VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 28th, 2020 #301
James Fette

Whitney Webb on Twitter:

"Your reminder that Leslie Wexner financed the mass rape and trafficking of thousands of American children for over a decade and, right now, he is sitting in a 26k square foot mansion in New Albany, Ohio thinking that he is above the law."

Old May 3rd, 2020 #302
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Report: Harvard Gave Jeffrey Epstein His Own Office on Campus

Tom Ciccotta 2 May 2020

A new report published this week details the extensive ties between Harvard University and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who mysteriously died in a Manhattan prison last fall. Harvard reportedly gave Epstein his own office on campus in exchange for almost $10 million in donations he gifted to the university between 1998 and 2007.

According to a report by the Boston Globe, Harvard University gave Jeffrey Epstein an office on campus that he continued to visit after he was convicted of underage sex crimes in 2008. In fact, Epstein reportedly visited the campus more than 40 times after been released from jail in 2010. The office was reportedly equipped with Epstein’s personal keepsakes and a dedicated Harvard phone line.

Breitbart News reported in September 2019 that Harvard University President Lawrence Bacow said that the Ivy League institution feels “regret” accepting nearly $10 million in gifts from Jeffrey Epstein. The university blocked Epstein from donating in 2008 when Epstein was convicted on child sex charges.

However, individual professors at Harvard continued to solicit private donations from Epstein after 2008. Martin Nowak, Director of Harvard’s Program for Evolutionary Dynamics, used a $6.5 million donation from Epstein in 2003 to establish the program. Nowak reportedly rewarded Epstein with private office space on campus for his donation.
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...ice-on-campus/

Old May 6th, 2020 #303
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Petition to remove alleged Jeffrey Epstein enabler Eileen Guggenheim gains steam

By Sara Nathan
April 29, 2020

One of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged sex slaves has joined the fight to remove Eileen Guggenheim from the New York Academy of Art board after she allegedly enabled the billionaire pedophile.
(...)
Farmer also alleged that Guggenheim insisted that she accompany her on a bizarre trip to Epstein’s so-called Zorro Ranch in New Mexico in 1995, where she and other students were made to play games with his stash of sex toys. She said both Epstein and his associate Ghislaine Maxwell went on to abuse her.

Sommers appeals to the academy’s president, David Katz, in the petition, which orders, “Eileen Guggenheim must be removed for harm she caused to Maria Farmer by Jeffrey Epstein!” It claims that “Farmer has suffered tremendously … She alleges she was sexually attacked by Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell … Are you aware her life was threatened at the same time? … Further, do you know that Maria now suffers from brain cancer? … She is convinced it began that day as she fought for her life.”
https://pagesix.com/2020/04/29/petit...447.1588805719

Quote:
The Guggenheim family (/ˈɡʊɡənhaɪm/ GUUG-ən-hyme) is an American family known for making their fortune in the mining industry, in the early 20th century, especially in the United States and South America.
(...)
Meyer Guggenheim, a Swiss citizen of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry, arrived in the United States in 1847
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guggenheim_family

Old May 7th, 2020 #304
James Fette

Appealed to (((David Katz))) to (do the right thing.)

I know which side this kike will take ...

Old May 7th, 2020 #305
Gladiatrix

Default American Academic on Iranian TV: We Can Assume That Germany Banned Hizbullah Because Its Intelligence Chief Is Being Blackmailed by the Mossad for Having Had Sex with Children

"In a May 4, 2020 interview with Iran's English-language channel, Press TV, Muslim-American academic and conspiracy theorist Dr. Kevin Barret said that Germany designated Hizbullah a terrorist organization because Germany is still under "Israeli occupation." He said that the Mossad has entrapped U.S. President Donald Trump and other senior American officials by filming them having sex with children, and that it can be assumed that this is also the case with German Intelligence chief Bruno Kahl and other top leaders in Germany.

