VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 2nd, 2021 #1
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Default Reminder: there are no women in the Israeli civilian government, let alone their military leadership

Yet they absolutely relentlessly push this women in power shit in the white Goyim nations, the Jews seem to create zealotry for their ideas that simply defies understanding, this is one feature I've never been able to fully grasp.

The science of creating fanatics. This feminism religion is absolutely a religion like Christianity, Islam, or even Judaism itself. Or Worship of blacks, or global warming, or COVIDianity, or holocaustianity.

This is of extreme importance because in reality, this is the primary mechanism by which the Jews have conquered the world. It's NOT the logic of their arguments. It's NOT their reasonableness. It's their unreasonableness.

I mean I DO understand it to some degree, people worship the life force, and fear the death curse. I DO believe it is in fact black magic, kabbalistic sorcery.

Old March 2nd, 2021 #2
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

by fanaticism I mean the emotional intensity with which they believe in something.

It is the joy and ecstasy of having a powerful will and goal. Ultimately it is the feeling of energy to animate your body towards the will and intent of the Jewish sorcerers.

by summoning then controlling huge quantities of life force, such as let's say, in a baby , or sperm, or such things they are able to carry out their will and have armies of people doing it for them.

You witness this fantacism and emotional intensity of freaks in antifa or BLM or the thousand other cults the Jews create, but when you see it just suddenly manifest in people around you,out of the blue with absolute zero indoctrination you know there is more to it than meets the eye. These people's minds are being taken over by something, a force, a will.

What is depicted in this scene, is real. The guy who made this movie, was obviously really into this stuff, knew what he was talking about.

Old March 2nd, 2021 #3
Ray Allan

Is SmithAlex back?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread