Old November 3rd, 2008 #41
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Amy Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
....and fishnets.
yep and those too..i shall try not to bloody my knee this time though
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old November 3rd, 2008 #42
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissevil View Post
I'll be the shortass, tattooed Kiwi in a short skirt and boots
I remember seeing her picture, Rounder.
She's a cutie-pie!

Old November 3rd, 2008 #43
colleen

colleen

Quote:
yep and those too..i shall try not to bloody my knee this time though
HAHAHA!
Try...being key word there!!!

Old November 4th, 2008 #44
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
I'll be the shortass, tattooed Kiwi in a short skirt and boots
Short skirt ?? How short ??

(Now then, who else besides LME, will show some guts and initiative by attending the David Duke Conference, November 7-9, outside Memphis ??)

Old November 4th, 2008 #45
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Amy Moore

this has just been posted at stormfront..

Re: International EURO Conference Set for Memphis November 7-9
NOTICE:

EURO CONFERENCE ATTENDEES

I've just now received a phone call, 11:50AM PST, from the Conference Hotel that the Conference has been cancelled, and all monies deposited by Conferees shall be refunded.

--HLM

edit :My friend just called the office..and apparently the hotel has canceled their service ..soo mad..gutted and pissed about this..second hand info so I guess we wait for info from David now

Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old November 4th, 2008 #46
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Why not reveal the name of the hotel, and provide its number so people can complain about its yielding to pressure?

Where is the FBI to protest against this attempt to interfere with the civil rights of Whites?

Old November 4th, 2008 #47
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Amy Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Why not reveal the name of the hotel, and provide its number so people can complain about its yielding to pressure?

Where is the FBI to protest against this attempt to interfere with the civil rights of Whites?
I've already called

Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center
11200 East Goodman Road
Olive Branch, MS 38654

Telephone: (662) 895-2941
Fax: (662) 895-1590

email: [email protected]

Old November 4th, 2008 #48
James Hawthorne

James Hawthorne
Lightbulb Hotel Cancels Euro Conference in Memphis

Once again freedom of speech falls at the final hurdle.

Quote:
NOTICE:

EURO CONFERENCE ATTENDEES

I've just now received a phone call, 11:50AM PST, from the Conference Hotel that the Conference has been cancelled, and all monies deposited by Conferees shall be refunded.

--HLM
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...521647&page=24

VNN Media

Old November 4th, 2008 #49
Curtis Stone

Curtis Stone

Damn, all day I have been trying to make up my mind to go.

Are you SURE this is not a prank by the antis to make you think it's cancelled?

Old November 4th, 2008 #50
James Hawthorne

James Hawthorne

Yes, this was on the same thread.

Quote:
I just received a phone call from the hotel cancelling my reservation. The lady told me the conference will not be held at their hotel.

VNN Media

Old November 4th, 2008 #51
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Amy Moore

It's no prank.I called the hotel myself..and they have canceled use of their facility.

Old November 4th, 2008 #52
James Hawthorne

James Hawthorne
Default White Power Group Won't Meet in Olive Branch

From the Junk Media.

Quote:
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WHBQ FOX13 myfoxmemphis.com)

The International Euro Conference, a white supremacist gathering, won't be allowed to meet at an Olive Branch hotel, officials said Tuesday.

The conference, which was to be lead in part by former KKK member David Duke, prompted DeSoto County officials to issue a state of emergency.

"The owners of Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center have canceled the use of our facilities for the EURO conference scheduled for Nov. 7-9," a statement published by the DeSoto Times said. "We are committed to the safety and well-being of our customers, guests and employees. Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center has a long and positive history in the City of Olive Branch and has every desire to continue to be a positive influence in the DeSoto County community."

Hotel officials wouldn't say whether they or the white power group canceled the conference

Fox Memphis

VNN Media

Old November 4th, 2008 #53
Joe_J.
Radio active

Joe_J.

They are afraid at the hotel because of Obongo/elections/chimpout probabilities.

Old November 4th, 2008 #54
Curtis Stone

Curtis Stone

"...prompted DeSoto County officials to issue a state of emergency..."

Why, were some brown shirts going to show up and start terrorizing the attendees?

"It is for your protection we can't let you have any free speech."

Old November 4th, 2008 #55
James Hawthorne

James Hawthorne
Default White power conference called off

Another Report.

Quote:
A gathering of advocates for white rights slated for this weekend in Olive Branch has been canceled.

DeSoto readies plan for trouble; emergency declared for white-power meeting

The owners of Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center, where the European-American Unity and Rights Conference was scheduled for Friday through Sunday, issued a statement this afternoon calling off the event.

“The owners of Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center have cancelled the use of our facilities for the EURO conference scheduled for November 7-8,” the release stated. “We are committed to the safety and well being of our customers, guest and employees.”

Whispering Woods officials declined comment beyond the short release, which added:

“Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center has a long and positive history in the City of Olive Branch and has every desire to continue to be a positive influence in the DeSoto County community.

“We would like to thank the leaders of the City of Olive Branch for working with us through this difficult and unfortunate chain of events.”

Organizers of the conference could not be reached immediately for comment.

The white power group, with which former Louisiana legislator and KKK figure David Duke has been linked, had contracted to use the Olive Branch facility for the weekend session that was expected to draw an undisclosed number of participants and possibly as many protesters.

Whispering Woods officials said earlier they were unaware of the nature of group when thecontract was signed.

The facility’s management consulted an attorney, who determined there was a contractual obligated to let the group meet at the hotel. It was unclear from Tuesday’s statement what caused operators to reverse their position.

DeSoto County supervisors Monday had declared a state of emergency effective Friday in preparation for possible problems. Officials said the declaration would allow them to call in extra law enforcement if needed.

The state of emergency was to begin at 8 a.m. Friday and continue for seven days, which is the standard period of time for an emergency declaration.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news.../04/4whiteweb/

VNN Media

Old November 4th, 2008 #56
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
Once again freedom of speech falls at the final hurdle.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...521647&page=24

The corporations control what can and cannot be said.

Say something against the state and you lose your corporate job or the corporate customer drops his account with your employer and he feels pressured to fire you.

Old November 4th, 2008 #57
Curtis Stone

Curtis Stone
Default Just talked to David Duke's office

A woman named Julie said they are trying to find another venue. She said "stay tuned". She didn't seem to know anything more except that the hotel started calling people and cancelling the reservations.

Old November 4th, 2008 #58
Jett Rink
Banned

Who want's to spend a thousand bucks going to visit a nigger neighborhood in Memphis and being served by angry negroes?

Hold the damn thing at a ski resort area or something.

Duh!

Old November 4th, 2008 #59
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
The corporations control what can and cannot be said.

Say something against the state and you lose your corporate job or the corporate customer drops his account with your employer and he feels pressured to fire you.
I knew it wasn't the jews! The "corporations" of course...why didn't I think of that.

Old November 4th, 2008 #60
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The Barrenness
Thumbs down

Quote:
We are committed to the safety and well-being of our customers, guests and employees. Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center has a long and positive history in the City of Olive Branch and has every desire to continue to be a positive influence in the DeSoto County community."
They should then come out with a strong statement of repudiation against those open minded and tolerant lefties and negroes who forced their hand through the use of intimidation and threats of violence. Any articles, about this, though, of course will spin the events in a way as if to suggest the threats of trouble can be blamed on Duke and others with pro white views. Sickening.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Thread