Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 14th, 2017 #1
TREGO MILLS

Default The new U.S Embassy

What are your options on the new U.S Embassy? For me it seems somewhat oppressive

https://uk.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/new-embassy/

Old December 15th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

It's odd-looking if you ask me. I wonder how the building "celebrates the values of freedom and democracy" like the article said?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 15th, 2017 #3
TREGO MILLS

Here's a better article, apparently the fortress like building even has a moat!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/...rity-measures/

Old December 18th, 2017 #4
andy

This development had bought a much needed boost to the neglected post industrial nine elms lane area and for that reason it is a positive

Chase them into the swamps

Old December 18th, 2017 #5
TREGO MILLS

That's one way to look at it, I suppose. They are talking about building a glass swimming pool across the road from the embassy that will span two buildings!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-34009561

Old December 18th, 2017 #6
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
This development had bought a much needed boost to the neglected post industrial nine elms lane area and for that reason it is a positive
Yes, yet more gentrification and unaffordable housing for the white working class who will very soon be ethnically cleansed from London completely. Only a retard could see anything "positive" in this.

Old December 18th, 2017 #7
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
Yes, yet more gentrification and unaffordable housing for the white working class who will very soon be ethnically cleansed from London completely. Only a retard could see anything "positive" in this.
Actually several thousand white actually working peope have enjoyed several years of lucrative employment on these developments and will continue to do so. As opposed to the un skiled warehouse and postal jobs that were previously available in the area. Only non skilled benefit scum opppse it

Old December 19th, 2017 #8
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Actually several thousand white actually working peope have enjoyed several years of lucrative employment on these developments and will continue to do so. As opposed to the un skiled warehouse and postal jobs that were previously available in the area. Only non skilled benefit scum opppse it
The only "working people" that will benefit from it are in fact the hipster type vermin that London is now becoming taken over by - those that support Labour and multi-culturalism, but don't actually want to live among the immigrants and prefer nice white enclaves. The Lily Allen mentality. Only a fake nationalist would not know this Andy.....

Old December 19th, 2017 #9
andy

Quote:
The only "working people" that will benefit from it are in fact the hipster type vermin that London is now becoming taken over by - those that support Labour and multi-culturalism, but don't actually want to live among the immigrants and prefer nice white enclaves. The Lily Allen mentality. Only a fake nationalist would not know this Andy.....
Don't patronise me get a job. Fact is what remains of the best of our people are gainfully employed on such developments. No doubt once you so radical ricks take over they will work on construction developments devised post revolution.

Old December 19th, 2017 #10
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Don't patronise me get a job. Fact is what remains of the best of our people are gainfully employed on such developments. No doubt once you so radical ricks take over they will work on construction developments devised post revolution.
"Patronise"? After what you did in '85, you shouldn't even be on this or any other nationalist forum. And I have a job too thanks very much.

"the best of our people are gainfully employed on such developments" - A load of foreigners that shouldn't even be here.

"

Old December 19th, 2017 #11
andy

Quote:
"Patronise"? After what you did in '85, you shouldn't even be on this or any other nationalist forum. And I have a job too thanks very much.

"the best of our people are gainfully employed on such developments" - A load of foreigners that shouldn't even be here.

"
The only documented opposition to the 9 elms and vauxhall regeneration was from the homosexual community who wanted to keep their private clubs operating ffom various old warehouses very convenient for them to pick up local weedy rent boys.

Old December 20th, 2017 #12
Karl Marx

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREGO MILLS View Post
What are your options on the new U.S Embassy? For me it seems somewhat oppressive

https://uk.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/new-embassy/
An arrogant self-important imposing piece of architecture fit for representing an occupying enemy regime - so very appropriate really

Old December 20th, 2017 #13
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
The only documented opposition to the 9 elms and vauxhall regeneration was from the homosexual community who wanted to keep their private clubs operating ffom various old warehouses very convenient for them to pick up local weedy rent boys.
I can quite easily believe that, but wonder how someone like you who lives outside London would actually be privy to that kind of info? Are you yourself a patron of those warehouses? Must have been quite convenient when you lived just up the road all those years ago. All the more believable when the fact that you have only ever had one girlfriend is taken into account.

Thread