VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 28th, 2020 #41
Tom Atherton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
Very good tome to buy now, Tom. Buy at Bitmart.
Bitcoin seems to be stealing most of the thunder with the national election fraud.

But Apollo's day will come. Buy soon and buy a lot. It's two seconds fast. Join Apollo Community channel on telegram. You can also join Apollo Forging Pool.com for lifetime passive income.
Well, I managed to snag up 1 million Apollo coins. I hope this will turn me into a millionaire.

Bitcoin is skyrocketing as I type this. I wonder if I should dump half my savings into it. Would be nice to retire early in Eastern Europe or somewhere. Where are you these days, Chain, if you don't mind me asking?

Old February 8th, 2021 #42
Chain

Haven't been to VNNF or this thread for a while, Tom, so missed your post till now. Congrats on your million Apollo!

Elon Musk bought $1.5 billion in BTC over a recent period. This after Michael Saylor, an MIT grad from Nebraska bought an about equal amount.

Saylor was an early investor in Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon. Here is Saylor in a vid. Vidmaker has long excerpt of Saylor. Just watch.

...Was interrupted by something. Will return later today with the vid.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/bi...uys-15-billion

Old February 12th, 2021 #43
Chain

About 4:30 am Friday.

Apollo on major bull run. Set to be top percentage gainer of all cryptos in world for second day running.

That will garner a lot of attention and drive more new buyers into the Apollo spectrum.

You can still, as I type, get approx. 48,000 Apollo for $100 but that is changing every ten minutes or so.

Hustle over to Bitmart and buy.

Old February 12th, 2021 #44
Chain

Apollo moments ago broke through a sell wall of I believe 10,000,000.

Price now is just over 0.0000000500 which gives you in rough neighborhood of 30,000 Apollo for $120 USD.

A week ago you could have bought one million Apollo-- as member Tom Atherton proudly says he did-- for around $1,150 to $1,250.

Little bit beside myself. I have explained
who James is and how I personally was so pig-headed to miss out on a $385 million Bitcoin wallet from early Jan. 2009 in Tallinn.

To the great majority of you, now my story and loss is yours. I'm sorry. You now have a tale for your grandkids.

Here is the vid with Michael Saylor.

The vidmaker lifted the Saylor vid. Just be patient and watch:

Old February 19th, 2021 #45
Chain

Very tired from work, but wanted to post a few thoughts this Friday night.

Bitcoin hit just under or over $52,000 last night. Saw a headline Michael Saylor bought another billion or billion and a half since my last post.

I have never met T. Winnicki. We have talked on Skype some few times. T. is, if I may say, a bit aloof and headstrong, even by our WN standards. In any case, in fall/winter 2008 while in Tallinn I hooked him up with a coder who desperately needed money.

A coder is now the 4th or 5th richest human on the planet. He will be #1.

Jimmy Marr I have met and like him a lot.
It floors me Jimmy is so benign about his part in the history. We are a year's difference in age, I think it is. I am older. We do were both paratroopers when 17.

Apollo has doubled. I urged my friend in 2008 to use Java instead of C++. He logically laid out his reasons.

Well, I have all but begged you guys to buy.
Apollo has doubled. Don't hate yourselves so much. You deserve to live well and influence people.

I recall around Dec. 2018/Jan. 2019. Bitcoin hit low of $3,300. Remnant posted somewhere,vU think on VNNF, he was looking for $1,500
to make his move.

I apologize for having completely failed to move most of you to action. For what it's worth, I will keep trying.

For those who wonder, I was told in 2008/9 and in several years thereafter it will most likely eventually hit between one and two million dollars each.

PostScript: That's an incredibly historic piece of coding you own, Mr. Winnicki. I'd hold onto it I were you, but if you want to sell it or even parts of it, please contact me at via PM.

Last edited by Chain; February 19th, 2021 at 07:33 PM.

Old February 19th, 2021 #46
Chain

The young dynamic president of United Allied States treaty-regimes, President Stephen McCullah, takes off for Zambia, Feb. 16th, 2021.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SMcCullah...820178433?s=19

Landing in Zambia:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SMcCullah...820178433?s=19

Last edited by Chain; February 19th, 2021 at 08:03 PM.

Old February 19th, 2021 #47
Chain

Anytime you want Bitcoin's 24 hr a day price, type "Bitcoin price now" into google.

More current history, guys. It just hit
$56,368.70 !

Last edited by Chain; February 19th, 2021 at 09:25 PM.

Old February 20th, 2021 #48
Chain

Max Keiser says rapid rise Bitcoin price means USA entering Weimar/Zimbabwe level hyperinflationary event.

Bitcoin now worth more than a trillion dollars (a thousand billions).

https://www.infowars.com/posts/max-k...r-devaluation/

Old February 20th, 2021 #49
Chain

jewsign

$57,317.10

Old February 22nd, 2021 #50
Tom Atherton

Good to see you back, Chain.

Might I ask, what makes you so sure about Apollo? I notice it doesn’t seem to get much, if any attention or mentions; at least not on 4chan or Reddit anyway.

Any other coins that you’re bullish on? What’re your thoughts on Chainlink? The flavor of the day seems to be Rubic, PRQ, GRT, Dogecoin etc. I’m hoping to retire with these coins and get out soon. Destination: maybe Eastern Europe. Btw, how was Estonia? Was it good for dating beautiful, feminine white women?

Tracking this thread more closely as bitcoin continues to increase in record-breaking value. Hopefully WNs can help each other make some shekels.

Old February 24th, 2021 #51
Chain

In my opinion, I've sufficient insider knowledge.

From Aug. 2008 till Jan. 2009 ... part was my learning (or being explained by SN) the rudimentary
differences between C++ and Java.

I urged Java at the time but the die was long cast. At least from earlier in the summer of 2008.

In the past two years I have considered the lines of code necessary to make Java function smoothly (versus C++). The latter is more ironclad security, until Apollo adds Quantum.

There is 1,000 times as much Apollo as Bitcoin; 21,000,000 vs. slightly over 21,000,000,000.

If you want an eye opener, search NXT WK on bitcointalk.org. Read about the coder,vsee his quotes etc. Look at the chronology.

I also had major and lengthy convos with him about Africa and the coming crypto in the fall and winter of 2008.

I like Lend (renamed AAVE). They have two billion in flash loans. I like flash loans-- the concept.

Chainlink good too and was watching Headera when first work begun. Liked Nash and Skycoin at one time. Monero. Komodo Israeli Stay away.

Apollo now around $200++ for probably less than 80,000-- more like 70,000. Nothing to be done. That's the way of the world. Someday readers will look back wistfully at this price.

The Bitcoin pizza? Now worth a bit over half a billion dollars.

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/can...s-stop-bitcoin

Old March 7th, 2021 #52
Chain

New coin MGT-- Megatech (energy related, probably algae, perhaps even also Brilliant Power) coming on Apollo Blockchain.

You can pre-buy it for a penny.

VNNers now amongst the very first:
megatechmgt.com/#/presaleandcde?refid=9OChT

==========

Here about center page you can type in about of Apollo you hold and see it's floating value in USD 24/7:

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/ApolloCurrency-APL

Last edited by Chain; March 9th, 2021 at 07:19 PM.

Old March 9th, 2021 #53
Chain

InI will post again tonight, including a 2009 Bitcoin story, but for, now-- if you haven't thoroughly clicked through my last post link, MegaTech Management are the real and/or ostensible owners of Apollo itself and they are Boers.

Of all people, this should clue you. You can still buy about 500,000 Apollo for a paltry $1,250 or $1,300, thereby holding 1/42,000th of all of it on the planet-- a huge amount.

Yeah it takes a few days of attentive study if you don't have a crypto friend.

As I've said, whenever I think of mid January 2009 when I touted it in only two Deprograms, I feel pretty miserable and greedy. Now is your and my second historic chance together, and this very well could be even bigger.
Same principal. Spelled with "al" not "le." OK?

Old March 10th, 2021 #54
Tom Atherton

Hey Chain, I forgot to ask you: do you store your coins on a hardware wallet or just leave them on the bitmart exchange? Leaving them on an exchange seems too risky to me. Would you recommend any alternatives?

Also, when do you expect APL to reach $1? Thanks.

Old March 11th, 2021 #55
Chain

By
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Atherton View Post
Hey Chain, I forgot to ask you: do you store your coins on a hardware wallet or just leave them on the bitmart exchange? Leaving them on an exchange seems too risky to me. Would you recommend any alternatives?

Also, when do you expect APL to reach $1? Thanks.
No, you should never leave them on an exchange.
You have you 1,000,000 there? But why didn't you simply get an Apollo wallet.

Here is a tweet by Marti Malmi. He was a 20 yr old kid when I left Estonia around May or early June 2009 to to apply for political asylum. Would have to look up date and not launching that search now.
I remember watching Obama's Cairo speech in a refugee lounge room with about 40 duskies, and I'd been there 3 or 4 days or a week at most then. That would date it.

So anyway, way back then I Skype-vouced with JB telling him of my leaving soon on the 7 story ferry crossing the Baltic from Tallinn to Helsinki.

So he puts me in touch with "Sirius",;a Skype handle name of some guy in Finland, a Rightist. JB very much emphasizes I should just refer to himself (JB) as "our friend" or "our mutual friend", some such. I promise JB I will.

To best of my memory I typed once or twice to Sirius before leaving Tallinn. I absolutely know I typed extensively with him from two public libraries, both of which I can find and ID on google maps.

He was very taken by Terrible Tommy Metzger who was of course broadcasting live on podblanc whenever he wanted in those days.

The fist time we talked, I insisted he tell his name which he did. I used mnemonic trick east coast "Marty" (except spelled with an "i") like where I went to school in Thompson Academy in Boston...Marty being common on east coast and "Malmi" almost like Malmo Sweden from whence I once almost direct-shipped a new Saab to USA.

Marti sounded pretty scared all in all and I was a bit surprised JB had referred him.

Long and short, young Marti-- still very young to this day-- is historically known, kind of along with the late Hal Finney-- as Satoshi's first coder-helper, though I think Marti likely had very rudimentary C++ skills at time and was more a long distance friend and sounding board to him as I had been since Aug. 2008.

Long and short, he became world famous as guy who bought a condo in Finland with Bitcoin. My Sony Vaio tower at time would have mined way better than his laptop.

The 55,000 Bitcoin's would be worth very approx. $3.7 BILLION today.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210307-113827.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	11226   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210307-113458.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	11227   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210308-171043.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	11228   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210228-193706.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	11229  

Old March 11th, 2021 #56
Oscar Yeager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
By

No, you should never leave them on an exchange.
You have you 1,000,000 there? But why didn't you simply get an Apollo wallet.

Here is a tweet by Marti Malmi. He was a 20 yr old kid when I left Estonia around May or early June 2009 to to apply for political asylum. Would have to look up date and not launching that search now.
I remember watching Obama's Cairo speech in a refugee lounge room with about 40 duskies, and I'd been there 3 or 4 days or a week at most then. That would date it.

So anyway, way back then I Skype-vouced with JB telling him of my leaving soon on the 7 story ferry crossing the Baltic from Tallinn to Helsinki.

So he puts me in touch with "Sirius",;a Skype handle name of some guy in Finland, a Rightist. JB very much emphasizes I should just refer to himself (JB) as "our friend" or "our mutual friend", some such. I promise JB I will.

To best of my memory I typed once or twice to Sirius before leaving Tallinn. I absolutely know I typed extensively with him from two public libraries, both of which I can find and ID on google maps.

He was very taken by Terrible Tommy Metzger who was of course broadcasting live on podblanc whenever he wanted in those days.

The fist time we talked, I insisted he tell his name which he did. I used mnemonic trick east coast "Marty" (except spelled with an "i") like where I went to school in Thompson Academy in Boston...Marty being common on east coast and "Malmi" almost like Malmo Sweden from whence I once almost direct-shipped a new Saab to USA.

Marti sounded pretty scared all in all and I was a bit surprised JB had referred him.

Long and short, young Marti-- still very young to this day-- is historically known, kind of along with the late Hal Finney-- as Satoshi's first coder-helper, though I think Marti likely had very rudimentary C++ skills at time and was more a long distance friend and sounding board to him as I had been since Aug. 2008.

Long and short, he became world famous as guy who bought a condo in Finland with Bitcoin. My Sony Vaio tower at time would have mined way better than his laptop.

The 55,000 Bitcoin's would be worth very approx. $3.7 BILLION today.
Craig Cobb! We could really use something like Podblanc in these uncertain times regarding free speech now more than ever.

Also, do you know of many places where Klassen's books could be physically obtained nowadays? In PDF form they are up on the Creativity websites, but the physical books have become harder to find since being taken off of Amazon.

Old March 12th, 2021 #57
Chain

Maybe branch church in Australia.

Books harder to get but consciousness rising due to Deep State overplaying.

Old March 13th, 2021 #58
Chain

Bitcoin broke $60,000 for first time today. Still trading above.

Old March 13th, 2021 #59
Tom Atherton

@Chain, forgive me if you mentioned it before, but where do I get the APL wallet? Is it safe?

Also, predictions for when APL hits 1$?

Old March 13th, 2021 #60
Chain

What exchange are your million Apollo on, Tom?

Thread