Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 1st, 2021 #81
Paul Anthony
Banned

Come now 'Lord Trent,' your not giving your backside to the thespians now are you?

Old February 1st, 2021 #82
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

I am sure many of those who try to denigrate British racial exceptionalism and/or deny the British race's unique desirability or utility think they come across as so enlightened and smart. They do not. They come across as utterly sad and pathetic! I have never heard a compelling argument from any of these forms of pond life. THERE IS NO POINT TRYING TO DISCREDIT BRITISH RACIAL EXCEPTIONALISM THROUGH LOGICAL ARGUMENT. YOU WILL LOSE.

It is very interesting that EVERY civilisation that has been controlled by those who disregarded the then-prevalent British racial demography (e.g. United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) is now much worse off in a multitude of areas!

Old February 2nd, 2021 #83
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

IMPROVED VERSION OF PREVIOUSLY POSTED MATERIAL

When people ask about my reasoning behind advocating British racial preservation, I put forward the following:

1) The British have utility to the creation of a society that has maximum protection against belligerent, threatening and subversive activities and influences, meaning it has tremendous utility for achieving societal / civilisational invulnerability
(As a general rule, having uniform racial distinctiveness and total racial homogeneity in a society’s population makes it easier to detect outside elements, and thwart enemies - YOU CANNOT INFILTRATE A GENERALLY AWARE GROUP IF YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF HIGHLY RESEMBLING ITS MEMBERS)
(Britons are concentrated on several islands, and island-based civilisations, in general, are more difficult for enemy forces / elements to reach, assault and/or conquer, as history has demonstrated on numerous occasions - force multiplier)
(Specific racial homogeneity is ESSENTIAL for very highly effective societal and civilisational protection, and anyone who says otherwise is an ignoramus and/or a liar)
(The British geographical prevalence and protection levels greatly exceed those of the Scandinavians, and Scandinavia borders Russia too, which is seriously threatening)
2) The British have utility to the continuity of high-level general physical attractiveness, a very fun and irreplaceable quality, as well as a crucial defensive component that is protected primarily through preservation of people of specific European racial types, which are British (with the English variant and its features bestowing beauty at the greatest potency), Scandinavian and British-Scandinavian mixture
3) The British have utility to saving people from being born racially non-optimal or non-British, saving them from all the associated detrimental and disadvantaging effects (e.g. racial separatism ineligibility, lack of transplant compatibility, aesthetic inferiority of minor / non-minor severity) (denying people the aforementioned qualities for no valid reason, with sufficient awareness of how destructive and dooming the racial deprivation is, is evil and sick)
4) For at least the majority of people (myself included), British words and names are far easier to spell and pronounce, unlike the words and names of the British race’s only major desirability rival, the Scandinavian camp, so there is no higher level of frustration or time consumption here
5) It is very reasonable to speculate that the British race and its biological material have at least a strong prevalence / numerical advantage over the Scandinavian one, so this makes British racial preservation efforts more feasible, and it makes focus on the British race more practical
6) The United Kingdom is a civilisation equipped with nuclear weapons, so it is in the interests of morally upstanding people everywhere that the British racial demographic is not replaced with demographics that will massively enable the installation of a regime (e.g. an Islamic regime) that will use the nuclear weapons for nefarious purposes

This is where the logical reasons and the reasons not related to my personal feelings end, so I do not use the following reasons in arguments...

7) I like looking at the race's superiority and distinctiveness, and looking at the females is especially enjoyable, what with the nicely structured facial features and very endearing faces of innocence a significant amount of the females have (the English variant provides the enjoyment at the greatest potency)
8) I have significant emotional attachment to the race (this emotional attachment was earned, not automatically given)
9) The race is a significant source of nostalgic pleasure for me
10) With all the conditions of life the racial type’s biological material has bestowed upon me (e.g. very desirable current aesthetic state, capacity for aesthetic excellence, providing females who are fun to look at, giving a nostalgia source), I would be a monstrous ingrate if I were not to support and dote on the race
11) All racial biology that is not Northern / Northwestern European disgusts me severely (this is nothing personal, it is just my natural reaction to it, just like how my natural reaction is to male-on-male sexual interaction)

Superiority, nostalgia and defensive utility make for a delicious cocktail. In the modern era, the British / English are VERY criminally underrated in the desirability department, with the racial types being horrendously deprived of the positive recognition they deserve.

