Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 16th, 2018 #1
Improve or Die

Default A question to all white nationalists...

Let's say there was a person who could control reality, and this person came to Earth and said that they would give white people their own planet, and the non-whites their own planet, then said that the only limitation is that neither planet could ever interact with each other. So this means that the white planet and non-white planet would never be able to visit/hang out/whatever, but that the whites and non-whites were free to live in whatever society they wanted. Would you (as a white nationalist) take their offer? Just something I've always wondered. There is a poll to help with votes if you don't feel like posting. If you post here, feel free to vote in the poll as well.

And before you ask: the white planet is 100% all white. No Jews or anything else.

Also: If you're going to try to distract with semantics such as, "we don't want the planet, just our countries", then apply the word 'country' where 'planet' is used. The same stipulation applies. You would be free to travel all over Europe, but could not leave Europe or any sphere of white countries. This means you can go from Germany to Australia, or Australia to Brazil or something, but could never set foot on African/Indian/Asian/etc soil.

Old January 16th, 2018 #2
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
So this means that the white planet and non-white planet would never be able to visit/hang out/whatever, but that the whites and non-whites were free to live in whatever society they wanted. Would you (as a white nationalist) take their offer?
In a heart beat.

However, an exception must be made for trade. Even the ancient Egyptians understood this.

And the Nubian traders were made to understand that if they ventured past the fifth cataract on the Nile, it was a death sentence.

As time went on, the law was changed to the fourth cataract, then third, and so on. Some of you know how that all turned out.

Old January 18th, 2018 #3
Improve or Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
In a heart beat.

However, an exception must be made for trade. Even the ancient Egyptians understood this.

And the Nubian traders were made to understand that if they ventured past the fifth cataract on the Nile, it was a death sentence.

As time went on, the law was changed to the fourth cataract, then third, and so on. Some of you know how that all turned out.
Hmm. I'd propose that whites trade with white countries rather than non-white ones. Only because I think it would be a route for whites to meddle/imperialise the mud peoples/countries. Besides, the more distance between whites and muds the better, as you can be 100% certain that no mixing or sympathising will occur. So for now I'm going to say you don't get trade with muds, but are free to trade with other whites.

Still yes?

Old January 27th, 2018 #4
carl_sebastian

How do you define "white" ?

There will be some issues with the separation, economic loss due to less trade and also a lot of people will never see their friend again(only one of them was regarded ad white).

I would prefer to have a planet with only northern europeans, even better if only the best northern europeans where selected to get their own planet. I am ok with some jews come with me to the "homo sapiens superior" planet.

Tags
question, white nationalism

Thread