Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2017 #121
Susan

You're probably right Stronza. And we need to scream this from every mountaintop...and keep going.

Like I said, back to Knoxville, or Birmingham, or Atlanta. Focus on nigger violence while carrying our confederate flags.

Just shove it all in their faces and tell 'em to fuck off.

After the lawsuits, mind you.

Old August 12th, 2017 #122
Crowe

jewsign

It's no surprise that blue and green niggers would both be sent in to put down Team White once actual niggers failed to do so.

Old August 12th, 2017 #123
Sean Gruber

We tried to do it legal.

The conclusion is clear.

Less talk, more action

Old August 12th, 2017 #124
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Charlottesville, Virginia: Alt-Right Rally, Saturday, 8/12/17

At one point in the (long) video, antifas and negroes surround a lone White guy, who is hopelessly outnumbered — just like all Whites will be in 25 years. There’s a lesson there.

[Video].

[Article].

[VNN Forum thread].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old August 12th, 2017 #125
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
American government (Canadian and European governments too) are anti White European terrorists. Government pushed multiculturalism and forced integration are hatred and terrorism against White Europeans.

http://i.imgur.com/E8K1i0e.pn

Old August 12th, 2017 #127
notmenomore

...and what did the kwaps expect?

Their duty (to "protect and serve", remember) is to keep between the opposing sides and keep them separated. By keeping the sides separated it is thought that violent activity will be reduced and that both "sides" will have the ability "peaceably to assemble".

This the kwaps clearly did not do. Instead they gave over the streets entirely to the mob after having forcibly thrown the two "sides" together. Tough shit for the antifa; The kwaps gave them the streets and so there was no control.

Sorry about that, fags.

Old August 12th, 2017 #128
notmenomore

I hope someone is keeping a close chronology of this disgrace.

See at 1:12:00 and following

After shoving the rally speakers and participants and the counter-protestors together, after chasing the Unite the Right supporters off at gunpoint and with teargas, the kwaps have now disappeared and turned Lee Park over to the "victorious" antifa. During the time for which the Park was reserved for the rally, and for which Judge Conrad had ordered the permit to be in force, the "government" has driven the permittees out and given over the ground to their garbage and poo flinging opponents.

Old August 12th, 2017 #129
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.8fd1f8f72059

At least 10 pedestrians struck along route of white nationalist rally in Charlottesville

By Joe Heim, Ellie Silverman, T. Rees Shapiro and Emma Brown August 12

CHARLOTTESVILLE — This picturesque college town devolved into a chaotic and violent state on Saturday as hundreds of white nationalists, neo-Nazis, Ku Klux Klan members — planning to stage what they described as their largest rally in decades to “take America back” — clashed with counterprotesters in the streets.

As the two sides traded blows and hurled bottles and chemical irritants at one another, police evacuated a downtown park, putting an end to the noon rally before it even began. Gov. Terry McAuliffe declared a state of emergency shortly before 11 a.m., blaming the violence on “mostly out-of-state protesters.”

“I am disgusted by the hatred, bigotry and violence these protesters have brought to our state over the past 24 hours,” McAuliffe (D) said.

Despite the decision to quash the rally, clashes continued on side streets and throughout the downtown. In the early afternoon, three cars collided in a pedestrian mall packed with people, injuring at least 10 and sending bystanders running and screaming. It was unclear if it was accidental or intentional.

Tensions rise as white nationalists gather for a rally in Charlottesville, Va.
View Photos White nationalists hold a Unite the Right rally, a gathering of groups whose members have said they are being persecuted for being white and that white history in America is being erased, in Charlottesville after torch-bearing protesters marched through the University of Virginia campus the night before.

Elected leaders in Virginia and elsewhere urged peace, blasting the white supremacist views on display in Charlottesville as ugly. U.S. House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) called their display “repugnant.”

But President Trump, known for the rapid-fire tweets that fueled his candidacy and have punctuated his presidency, remained silent throughout the morning. It was after 1 p.m. when he weighed in, writing on Twitter: “We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!” He later added, “Am in Bedminster for meetings & press conference on V.A. & all that we have done, and are doing, to make it better-but Charlottesville sad!”

