VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 7th, 2015 #1
Ian Smith son

Default After diner posts image of his KFC Rice Box, others share food horrors

Quote:
Cheese-free toastie, sloppy burrito and a broken pizza: After diner's image of his KFC dish next to an ad of what it should look like, MailOnline foodies share their horrors

A diner's Subway cheese toastie featured a meagre amount of filling

Customers left disappointed with Domino's pizza and Burger King burrito

Fast-food customers have shared images of their disappointing meals after a KFC diner was left upset when his rice box looked nothing like the advertisement.

Domino's pizza, a Burger King burrito and a Subway cheese toastie all left diners feeling disgruntled due to their unappetising presentation.

Online user atheistlee started a thread on Reddit complaining about the quality of his chicken takeaway meal, writing: 'It cost me £6.09 which is about $9.25. I don't expect it to look perfect, but I do expect

more than a tiny scoop of rice and half a chicken breast.'

Other customers left disappointed have shared their pictures to show the gulf between the adverts and the real deal.

Chloe Venables took a picture of her Domino's pizza which appeared to have taken a bashing on route to her house and looked remarkably different from the golden pizza featured in the company's advert.
Read more: After diner posts image of his KFC Rice Box, others share food horrors | Daily Mail Online

Thread