickets and rarely bought anything else. Alcoholics bought booze, smokers bought cigs and gamblers bought lotto tickets.
A lot of people buy cigs and lottery tickets.

Old August 9th, 2009 #33
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
Yes, I am aware that you have to have a FCC license. I have one for amateur radio, so I have some familiarity with FCC. In fact, they issue you a ULS number now that covers any business you have with them.

There are pirate stations on radio. FCC doesn't go after them much, but the possibility is there. Most pirates are found as low power on FM radio bands and on 6950-6955USB on the HF band. Pator Rick Strawcutter went to court with them over his low power, unlicensed FM station. He won. Finally, FCC revised rules to include less than 100W "community radio", low power stations.

Third, the issue of nigger crime, etc. is regularly dealt with on the Liberty Net on the amateur radio band (3960LSB, Sat. nights starting 10EST). The FCC isn't after those guys. Kevin Strom used to be on there. I know of at least one VNNer who used to get on there and he tells me they used to discuss the JEW, although no WNs are currently on the net now. I don't have an 80Meter antenna up yet so I can't participate. The idea that the FCC would automatically shut down a television station simply because of pro-White content is false. There would be a lot of noise from the typical places, but they couldn't do much about it. The yardstick would be no promotion of violence.

If you don't believe me (you and Steve B.) then ask yourself how American Dissident Voices was on for years and years on not only shortwave but also domestic AM stations. I used to catch it on an AM station when I lived in Louisiana. You guys are too pessimistic.

Old August 9th, 2009 #34
Kievsky

Alex,

I think a liquor store is probably even better than a convenient store. Less hassle, simpler. You can sit on the Internet all day and write articles while the money rolls in. Hell, you could write a book.

Old August 9th, 2009 #35
George Witzgall

careful with convenience stores, except in inner cities. the trend in the suburbs is to buy in bulk cheaply and store at home.

Old August 9th, 2009 #36
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Hmm. They sell tons of tickets here. They stock a lot of booze, don't know how much they sell, I seldom see people buying it.

A lot of people buy cigs and lottery tickets.
Those are the marks of a convenience store:

lotto tickets (mostly niggers)
cigarettes
booze

By having a store like that, you won't be enticing Whites in. You will be taking your life in your hands and you'll have a largely non-White clientele. I have no problem with divesting money from niggers for taxes (lotto), or putting deadly smoke in their lungs and rotting their livers out. But, I think that someone like Kievsky would come up with a "white" store...that niggers would avoid.

Any business providing "have to have" stuff can do well. Food is a good one. In fact, I will give you guys some food for thought. Recently, here in the area, someone opened a store selling outdated groceries. All processed stuff. My wife goes there for deals on granola bars, chips, etc. and even salad dressing. The people running the place tell her that they can sell out of date goods like that for up to a year on most things and two years on others. They have a goldmine. The place is always full, the grocery stores or grocery broker jews are happy to get rid of out of date stuff. Give that one some thought.

Old August 9th, 2009 #37
George Witzgall

Quote:
Alex,

I think a liquor store is probably even better than a convenient store. Less hassle, simpler. You can sit on the Internet all day and write articles while the money rolls in. Hell, you could write a book.
well, you still have to be on the lookout for folks swiping bottles; and they try to trick you with underage buyers.

a good bet, for states that don't allow supermarkets to sell liquor, is to set one up right next to a big supermarket or walmart.

Old August 9th, 2009 #38
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky
Alex,

Unless you are in a state like mine (N. Carolina). The state runs and owns the liquor stores (ABC stores). You can sell wine and beer but no liquor except by the drink in bars, etc.

Old August 9th, 2009 #39
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
No doubt, lottery tickets sell like hotcakes. (Who came up with the term "hotcakes" to describe a hot selling item? I never realized hotcakes were so valuable, isn't it just doughy stuff?)) The point i was making was the retailers, that is the people who sell lottery tickets via liquor and convenience stores don't make any money off of it.

Take my buddy for example and pencil out the numbers. He had a liquor store in a nice location, good amount of traffic in a mostly safe white area of town. He installed a lottery machine, paid the application fees and started selling. He did about 2,000 per week average(it went up when the lotto payoff was high) in lottery sales. At that time the state of CA. was paying the retailers 5% to sell the lotto tickets. That equals 100 dollars a week profit for my buddy. But it isn't profit. There were application fees. Extra man hours to tend the lotto machine. There were times when the lotto was up into the 100's of millions and my buddy, lets call him "Alex", would have a line of people outside his establishment all waiting to purchase 1 and 2 dollar lotto tickets. "Alex" would be intensely manning the lotto machine while his wife, lets call her Raquel Welsh, would be at the main cash register doing actual work that made a profit, like selling booze and cigs, not standing behind a lotto machine all day, dealing with the public, and making 5 and 10 cents profit per transaction off a 1 and 2 buck lotto sale.

In short, the numbers didn't crunch. It wasn't worth what you got out of it for the amount of time you put into it. The only way retailers can make money selling lotto tickets is if one of their customers hit the big one and then the retailer gets a small percentage of the winnings. That's the only reason why retailers sell the things. They're actually gambling as well. Thinking some lucky boob they sold a winning ticket too will strike it rich but the reality is they have a better chance of getting struck by lightening.

Old August 9th, 2009 #40
Joe_J.
Radio active

Steve, not sure about Cali, but in NC the highest lottery sales are in the poorest and most nigger infested areas. IOW, the people who can least afford it play the most.

Thread