VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 8th, 2011 #1
Atkins
No Limit Nigga!

Default Living White: Complete Sobriety

Two years ago, I quit drinking alcohol in any form. I had succumbed to a lifestyle ruled by alcohol. It clouded my thinking, impaired my judgement and made it too easy to repress those thoughts which should have been examined and understood.

So many times, when I compared where I was in life and where I wanted to be, alcohol stood in the way. And it wasn't cheap maintaining a full-time drinking habit. It took its toll on me from a physical standpoint as well. My fitness level suffered and I got sick more often than I should have. Relationships suffered as things were said that should have been kept quiet and other things were kept quiet that should have been said.

So take a moment and look at what your real alcohol intake is. In my experience, almost everyone lies to themselves and to others about how much they really drink. Add up all the money you've spent on it in the last month. I'll wager there are a few of you out there paying money to a local court to participate in some rehab program where you pay to go to counseling, pay a parole officer to test you and have one of those breathalizer contraptions on your car that you have to blow in before you drive to work in the morning. And all this is because you thought there was no way you'd get busted on that second DUI.

Alcohol can be a trap for the WN, allowing one to wallow in the general malaise that pervades the 'kwa. Eliminating it cleared my thinking to where that was no longer acceptable. It accelerated my de-whiggerization. It put so much more money in my pocket, far beyond what was saved at the liquor store. It allows me to do a better job of Living White. Ask yourself how long you could go without it. Think you can drop it anytime? Then try it.

Thread