VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 21st, 2009 #1
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Bulgaria Bulgaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolg View Post
...The 70's expulsion of Turks was straight-forward, no name-changing went on then. It wasn't very successful, number-wise.

Now for the 85-89 expulsions, Turks were given the choice to change their names to Bulgarian ones or to depart for Turkey. Predictably, they chose the second. Weren't it for the "international community"'s dedication to "human rights", there would be no Turks here.

As for East-Germans escaping to Turkey via Bulgaria, never heard of that. Trying to cross the most tightly-watched frontier in Europe (at the time) was stupid, in my opinion. A clever route would've been crossing into Italy or Austria, via Yugoslavia. Yugoslavians used to be able to travel anywhere.
There must have been a good reason why they didn't do just that

http://www.sofiaecho.com/article/col..._28716/catid_5

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=de&q=..._28716/catid_5

Quote:
...Until today no one really knew how many of them were killed by Bulgarian border guards while trying to cross the border. The archives of Bulgaria's communist-era services were kept closed until a year ago when the law stipulating the procedures for opening and publishing information from the archives gave the commission the right to deal with Bulgaria's communist past...

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; April 21st, 2009 at 02:10 PM.

Old April 22nd, 2009 #2
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Probable, yes. I don't see what can be done about it, though. Germans killed Germans trying to climb the wall too. Those things can't be undone.

Now, why East-Germans? Why not Poles trying to escape to Turkey? Czechs? After all, the tourist ratio between these two and East-Germans used to be at least 10 to 1. They must've tried to flee to Turkey in droves.

Why the Turkish border, then? There used to be a several kilometers dead zone around the Turkish border, very closely watched. Everybody knew that. Why should one go the impossible route instead of an easy one? Getting an exit visa for Yugoslavia was as easy (or hard) as getting a Bulgarian one. Again, why not go that way? My guess is, many did.

http://m.spiegel.de/article.do?id=563992

There is stuff in the above article that is ridiculous. A shooting in 1989? Hardly. That stuff used to happen in the 60's and 70's. So Spiegel says that, on the verge of the two Germanys being united (1989!), and the Berlin wall - torn down, there was a moron who went all the way to Bulgaria and tried to walk into Turkey/Greece/wherever? Good riddance. If he's not a fictional character.

Other instance of bull in the article - the death penalty for trying to escape. From what I know (that's people being caught), 5 to 10 years hard labor was the norm. There might have been shootings on sight, but they have never been officially sanctioned.

And "Avenging East Germans Killed in Bulgaria"? WTF is that? What will the Spiegel kikes do? Come over and beat us up?

I am sure people were killed trying to flee communist states. Surely there were many East-Germans among them, but I'm inclined to file the above articles under clumsy shit-stirring. I've come to recognize that jewish brand of cry-me-a-river, fiction journalism quite quickly.

Old April 22nd, 2009 #3
Kind Lampshade Maker

Intelligent questions. True, only East Germans are mentioned. Not Czechs, Poles, Magyars etc... The issue was televized accordingly, for an audience of already narrow-minded sheople.
It's all about us finding all the facts.
I've heard it said that the Bulgarian-artificial Turkish border was watched both ways. In other words, invaders from the Turkish side were also not spared machinegun fire from Bulgarian border guards. Unfortunately, something no longer practiced.
Turks residing in Germany, who run fruit & vegetable shops, are known for using the summer holidays for commuting to Turkey and to Turkish occupied European soil to bring back fresh products to sell in Germany. They are often road menaces, by causing numerous traffic fatalities, through their inability to drive vehicles like human beings can

Old April 22nd, 2009 #4
Bolg

Quote:
Intelligent questions. True, only East Germans are mentioned. Not Czechs, Poles, Magyars etc... The issue was televized accordingly, for an audience of already narrow-minded sheople.
It's all about us finding all the facts.
True. Something else came to mind - Germany became one right about then. Communism in Bulgaria fell in '89. It is very strange the story of Michael Weber wasn't made public back then. The excuse that his parents were intimidated by the regime doesn't hold water - the regime didn't exist anymore.

I'll look for info about the Bulgarian officials mentioned in the article.

From http://m.spiegel.de/article.do?id=563992:
"....The first case Appelius encountered, in the archives of Germany's Foreign Office, in a file titled "Deaths of GDR Citizens in Bulgaria," was that of Gunter Pschera, killed in 1967. The file contained Pschera's autopsy report and the information that he had been buried in Burgas, a city on the Black Sea coast...."

