VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 2 Days Ago #261
Crowe

Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post
Also those junta supporters make fun of American girl that was killed by Jews in Israel --- > https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1209207-4/

Their sadism knows no bounds , look at the comments by sickos.
If they're attacking Rachael Corrie for having the courage to stand up to Zionist kikes, then it's clear to me who's side they're on. It serves zero purpose to attack her, unless you're looking to fellate your love for Israel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Britannic Nationalist would be great to have on VNNF.
Yeah, he seems like a cut above most of the British posters we have on here.

Last edited by Crowe; 2 Days Ago at 04:32 PM.

Old 2 Days Ago #262
littlefieldjohn

littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post

… look at the comments by sickos.
Their "ideas" are very often, quite stupid and they are obviously prigging for Israel. Black lost his grip years ago.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; 2 Days Ago at 08:09 PM.

Old 2 Days Ago #263
Crowe

Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Their "ideas" are very often, quite stupid and they are obviously prigging for Israel. Black lost his grip years ago.
SF has been under a barrage from Zionist trolls since it was created, and it looks like they ended up winning that battle.

At some point Don Black quit giving a damn about what goes on there as long as money keeps rolling in. "Who" that money comes from is irrelevant as long as it keeps coming. He rarely comments about anything, and one of the last comments I heard him take on a relevant issue was something along the lines of "Muslims don't control our banks and media". I don't think his views have changed, but I think he simply quit giving a damn.

Something else I noticed was I rarely see some of SF's biggest donors engaging in any relevant issues in topics. Are they just really busy, or are they keeping their mouths shut to avoid exposing their views? Some of them mostly show up to shit post, honestly.

David Duke shows up occasionally to try and sell his books, or get people to donate to his website. He seems to be more interested in promoting his own website than he is about SF, and he's probably aware that SF is infiltrated by Zionists. But he's not looking to rock the boat when he has something to gain from it.

Anyone trying to join SF now to combat the Zionists over there missed the opportunity years ago. You'll simply end up banned, or placed on permanent moderation. Like what Poison did to all the former quality pro-Russian posters.

Last edited by Crowe; 2 Days Ago at 08:43 PM.

Old 2 Days Ago #264
BRMC

BRMC

Agree CROWE , rabbis Streljnikov and Poison justify Israeli terrorism and killing of that girl.

Yet the board at SF does nothing.

Old 2 Days Ago #265
BRMC

BRMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Anyone trying to join SF now to combat the Zionists over there missed the opportunity years ago. You'll simply end up banned, or placed on permanent moderation. Like what Poison did to all the former quality pro-Russian posters.
Yes , all the most intelligent pro-Russian members such as Roman1 TITAN , PvtWillHudson , Tomislav , LuganskWolf . myself and other brave anti-ZOG and anti-NWO fighters have been silenced there.

Yet SF main administration does nothing.

Old 1 Day Ago #266
Crowe

Crowe

At the core of US Imperialism is that shitty little jew state called Israel.

- They attack Iraq because Israel didn't like Saddam.
- They attack Syria because Israel doesn't like Assad.
- They got rid of Gaddafi in Libya because Israel didn't like him.
- They attacked the Taliban in Afghanistan because Israel didn't like them.
- They're trying to pick a fight with North Korea because they're an opponent of Israel.
- They're trying to pick a fight with Iran because they're an opponent of Israel.
- They side with (((Ukraine))), because Zionists in Israel support the junta there.
- They oppose Russia, because Russia is in opposition to them when it comes to Syria, Iran, and Ukraine.

If it wasn't for Israel, there wouldn't be much of a problem between the USA and Russia. We could even be friends. But as long as jews and Zionists run our country, it will always continue to cause problems for yours. That shitty little jewish/zionist state is at the core of everyone's problems. Ours and yours.

If it ever comes down to a war, I hope Russia wipes that shitty little jew state off the map. You all certainly got the firepower to do it. The moment they're crushed, the USA probably loses its willingness to continue hostilities.

Old 1 Day Ago #267
Serbian

Serbian
Thumbs down

Milo Djukanovic the anti White traitor and ZOG/EU/Soros puppet in Montenegro is very popular among the scum on (((SF Russia)))

Quote:
Poison
Slava Montenegro! Djukanovicu slava!

Quote:
Simon Petlura
Glory to Montenegro Djukanovicu and NATO.

Milo Djukanovic - Statesman, diplomat and savior of white race

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...6#post14098884

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327

Old 1 Day Ago #268
GoldfingerSRB

GoldfingerSRB

NATO little zombie FW190D6 post such delusions one more time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FW190D6
Is really funny read the weakness of the Kremlin in their propaganda trash like sputnik and rt, them always are saying that people protest againts NATO....but, how many are againts NATO and how many support it?

In Poland, Latvia, Lithuania and Stonia, im sure that support are 100%

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread