Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 11th, 2021 #1
Ray Allan

Default Why can't we find MH370?

Saturday's (1/10/21) crash of the Indonesian 737 off Jakarta made me think of this.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 7th, 2021 #2
Ray Allan

Old January 19th, 2023 #3
Ray Allan

New video about MH370, well-made and presented in my opinion.

Old March 8th, 2023 #4
Ray Allan

Old December 5th, 2023 #5
Ray Allan

Default Alien technology, teleportation, or artificial wormhole?

Old December 14th, 2023 #6
Ray Allan

MH370 has become the biggest aviation mystery in history, probably surpassing Amelia Earhart or Flight 19. In the nearly 10 years since its disappearance, many videos and information about MH370 have appeared. This new video presents all that is known so far, with some conjecture about Capt. Zaharie's involvement, but does not get into way-out theories and is well-done.

Old December 17th, 2023 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
After you posted this interesting and well-made video, I watched it on my big-screen TV (where I get Youtube), and I agree with its logical conclusion that the pilot was the culprit. People in the comment section are blasting the long and crappy Netflix documentray which only dedicated, like, 8 minutes to this highly-likely scenario, and then spent the rest of the time trying to absolve the pilot and presenting various crackpot theories, like the crazy idea that the plane was hijacked by the Russian authorities and then crashed in Kazakhstan, or the equally bizarre idea that US fighter jets shot down the plane over the South China Sea because it was allegedly carrying cargo that contained advanced technology that the American authorities didn't want the Chinese to get their hands on. It was absolutely insane.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #8
Ray Allan

Old 3 Weeks Ago #9
James Radov

This is one of those stories that will remain forever, even if it is found the why will remain.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #10
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Why Do the Israelis have a 777 Identical to MH370 in a Hangar in Tel Aviv?
https://redice.tv/news/are-the-israe...ing-boeing-777

Quote:
This story hit the Internet last night.

According to reports from plane-spotters, Israel has an identical Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200 in storage in Tel Aviv since November 2013. The only visible difference between the missing plane and the one in Tel Aviv would be its serial number. What do the Israelis have planned with the twin Malaysia Airlines plane?

A little publicity might stop any nefarious plans they may have.

Ex-El Al expert: Iran likely involved in MH 370
https://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-el-...ved-in-mh-370/

Quote:
Pictures of two Iranian men who boarded the now missing Malaysia Airlines jet MH370 with stolen passports, held up by a Malaysian policewoman during a press conference, on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 in Sepang, Malaysia. (photo credit: AP Photo/Wong Maye-E)
Quote:
A former security chief for El Al said that the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 points directly to Iran.

Isaac Yeffet, who served as head of global security for Israel’s national carrier in the 1980s and now works as an aviation security consultant in New Jersey, said investigators were correct in homing in on the two fake-passport carrying Iranian passengers on the doomed flight, and they have wasted valuable time by exploring other leads.

“What happened to this aircraft, nobody knows. My guess is based upon the stolen passports, and I believe Iran was involved,” he said. “They hijacked the aircraft and they landed it in a place that nobody can see or find it.”
It was Christopher Bollyn who first made public of the discovery of a twin MH370 sitting in a Tel Aviv airport hanger. His article went viral and probably prevented a false flag because why exactly would the Israelis have a twin of the MH370?

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Did MH 370 crash as hijackers planned a 9/11-type attack on India?
https://www.indiatoday.in/world/stor...118-2014-03-16

Quote:
There could have been a 9/11 type attack on an Indian city with Flight MH 370, the Malaysian Airlines plane missing since March 8, former US deputy secretary of state Strobe Talbott claimed on Twitter on Saturday.

This is Talbott's tweet: "Malaysian plane mystery: Direction, fuel load & range now lead some to suspect hijackers planned a 9/11-type attack on an Indian city."
I have no idea if the twin Flight MH 370 in Israel could reach India. But it seems modern passenger jets can travel 7,000 miles and the distance between Israel and India is some 3,500 miles. But then they would obviously have needed to evade radar.

This whole India 9/11 attack story started from a tweet by Strobe Talbott. It could have been a distraction story after Christopher Bollyn exposed the existence of a twin MH370 in an airport hangar in Tel Aviv.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Thread