VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 3rd, 2009 #21
KMRATHELL
deken

Default Jared Taylor on the "holocaust"

Statement about the Holocaust

I received a private e-mail query from a total stranger (who certainly did not identify himself as a “neo-Nazi”) as to whether the Nazi genocide resulted in the death of six million Jews. I replied — again privately — with a single sentence, saying I did not know, because I had not looked into the matter. I meant, of course, the figure of six million, which is the only aspect of the question about which I would expect there to be any debate. Months later, I found myself accused of “sympathy for Holocaust denial.”
I understand that estimates of the death toll range from four to six million. I have nothing approaching the historical expertise to determine which estimates are the most accurate. To interpret my reply of “not having looked into it” to imply that I somehow doubted the Holocaust itself, is not only absurd but malicious.
Jared Taylor

http://www.amren.com/siteinfo/holocaust.html

Old April 4th, 2009 #22
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
"There is a power in the world that dominates our media, influences our government and that has led to the internal destruction of our will and our spirit," Duke said.

"Tell us, tell us," came a call from the back of the room.

"I'm not going to say it," Duke said to rising laughter.

But Michael Hart, a squat, balding Jewish astrophysicist from Maryland, was not amused. He rose from his seat, strode toward Duke (who loomed over him like an Aryan giant), spit out a curse � "You f...ing Nazi, you've disgraced this meeting" � and exited.
I was there when that happened - H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. I thought Duke came across a little self-serving but Hart's response was disgraceful and over-the-top.

Quote:
As it happens, only a few minutes earlier Hart, a mainstay of American Renaissance conferences, had been trying to reassure Herschel Elias, a first-time attendee from suburban Philadelphia, that he should not let his observation that the meeting was "infiltrated by Nazis and Holocaust deniers" ruin his impression of American Renaissance.

"The speakers aren't Nazis," Hart assured him. "Jared isn't a Nazi."
Little did Hart know, his jewish friend was right in the "eye of the hurricane."

When you hear the phrase, "don't worry, he's not a 'Nazi'", it's like, "don't worry, he's a good guy - he kisses jew ass."

When I used to go to those events, my friend and I used to crack jokes about the more hardcore WN's putting the jewish attendees into ovens.

Last edited by H.B.; April 4th, 2009 at 01:09 PM.

Old April 4th, 2009 #23
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
I understand that estimates of the death toll range from four to six million. I have nothing approaching the historical expertise to determine which estimates are the most accurate. To interpret my reply of “not having looked into it” to imply that I somehow doubted the Holocaust itself, is not only absurd but malicious.
Jared "The Tool" Taylor

Old December 16th, 2010 #24
Peter Cordes

Lightbulb Stormfront sold in 2008?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[B]

LETTER FROM HERNDON, VA.
White Nationalist Conference Ponders Whether Jews and Nazis Can Get Along
By JONATHAN TILOVE

Interesting read, thanks.

Here is an article from another forum that claims that Don Black has "sold" Stormfront in 2008 to Evelyn Rich, whose husband allegedly has ties to the CIA. .

Don Black Declares Himself Anti-Racist
Quote:
Black has reportedly recently suffered a stroke, leaving open the possibility that his recent public reconciliation with the Jews is the result of brain damage. However, given his history of corrupt and criminal activity in the movement, and his open associated with homosexuals, pedophiles and drug addicts, it seems more likely that this is just another level of his corruption.
Alex Linder, the head of the neo-Nazi Vanguard News Network (VNN), was particularly incensed. “It’s not that small a deal,” wrote Linder to a defender of Chloe Black who was minimizing the importance of her comments. “It shows that at the end of the day money matters more than principle to WN [White Nationalist] leaders.”
http://forum.thiazi.net/showthread.php?t=134583

Old May 26th, 2011 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator

[more and more Whites "get" what is going on with Taylor. on this thread containing a review of his book on White identity, commenters correctly ignore what the Polished Turd actually says to focus on what he won't say - anything about the nature of the force suppressing that identity]

Alfred
May 23, 2011 - 1:28 pm | Permalink

YOU CANNOT SAY: “WELL DONE” to those who fraternize and assist THE ENEMY OF OUR RACE.

Without the Self-Chosen, no Asian, no Latino, no African would be a problem today for any of the fast disappearing White homelands.

Jared Taylor desecrated on AR in a vandalizing of positively semitic proportions. Stanley Hornbeck’s review of CoC.

NO criticism of the Hive is allowed to penetrate the Semitic Moderator at AR. Thus angry Whites are led down a blind alley.

In fact note that often the AR front page has more anti-Islam article than what we face in America, namely Christian hordes, Mexicans, blacks, Guatemalans and so forth.

Again that is the misdirection of Whites anger, to serve the purpose of the Hive.

It is believed by observers that Mr Taylor’s wife is Jewish.

While we believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH, unlike our opponents, Mr Taylor has also demonstrated that he too does not.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...-21st-century/

Old October 6th, 2012 #26
Bruce Howard
Banned

Default Jared Taylor At Towson University

On October 2, 2012, Jared Taylor, editor of American Renaissance (www.AmRen.com), spoke at Towson University at the invitation of a prospective White Student Union.

Mr. Taylor argued that white students, and white Americans in general, have legitimate racial interests that are worth defending. Chief among them are ending racial preferences in universities and the workplace and stopping mass immigration. He also pointed out that racial diversity is not a strength, but a source of tension and conflict.

Mr. Taylor gave prepared remarks for half an hour before fielding an hour's worth of questions.

And A Reminder as to why Jared Taylor is a Pied Piper, Of the White Nationalist Movement.

Old June 13th, 2013 #28
George Dumas

I went to the latest AM conference and I was a JT fan but I have to admit you are turning me around Alex.

If the Jews who speak at the AR conference were like Finkelstein denouncing other Jews and their role in the White Genocide I could understand JT's stand on accepting Jews in his movement. But they are not. They are just blabbering about the differences between races, which already been told and retold a million times.

Now let's say that if JT's tactic to do not denounce Jews is in order to gain more mainstream media time and get a slack from ADL and SPLC then it failed big time because the little media time he gets he is ridiculed and passed off as a 'Nasty White Nationalist'. Also he is listed on ADL and SPLC sites and his conferences are pested with ADL and SPLC protesters.

I'm trying to play the devil's advocate for Taylor but honestly I can't think of one thing how this tactic be useful.
He probably thinks that by playing it nice and mellow we will gain more Whites to our cause. Well I don't see it working out, there were even less people at this conference than before.
He probably should have changed his tactic after still being bashed and bad-mouthed by the Jewish media.
It doesn't matter how nice you are to the Jews, they will humiliate you.

Old June 16th, 2013 #29
George Dumas

Edit: I wanted to explain that maybe its not in our best interest if whites fight each other because certainly that's what our main enemy wants but then I realized that letting these people to be gatekeepers is even worse.
Without a fight nothing ever gonna change and a fight is the last thing these people want.

Thread