VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2021 #1
Serbian

Default Zionist Mod of SF Serbia

Reacting to Orange Golem murdering Sulejmani in Iraq

Rasen

Quote:
Убијен Ирански терориста Сулејмани, за разлику од демократа Трамп не преговара са терористима
''Iranian terrorist Sulejmani killed, unlike Democrats Trump does not negotiate with terrorists''

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t12...2#post15027952

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 6th, 2021 #2
Fico

I and Serbs who are WN conclude that are Balkans full of hookers easy to corrupt what is reason why we work better under european foreign ruler like Italians and Germans. Same opinion had also Mussolini and Hitler in their possible victory. In fact,Balkans who are part of Mediterranean and Alpine sub-race are easily to integrated under these two nations.

Last edited by Fico; September 7th, 2021 at 12:59 PM.

Old September 7th, 2021 #3
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I and Serbs who are WN conclude that are Balkans full of hookers easy to corrupt what is reason why we work better under european foreign ruler like Italians and Germans. Same opinion had also Mussolini and Hitler in their possible victory. Inf fact,Balkans who are part of Mediterranean and Alpine sub-race are easily to integrated under these two nations.
Croatians under German and Italian control, Serbs under Russians. That would be best.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 8th, 2021 #4
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Croatians under German and Italian control, Serbs under Russians. That would be best.
Russians? How strong they are we saw in war 1990. and Kosovo when all decisions could not pass without USA. About Italians and Germans,Serbs had more benefit in Habsburg period and lived well I mean also on Serbs who did not live in today borders of Serbia.

In fact,only states who are deserving for saving the White Serbs and Croats of course are Germans and Italians because they were keepers on borders in Ottoman period. All areas who were conquered by Ottomans are racially polluted and worst of them are Greeks,Macedonia and Albania who do not look today as ancient Greeks and Illyryans.

I do not want to put much hope on Russia because they celebrated Red army who crushed Russian Empire who had also support by croatian nationalists. Always when USA intervented Russia is weak,they just look on their own interests and not for their allies.

I do not want to hear about "zionist factor" because I am tierd of this,WN who always blame Jews for all are like african tribes who speak same for Whites. How "zog" is strong we saw on example of Afhganistan so if Whites will not take care for their own interests,other races will without respecting the enemy. About Stormfornt? Whole SF is Shabbos goy forum who steal money from naive goys for unproductive pro-White activism.

Last edited by Fico; September 8th, 2021 at 05:35 AM.

Tags
rasen

Thread