Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2019 #4521
Rick fisher

Rick fisher

Does anyone know how i can find out if these dirtbags have been sentenced? Ricky burgett was a friend of mine, i know they caught them both but was never able to find out what they were sentenced to.Im not very computer savy as to how to go about finding info.
Thank you.....

Old March 31st, 2019 #4522
Susan

Susan
Default Nigger murders White S.C. college student, Samantha Josephson, who mistook him for Uber driver

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/...3d2e57ca5.html

I guess this girl could be a jew...not sure. Someone more familiar with names in New Jersey can comment.

Anyway...this girl was out with friends last Thursday night and got separated from them. No doubt there had been alcohol consumption. She called for a ride and mistakenly got into the car of a nigger who was most certainly not her Uber ride.

Hunters found her body in an area nearby. No word yet on if she had been raped. It would be surprising if she had not been raped since she was probably inebriated. The nigger had the child locks on both back doors so she couldn't get out.

The popo identified his car on cameras and stopped him on Saturday when they spotted him driving. They found blood in the car that matched the victim. They also found items in the glove compartment that indicated he planned to clean up after the crime.

But it is not known yet whether he got the items before the crimes and was actually hunting a victim or the items were an afterthought.

And you cannot convince Sally shit for brains or her cucked husband that niggers are a menace to Whites.

Old April 1st, 2019 #4523
Susan

Susan
Default Illegal Ugandan nigger rapist posing as Uber driver in Boston rapes female

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/nation...56crYFyRbVoFK/

A Ugandan citizen, Daudah Mayanja, posing as an Uber driver, is being held by ICE, and charged with two counts of rape. I couldn't find a pic of the rapist but we know he is a nigger. No description of victim, of course.

I think it's safe to say that no White female should EVER get into a car with a nigger posing as a driver...or for any reason of course.

How about we start saying "nigger posing as..." whenever we describe a crime committed by it. After all, it's pretty clear that whatever they do or pretend to do--teacher, doctor, nurse, caretaker, construction worker, delivery driver, etc.--they simply cannot get beyond their nigger-ness to just behave themselves and do a job and go home.

The Savage Nigger always outs itself. The job of jews is to continue to hide this from stupid Whites.

And law enforcement is no better in alerting Whites to the dangers of niggers. Twice now in the past few years in the Atlanta metro area, after niggers have followed chinks home from their respective businesses holding them up at gunpoint, police offer advice specifically to chinks and this last time even offered free safety classes to them.

After all the armed robberies by niggers of Whites, and all the black on White rapes, there's not been one word from the pigs toward helping the White victims.

Old April 14th, 2019 #4524
Susan

Susan
Default White hating nigger sack of shit throws 5 year old child off balcony at Mall of America

I don't see this anywhere so I'm posting it. The media is hiding the child's race, which I assume is White until I find out differently. The child's name is Landon Hoffman and looks White. And if he turns out to be something other than White, the violent nigger thought he was White.

Nowhere in the US media could I find a pic of this child until I went to DailyMail online. The child is adorable. Then look at the emotionless smug self satisfied mugshot of the nigger. Nowhere does it say where the nigger was born. I wonder if he is a vibrant direct from Africa.

This nigger has a long history of violence, probably all toward Whites. Finally, he took his anger and hatred of Whitey out on a defenseless 5 year old child by throwing or pushing the child off an upper level of the Mall. Read the history of what this angry out of control baboon has done.

And so far all of the media as well as law enforcement has no clue about motive. WTF??? I am so damned sick of this shit. I tried to read the comments section at WaPo but it seemed that they had disabled them. They never came up. I would imagine the comments are pretty racist. Oh noes!!!

Why worry about a White child when Tiger Woods might make a comeback and win The Masters? It really tells you all you need to know about how the kikes feel about Whites for them to promote shamelessly the adult nigger Woods with his very public history of bad behavior even while stupid Whites drooled over him all the while totally ignoring a savage hate crime committed on a defenseless 5 yr. old child by a violent rage filled black male.

The child is fighting for his life and will probably die. It's all just sickening...too sickening for words.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-balcony.html

Old 3 Weeks Ago #4525
alex revision

alex revision

Black Teacher Brutally Beats White Student To The Ground Then Stomps Their Head

https://www.bitchute.com/video/y42UI8VHoY64/

Old 3 Weeks Ago #4526
Susan

Susan
Default Nigger Substitute Teacher Attacks White Student in Video

I tried to post this all day yesterday but none of the links worked. This is one of the most disgusting displays of nigger savagery I've seen in a while. Look at that nigger punch that poor White kid over and over again, then stomp on his head...just to top off the savagery.

Needless to say, the baboon cunt has been fired and is in jail with $100,000 bond on assault charges. No mention of hate crime charges of course. You should see the baboon's mugshot: all smiles as she is proud of her savage attack.

The young White student is in the hospital with brain injury/damage. I think he's being evaluated for severe damage and treatment/surgery.

One of the things that pissed me off was the headline of the attack on several sites: Teacher in Hays County fights with student.

WTF??? I didn't see any goddamn fight!!! All I saw was a brutal attack of a White child by an oversized out of control baboon.

I just have to hold my tongue at this point. Or there would be a knock on my door.

For those of you with better skills than I, there is a good article on khou11 in Houston, and within the article there is another article you can click on and there is another better video from twitter showing the White student's face in full. Please find it and post it here. Thanks.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #4527
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Default more on the incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
For those of you with better skills than I, there is a good article on khou11 in Houston, and within the article there is another article you can click on and there is another better video from twitter showing the White student's face in full. Please find it and post it here. Thanks.

nigger substitute teacher

Articles:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/ha...b-99e8dc57b812

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/...l-texas-school

Videos of the incident:

https://twitter.com/TianaMejia/statu...974081/video/1

https://twitter.com/ahhsuesena/statu...890563/video/1

https://twitter.com/ShlomoSbschez/st...26479745052672

The twitter comments will piss you off even more ...supposedly the student that was stomped by the nigger has epilepsy.

If you kick me when I'm down you had better pray I don't get up ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:01 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #4528
Susan

Susan

Thanks to Garrett for posting those videos and articles. I really appreciate your efforts. This incident is appalling and I sure as hell hope the family sues the school for millions. The way that cunt went after that child "it" looked like a subhuman having a chimp out instead of a teacher.

I hope someone sets up a GoFundMe account for the poor child.

I haven't heard one word about it on WSB radio...of course. It does no good to call them. They don't give a shit.

It's hard to keep a positive mental attitude when this savagery keeps happening and some poor White is left with permanent brain damage.

I have to censor myself in my comments of course.

Tags
hush crimes, nigger killer, nigger on white, nigger rape, nigger rapists, nigger savages, versteckte kriminalitšt

Thread