Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > TV & Advertising
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Will pledge to deJew your life by getting rid of TV?
Yes I will unsubscribe cable/statellite altogether and not watch TV at all. 45 40.54%
Yes, by going to the minimum or getting rid of cable/satellite, and avoiding TV watching as much as possible. 42 37.84%
No, but I will think about it. I have reasons why not. (please describe) 18 16.22%
No, I am already enslaved to the One-Eyed-Jew "TV" and now my brain is mush. 6 5.41%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 5th, 2005 #11
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
Indeed. It is very odd but I start to get sick when I turn on the television. Not only that but I literally start feeling sort of ...stupid. I know that sounds odd but once you become aware of whats really going on, the brainwashing and hypnoticism of television becomes quite obvious. Atleast that is how I react to it.
I know what you mean. I feel uneasy when someone approaches a TV to turn it on. And a few seconds after the screen lights up, my mind begins to go numb, and I can't seem to concentrate. I think that people who watch TV often don't recognize what it's doing to them because they're never free of its influence long enough to gain perspective on it.

I haven't had a TV in my house since 1998. The last time I watched a TV for more than a couple of minutes was with Dr. Pierce and Sevdi, at their home, after we'd had dinner. Dr. Pierce watched the news to get ideas for his next ADV broadcast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
The jews don't want anyone to get the jewdrug for free. This conviction is strange. If a jew holds a letter in front of me and I read it, the jew shouldn't be legally able to sue me for "stealing" the letter. If those TV companies don't want others to look at their programs, they shouldn't broadcast their signals to those other people's places.
That's an instance of a capitalist sort of corruption of law by which the rights of rich people are favored above the rights of the poor. A man in Florida once wrapped wire coils around his house and ran small appliances off the electric current induced from EM fields by nearby powerlines. When the utility company prosecuted him in court, the only arguments that the judge seemed to hear were those of the utility company. The homeowner's argument that the utility company trespassed on his property, and perhaps harmed him and his family, with their radiations was ignored or denied.

It's not as if the man's argument didn't make sense. After all, if the gas company without my consent uses my goat pasture as a dumping ground for mostly empty propane tanks, and I come along and siphon off a tiny bit of remaining usable gas, then which of us has harmed the other's rights more? Me, for taking the gas, or the utility company, for lessening the value of my property and maybe endangering my goats?

The man was able allowed to speak at his trial, but he was not able to make the judge behave as though he had said anything important. That's how it goes. The rich get what they want, and the poor must scamper out of the way or else go to prison. The recent Supreme Court ruling, that a rich land developer can go to the government and force you to sell your land at a loss so that he can put more expensive buildings upon it, is only the most recent outrage in a very long trend of outrages.

Jerry Abbott

Last edited by Jenab; August 5th, 2005 at 04:50 AM.

Thread