Old February 16th, 2021 #84
John Trent
Banned

I am sure many of those who attack the aspects of British racial exceptionalism think they are so intelligent and knowledgeable, thinking they are demonstrating great mental prowess, but they are not. They come across as utterly pathetic, conditioned morons. Tools! They severely debase themselves. What is the point?! The attacks can only end in failure. The opponents are only harming their credibility.

The number of opponents of British racial exceptionalism I have defeated in arguments is unknown, but it is high. I love destroying those dirty rats.

Last edited by John Trent; February 16th, 2021 at 06:06 AM.

Old February 16th, 2021 #85
Paul Anthony
Banned

Oh God Bless you 'Brother John!' I was so worried you would never return!!?

Old February 16th, 2021 #86
Paul Morris
Banned

Oooooh John, I’ve missed you (wipes tear from eye). It’s a bit like being told your close family member is dead, only to be told he/she wasn’t dead after all!!

Old February 17th, 2021 #87
John Trent
Banned

(In a mockingly low-pitched voice mimicking that of a stereotypically dim person) Hur hur, why doo youh advocate Bri'ish rashul presuhvashun if youh arr noht fully Bri'ish?!

(Normal voice) I am sick of hearing this very stupid and pathetic argument.

My partially foreign biology is of no logical relevance, and it does nothing to refute the moral, logical and practical merits of British racial preservation and separation, and there are many of those! Does my lack of fully British composition somehow make the British / English racial types less important and/or less desirable?! The correct answer is 'NO'! I do not allow my racial composition to control how or what I think! I am primarily concerned with what is best for the species. British racial composition (English especially) is best for extremely nearly all the current segments of the species.

Only those with low cognitive quality think this is an intelligent tactic to use. They are massively mentally beneath me.

Last edited by John Trent; February 17th, 2021 at 06:51 AM.

Old February 18th, 2021 #88
John Trent
Banned

It seems that many people seem to have difficulty recognising the racial characteristics of people of the British race (or 'Anglos' or 'WASPs' as some people like to crudely and incorrectly refer to them as). For those who are still struggling with the recognition, details have been provided below.

Skin tone - Britons have the standard very light European complexion.
Mouth - The most distinctive feature. Thinness of the lips is a very widespread feature, and their lips tend to sharply narrow out at the sides of the mouth, with the middle part of the upper lip raised upwards somewhat, and the sides of the mouth pointing downwards to a notable extent (this is most prevalent among the English), giving a kind of arch-like appearance.
Facial structure - A very highly prevalent feature of general Briton facial structure is the distinctive roundness, with the English having a highly significant general thinness to their faces. Dimple features are prevalent among the female population, which adds to general desirability.
Eyes - A large proportion of Britons, the English ones in particular, have eyes that are noticeably closer to each other, though not to the point where it negatively impacts them aesthetically, and this is a characteristic seemingly common among Northwestern Europeans in general. Britons also tend to have a round fullness to their eyes, which is why a great deal of British females have pretty eyes, and this is an integral part of the delightful innocent look that a significant number of the British females have.

Old February 24th, 2021 #89
John Trent
Banned

It would be wonderful for all the relevant people to never again have to live in fear of the spread of non-British racial material! This is one of the criteria for the closest scenario to paradise. The material has caused gigantic amounts of vulnerability and damage (see what it did to the Americans, the Canadians, the Australians and many others in other camps). The racially aware people who have carried out sufficient research and observation know I am not lying!

==========================

Fun fact: Were it not for this site's rules insisting that mundane real-world names be chosen for user identities, I would have probably have been called The Author

Old February 24th, 2021 #90
Tony Boone

Definitely fish and chips.

Old February 24th, 2021 #91
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post

==========================

Fun fact: Were it not for this site's rules insisting that mundane real-world names be chosen for user identities, I would have probably have been called The Author
The "Author" of what 'Brother John?' 'Aspects of absolute gibberish, and perpetual unpragmatic scribings??'

Old February 24th, 2021 #92
Paul Anthony
Banned

Do you like "Shakespeare" 'Lord Trent?'

Lort Trent:
Come, come, you Gash, i’faith you are too smelly.

Lady MacFlaunders:
If I be Gashish, best beware my stink.

Lord Trend:
My remedy is then to suck it out.

Lady MacFlaunders:
Ay, if the fool could find it where it lies.

Lord Trent:
Who knows not where a Gash does wear his stink? In her tail.

Lady MacFlaunders:
In his tongue.

Lord Trent:
Whose tongue?

Lady MacFlaunders:
Yours, if you talk of tales, and so farewell.

Lord Trent:
What, with my tongue in your tail?

Old March 6th, 2021 #93
John Trent
Banned

Fulfilment of all the following criteria should be essential for being eligible to be the official main representative of the British racial demographic, or any specific variation of it:

- Fully British / <relevant variant> racial composition (this should go without saying)
- A high intelligence level
- At least a heavy level of devotion to the British racial group in question
- A high level of awareness of the distinctive racial features of the British racial group in question
- Very high awareness of all the relevant threats and vulnerabilities (e.g. leftist, globalist, Zionist, Islamic, miscegenation, non-British racial material effects, weak / passive culture)
- A high level of militant-mindedness
- No qualities of mental slavery
- No weak, masochistic and/or submissive mental processing
- An aesthetic quality level of at least 9 out of 10 (it is utterly absurd to take the stance that someone can represent one of the most generally aesthetically desirable racial types if they are not a walking exhibition of its exceptional desirability)
- At least a significant level of knowledge of British history, especially knowledge of the military conflicts and the other periods of attack from foreign civilisations / entities
- No history of hostile activity towards the race
- No decadent / unsophisticated qualities (see this list https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=561196)

I hope I have not missed any important criteria.

Last edited by John Trent; March 13th, 2021 at 03:41 AM.

Old March 6th, 2021 #94
John Trent
Banned

This should go without saying. BRITONS SHOULD NOT KILL EACH OTHER. Far too many Britons have been killed by other Britons already, what with all the avoidable Briton deaths that have occurred (through murder, decadence, suicide, etc), and going back even further, during the three English Civil Wars (the first war, the one with the Cavalier and Roundhead nonsense, was the deadliest), the Wars of the Roses (mass fighting and killing over petty aspects relating to a crude system of determination of rule), and the conflicts between England and Scotland. No more! Moral arguments aside, the demographic(s) cannot take the losses anymore!

Old March 6th, 2021 #95
bradfromjoeford

I will say now, with hand on heart, this "John Trent" is the real deal! If only you all knew who he actually is!?! He is the quintessential English man. NAY, he is and has, all the attributes of a true Brit. And just in case any of you lot out there don't know, well he's been on the telly too! So there....

Old March 10th, 2021 #96
John Trent
Banned

Many people today would curse and demonise me for my support for British / English racial preservation and exceptionalism (and probably for supporting other ideas too), but I know that I will eventually be vindicated. Logic, facts, examinations and evidence overwhelmingly support my assertions, worldview, rhetoric, and so on. History will be my final judge.

Old March 11th, 2021 #97
bradfromjoeford

John, I must admit, with absolutely no offence intended, but I would like to stomp on your head, whilst holding a most British thing in my left hand, while at the same time Heiling Hitler. The thing I would hold would be a British pork sausage. They taste so good don't you know little Johnny Poo?

Old March 12th, 2021 #98
Paul Anthony
Banned

Hey 'brother John' what do you think about 'nigger markel' and little 'orange fuck pants' (who's probably the gardners son)?

More nonsense from the freemason gallery!!

Last edited by Paul Anthony; March 12th, 2021 at 05:38 AM.

Old March 12th, 2021 #99
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
This should go without saying. BRITONS SHOULD NOT KILL EACH OTHER.

Old March 15th, 2021 #100
John Trent
Banned

My lack of fully British racial composition (I am only mostly British) causes terrible feelings of incompleteness. I do not know how the sufficiently aware partially British people with higher standards stand it!

I have heard unofficial claims that Chinese soldiers are being or have been genetically modified to enhance their combat and survival capabilities. I hope such technologies have or will soon have racial applications.

Last edited by John Trent; March 15th, 2021 at 06:37 AM.

Thread