VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 22nd, 2007 #1
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Default Niggra Builds Homemade Flying Saucer -- Flight Tests Pending

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,245439,00.html

Sayeth the Niggra:

"There is no way this thing can't get off the ground because 40 percent of it is rotating."

Sayeth the Aeronautical Engineers"

Aeronautical engineers aren't so confident, especially considering the rotation speeds needed to lift the aircraft.

"Things spinning at those speeds are worrisome because of the stress from centrifugal force," explained Cornelis van Dam, professor of mechanical and aeronautical engineering at the University of California-Davis, a leading aviation school. "If it's not properly designed and built, it will rip itself apart. I wouldn't want to stand next to it when it gets up to speed."

The niggra expects to conduct testflights on his home-made saucer in about 8 months in Clinton Township, Michigan. I plan to be there, at a safe distance, camcorder in hand -- this will be too funny to pass up.

If this thing flies for more that 1 minute, I will take back everything I ever said about Niggra intellect.

General_Lee

Old January 22nd, 2007 #2
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Why isn't Israel scoopin' him up with bribes of east European White girls, bags American counterfeit currency and an unlimited supply of vintage Mad Dog 22 on ice, for their military aeronautics division?

I bet he assembled it all by himself -- using his lips!

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Last edited by James Woroble Jr.; January 22nd, 2007 at 05:34 PM.

Old January 22nd, 2007 #3
Ural

It absolutely irrelevant wheter tis thing flies or not - this guy is going to be on the Black Inventors list from now on - as the first man on Earth who built a flying saucer. Expect your kids learn about him in their schools soon.

Old January 22nd, 2007 #4
News
Friendly

The thing doesn't look very symmetrical. I think I'd stand back, too.

Gets points from me though. Looks like a chicken pot-pie with a little too much crust. You can always trim that off and still enjoy. Who doesn't like a chicken pie?

I don't know why, but I like this item. Nigger in a flying saucer just makes me grin.

Reminds me of that one A. Wyatt Mann cartoon(couldn't find it just now) with the nigger abducted by aliens, but it's more than that.

Old January 22nd, 2007 #5
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

What they won't see is what their own people did in 1939 while the nigger was cleaning out the rest rooms in a downtown Atlanta Woolworth's, or pimpin' his lil sister in Harlem to Merchant Marines leaving for England.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old January 22nd, 2007 #6
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

This reminds me of another story about niggergineers from a few years back.
If it looks somewhat like a helicopter, and the mock rotor blades rotate, you've
just invented a working helicopter - even if it's made from bicycle parts and a
water pump. Most blacks really are nothing more than children in adult bodies.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2406063.stm

Tuesday, 5 November, 2002, 15:29 GMT

Take-off for Uganda's own helicopter

The boys built the machine after visiting Entebbe airport

By Will Ross
BBC, Kampala

One particular exhibit has been drawing by far the most attention at an East African trade exhibition in
the Ugandan capital, Kampala.

Large crowds have been gathering around a red and white object, three metres long and less than two
metres high made of scrap metal.

It is Uganda's first home-built helicopter - designed by boys from the Katwe Youth Development Project.

One of them, Joseph Kantinti Mbazira, told me how they came up with the idea after watching helicopters
flying overhead.

"We wanted to do this for ourselves so we went to Entebbe [airport] to see how the helicopters worked," he said.

Joseph told me that, with its engine adapted from a water pump, the helicopter can fly about four feet
off the ground or three feet off the ground if it is carrying a pilot.

But he is keen to get more help to develop it.

Neck height

After a great deal of discussion at the exhibition, there was a call for a collection of money to put some
petrol into the helicopter.

Men in helmets held the helicopter down

Rather dangerously, the rotor blades began whirring at roughly about my neck height.

With the blades rotating, the crowd tried to persuade the pilot to get the helicopter off the ground.

Fearing a decapitation and remembering that Uganda's only independent newspaper was temporarily shut
down recently for reporting that a helicopter had been shot down, I made a hasty retreat.

In fact, due to safety reasons the organizers of the trade fair banned the helicopter from taking off so two
people wearing crash helmets held the helicopter down.

But however crudely made it may be, the crowd seemed pleased.

This was after all made in Uganda. It was our chopper.

Pride

"At least our boys can do something developmental," said one Uganda man.

Another said it made him feel proud and he would like the government to invest money in the project.

And when I asked one impressed onlooker if he would fly in the machine he said: "Yes of course".

"It's impressive. This is fit for the Third World. I commend them and urge them to continue with their efforts."

Now I just hope the team get help to improve the machine.

Although too many helicopters flying four feet off the ground could make Kampala a very dangerous place.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old January 22nd, 2007 #7
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

"There is no way this thing can't get off the ground because 40 percent of it is rotating."

Leroy forgot to mention, anything is possible, when using a crack pipe.

This is too rich. How do you rotate any round object, 40%?
I hope he takes all his family, on its test flight.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old January 22nd, 2007 #8
ngrh8r
Banned

I'm actually surprised they knew enough to put an engine in it. I remember a couple years back when some Nigerians built an "airplane" out of scrap wire and garbage bags. They couldn't figure out what kind of juju the White man used to make his contraptions fly.

What's really sad is that you can buy plans for your own "working" niggercopter in the back of Popular Science, which lately seems to be nothing more than a marketplace for scams.

Old January 25th, 2007 #9
Kamerad Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO

Take-off for Uganda's own helicopter

The boys built the machine after visiting Entebbe airport

Men in helmets held the helicopter down
Looks like an upside down lawn mower to me. Speaking of which, Redneck aerospace engineering has produced a craft capable of flying crop circles around Uganda’s best grass-chopper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_3vLmm5tC8

Old January 25th, 2007 #10
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamerad Q
Looks like an upside down lawn mower to me. Speaking of which, Redneck aerospace engineering has produced a craft capable of flying crop circles around Uganda’s best grass-chopper.
Cool! Reminds me of this clip of an R/C boat-car-plane. Neat stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVYGHVCsk
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old January 24th, 2007 #11
dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Woroble Jr.
What they won't see is what their own people did in 1939 while the nigger was cleaning out the rest rooms in a downtown Atlanta Woolworth's, or pimpin' his lil sister in Harlem to Merchant Marines leaving for England.

Well if it does fly, I want one that looks like this! Since that nigger is an American nigger, he probably has some White ancestry which explains why he was able to do this. If the design is sound, ZOG will either buy him off or make sure this goes down the memory hole pronto.

Old January 24th, 2007 #12
Chain

"Grab your board and go sidewalk surfin' with me" -The Beachboys, 1965

Old January 24th, 2007 #13
Ward Kendall...

A flying saucer was built back in the 1960's, and flown by its inventor, a white man. I thought everyone knew this fact.

Old January 24th, 2007 #14
News
Friendly

Quote:
A flying saucer was built back in the 1960's, and flown by its inventor, a white man. I thought everyone knew this fact.
Yeah it was basically a helicopter, if it's the one I'm thinking of. That's what the nigger is trying to copy but I doubt if he pulls it off unless he had LOTS of help.

Old January 24th, 2007 #15
Ural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Kendall
Facts mean nothing nowadays. My 8 yr old kid brought a flyer from school about goddammit first African-American in space! Not even the first African who was a Cuban. I asked if they know the name of the first man in space - NO. First woman in space - NO. First American in space - NO. First man on the Moon - NO.

I wanted to puke. And lectured the kids about history for awhile. And you say everybody should know it...
Yesterday I watched on Youtube Why People Believe that Americans are Stupid. Today it's already removed as "offensive".

Old January 24th, 2007 #16
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Kendall

Like the other saucer shaped aircraft designs, it barely flew.

Old January 25th, 2007 #17
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Tesla did indeed make plans for a flying saucer a LONG time ago. It was based on ceramic, electromagnetics and the use of high grade capacitors. This niggers saucer looks like its made from paper and plastic. I can't wait to see the test flight.

Old January 25th, 2007 #18
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Curious how the 55+ ‘eyekew’ nigger utilized a circular shape for such an sophisticated and advanced aircraft, yet not a one of these niggers in all of their African history and existence in millions of years thought enough of this shape TO MAKE A FUCKIN' WHEEL!

Up until the niggers exposure to the White man no wheel was ever used. All that they carted was dragged upon the ground with the use of two connected sticks. Same goes for a written language.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old January 27th, 2007 #19
marcusp
Had Enough?

It ain't called afro-engineering for nothin'.

Old September 9th, 2010 #20
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default Alfie Carrington, astronigger, steals $300 from dead cop fund

This is most certainly a conspiracy by the White devils at NASA to keep this black genius earthbound.

Quote:
May 15, 2010

Memorial donation missing

Slain officer's wife says relative stole $300

BY CECIL ANGEL
FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

The wife of slain Detroit Police Officer Brian Huff has filed a complaint with Clinton Township police, accusing a family member of stealing a $300 donation meant for the Huffs' son.

Capt. Richard Maierle said Friday that Melissa Alexander-Huff learned from residents at her condo in Clinton Township that a collection had been taken up for her son. The money was given to a relative to pass on to her because she was not home.

Police are not identifying the relative until he has been charged. But Huff's cousin Alfie Carrington, 60, told the Free Press on Friday night that "I'm accused of stealing the money."

He said he took the money May 5 from someone at the condo complex to pass on to Alexander-Huff at her husband's first funeral on May 7 in Mt. Clemens. "Basically, I received an envelope containing money that was passed on to the sister of the widow, Sylvia," Carrington said. "I don't know if they misplaced it."

Carrington said the envelope was sealed and that he doesn't know how much money was inside.

Police questioned him about the money, urging him to confess, he said.

"I told them I couldn't admit to something I didn't do," he said.

According to Maierle, Alexander-Huff questioned the relative about the money and contacted police Wednesday after he denied he had it.

Alexander-Huff said the relative appeared to avoid her at the funeral.

Maierle said police questioned the man Thursday and the man said he gave the money to relatives. Those relatives were contacted but denied receiving the money.

Carrington said he was released Friday after spending 24 hours in jail.

Maierle said that once police obtain written statements from the relatives, they will refer the case to the Macomb County Prosecutor's Office's for a warrant. The charge likely will be larceny by conversion, a one-year misdemeanor.

Brian Huff, 42, was shot May 3 as he entered a home in response to a call about shots being fired inside. Four other officers were wounded.

Jason Gibson, 25, the man police suspect of shooting Huff, has been charged with first-degree murder.

Thread