Now, that sounds believable. No way to find out if it's true, but it is plausible.

http://www.brianrose.com/journal/200...kbulgaria.html

This guy also notices the strange obsession with Bulgaria as an escape route, when in fact it would be the most dangerous and the most round-about one.

Quote:
I've heard it said that the Bulgarian-artificial Turkish border was watched both ways. In other words, invaders from the Turkish side were also not spared machinegun fire from Bulgarian border guards. Unfortunately, something no longer practiced.
The Bulgarian state regarded Turkey as our N1 strategic enemy. "Shoot on sight" was the way to go. Unfortunately, no more.

Cool stuff still happens though:

http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/Dis...8042025112.xml

http://www.javno.com/en-world/turkis...-arrest_141283

Quote:
Turks residing in Germany, who run fruit & vegetable shops, are known for using the summer holidays for commuting to Turkey and to Turkish occupied European soil to bring back fresh products to sell in Germany. They are often road menaces, by causing numerous traffic fatalities, through their inability to drive vehicles like human beings can
They drive to Germany and back through here during the summer every year. It is very unpleasant.

Last edited by Bolg; April 22nd, 2009 at 08:48 AM. Reason: typo

Old April 23rd, 2009 #5
Kind Lampshade Maker

Once Bulgaria joins NATO, officials can start admitting that such cool incidents weren't "accidents".
I heard of a case where a couple of Turks were crossing by car into Bulgaria with an inanimate child in the back seat. The motionlessness and paleness of the child aroused suspicion with the border guards. It ended up being a smuggling attempt where heroin was sewn into the emptied abdominal cavity of a dead child

Old April 23rd, 2009 #6
Bolg

Bulgaria should be leaving NATO, not joining. What you described is so ghastly I wouldn't wish it on any child, turk or not. Even a jewish one.

Old April 24th, 2009 #7
Kind Lampshade Maker

Membership of rich countries in "NA"TO is more harmful for them than for countries receiving the transfer funds and state-of-the-art weaponry.
I'm principally against "NA"TO and especially against the membership of European nations in it. However, as seen on a strategic basis, Bulgaria's membership in "NA"TO would allow Bulgaria certain freedoms to repell a neo-Greater Turkey without suffering devestating consequences similar to those suffered by the Serbs for doing likewise. Take Greece, for instance. The tit for tat which occasionally occurs between those two nations was tolerated while both were "NA"TO members.
Once the SHTF in the U.S., the vaccuum left will cause "NA"TO to implode, leaving it a paper tiger. This void could get filled by newer member nations and hopefully, by then, WN-oriented England, France and Germany (let's see what happens during early June's E.U parliamentary elections) which would allow them the firepower to reverse the land annexation, taken place after the signing of the Treaty of San Stefano, in exchange for transit of the grounding nations' subhumanity

Old April 25th, 2009 #8
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default Let's take a break from contemplating Bulgaria's state of the art militarization

I wish they could edit out that pijama-wearing dork, though:

Old April 25th, 2009 #9
Bolg

Quote:
Membership of rich countries in "NA"TO is more harmful for them than for countries receiving the transfer funds and state-of-the-art weaponry.
I'm principally against "NA"TO and especially against the membership of European nations in it. However, as seen on a strategic basis, Bulgaria's membership in "NA"TO would allow Bulgaria certain freedoms to repell a neo-Greater Turkey without suffering devestating consequences similar to those suffered by the Serbs for doing likewise. Take Greece, for instance. The tit for tat which occasionally occurs between those two nations was tolerated while both were "NA"TO members.
Once the SHTF in the U.S., the vaccuum left will cause "NA"TO to implode, leaving it a paper tiger. This void could get filled by newer member nations and hopefully, by then, WN-oriented England, France and Germany (let's see what happens during early June's E.U parliamentary elections) which would allow them the firepower to reverse the land annexation, taken place after the signing of the Treaty of San Stefano, in exchange for transit of the grounding nations' subhumanity
Absolutely correct assessment. Although, the real good thing would be resurrecting of the Warsavian pact, only based on White interests. For the White Balkan countries that would mean military cooperation between them, Russia, Belorussia.

Look what NATO did when the Turks invaded Cyprus. If they decide to invade us tomorrow, and they are preparing for that, the reaction from European countries and from Uncle Tom's shack would be something like "come on, guys, work it out between yourselves, we're all friends here".

25 years ago, if the Turks tried something like that, the Russian position was too clear - they'd disappear from the map.

Old April 25th, 2009 #10
Kind Lampshade Maker

What I find even more revolting is what the Greeks didn't do for their people, in Cyprus, while they had the opportunity to cleanse the island for good

Old April 27th, 2009 #11
Serbian

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolg View Post
Absolutely correct assessment. Although, the real good thing would be resurrecting of the Warsavian pact, only based on White interests. For the White Balkan countries that would mean military cooperation between them, Russia, Belorussia.
Look what NATO did when the Turks invaded Cyprus. If they decide to invade us tomorrow, and they are preparing for that, the reaction from European countries and from Uncle Tom's shack would be something like "come on, guys, work it out between yourselves, we're all friends here".

25 years ago, if the Turks tried something like that, the Russian position was too clear - they'd disappear from the map.
I like the way you think.
A kind of blood and soil nationalist type of 'Warsaw Pact' which would put the brakes on the judeoamerikenyan expansion and complete unchallenged hegemony and domination. This would of course require quite a bit of bloodshed as all the ZOG system tools in our respective nations {and there are many} would need to be eliminated ruthlessly and their supporters hunted down and shot on the spot. The rounding up of Democrats, Jews, homosexuals, gypsies and expelling of muslims and other foreign non white elements would have to be done in a brutal way in order to send a message that we mean business.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 27th, 2009 #12
Serbian

Quote:
What I find even more revolting is what the Greeks didn't do for their people, in Cyprus, while they had the opportunity to cleanse the island for good
Not so, Amerikenya and Britain would never allow a strategic military defeat for their client state turkey. turkey throughout its history could always count on amerikenyan and British support in its regional criminal undertakings.

Old April 27th, 2009 #13
Bolg

Quote:
If Greece had retaliated, they would've been left alone against the Turks. That's the kind of protection NATO offers. Greeks may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them. So they sucked it up. Hopefully, some day in the future, when there is no one to back the Turks, they'll be able to clean Cyprus up...

Old April 27th, 2009 #14
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
...A kind of blood and soil nationalist type of 'Warsaw Pact'...
Speaking of Warsaw, that would be a cynical name to call a future pact, remembering Poland's stance, having had a foot behind the "Iron Curtain" and the other foot in ZOGistan

Old April 27th, 2009 #15
Serbian

Quote:
Speaking of Warsaw, that would be a cynical name to call a future pact, remembering Poland's stance, having had a foot behind the "Iron Curtain" and the other foot in ZOGistan
Of course, I used it only as an example. The official name is not that important anyway.

Old April 27th, 2009 #16
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I like the way you think.
A kind of blood and soil nationalist type of 'Warsaw Pact' which would put the brakes on the judeoamerikenyan expansion and complete unchallenged hegemony and domination. This would of course require quite a bit of bloodshed as all the ZOG system tools in our respective nations {and there are many} would need to be eliminated ruthlessly and their supporters hunted down and shot on the spot. The rounding up of Democrats, Jews, homosexuals, gypsies and expelling of muslims and other foreign non white elements would have to be done in a brutal way in order to send a message that we mean business.
Yes, cleaning house would be inevitable, if we have learned anything from the 1939-1944 period. Thorough weeding-out of the scum, suppressing the falsely-understood magnanimity to subhumans that has made our once great lands gipsy-rich shitholes ruled by jews.

On the plus side, once house is clean, military (or actually any kind of) cooperation will be easy - it would be based implicitly on kinship. In the long run, no amount of kike propaganda can beat that.

Old May 10th, 2009 #17
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default Bulgarian police de-louse a Gypsie head:

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/as...0022005en.html

Quote:
...On 4 August, at around 10pm, in Samokov, a police patrol reportedly observed three Romani men attempting to steal a radio-cassette player from a vehicle parked on Tsar Boris 3rd Boulevard. According to a statement issued by the Sofia Regional Directorate of Internal Affairs, the officers warned the suspects that they would shoot if they did not surrender. Boris Mihailov was shot in the head after he reportedly assaulted an officer with a knife...

Old May 12th, 2009 #18
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade
Maker;990913
http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/as...0022005en.html

...in Samokov, a police patrol reportedly observed three Romani men attempting to steal a radio-cassette player from a vehicle parked on Tsar Boris 3rd Boulevard....
Wish it were true. It's a kike invention though - Samokov is a small, gypsy-ridden town about 50 km from Sofia, and Tsar Boris 3rd Boulevard is a large street in Sofia. As usual, the helsinki kikes don't even bother to get their story straight. But that pseudo-report makes it look like official statistics. Just like Ze Holocaust!~11

Old May 15th, 2009 #19
Bolg

Default "The Turk Monstrosities in Macedonia" by H. Botev - 6th Jan 1848

Here is a great piece by Hristo Botev about the scum cooperating with the Turks in crushing the Bulgars and Macedonians 30 years prior to the liberation. Those of you who read cyrillic will find this one inspiring or at least interesting. For sure it is pertaining to our present situation as White peoples.

The conclusion of Botev is that all of our oppressors do our job for us - by stealing from us, swindling us, murdering us, they awoke the best of our breed to finally overthrow the disgusting Oriental yoke.

The Turk monstrosities in Macedonia

Quote:
Турските зверства в Македония

6 януари 1848 г. - роден Христо Ботйов Петков
Христо Ботев
За оплаквание е положението на нашите братия в Македония тие теглят там и от турци, и от гърци, и от цигани, и от чифути. Наистина, сяко притеснение от страната на нашите тирани е за наша полза, за наше свестяване; но когато си гонен и притиснат отвред, когато си затъпкан в калта, когато сички, които те окружават, са насъскани отгоре ти като кучета и гледат на сяка стъпка да те спънат и да те предадат, върви тогава и работа и за турчинът, и за себе си, и за народът си. Чудно е, наистина, че нашите братия македонци не са дошли още до апатическо отчаяние при такъв мизерен живот, а се пак работят явно и тайно за своето освобождение изпод турското иго. Това показва, че в нашият робски народ има неизчерпаем източник живи сили, които го поддържат в неговото до немай-къде лошо положение и които най-после ще да му дадат възможност да възвърне изново своята изгубена свобода. Това познават турците и затова техните патриоти, какъвто е софийският паша, българоубиецът Маасар, отровителят на владиката Дионисия, джелатинът на В. Левски, с особено едно диво и бясно остервенение гонят и мъчат народът ни на сяка крачка, без да помислят, че с това тие сами си копаят гробът. Молим читателите си да обърнат своето внимание на плачевните известия, които прочитаме в една дописка от Кюстендил до "Източно време", и ако на сякой от тях, който като прочете тие жалостни и унизителни за народът ни известия, се не напълни сърцето му със силен и праведен гняв и не поиска да мсти на убийците на народът ни - той не е човек, той няма честно и благородно сърце. Послушайте, господа, думите на дописникът, пък ако ви дава сърце, порадвайте се на резултатите на мирният прогрес в Турция.
"Тука правителството хвана да гледа на българите, говори дописникът, като на виновници на сичките злочестини и безредици, които тука стават или се случват. Из градът ни по разни улици були и турчета бият евреите. Кой е виноват? - Без съмнение българите. У народът пари няма, гладен мре, от което се спрял алъш-веришът. Кой е крив? - Българският владика, казват евреите, и каймакаминът телеграфисва на пашата. И пашата, разбира се, праща, за да изпитат работата, комисии, съставени от разни развратници и пиеници, които само знаят да блудствуват и да пият, а да гледат давия - да те пази бог! Който даде по-много рушвет, той е и прав. Такава била комисията, пратена да разгледа работата и да издири убийците на детето, за което, ако помнят читателите, ние бяхме споменали в един от предидущите броеве на "Знаме", че е убито от чифутските фанатици, за да му земат кръвта за своят варварски обред. "Бимбашията член на комисията от София, се е хвалил, че доколкото стоял в Кюстендил, вода не бил пил. Вино му се носеше от две места: сутрин с бенликът от едното, вечер със стомната от другото." По-нататък говори дописникът: "Едно момче, като минувало през чифутската чаршия, натоварено със сено, биде мушнато от едно турче. "Кой е виноват? Пак българите ли?"
Четиримата българи от комисията, като водели, че с пристрастие се дири убиецът на детето направили няколко бележки на комисията. Но за това намерили си белата в торбата. Те били повикани от управителя Маасар паша в София, дето той зел да ги съди за един отдавна вече заборавен въпрос, защо народът не давал на гъркоманите да се ровят в черковата "Св. Мина". Пашата зле псувал четиримата комисари, като казал, че те са дето бунтуват народът, и не ги пуснал да си идат в Кюстендил, дорде не земал от ръцете им писмено обезателство, че ще предават лошите хора на правителството, ако такива има в Кюстендил. (Виждате ли ум и чудо! Виждате ли правосъдие? Ех, ти, ръка, ръка юнашка. Кога ще се размахнеш надясно и наляво?... Но иде той, от синца ни многоочакваният час на кървавата сватба!р.)
Докато ние тука очакваме с нетърпение кога ще се върнат комисарите от София, гледаме един ден и дядо владика да се стяга за път. Някои казвахе, че пашата бил писал на владиката и го е бил мъмрал, дето е бил заповядал на радомирските свещеници да възпират народът да не търгува с евреите, и го бил подканял да иде да смири бунтът в Радомир. (ох, бедният, кога ли и него ще да убие или отрови софийският втори Мидхад паша!р.) Ето каква е била радомирската размирица.
Някой си радомирски евреин, който ходел със сергията си по селата да продава, отишел в едно село, дето му били излезли две мющерийки, снаха и свекърва, за да си купят телове и мъниста. В това време се връщал от нива мъжът - свекър, уморен, измъчен и с мотика на рамо. Жените зели да му искат пари за мъниста. Свекърът се разсърдил и казал: "Аз пари нямам данакът да платя и хляб да ви купя, а вие ме задявате за нищо и никакво" Жената, защото упорствала в искането си, яла лобут от мъжът си. Разсърденият евреин, че не можал да продаде, отива в София и с още няколко други евреи подава жалба на Маасар паша, че кюстендилският владика бил заповядал на свещениците да гонят евреите от селата си. Пашата без да земне във внимание незавидното положение на народът от тежките данъци, от голямата оскудност на храната, от нечутата сиромашия, които са спрели търговията, и без да изпита малко по-хладнокръвно работата, т. е. кой е именно свещеникът, кйто е изгонил евреинът, писал на владиката едно строго писмо, а на радомирският каймакамин пратил заповед да въдвори потребната тишина. Каймакаминът, преди да стигне дядо владика, затваря около 20 свещеници от селата и в деня на Вознесение и св. Константин черковите на много села стояха затворени (В Турско има Танзимат и свобода на совестта? р.) Ще се каже Маасар паща и в тоя случй предпочете един евреин от стариат архиерей и митрополит и от 20 свещеници.
За удоволетворение на толкова злини, които станаха в градът в разстояние на една година, старият каймакамин се замести с нов каймакамин, който, като доде в градът, изпрати едного от българските ази на мезлиша в каазата Крайще, на която от няколко села около 40 фамилии забягнаха в Сърбия, за да издири и изпита причината на това ново злощастие. Главната причина на това е самото правителство, казали останалите селяни, и ние, казали мнозина, ще бягаме,защото не сме си на нищо стопани, ни на честта си, на стоката си, ни на животът си.
(Знаме, с. I, брой 22, 13 юли 1875 г.,
с незначителни съкращения)
First several sentences translated:

We feel like crying about the situation our Macedonian brothers find themselves in, opressed by turks and greeks, gypsies and kikes.

It is true, that all the trouble our enemies cause us, serves to awake us, but it is hard when you are surrounded, pushed down in the mud, and everyone is after you as a dog, seeking to betray you. Go on then, and work for the turk, and then for yourself and your people.

It is amazing that our Macedonian brothers haven't descended into total apathy, caused by this misery, but instead they work overtly and covertly for throwing away the turkish yoke.

Our enemies are holding up to the last bits of power they have over us - this was true 150 years ago, it is true now. We will crush them again. For real.

Old May 15th, 2009 #20
Bolg

Default National hero Hristo Botev, poet, titan

http://www.hristobotev.com/

Freedom or death!

В механата
Тежко, тежко! Вино дайте!
Пиян дано аз забравя
туй, що, глупци, вий не знайте
позор ли е или слава!
Да забравя край свой роден,
бащина си мила стряха