Dr. Barret said that the "corrupt billionaire elites" ruling the Gulf countries denounce Hizbullah because they are "also probably being blackmailed by Israelis along the line of Jeffrey Epstein." In addition, he said that these Arab leaders steal the money and resources of their countries and hand them over to "their Zionist banker-masters who rule the West."

https://www.memri.org/tv/iran-americ...tein-blackmail

Old May 7th, 2020 #306
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Fette View Post
Appealed to (((David Katz))) to (do the right thing.)

I know which side this kike will take ...
Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read that article.

And Gladiatrix, thank you for yet another valuable post.

Old May 8th, 2020 #307
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down kikes and kike-alikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's Epstein with President Emeritus of Harvard University Larry Summers on his right and Bill Gates on his left, picture taken at Epstein's NYC mansion ...

Both had been seen numerous times with the jewish pedophile, which included visits to his home in Manhattan where he was known to have kept young female sex slaves ...what more evidence do we need for their complicity in his sordid lifestyle?

Old May 8th, 2020 #308
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Here's Epstein with President Emeritus of Harvard University Larry Summers on his right and Bill Gates on his left, picture taken at Epstein's NYC mansion ...

Both had been seen numerous times with the jewish pedophile, which included visits to his home in Manhattan where he was known to have kept young female sex slaves ...what more evidence do we need for their complicity in his sordid lifestyle?
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Gaytes has pechant for young boys.

Old May 8th, 2020 #309
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Gates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Gaytes has pechant for young boys.
Billdo is as corrupt as the rest of the billionaire class.

Old May 8th, 2020 #310
Stewart Meadows

Billdo Gaytes.

Thanks for your good posts, guys.

Old May 10th, 2020 #311
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article from 2019 about the jewish billionaire Tom Pritzker and his ties to Epstein:

Quote:
The Spin: Jeffrey Epstein court records mention Tom Pritzker, cousin to Gov. J.B. Pritzker, Penny Pritzker

By LISA DONOVAN
CHICAGO TRIBUNE | AUG 12, 2019

On the same day Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker signed sweeping anti-harassment legislation, another Pritzker was among the wealthy business and world leaders mentioned in newly unsealed court records tied to alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein in New York. That was Friday. Today, a spokeswoman for the governor said he wasn’t aware his cousin Tom Pritzker knew Epstein.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/polit...pri-story.html

Quote:
Thomas Pritzker (born June 6, 1950) is an American billionaire heir, businessman and philanthropist. A member of the Pritzker family, he is the chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Pritzker Organization (TPO), which manages the various Pritzker family business assets, and the executive chairman of the Hyatt Hotels Corporation.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Pritzker

Quote:
Pritzker was born in Chicago, Illinois to a Jewish family that arrived in Chicago from a Jewish shtetl near Kyiv, Ukraine in 1881,[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Pritzker

In my thread about how jews promote sex-change operations for children, I spotlighted another member of the extremely rich and influential Pritzker family, James, who became "transgender", changed his name to Jennifer and started financing harmful pro-"LGBT" lobby groups.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Pritzker

James/Jennifer Pritzker. "Trust me, goyim."

Old May 13th, 2020 #312
Stewart Meadows

Here’s a new article about Epstein and his fellow jew pervert and child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell:

Quote:
Jeffrey Epstein flew two girls from UK to US to be abused, accuser says

By Priscilla DeGregory
May 7, 2020

One of Jeffrey Epstein’s accusers claims that he and his alleged madame Ghislaine Maxwell flew two girls from the UK to the US to be abused, according to a report.

Epstein accuser Maria Farmer’s claims are the first to surface against the multi-millionaire that suggest he and his co-conspirators went after girls in the UK, according to a report by the Mirror.

Farmer says the dead pedophile flew the girls to the US on his private jet, with the help of Maxwell who allegedly “procured girls from England — at least two — you can tell by the flight logs,” according to the outlet.
(...)
Farmer added that the media heiress — who she referred to as “a creeper” and her “babysitter — now lives in an English mansion enjoying a wealthy life, despite accusations of her involvement in Epstein’s sex-trafficking ring, the news organization reported.

No criminal charges have been brought against Maxwell. But the British socialite is believed to be a key target in an ongoing federal investigation.
https://nypost.com/2020/05/07/jeffre...-accuser-says/

Ghislaine Maxwell:

Old May 13th, 2020 #313
James Fette

The useless cunts at Netflix have made an Epstein documentary to be released on May 27. I'm sure it will be as pointless as the one on ABC.

Hey Netflix! Unless you name every single name that went to Pedo island, FUCK YOU!

Unless you make the connection to Mossad blackmail operations, FUCK YOU!!!

Old May 16th, 2020 #314
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘MONSTERS’ Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts tells Epstein pals ‘we’re going to take your freedom’ in Netflix doc Filthy Rich

Jon Lockett
14 May 2020, 9:44 Updated: 14 May 2020, 10:23

PRINCE Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts warns Jeffrey Epstein's pals "we’re going to take your freedom" in a new Netflix documentary looking into the late tycoon's crimes.

Four-part series Filthy Rich promises to expose how the multi-millionaire sex offender used his "wealth and power" to carry out his sickening campaign of abuse.

The promo clip for the series features images of Epstein with Ghislaine Maxwell - the socialite accused of acting as a pimp for the wealthy sex trafficker.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/116198...flix-virginia/

Old May 19th, 2020 #315
Stewart Meadows

Here’s a new article about Jeffrey Epstein, his fellow jew pervert and child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell and honorary jew Bill Cunton:

Quote:
PRESIDENT AND THE PEDO Jeffrey Epstein ‘recruited a young sex trafficking victim’ on trip to Africa with Bill Clinton, court papers allege

James Beal
May 19 2020, 13:33 ET Updated: May 19 2020, 17:25 ET

JEFFREY Epstein has been accused of recruiting a young sex trafficking victim on his “humanitarian” trip to Africa with Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker.

Aspiring model Juliette Bryant says in court filings that she was asked to a 2002 dinner in South Africa with Epstein, “a former high US Government official, a famous actor and a well-known comedian”.

Bill Clinton and Ghislaine Maxwell pose at the door of Epstein's private jet during the trip on which Juliette Bryant alleges she was ensnared as a sex trafficking victim Credit: The Mega Agency

Bill Clinton chomps on a cigar on board Epstein's luxurious private jet during the African trip in question Credit: The Mega Agency
(...)
Bryant claims it “turned into years of horrific abuse and manipulation” at the hands of the billionaire paedophile, who later repeatedly raped her.

Flight logs — submitted as part of her lawsuit against Epstein’s estate — now name ex-President Clinton, actor Spacey and comedian Tucker as being part of the trip.

Bryant now wants Epstein’s estate to hand over any documents relating to the trio — although there is no suggestion they knew of her recruitment or subsequent abuse.
(...)

Bill Clinton was in relaxed mood on the humanitarian trip to Africa Credit: The Mega Agency
https://www.the-sun.com/news/851255/...-bill-clinton/

Old May 20th, 2020 #316
James Fette

https://www.thedailybeast.com/epstei...l4QcTQMwvV54kQ

Maria Farmer, Epstein victim dying of cancer, paints kikes Ghislaine and Dershowitz as disgusting lizard people.

Old May 20th, 2020 #317
Joe from OH

Quote:
The useless cunts at Netflix have made an Epstein documentary to be released on May 27. I'm sure it will be as pointless as the one on ABC.

Hey Netflix! Unless you name every single name that went to Pedo island, FUCK YOU!

Unless you make the connection to Mossad blackmail operations, FUCK YOU!!!
Anything by Netflix on this would be an obvious attempt to mislead, minimize and deflect blame from any prominent jew involved. And the Mossad.

Last edited by Joe from OH; May 20th, 2020 at 05:17 PM.

Old May 20th, 2020 #318
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/epstei...l4QcTQMwvV54kQ

Maria Farmer, Epstein victim dying of cancer, paints kikes Ghislaine and Dershowitz as disgusting lizard people.
Thank you for yet another valuable contribution to this thread, James.

From your link:

Quote:
Farmer, 50, is believed to be the first victim to report Epstein to police. She says Epstein and Maxwell assaulted her at Wexner’s Ohio estate, where she stayed in the summer of 1996 while working on an art project. (Wexner has denied knowing Farmer.) She later learned that Maxwell had allegedly assaulted her underage sister, Annie, at Epstein’s New Mexico ranch. In a recent court filing, Maxwell has denied these accusations.

According to Farmer, Maxwell threatened her and worked to destroy her reputation in New York’s art scene after the alleged incident. The young painter fled the city, leaving a promising art career behind. “I was terrified of Maxwell and Epstein and I moved a number of times to try to hide from them,” Farmer stated in an affidavit filed last year, when her story became public for the first time. Months after the court filing, Epstein would be dead. At age 66, the financier killed himself in a Manhattan jail as he awaited trial on child-sex trafficking charges.
(...)
Farmer says she stayed under the radar for 24 years, feeling her life was in danger because of the politically connected pair. She swapped high art for quietly selling antiques and restoring old houses across the southeast.

Now Farmer is creating again in earnest, drawing pastel portraits of Epstein's victims and painting fantastical scenes taking aim at what she refers to as “the elites,” or the socialites and dignitaries who turned a blind eye to the perverted wealth manager's abuse.

But while Farmer advocates for victims, she’s also battling two forms of cancer, which she believes are ultimately the result of the trauma she experienced at the hands of Epstein and Maxwell years ago.

Just before Farmer came forward in April 2019, she was diagnosed with a rare brain tumor—a diagnosis that followed years of unsolved health issues and troubling symptoms, which included losing her hearing in one ear.

“When I first found out that I have a brain tumor, I saw all the things I didn’t get to do because I’ve been in hiding,” Farmer said. “When I got the diagnosis, I started seeing a wedding, a baby, a group of friends, all the things I’ve been deprived of. All the paintings, the gallery openings, the things that never happened.”
Absolutely horrible. But Maria Farmer is just one of countless people whose lives have been ruined by the satanic jews.

Old May 24th, 2020 #319
Stewart Meadows

Here’s a new article about Epstein and his fellow jew pervert and child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell:

Quote:
'BRING 'EM HOME' Prince Andrew’s cousin says Ghislaine Maxwell bragged about recruiting girls from trailer parks for Jeffrey Epstein

James Beal, US Editor
23 May 2020, 2:17 Updated: 23 May 2020, 2:19

GHISLAINE Maxwell allegedly bragged to Prince Andrew’s cousin that she used to recruit girls from US trailer parks and bring them to paedo Jeffrey Epstein.

Christina Oxenberg said British socialite Maxwell — who denies wrongdoing and being Epstein’s pimp — told her: “I look for what I know is Jeffrey’s type and I bring ’em home.”

Maxwell, 58, reportedly made the comments at a 1997 meeting where she wanted author Oxenberg to write her memoir.

Oxenberg, 56, was interviewed before a US documentary next week about Epstein’s death.

She told Mail Online: “Ghislaine says to me Jeffrey has a sex drive that I cannot keep up with. He has to have three orgasms a day.

“She says I cannot keep up with him physically and I help by bringing in other girls.”

“Ghislaine was saying it with bravado. The look on my face is horror struck, which annoyed her.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/116915...girls-epstein/

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: jews are sick fucks.

Old May 25th, 2020 #320
bedford

What is that creature in post #311. It doesn't even look human. This Maxwell woman is pure evil. She brought all these poor girls to Epstein and watched him rape them and ruin their lives and psyches and seemed to enjoy it and shows no conscience about it. Will she just remain in Israel or live well in Europe and never see a day in jail? Just like Marc Rich.

Tags
barry krischer jewish, ghislaine maxwell, jeffrey epstein, jews, lolita express

Thread