VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 8th, 2009 #81
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Opposing a permitted Hezbollah march on the 13th as well! OK - it's not strictly theirs - the opposing demo belongs to "March For England" but the EDL are involving themselves. It looks more and more like they have been created and will be sent in to destroy existing patriot groups and, as you say, andy, to encourage militants of all kinds to raise their hands for ID'ing.
I regard the EDL the anti islam mob, the NF and anyone else supporting this "trend" to be part and parcel of the same state directed project,that I might not identify the correct false flag is to me irrelevent.They are the same mob operating with the same terms of engagement.

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 8th, 2009 #82
Gibson

It's good that people are protesting against muzzies in the UK. Some folks will be attracted to the BNP approach, and others will be attracted to the EDL approach. More people expressing their anti-ethnic sentiment in more ways, is a good thing. Let a thousand flowers bloom, a thousand forms of protest be heard. Let's have the BNP, the EDL, David Duke, Steve Whittle, Kevin MacDonald, Migration Watch, AmRen and more, all saying similar things in different ways. Something for everyone.

Of course the EDL is not the BNP, and the BNP must ensure that is made clear. It might even be good for the BNP when they are seen, in contrast to the EDL, as law abiding, respectable, mainstream. The MSM might even want to promote Griffin as the nice statesman-like side of nationalism, unlike the 'nasty' EDL.

Or do I miss-understand something?

Last edited by Gibson; September 8th, 2009 at 10:58 AM.

Old September 8th, 2009 #83
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson View Post
It's good that people are protesting against muzzies in the UK. Some folks will be attracted to the BNP approach, and others will be attracted to the EDL approach. More people expressing their anti-ethnic sentiment in more ways, is a good thing. Let a thousand flowers bloom, a thousand forms of protest be heard. Let's have the BNP, the EDL, David Duke, Kevin MacDonald, Migration Watch, AmRen and more, all saying similar things in different ways. Something for everyone.

Of course the EDL is not the BNP, and the BNP must ensure that is made clear. It might even be good for the BNP when they are seen, in contrast to the EDL, as law abiding, respectable, mainstream. The MSM might even want to promote Griffin as the nice statesman-like side of nationalism, unlike the 'nasty' EDL.

The point you have missed which has been demonstrated in other threads on this forum is the naivety of some would be or even actual activists.People lured into this cod confrontational activism will soon find out what imprisonment feels like.And why ? because they were fooled by a government directed organisation such as the EDL et al.Any intelligent person who wants the muslims out of the UK should support and or join the BNP anything else is a betrayal of the British people.
There are of course other non political options available for those wishing to make a contribution against the mudslim scum.They do not involve running around town centres in the full glare of publicity and leave an activist open to being nicked or lynched.Those who claim they want "direct action" are state sponsored scum and or morons and a danger to decent concerned white citizens

Old September 8th, 2009 #84
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

For me, it's not the opposing of muslims, the positive action, or anything else like that. I applaud all those endeavours.

It's the fact that if the state are allowing a three-way left-wing/right-wing/muslim clash on the anniversary of 9/11, then they have an ulterior motive and it's good for the state. If it's good for the state, it's bad for us.

It may be something as minor as a law that we're not going to like being quietly announced underneath all the headlines that this caper will inevitably generate, or it may be a huge trap to take the most militant activists off the streets, I don't know - but there's something.

Old September 8th, 2009 #85
Gibson

Quote:
For me, it's not the opposing of muslims, the positive action, or anything else like that. I applaud all those endeavours.

It's the fact that if the state are allowing a three-way left-wing/right-wing/muslim clash on the anniversary of 9/11, then they have an ulterior motive and it's good for the state. If it's good for the state, it's bad for us.

It may be something as minor as a law that we're not going to like being quietly announced underneath all the headlines that this caper will inevitably generate, or it may be a huge trap to take the most militant activists off the streets, I don't know - but there's something.
One ulterior motive might be related to the EDLs agenda, which seems to be only anti-muslim. Zog wants to keep importing muslims along with all the other ethnics, but they also want Whites to see muslims as an enemy. That way, we'll be happy to support wars in Iraq, Afganistan, and maybe Iran. If Brits didn't see muslims as an enemy, zog would have to stop the wars. The EDL fits right into that strategy, and an anti-muslim protest on 9-11 is perfect for zog, as it reminds the sheeple why zog wants war in Afganistan.

The same motive might be the reason for zog allowing the BNP to exist. IIRC, the only foreigners the BNP focused on were muslims, which suits zog very well. If the BNP had talked more about blacks, Indians, Chinese, jews (!), whatever, zog would probably have taken them out by now. So long as the BNP are primarily anti-muslim, zog will grudgingly allow them to exist.

Old September 8th, 2009 #86
Mr Murray

Quote:
One ulterior motive might be related to the EDLs agenda, which seems to be only anti-muslim. Zog wants to keep importing muslims along with all the other ethnics, but they also want Whites to see muslims as an enemy. That way, we'll be happy to support wars in Iraq, Afganistan, and maybe Iran. If Brits didn't see muslims as an enemy, zog would have to stop the wars. The EDL fits right into that strategy, and an anti-muslim protest on 9-11 is perfect for zog, as it reminds the sheeple why zog wants war in Afganistan.
I agree with this. Although most don't seem either happy or unhappy with the wars in the middle east. They really don't care as long as their comfortable life carries on.

Old September 8th, 2009 #87
Walter

Quote:
Griffin has officially proscribed them, according to the newsletter I got yesterday, and a good thing. If they were doing it with the right sentiments, then that would be one thing, but now I believe the people who have got suckered in to joining them are either complicit in the trap or are so plainly stupid, it's painful to see. 9/11? An anti-muzzie march on 9/11? And the State are letting it go ahead? This stinks.
I find it hard to have a go at those willing to stand up to the invaders and their religion.
The EDL are putting themselves at physical risk as well as the chance of being arrested.

Is it really that much bad publicity for nationalism, to see Muslims kicking off when the EDL protest?
Pictures of rioting Muslims can only help to highlight the invaders in our midst to the public.
After the 2001 riots the BNP got it's first council seats.

As for them being ''state'', I seem to hear that a lot about other nationalists from the BNP, and I am in the BNP.
Yes the EDL are politically naive, and have a few blacks amongst them I believe, just the same as the BNP will soon.
Come on, before anyone passes judgement on them, let's wait and see what happens long term.

Old September 8th, 2009 #88
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
You may well be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter View Post
I find it hard to have a go at those willing to stand up to the invaders and their religion.
The EDL are putting themselves at physical risk as well as the chance of being arrested.

Is it really that much bad publicity for nationalism, to see Muslims kicking off when the EDL protest?
Pictures of rioting Muslims can only help to highlight the invaders in our midst to the public.
After the 2001 riots the BNP got it's first council seats.

As for them being ''state'', I seem to hear that a lot about other nationalists from the BNP, and I am in the BNP.
Yes the EDL are politically naive, and have a few blacks amongst them I believe, just the same as the BNP will soon.
Come on, before anyone passes judgement on them, let's wait and see what happens long term.
You've seen how the media report it - and it's never mentioning the muslims. It's always right wing extremists, despite the EDL emphatically stating over and over again that they are not racist or nationalist, even taking along Israel flags and, as you say, non-whites to prove the point.

WE know who's doing the rioting but we actively go looking for reports and analysing clips of videos to find out. Does the public do this? No - they switch the news on while waiting for the evening to begin and hear "clashes - arrests - violence - riot cops - right wing extremists" and think to themselves, "Bloody BNP causing trouble again. Let's switch over and watch Eastenders."

Old September 8th, 2009 #89
AntonF

Why would anyone be demonstrating in front of a Mosque on 9-11????? Assuming this demonstration has something to do with the 3 buildings THE JEWS blew up in NYC on 9-11-2001, I would think this group would be gathering in front of the Israeli embassy in London.

Old September 8th, 2009 #90
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonF View Post
Why would anyone be demonstrating in front of a Mosque on 9-11????? Assuming this demonstration has something to do with the 3 buildings THE JEWS blew up in NYC on 9-11-2001, I would think this group would be gathering in front of the Israeli embassy in London.
That might offend the jews/Israel flag wavers in their group.

Old September 9th, 2009 #91
Walter

Quote:
You may well be right.

You've seen how the media report it - and it's never mentioning the muslims. It's always right wing extremists, despite the EDL emphatically stating over and over again that they are not racist or nationalist, even taking along Israel flags and, as you say, non-whites to prove the point.

WE know who's doing the rioting but we actively go looking for reports and analysing clips of videos to find out. Does the public do this? No - they switch the news on while waiting for the evening to begin and hear "clashes - arrests - violence - riot cops - right wing extremists" and think to themselves, "Bloody BNP causing trouble again. Let's switch over and watch Eastenders."
The first protest in Birmingham shown plenty of pictures of whites being beaten by Muslims, with some making it to the printed media. Painful for those on the receiving end, but good stuff to make even your most average Joe public angry.

The photos on the second demo do show some not so good photos of white protesters, but again there are pictures of masked up Muslims attacking the police, more good stuff.

Yes the EDL are green with their Israeli flag and black and white unite placards, but they will learn the hard way.
As for them being ''state'', I have seen no evidence for this.
They came together out of anger at Muslims protesting at a soldiers homecoming march.
Good luck to those on this latest protest, if it goes ahead.
Takes some backbone to go on this protest when you know the SWP's paramilitaries the Muslims will be out in large numbers.

Old September 9th, 2009 #92
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
They came together out of anger at Muslims protesting at a soldiers homecoming march.
The Govt. could hardly risk upsetting their biggest section of voters and donors by having a go at them themselves for this occurrence, could they? I'm not saying they're all state because there will be lots of innocent lads suckered in (and being monitored).

Just the fact that they are allowed to kick off on September the 11th is enough to set alarm bells ringing. Can you imagine, for example, the BNP or NF applying for and receiving permission to go and stand outside this mosque on the anniversary of (what we are all supposed to think is) a great muslim atrocity?

Old September 9th, 2009 #93
Sweyn Asleifsson

Quote:
The first protest in Birmingham shown plenty of pictures of whites being beaten by Muslims, with some making it to the printed media. Painful for those on the receiving end, but good stuff to make even your most average Joe public angry.

The photos on the second demo do show some not so good photos of white protesters, but again there are pictures of masked up Muslims attacking the police, more good stuff.

Yes the EDL are green with their Israeli flag and black and white unite placards, but they will learn the hard way.
As for them being ''state'', I have seen no evidence for this.
Good luck to those on this latest protest, if it goes ahead.
Takes some backbone to go on this protest when you know the SWP's paramilitaries the Muslims will be out in large numbers.
It all seems a bit too easy for my liking, the amount of anti-islam demos being allowed in major Cities and at peak times. This would have been unheard of in the not too distant past, so why all of a sudden do they allow it ?
We know the original reason why the EDL were formed (Luton mussies) which was very commendable on their part and had the backing of the vast majority of decent British people. Don`t kid yourself here that the state hasn`t played a hand in any of this, I am inclined to believe what Andy has said earlier about drawing out the hardcore (of both groups).
It is a dangerous game to be playing. imagine the information that can be gathered from something like this ? yes I`m all for seeing the mussies get a good slapping but at what cost ?

For those reasons " I`m out "

Old September 9th, 2009 #94
Sweyn Asleifsson

Bev is spot on there, there will be young footie lads going along thinking it is great to have a chance to kick off with a few pakis, the majority of them are not politcal and will have no idea about the world of being monitored as political extremists of which they will unwittingly become, get nicked and have their lives ruined.

Old September 9th, 2009 #95
Bev
drinking tea

Whaddaya know?! Just in time! I feel like I've stumbled into the planning meeting for a new film! Oh yes, they're tagged - but tags won't prevent them from carrying out their religious duties - such as attending mosques, will it?

Quote:
FORTY convicted Islamic terrorists are back on the streets after being released from jail, a Sun investigation has revealed.

And another 50 plotters, including al-Qaeda trained Sohail Qureshi, will be free soon.

Security experts said Britain's justice system was lax compared to the US, where jailed terrorists often never get out.

East London dental assistant Qureshi - seized while trying to travel to Afghanistan to attack British troops - is one of 25 Islamic fanatics due to be freed within 12 months.

A further 25 will be out within three years. And 40 more are already free men, The Sun can reveal.

At least five of those are still classified as "high risk" and have to be closely monitored by cops and intelligence agents.

Qureshi, 31, who dreamed of being a martyr, was held in October 2006 with night-vision goggles, £9,000 in cash and military kit.

He was given a 4½-year prison term. But under Britain's justice system, in which jail sentences are frequently lenient and routinely cut, he will be out in a few weeks.

The disturbing figures emerged from a special Sun investigation into 120 people convicted of Islamic terrorist offences since 1999.

Our probe followed the conviction on Monday of three al-Qaeda terrorists who plotted to blow up seven airliners with bottle bombs.
Weaker

And it triggered dire warnings from security experts about the threat posed by freed extremists. A senior security source declared:

Open quoteIf this was the United States, a great many of these people coming out soon would have been sentenced to 99 years and locked away for the rest of their lives.

But in this country much weaker sentences have been handed down and a large percentage of them have received reductions from the Appeal Court. As a result, we are faced with an extremely worrying situation.

We have got to hope these people come out without violent extremist views. But the likelihood of that is slim.Close quote

A source from MAPPA - which stands for Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangements - said: "There are many who will not be given tight supervision.

"Our biggest concern is that far from being rehabilitated in jail, their attitudes could have been hardened. Prisons have become a major recruiting ground for al-Qaeda."

Hulking thug Andrew Rowe - believed to be a key player in al-Qaeda's European operations - is among those scheduled for freedom.

Rowe, a 38-year-old Muslim convert, was caught returning to Britain through the Channel Tunnel with instructions on firing mortars and secret codes for terror attacks.

Former anti-terror cop Peter Clarke called him a "global terrorist". Mr Clarke added: "He has been trained and knows how to use extreme violence."

Rowe, also known as Yusef Abdullah, was originally jailed for 15 years in September 2005.

But his sentence was later reduced to ten years by the Appeal Court. With time served on remand, it means he will be released in eight months under the automatic two-thirds rule for prisoners serving more than four years.

Those jailed for four years or less are entitled to release after serving half their sentences - and can get out even earlier with a tag.

Shoe bomber Saajid Badat and missile terrorist Kazi Nurur Rahman are scheduled for freedom in two years.

Badat was jailed for 13 years after admitting he intended to blow himself up aboard a passenger jet. His cohort was fellow shoe bomber Richard Reid - now serving 110 years without parole in the US.

The pair were both trained for their mission by al-Qaeda fiends in Pakistan.

Badat, 30, pulled out when he lost his nerve. Components for a shoe bomb were later found at his Gloucester home.

Rahman, 31, was arrested in an MI5 sting in November 2005.

He was trying to buy missiles to shoot down airliners. He attended training camps in Pakistan with terrorists now serving life for plotting to bomb Kent's Bluewater shopping centre.

Mr Justice David Calvert-Smith jailed him for nine years, saying he intended to kill "large numbers of people".

Abu Bakr Mansha, who threatened to hunt down and kill a brave British soldier, is among those already released.

Mansha, of Thamesmead, South London, was arrested with a balaclava and a converted pistol in March 2005.

Cops also found videos of attacks on Allied troops in Iraq, a news article describing the heroics of Military Cross holder Corporal Mark Bayles - and a note of his former home address.

He was jailed for just six years in December 2005 after being convicted of terror offences and is now thought to be living in a probation hostel.

In addition, at least three people convicted of helping the 21/7 suicide bomb plotters are back out on the streets.

So too are the organisers of the Danish cartoon protests in London, when fanatics hailed the 9/11 and 7/7 attacks. Their sentences were cut by a third on appeal.

Five men who attended an al-Qaeda inspired training school in Sussex - caught in July 2006 - are out. Five Birmingham-based suspects - among a gang led by Parvis Khan, convicted of masterminding a plot to behead a British Muslim solider - have been freed.

It is thought there are around 20 recently freed extremists in probation hostels.

They can be subject to curfews but are free during the day.

The Probation Service looks set to be strained to breaking point.

And probation officers' union chief Harry Fletcher said the situation would be aggravated by Government proposals to slash budgets by 15 per cent.

He added: "It will lead to disaster."

Security expert Chris Dobson said MI5 and police will also be put under "enormous strain".

DANGEROUS terrorist suspects could be released from detention to avoid the disclosure of secret intelligence.

Ministers are coming under pressure to scrap controversial "control orders" after the release of one of 20 men currently held.

Following a Law Lords ruling in June, they will now be forced to review each case before deciding whether to disclose intelligence details or free the suspect.

Old September 9th, 2009 #96
Reinhard

Can't believe that the majority of people couldn't smell State all over this, but then the calibre of many in our ranks ain't up to much, needless to say whenever I raised the point that NO-ONE actually knows the modus operandi of the so-called leaders of the EDL/WDL/Casuals United (or whatever other misnomer was adopted depending on which day of the week it is!) and that it is taking advantage of our White Youth who are sincere in their beliefs but also naive.

The State will shut-down these mugs as soon as their collation of intelligence is deemed sufficient and it will be these same White Youth who will have to put up with the 3am raids, also bear in mind that these same naive youth may be harvested by the State as their infiltrators and information-gatherers of tomorrow so be on guard!

Another point is that if you are 'at it' what the f*** would you be doing on a PUBLIC demo?!

Old September 9th, 2009 #97
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweyn Asleifsson View Post

For those reasons " I`m out "
And that is the exact point,anyone posting here who is fit and able and believes that the EDL is as legend claims a spontaneous coming together of ordinary natives who want the muzzos out,has no excuse not to be there.I am not covinced so I will not be there,other people I know including "soccer hooligans" are not attending not because of my influence they have arrived at this conclusion by their own analysis.

This is the whole point about the EDL et al where are the most keen wog bashers ? None of whom to my knowledge are in the BNP or any other organisation.In fact the EDL looks made for them,but they aint attending and have not attended previous manifestations.Most for want of a better description are "civic patriotic thugs" most regard the BNP and indeed all politics for mugs only.Most of them have black mates and associates in their crews and all of them including some famous south Londoners of Turkish origin hate muslims or more correctly extremist muslims or more accurately non beer drinking muslims.But they 'aint going,all of them have more than sufficient resources to put them in Harrow yet they are not going.When asked the answer is to the point and the same "Its a set up by the filth" .Now these guys arenet interested in "intelligence bulletins" or "Intelligence strategies".Their counter intelligence is limited to spotting undercover coppers at football events.Yet their inate criminal alarm bell rings at this golden opportunity to have a tear up.

Old September 9th, 2009 #98
Reinhard

Exactly, as an retired football lad myself I know 99% proper old-school ain't going within 100 yards of these impostors!

Old September 9th, 2009 #99
Bev
drinking tea

Couple more points strike me - could be the same thing as people accuse the BNP of being - a state safety valve, only a valve for the left, right and islamics all at once. The state won't care if they all beat each other up and they get some useful intelligence into the bargain.

Also, the timing is significant when you think of the fact the BNP is currently being told to let all and sundry into the party. Folk who might have seen the MEP's take seats and began to think that maybe the BNP were a viable party with a real electoral chance after all, are now being told that if they join, they might be sitting next to the very folk they joined to get away from. So they withdraw their new-found support from the BNP and look round for something more to direct it towards that does fit more with their ideals. But of course the EDL has no candidates, no party structure and no plans to form any so support of the EDL is no threat to the state. And when they've had enough, they simply shut it down. People who were enjoying the tear-ups won't go to the BNP or NF because after you've slapped an asian a few times, it's going to seem pretty boring posting leaflets and sitting in meetings listening to speakers.

Or am I reading too much into this?

Old September 9th, 2009 #100
bob hayne

Anti muslim = pro White full stop!

The waving of the jew flag in Birmingham was a very smart move by the EDL. The jew media could not go into antifash hysteria as usual as they know what Hezbulla and the rest have in store for Israel. A constant war with Islam is not what the jews want. They want a secure base for worldwide jewish activities in co - operation with muslims or any anti White groups. You don't see the Israelis going to war with Egypt do you?
The Egyptians are the biggest power in that region and could crush the jews with sheer numbers - their population is at least 70 million.

It's in our interest to forment war with Islam - the jew can never win against the Muslims and because of their twisted multicult attack on the West, we can't get involved in a long term war to protect them. The Americas pay off the Egyptians and Saudis not to attack the jews - just look at how much US arms those countries receive.

We need as mutch conflict with muslims in this country as we can get - only then will our lame brained fellow countrymen get the idea that mass non White immigration and colonisation is bad idea for their health in a very direct manner. No amount of BBC jew screeching about 'racism' will mean anything to Mr & Mrs Sheep when the ragheads start burning their towns!

Sad that it has to go this far but with jew and former commies of the labour party in control of the state there is not much of an option left.

Tags
#1, 9/11, 9/11 memorial, birmingham, choudary, edl, english defence league, halal, islam, kev carroll, kosher, london, mac, protest, state, tommy robinson, uaf, us embassy, woolwich

Thread