Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 14th, 2018 #1
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Question What would you do if you were Trump?

Many criticize Trump for not doing "enough".

Here the Monday morning nigger baller WNs can tell use exactly what they would do if they had Trump's power?

It would be interesting what your time frame is for dealing with the JQ?

What do you consider your likely odds of success would be?

Last edited by Amerikaner; October 14th, 2018 at 06:33 PM.

Old October 14th, 2018 #2
Crowe

I'd spill the beans during a State of the Union address. If they shoot me, then they will make me a martyr, and confirm to the masses that what I said was true. And if they don't shoot me on the podium, I would use every ounce of constitutional authority afforded to the president to do as much damage to jewish power as I possibly could.

Old October 14th, 2018 #3
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Three "Thumbs Down" in less than a 15 second span.

Question must have touched a nerve.

Quote:
What would you do if you were Trump? Thumbs Down! Private. 14-10-2018 - 15:10
What would you do if you were Trump? Thumbs Down! Private. 14-10-2018 - 15:08
What would you do if you were Trump? Thumbs Down! Private. 14-10-2018 - 14:56

An aging fat slob who never made it on the high school football team yelling at the jew tube because the quarterback of his favorite nigger ball team made the "wrong call" is really not a compelling leader.

Last edited by Amerikaner; October 14th, 2018 at 06:40 PM.

Old October 14th, 2018 #4
Man of the road

Default I'd wait roughly six months after entering WH to let things simmer down a bit.

Charlottesville was a perfect time for Trump to announce to the country that WN's are on the correct side of things. They call him a "racist" and white supremacist anyways so he might as well be one.

I drank the Trump Kool-Aid and it turns out that the brothers who told me he was just controlled kosher opposition were correct.

Old October 14th, 2018 #5
Crowe

Phaedrus, everyone here knows that's you. The question is, why did you make yet another sock puppet? That come across as shady to anyone else?

Old October 14th, 2018 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
Three "Thumbs Down" in less than a 15 second span.

Old October 14th, 2018 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I'd spill the beans during a State of the Union address. If they shoot me, then they will make me a martyr, and confirm to the masses that what I said was true. And if they don't shoot me on the podium, I would use every ounce of constitutional authority afforded to the president to do as much damage to jewish power as I possibly could.
Post of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Phaedrus, everyone here knows that's you. The question is, why did you make yet another sock puppet? That come across as shady to anyone else?
Tintin, Phaedrus, Jan Hus, Amerikaner… How many sockpuppets does this guy need?

Old October 14th, 2018 #8
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Tintin, Phaedrus, Jan Hus, Amerikaner… How many sockpuppets does this guy need?
I've only read a couple posts from Jan Hus, but upon closer examination, I think you're right.

His sock puppets are legion.

Old October 14th, 2018 #9
Amerikaner
Deplorable

So now we see the WN snow flakes in action.

Of course all the WN snow flakes could immediately turn around a failing company if made CEO, immediately turn around a failing engineering team if made lead manager, immediately turn around a failing sports ball team is made head coach, immediately turn around a failing marriage if made a jew marriage counselor …

Of course all those things are several orders of magnitude more trivial then turning around a nation or a civilization.

With so much talent in WN its hard to understand how jews are able to toy with Whites like cats with mice.

Must be the problem of those that do not see your vast array of talents, your unparalleled real world experience, seen your demonstrated record of success, and able to comprehend your deep insights into any all problems.

The jews are so much more clever then the average WN it is painful to watch.

Last edited by Amerikaner; October 14th, 2018 at 08:53 PM.

Old October 14th, 2018 #10
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
So now we see the WN snow flakes in action.
You're the one crying about "thumbs".

You're the one who's made at least 4 accounts on here, if not more.

Quote:
With so much talent in WN its hard to understand how jews are able to toy with Whites like cats with mice.
Maybe we should leave the leadership roles to sensitive egoists, who believe we can reform the system......slowly...

Quote:
Must be the problem of those that do not see your vast array of talents, your unparalleled real world experience, seen your demonstrated record of success, and able to comprehend your deep insights into any all problems.
You haven't proposed any methods for organization, leadership, or activism.

So far, all you've really done is propose mostly a mix of poorly thought out ideas, combined with Trump and Kavanaugh fluffing. And you occasionally make a decent point about something, but a broken clock is right twice per day.

Can't say I'm all that impressed with your contributions thus far. They're certainly not to the level that you believe they are.

You have a massively inflated sense of self worth. When in reality, you're most likely quite a pathetic individual.

Quote:
The jews are so much more clever then the average WN it is painful to watch.
The jews don't fear a "slowly reform the system" approach.

The people who believe we can reform the system haven't even proposed an avenue to repealing the Civil Rights Act. If you can't even do that, then your ideas are not very well thought out, and are based more on emotion and feelings, than reality. But it's clear you have difficulties with "emotions", and that difficulty has been on display on these very forums on numerous occasions.

Last edited by Crowe; October 14th, 2018 at 09:57 PM.

Thread