VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #1921
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default Another flying shitbox & 2 air niggers go 'KERSPLATT!'

2 Dead After Air Force Trainer Jet Crashes in Alabama

Quote:
MONTGOMERY, Ala. - Two Air Force pilots were killed Friday when a trainer jet crashed near an Alabama airport, the military branch confirmed.

The crash involved a T-38 trainer aircraft assigned to the 14th Flying Training Wing at Columbus Air Force Base in Mississippi. Officials from the 14th Flying Training Wing confirmed in a news release that both pilots aboard the aircraft were killed. The pilots were flying a training mission.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...s-alabama.html

ZOG loses more GNs and equipment in accidents than in actual combat.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 1 Week Ago #1922
steven clark

steven clark
Default #1 Green Nigger Thread

'Volunteers for Covid?' Sort of like after WWII, and GIs did maneuvers after atomic blasts, marching right through ground zero, under orders.

And you know, thirty years after that, we were told there were 'no ill effects' from that.

Like the contingency plans at the Calloway County nuclear reactor in central Missouri. if a meltdown began, Guardsmen would be ordered to stay three miles around the plant to secure it.

I told this to a nuclear scientist and he was really shocked. "They need to stay no closer than eleven miles to not risk contamination," he said.

Old 1 Week Ago #1923
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
'Volunteers for Covid?' Sort of like after WWII, and GIs did maneuvers after atomic blasts, marching right through ground zero, under orders.

And you know, thirty years after that, we were told there were 'no ill effects' from that.

Like the contingency plans at the Calloway County nuclear reactor in central Missouri. if a meltdown began, Guardsmen would be ordered to stay three miles around the plant to secure it.

I told this to a nuclear scientist and he was really shocked. "They need to stay no closer than eleven miles to not risk contamination," he said.
I envision something like what happened to the guys sent into the radioactive soup at Chernobyl.

Old 1 Week Ago #1924
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default This is proof it's all starting to break down: loyalty tests

Navy Will Make All Sailors Reaffirm Oath to the Constitution in Extremism Stand-Down

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...tand-down.html

Not very many Whites in this picture:

Old 4 Days Ago #1925
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default Ex-GN burns his costume

Okay, fine. What this dude needs to do now is start digging deeper and educating himself about the real reason he feels betrayed and stabbed in the back. That he was a hired killer for international jewry and that he defended Israel's freedom, not ours. He could start by looking at VNNF and viewing this thread. You think he will?

Old 4 Days Ago #1926
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Veteran burns uniform

Okay, fine. What this dude needs to do now is start digging deeper and educating himself about the real reason he feels betrayed and stabbed in the back. That he was a hired killer for international jewry and that he defended Israel's freedom, not ours. He could start by looking at VNNF and viewing this thread. You think he will?
I could only stomach half of that bullshit. Tard green nigger started claiming he was "fighting for our free-dumbs." Asshat deserves what he got. I bet the woman who trespassed on his land was some nigger or spic. He probably says "we all bleed red."

Old 3 Days Ago #1927
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I could only stomach half of that bullshit. Tard green nigger started claiming he was "fighting for our free-dumbs." Asshat deserves what he got. I bet the woman who trespassed on his land was some nigger or spic. He probably says "we all bleed red."
It was also difficult for me to listen to. The fact he's wearing that backwards flag and other green nigger symbols on his jacket is a giveaway that he is mentally still stuck in Rambo mode and has no other identity. He probably has that same shit plastered all over his car and his mother has a "Proud Army Mom" bumper sticker on hers. The green nigger-fellating YouTube comments section for this video are even more nauseating. I realize not many of these punks have the intellect to grasp what the jew pimps them out for, and that most of them are unredeemable. I just thought I'd put the video out there, anyway.

Old 1 Day Ago #1928
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default You should be sterilized so you don't produce more idiots, mom

Real proud to have their kids serve the jews and possibly come home in a body bag? If parents are this retarded, then this is what they deserve.

Last edited by Ray Allan; 1 Day Ago at 06:14 PM.

Old 4 Hours Ago #1929
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default Operation Martyr Soleimani

Tags
#1, military

Thread