VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 7th, 2018 #1
Johan
Banned

Default Since gab has officially been declared kosher, I see new members coming here at VNN who are fighting each other out of the tent.

Just an observation.

First we have some people from the kosher sf from donkey black who bring mostley nothing more than bullshit.Now with the way things are going on gab,new members come here without placing any substantive matters.

I still think VNN is a great platform to share and discuss subjects,sad to see that some members don't think the same way.

"whom the cap fits, let him wear it"

Johan

Old December 7th, 2018 #2
Negros are apes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Just an observation.

First we have some people from the kosher sf from donkey black who bring mostley nothing more than bullshit.Now with the way things are going on gab,new members come here without placing any substantive matters.

I still think VNN is a great platform to share and discuss subjects,sad to see that some members don't think the same way.

Johan
I'm surprised the Don is still getting donations after Kim Jong-Derek turned face.

Old December 7th, 2018 #3
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negros are apes View Post
I'm surprised the Don is still getting donations after Kim Jong-Derek turned face.
Don Black and Jimmy Swaggart can do whatever they want and dumb fucks will still give them money.

Old December 7th, 2018 #4
FLEKTARN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Just an observation.

Johan
Sorry to say that but no, this is not a good platform where people can share things. Sharing things here is unwelcome. From the moment I came, I only see Serbs and pro-Russian commies. I got insulted numerous times, and not by who, but by the very same supposed Serbs, who very well may be agents undercover, agent provocateurs. Maybe those posting here are agents trying to filter potential recruits, or down Serbia's reputation, because no reputation has been built upon vulgarisms and insults. Those quickly fade away. Insults cannot cohabitate with politeness.

I mean, I read more Serbian threads than American or Canadian ones. Let's be frank here, who gives a shit about Serbia anyways. I do care a bit, but just a bit (from human compassion). They're not a major player, never were, never will be, and they're no one. Just victims, throughout all their history.

I cannot express my opinion here freely and all my posts are unproductive because I tend to keep more quiet here than usual, while every other post is "fuck this, fuck that, fuck this, fuck that" stuff posted by vulgar Illuminati muppets, because vulgarisms and swearing was invented by them and their Jew workers.

Old December 8th, 2018 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEKTARN View Post
I cannot express my opinion here freely and all my posts are unproductive because I tend to keep more quiet here than usual, while every other post is "fuck this, fuck that, fuck this, fuck that" stuff posted by vulgar Illuminati muppets, because vulgarisms and swearing was invented by them and their Jew workers.
I'm surprised that you would say that since you yourself are a vulgar person who swears and starts flame wars. For example, you showed up in my serious and informative thread about the jewish hate campaign against Italy, and posted the following comment:

Quote:
Who gives a damn shit. Italy have already accepted whole Northern Africa, together with Spain. The Nigerian Axes gangs now rule Napoli and Roma. Dumb Italos.
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=203

(I have always treated you with respect, despite the fact that you mainly come here to insult other posters and spread neocon Fox News propaganda about how bad Muslims and Russians are.)

Here another vulgar post that you've written:

Quote:
At least he doesn't have a Satanic flag on his avatar. You have zero fucken credibility. Satan-worshipping Jude.

And no, I'm not pro-NATO, you Jude. I'm all for abolishing of the NATO force. But I will always be pro-US, so you can fuck off to the hole you crawled from!
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=48

Of course, you have the right to swear and attack other posters since this is a free speech forum (although I should point out that it's against the rules to falsely accuse other posters of being jews), but don't you think that you're being a tad hypocritical considering your own behavior?

Old December 8th, 2018 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I'm surprised that you would say that since you yourself are a vulgar person who swears and starts flame wars. For example, you showed up in my serious and informative thread about the jewish hate campaign against Italy, and posted the following comment:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=203

(I have always treated you with respect, despite the fact that you mainly come here to insult other posters and spread neocon Fox News propaganda about how bad Muslims and Russians are.)

Here another vulgar post that you've written:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=48

Of course, you have the right to swear and attack other posters since this is a free speech forum (although I should point out that it's against the rules to falsely accuse other posters of being jews), but don't you think that you're being a tad hypocritical considering your own behavior?
Just be patient Stewart, this punk will get his troll ass banned soon. :

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 8th, 2018 #7
Tyrone White

I clicked on this thread to read something about Gab, and it's devolved into interpersonal drama instead. The problem the "Right" has as a general idea is that once you start demanding and attempting to enforce standards, you are immediately required to uphold them. Leadership is By Example.

Old December 8th, 2018 #8
FLEKTARN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I'm generally very peaceful. It's just I got met with hostility from specific members who are in my ignore list already. I treat everyone equally, even niggers.

Old December 9th, 2018 #9
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEKTARN View Post
I treat everyone equally, even niggers.
Really, I think you are the only one here on the forum. You may also be in favor of race mixing and inter racial marriages,i would not be surprised.

Old December 9th, 2018 #10
FLEKTARN
Banned

Whatever, nigger.

Old December 9th, 2018 #11
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone White View Post
I clicked on this thread to read something about Gab
If you want to read about that,you can find it here ;

#1 Gab Thread / Gab Bans Linder (2018-11-07) / The Search for a Free-Speech Microblog Platform Continues

Old December 9th, 2018 #12
Tyrone White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone White View Post
I clicked on this thread to read something about Gab, and it's devolved into interpersonal drama instead. The problem the "Right" has as a general idea is that once you start demanding and attempting to enforce standards, you are immediately required to uphold them. Leadership is By Example.
This post got two down votes for some reason, and I'm wondering if it's because of this:

"Leadership is by Example"

One thing I remember reading when I first joined this forum is the idea that one is expected to "stand by" their words. I absolutely do in this case. Leadership is by Example, and if you have a problem with this, you have SERIOUS problems, and are not qualified to Lead anyone, not even to the bathroom. I see a lot of "rigid" Nazi types espousing views and advocating certain kinds of "enforcement", while they simultaneously behave in ways are the exact opposite of what they seem to advocate in favor of.

Resentment and rebellion towards the idea that as a "right wing extremist" one is expected to uphold your own standards is cancer to us, and those that fail to embrace this idea of upholding standards need to be identified, and either educated or shunned, as permitting their continuous existance within us prevents us from ever being able to achieve anything. If we cannot Lead ourselves, we can never Lead anyone else.

Thread