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, a Trump supporter who was in Charlottesville Saturday, quickly shot back at the president. “So, after decades of White Americans being targeted for discriminated & anti-White hatred, we come together as a people, and you attack us?” Duke tweeted. “I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists.”

By early afternoon, hundreds of rallygoers had made their way from Emancipation Park — where they had expected to protest the planned removal of a Confederate statue — to a larger park two miles to the north. Duke, speaking to the crowd, called Saturday’s events “the first step toward taking America back.”

“The truth is European Americans face tremendous discrimination in this country — jobs, scholarships, promotions,” Duke said. “The truth is we are being ethnically cleansed within our own nation.”

White nationalist leader Richard Spencer also addressed the group, urging people to disperse. But he promised that they would gather again for a future demonstration, blaming Saturday’s violence on counterprotesters.

Even as crowds began to thin, the town remained unsettled and on edge. Onlookers were deeply shaken at the pedestrian mall, where ambulances had arrived to treat victims of the car crash.

Susie McClannahan, 24, said counterprotesters were marching on Fourth Street when she saw a “silver gray vehicle” drive through the crowd, and then immediately shift into reverse in what she described as full speed.

“Everyone was in shock and all of a sudden we heard people scream get to the wall because the driver was backing up,” McClannahan said. She said those closest to the accident ran to those injured in the street.

“I didn’t want to believe it was real. It was just so horrible,” she said.

Hunter Harmon, 20, saw people “flung” in the air after they were hit by a car and he heard others screaming.

“We were marching and next to each other and all of a sudden I just heard a bunch of bangs and I saw a bunch of people flying through the air and people injured on the ground,” Harmon said.

Corinne Geller, a spokeswoman for the Virginia State Police said there were multiple injuries ranging from life threatening to minor. There were at least three vehicles involved; one left the scene and has been located, Geller said.

[Decades before Charlottesville, the Ku Klux Klan was dead. The first Hollywood blockbuster revived it.]

Earlier Saturday, men in combat gear — some wearing bicycle and motorcycle helmets and carrying clubs and sticks and makeshift shields — had fought each other in the downtown streets, with little apparent police interference. Both sides sprayed each other with chemical irritants and plastic bottles were hurled through the air.

A large contingent of Charlottesville police officers and Virginia State Police troopers in riot gear were stationed on side streets and at nearby barricades but did nothing to break up the melee until around 11:40 a.m.

Using megaphones, police declared an unlawful assembly and gave a five-minute warning to leave Emancipation Park, They were met by equal numbers of counterprotesters, including clergy, Black Lives Matter activists and Princeton professor Cornel West.

“The worst part is that people got hurt and the police stood by and didn’t do a goddamn thing,” said David Copper, 70, of Staunton, Va.

State Del. David Toscano (D-Charlottesville), minority leader of Virginia’s House, praised the response by Charlottesville and state police.

“Things were getting out of hand in the skirmishes between the alt-right and what I would describe as the outside agitators who wanted to encourage violence,” Toscano said, referring to the counterprotesters.

Asked why police did not act sooner to intervene as violence unfolded, Toscano said he could not comment. But they trained very hard for this and it might have been that they were waiting for a more effective time to get people out” of Emancipation Park, he said.

A group of three dozen self-described “militia” men, who were wearing full camouflage and were armed with long guns, said they were there to help keep the peace, but they also did not break up the fights.

There were vicious clashes on Market Street in front of Emancipation Park, where the rally was to begin at noon. A large contingent of white nationalist rallygoers holding shields and swinging wooden clubs rushed through a line of counterprotesters.

By 11 a.m., several fully armed militias and hundreds of right-wing rallygoers had poured into the small downtown park that was to be the site of the rally.

Counterprotesters held “Black Lives Matter” signs and placards expressing support for equality and love as they faced rallygoers who waved Confederate flags and posters that said “the Goyim know,” referring to non-Jewish people, and “the Jewish media is going down.”

“No Trump! No KKK! No fascist USA!” the counterprotesters chanted.

“Too late, f-----s!” a man yelled back at them.

Naundi Cook, 23, said she was scared during the morning protests. Cook, who is black, said she came to “support her people,” but she’s never seen something like this before.

When violence broke out, she started shaking and got goose bumps.

“I’ve seen people walking around with tear gas all over their face all over their clothes. People getting maced, fighting,” she said. “I didn’t want to be next.”

Cook said she couldn’t sit back and watch white supremacists descend on her town. She has a three-year-old daughter to stand up for, she said.

“Right now, I’m not sad,” she said once the protests dispersed. “I’m a little more empowered. All these people and support, I feel like we’re on top right now because of all the support that we have.”

After police ordered everyone to vacate the park, columns of white nationalists marched out, carrying Confederate and Nazi flags as they headed down Market Street in an odd parade. Counterprotesters lined the sidewalks and shouted epithets and mocked the group as they walked by. At various points along the route, skirmishes broke out and shouting matches ensued.

Charlottesville officials, concerned about crowds and safety issues, had tried to move the rally to a larger park away from the city’s downtown. But Jason Kessler, the rally’s organizer, filed a successful lawsuit against the city that was supported by the Virginia ACLU, saying that his First Amendment rights would be violated by moving the rally.

Tensions began Friday night, as several hundred white supremacists chanted “White lives matter!” “You will not replace us!” and “Jews will not replace us!” as they carried torches marched in a parade through the University of Virginia campus.

The fast-paced march was made up almost exclusively of men in their 20s and 30s, though there were some who looked to be in their midteens.

Meanwhile, hundreds of counterprotesters packed a church to pray and organize. A small group of counterprotesters clashed with the marchers shortly before 10 p.m. at the base of a statue of Thomas Jefferson, U-Va.’ s founder.

One counterprotester apparently deployed a chemical spray, which affected the eyes of a dozen or so marchers. It left them floundering and seeking medical assistance.

Police officers who had been keeping a wary eye on the march jumped in and broke up the fights. The marchers then disbanded, though several remained and were treated by police and medical personnel for the effects of the mace attack. It was not clear if any one was arrested.

Saturday’s Unite the Right rally was being held to protest the planned removal of a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee. The city of Charlottesville voted to remove the statue earlier this year, but it remains in the Emacipation Park, formerly known as Lee Park, pending a judge’s ruling expected later this month.

Saturday marked the second time in six weeks that Charlottesville has faced a protest from white supremacist groups for its decision to remove the statue. On July 8, about three dozen members of a regional Ku Klux Klan group protested in the city.

The torchlight parade drew sharp condemnations from Charlottesville Mayor Mike Signer and U-Va. President Teresa Sullivan.

Sullivan described herself as “deeply saddened and disturbed by the hateful behavior”shown by the marchers.

Signer said he was “beyond disgusted by this unsanctioned and despicable display of visual intimidation on a college campus.” He called the chanting procession a “cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism, and intolerance.”

Old August 12th, 2017 #130
Susan

What a godawful disgrace this day has been. I am so sorry for all the good Whites who spent hard earned money to attend this event. It should have gone smoothly and the pigs should have kept the antifa away. For any White heretofore unconvinced that pigs are our enemy, just look at what they did to our side today. At this point I just have to keep my mouth shut, lest the FBI come a knockin' on my door.

This day has brought me to tears for what my country has turned into. It is nothing short of disgraceful what happened in Charlottesville today.

But then when I thought nothing more could upset me further, I went to CNN to see if there were anything on there about the event. While reading an article on the car crash and other incidents of the march and rally, I read a quote from Larry Sabato, Director of UVA's Center for Politics, that he had tweeted out earlier:

"In my 47 years of association with UVA, this (the march and rally)was the most nauseating thing I've ever seen. We need an exorcism on the lawn."

Here's the thing that really sickened me: this fucking White hating asshole is frequently quoted for his opinions on legal issues on WSB radio as if he's some objective legal scholar.

So, the most nauseating thing that this kike or kikealike has ever seen is White men expressing their right to free speech and freedom of assembly.

And, on that gut churning note, I'm calling it a day.

Old August 12th, 2017 #131
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Donald Trump: “We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!” He later added, “Am in Bedminster for meetings & press conference on V.A. & all that we have done, and are doing, to make it better-but Charlottesville sad!”
Ummm... yeah, I have billions of dollars and am the president of the United States... but... I still have to suck circumcised 2 & 1/2 inch dicks. You know... it's business. Hope all you White people who put me in office understand.

Old August 12th, 2017 #132
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The fast-paced march was made up almost exclusively of men in their 20s and 30s, though there were some who looked to be in their midteens.

Old August 12th, 2017 #133
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/08/r...ed-out-in.html

11. Gen. Kong August 12, 2017 1:35 PM
@6.

Maybe. But this strikes me as more ghost-dancing. It also reveals the the police and military, whether Oafcuckers or not, are converged. The rank and file are trained to obey orders, regardless of the lawlessness of said orders. It appears the they openly sided with Antifa here, which means that orders were issued to do so by the city government (already proven to be completely converged). It also strikes me that Spencer & Co. are nowhere near tall enough for this ride. They're basically attempting to engage the enemy on a battlefield which the enemy already controls.

In VD's Darkstreams, he notes that the enemy needs to be attacked from directions they are not expecting. They were quite ready for Spencer & Co. in Charlottesville, even keeping their presence down last night so the event organizers would be overconfident. As for injunctions, laws, etc. - there are entire states and numerous cities openly and willfully refusing to enforce Federal laws. Not one official has even been charged. Counting on a completely corrupted and converged court and legal system to address the issue is more ghost-dancing. It's not reformable.

Triggering the SJW enemy to put the petal to the metal seems the best strategy as it will destroy the system faster and more completely when it finally slams into the stone-cold wall of reality which remains invisible to most.

Old August 12th, 2017 #134
Alex Linder
Administrator

criss cross'll make ya jump jump

https://www.dailystormer.com/charlot...-self-defense/

Old August 12th, 2017 #135
N.B. Forrest

The Whites had a permit - backed up by a court order, no less - and still the commie scum running Charlottesville & the goddamned governor laughingly wiped their shitty asses with it. And the fucking cops enforced their illegality without so much as a moment's hesitation: driving the Whites out of the park; dividing them up into small groups, tear gassing them & shoving them into the faggot mobs.

Clearly doing things legally & peacefully is impossible where Whites are concerned, because Whites are the only safe targets for discrimination & oppression in this totally kike-usurped shithole that was once America.

Still, the subhuman gummint scum who cancelled their right to freedom of speech & assembly must be sued.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 12th, 2017 #136
N.B. Forrest

SHEEEIT.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 12th, 2017 #137
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Anglin:

"12:54 PM:

GODDAMN IT PEOPLE FUCKING GO TO THE PARK. THERE IS NO ONE THERE. THE NATIONAL GUARD IS NOT GOING TO SHOOT YOU, STOP ACTING LIKE PUSSIES.

THE EVENT CAN BE HELD IN MCINTIRE PARK, THERE ARE NO PROTESTERS THERE."

UPDATE: Cops kicking everyone out of McIntire Park.
So much for Anglin's praising of the blue and green niggers. They are NOT on our side, you fucking idiot.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 12th, 2017 #138
N.B. Forrest

God damned Faux jews' street-shitter "reporter" just bald-face lied that the Whites were the ones who perpetrated the violence due to their "hatred & bigotry".

Old August 12th, 2017 #139
littlefieldjohn

Thumbs up

Quote:

The" authorities" were spooked in particular by the unannounced appearance of a small detachment of heavily armed militia men, who turned out in camouflage uniforms to support the whites.

http://www.newobserveronline.com/201...ts-attack.html

Old August 12th, 2017 #140
Ironguard1940

Default Car runs over antifa scum, kills one, injures 19

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/cha...lly/index.html

I was there. Ten minutes after I got to Lee Park the kwaps made us leave and gave the whole area to the antifa. Any reports that you hear about violence coming from the Unite the Right crowd, other than self-defense, is a goddamn jewish LIE. The kwaps even harassed us at McIntire Park where Richard Spencer and David Duke spoke.

The driver of the car that ran over the antifa slime has NOT been IDed as one of the Unite the Right demonstrators. Regardless of who did this, I have absolutely no problem with these violent animals being run over. God DAMN them, the kwaps and our shitbag governor.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; August 12th, 2017 at 07:45 PM.

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread