VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 21st, 2007 #1
Chain

Default President Of Gambia Discovers Cure For AIDS

Above and below, Yahya (Abdul-Aziz Jemus Junkung) Jammeh
I think Jemus Junkung Jammeh is snazzy, and if I were him, I'd drop the Yahya Abdul-Aziz part, or change Yahyu to Yahoo and keep it too.
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache...n&ct=clnk&cd=1
Quote:
President Jammeh was formerly named Yahya Alphonse Jemus Jebulai Jammeh.

https://cia.gov/cia//publications/factbook/geos/ga.html
Quote:
Median age:
total: 17.7 years
male: 17.6 years
female: 17.8 years
(2006 est.)

HIV/AIDS - adult prevalence rate:
1.2%
(2003 est.)

Infant mortality rate:
total: 71.58 deaths/1,000 live births
male: 78.06 deaths/1,000 live births
female: 64.9 deaths/1,000 live births
(2006 est

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811

Watch his official videos here (but not of him doing his magic):
http://www.statehouse.gm/realvideo/wamagazine/part1.ram

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811
Quote:
Gambian president claims cure for AIDS: green paste and bananas
Last updated at 14:06pm on 21st February 2007

From the pockets of his billowing white robe, Gambia's president pulls out a plastic container, closes his eyes in prayer and rubs a green herbal paste into the ribcage of his patient.

He then orders the thin man to swallow a bitter yellow drink, followed by two bananas. (Making monkeys out of them)

"Whatever you do there are bound to be skeptics, but I can tell you my method is foolproof," Yahya Jammeh says, surrounded by his bodyguards inside his presidential compound as he prepares to treat more patients.

"Mine is not an argument, mine is a proof. It's a declaration. I can cure AIDS and I will."

In a continent suffering from the world's worst AIDS epidemic, claims of miracle cures like those of Jammeh are alarming public health workers already struggling against the corrosive effect of faith-healers dispensing herbal remedies from thatched huts.

The biggest concern to experts is that Jammeh requires his patients to cease their anti-retroviral drugs, a dangerous move since doing so can weaken the body's immune system, making the patient prone to infection, said Dr. Antonio Filipe Jr., the local head of the World Health Organization in neighboring Senegal.

Since January, when he announced his cure to a gathering of foreign diplomats, Jammeh has thrown the bureaucratic machinery of his small West African country behind his claim of a cure.

Although compared to other African nations, the HIV rate is relatively low in Gambia - 1.3 percent of Gambia's population of 1.6 million - the last six press releases on the country's official Web site are dedicated to the president's treatment. Regular radio and TV addresses publicise his alleged cure, available to Gambians free of cost. The health ministry issued a declaration of support.

It has left international health organisations in a bind, with some like UNAIDS, the agency that coordinates the global fight against the deadly virus, reluctant to comment for fear of damaging relations with the government.

WHO's Filipe was diplomatic about Jammeh's claims, saying his organization respects the president's point of view.

But he added: "As the World Health Organization, we would like to state quite clearly the following - Number one: so far there is no cure for AIDS."

Jammeh, a 41-year old former army colonel who wrested control of his country in a 1994 coup, says his treatment is entirely voluntary and argues that his medications cannot be mixed with other drugs because "I don't want any complications".

The claim of a cure has prompted comparisons to the South African minister of health who won international ridicule last year for suggesting that a diet of garlic, beetroot and lemon juice is more effective than anti-retroviral drugs.

South African President Thabo Mbeki has been accused of not addressing the epidemic. His government did not provide AIDS drugs until a suit by AIDS activists forced it to in 2002.

But unlike his South African counterpart, Jammeh has gone to great lengths to prove his claim, arranging for blood samples of the first nine patients to be sent to a lab in Senegal for testing.

A letter on the lab's stationary indicates that of the nine, four had undetectable viral loads, one had a moderate viral load and three had high loads, a result posted on the government's Web site as proof of the cure. However, the lab technician that performed the tests warned they are not conclusive since the blood samples were only taken after the treatment.

"There is no baseline ... you can't prove that someone has been cured of AIDS from just one data point. It's dishonest of the Gambian government to use our results in this way," said Dr. Coumba Toure Kane, head of the molecular biology unit at Senegal's Cheikh Anta Diop University.

Waiting in plastic chairs outside Jammeh's treatment chamber, the patients themselves say they don't need lab results to tell them they feel better.

"It feels as if the president took the pain out of my body," says Ousman Sowe, 54, who says he was diagnosed with HIV in 1996. Sowe was among the first batch of nine men and women who were treated by Jammeh and have been in his care for nearly a month.

"My appetite has come back and I have gained weight," said Lamin Ceesay, thin from a nine-year battle with HIV.

Jammeh has so far refused to disclose details of his herbal concoction, saying only that the treatment uses seven plants - "three of which are not from Gambia." The treatment begins with the president applying the green paste, stored inside a deli-style plastic container. Next is a gray-colored solution, which he splashes on the patient's skin. It is stored inside an old Evian bottle, as is the yellowish, tea-like brew which patients are asked to drink. The therapy is administered numerous times over the course of several weeks.

After treating the original nine, Jammeh emerged from his black-tinted treatment chamber, carrying a tall wooden staff, a string of Islamic prayer beads and a leather-bound Quran.

In front of him, 30 new patients waited on lawn chairs, drawn like the first batch from the roughly 20,000 people currently living with HIV in Gambia.

He told them that during treatment, they must cease drinking alcohol, tea and coffee. They also cannot eat kola nuts or have sex.

Jammeh held up a leather-bound copy of the Quran, pointing it at each of the patients in turn: "In the name of Allah, in three to 30 days you will all be cured," he said.

The 30, still awaiting treatment, were herded into a minibus and driven to an empty hospital ward on the outskirts of the capital, where they will stay in dormitory-style rooms with sheets covering the windows for the duration of the treatment.

In a campaign to convince the world his cure is real, the patients are Jammeh's greatest asset - and also his potential downfall.

Lying on a mat on the tiled floor in the hospital ward, a 19-year old girl struggles to say her name, spitting a gray-colored phlegm into her scarf. Like everyone else in the concrete ward, she has been forbidden from taking her anti-retroviral drugs.

Also there was 25-year-old Amadou Jallow, who recently quit his job at a tourist hotel after his wheelchair-bound mother was diagnosed with AIDS. In his savings account is 8,000 dalasis (£151) - enough, he says, to last him the 30 days Jammeh promises it will take to heal his mother.

"I'm just afraid that, what if my account runs low?" he said. "But by then, I think she will be cured."

Last edited by Chain; February 21st, 2007 at 10:54 AM.

Old February 21st, 2007 #2
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Cost of a first class round trip ticket to Gambia? $1,600. Watching the 68 I.Q. Gambian president cure a virus by rubbing green shit on the infected patient? Fucking priceless.

Old February 21st, 2007 #3
Chain

Click here, and look to right side of screen to see the President actually in action on large spaghetti platter with beer mug prepariing his potion.
http://www.statehouse.gm/

I tried pulling the imageout of the html. There is a no-right click java applet. Can anybody get it out?

Crypto cooness love dis stuff! How bouts you?

You gone be fine, Jack. Now drink dis.

Dis be a particulah bad case, dat fo' Shoah.

Look like we gonna have to intubate dis' mofo.

..An' heah is a little her'on to hep' ease da'pain,too!

Lawdy, hep' me heal dis man!

Hail yes, it works!

I tink I pregnant too...Well, das good-- I tole you it work, bitch!

It sez here you is applyin' fo' da' Presdint's cure because you is a talented hip hop artist and you don'ts want yo' career to be cut short? Is dat right? Oh, and dat' you also is a up and coming scammer too.

If you ain't gonna sign da' guess book, I ain't gon give you da shit, OK?

I see you forgot to sign da' guess book as well, lady.

It cured Damon Wayans' club foot too. So I calls it my Anton Jackson pissin'stool magick cocktail.

Is you seen my mammy?

Last edited by Chain; February 21st, 2007 at 08:53 PM.

Old February 21st, 2007 #4
fdtwainth

I think we may well popularize this important invention done by a talented Gambian doctor within the black population in the U. S. and European countries, inter alia by covering it in VNN shows. This is a kind of culturaly-appropriate medicine, that will be helpful to the affected U. S. blacks and perhaps would even raise in them the desire to return to ancestoral lands for treatment. Black patients often have reservations about White-invented drugs, so a black medicine must definitely be more helpful and appropriate for them as AIDS cure

Last edited by fdtwainth; February 21st, 2007 at 02:30 PM.

Old February 21st, 2007 #5
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Quote:
I tried pulling the imageout of the html. There is a no-right click java applet. Can anybody get it out?

This the one?

Old February 21st, 2007 #6
Chain

I was visitin' Pres'dent Bush, and we was eatin' out at da' Spaghetti FactOree when it came to me as we was discussin' whether or not I would be willin' to join his new Iran continjint...It slaps me up side da' fo'head likes a bolt o' thunder!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-Boy View Post

This the one?
http://www.statehouse.gm/
Quote:
President Jammeh prepares his herbal medication for the HIV
and Asthma treatments

Last edited by Chain; February 21st, 2007 at 11:56 AM.

Old February 21st, 2007 #7
Pennsylvania Man
Banned

http://www.boydgraves.com/

Old February 21st, 2007 #8
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Sounds like election time is near....this guy will promise anything
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old February 21st, 2007 #9
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodjanoj View Post
Sounds like election time is near....this guy will promise anything
"Axe not wut yo' hood be doin' fo yo' ass, axe wut yo' punk ass be doin' fo yo' hood."

Old February 21st, 2007 #10
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
Cost of a first class round trip ticket to Gambia? $1,600. Watching the 68 I.Q. Gambian president cure a virus by rubbing green shit on the infected patient? Fucking priceless.
LOL. Believe it or not, the average Gambian has an IQ of 64. One criterion for diagnosis of
mental retardation (at least in the US) is a sub-70 IQ. They need more laptops, obviously.

who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by JimInCO; February 21st, 2007 at 03:43 PM.

Old February 21st, 2007 #11
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Take note of the significance of this 'AIDS' curing carnie nigger wearing surgical gloves in contact with fluid sopping final stage patients.

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old February 21st, 2007 #12
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
The biggest concern to experts is that Jammeh requires his patients to cease their anti-retroviral drugs, a dangerous move since doing so can weaken the body's immune system, making the patient prone to infection, said Dr. Antonio Filipe Jr., the local head of the World Health Organization in neighboring Senegal.
Hooray! This guy's a saint he is!

Old February 21st, 2007 #13
Rounder

I wish somebody would email that article to faggot websites and nigger rights groups.

Chain, those photos and captions, had me and my wife laughing our asses off.

Old February 21st, 2007 #14
Guard Dog 88
Banned

A gut busting hilarious thread. Can't wait for the next Goyfire, Chain: you, Alex, and Agis are gonna have a field day with this one!

When IS the next Goyfire coming out, anyway? I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms.

Old February 21st, 2007 #15
Chain

I think Agis has #48 up here; we record #49 tomorrow. Thx from everybody for your words.
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/d...GoyFire_48.mp3

Old February 21st, 2007 #16
ngrh8r
Banned

Like niggers themselves, the 'cures' they devise all share a similarity;
They don't work.

Old February 22nd, 2007 #17
Panheads Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO View Post
One criterion for diagnosis of
mental retardation (at least in the US) is a sub-70 IQ. They need more laptops, obviously.
Is it 70 or 80 to avoid the magic needle in the US? I thought it was 80. I know they set it high enough to make a large percentage of the negro population ineligible.

But you are correct, the OLPC project (run by the appropriately named "Negro"ponte) will fix everything. Soon, an enterprising simian will be offering this AIDS cure to us over the internet.

Old February 22nd, 2007 #18
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

I'm surprised he didn't declare the cure for AIDS "mah deeeeek!"

Old February 22nd, 2007 #19
Bolg

Alphonse?
Niahahaha. Doctor Yahoo Alphonse.

Last edited by Bolg; February 22nd, 2007 at 03:45 AM.

Old February 22nd, 2007 #20
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMG3000 View Post
I'm surprised he didn't declare the cure for AIDS "mah deeeeek!"
He would be too late in delaring that as a cure. That was, sort of a cure thought up a long time ago in the very advanced mind of the African. That is why you hear reports of African males with AIDS raping virgins(usually babies and small children)

Quote:
Black patients often have reservations about White-invented drugs
And with good reason! The white man invented AIDS, as just another one of the many weapons to keep the black man down.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; February 22nd, 2007 at 03:49 AM.

Thread