VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 5th, 2015 #21
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez
There's no milksop bullshit. Men are the examples of women's behaviour, and always have been. When men acted in a proper way, so did women. When men act like shiftless niggers, well, so do women.
I believe this.

Women appear to be sluts n whores this era, because men bang us then leave us.

Our mothers and grandmothers and great grandmothers only had one sex partner... Or if something went wrong two sex partners. Now today, women have at least 15 and more. Same said for our forefathers.

Old May 5th, 2015 #22
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post
I believe this.

Our mothers and grandmothers and great grandmothers only had one sex partner... Or if something went wrong two sex partners. Now today, women have at least 15 and more. Same said for our forefathers.
Look to yourself before you blame others. No man has ever banged and left me. Nobody is owed love. If you want someone to love you, you have to add value to their life, you can't be expected to be loved just for existing. I'm sorry, maybe that sounds kind of mean or harsh, but it's something you have to realize if you want your personal relationships to be happy and successful.

Old May 5th, 2015 #23
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Same said for our forefathers.
Where'd you get this half-cocked nonsense?

Brothels were huge business back in the day. Orgies were huge back in the day. The difference is that some women are meant to be pumped and dumped, others, to marry. All men deserve to fuck as much as they want. It's our right for building your world.

Old May 5th, 2015 #24
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
Tumblr feminist debate tactic 102: call the guy a virgin

Doesn't work here, my dear. Also, learn how to use the quote feature.
As for feminism, how do you think this came around? It surly wasn't the women who gave themselves this great power.... The white men allow jews to allow this shit to happen... So quite blaming women for feminism
& the whore era.

Old May 5th, 2015 #25
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
As for feminism, how do you think this came around?
Ideologues who actually believed women weren't scum if let loose in society without responsibilities. I can't blame the ones who initiated the experiment, they didn't read Schopenhauer. I blame modern men who actually try and court complete sluts and act dignified around them. I say, fuck them, literally and figuratively, and have some fun while looking for a decent woman.
Quote:
It surly wasn't the women who gave themselves this great power.... The white men allow jews to allow this shit to happen... So quite blaming women for feminism & the whore era.
No.

You are a part of it, and you reinforce femshit theory by talking back to your superiors. You need to shut up and go to the back of the class, like a good girl.

Old May 5th, 2015 #26
Olaf Menes

Quote:
The difference is that some women are meant to be pumped and dumped, others, to marry. All men deserve to fuck as much as they want. It's our right for building your world.
Uh, Nice sand Nigger mentality there. You sound like a bitter little bitch who is constantly rejected by women so you turned into a woman bashing ingrate with no respect for the White female.

Let me put this simply for you. Your own class is indicative of the type of women you mix with, if you are having that much trouble with females perhaps your own mentality is what you need to deal with.

Otherwise you just sound like a sexually devoid frat boy.

Old May 5th, 2015 #27
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Where'd you get this half-cocked nonsense?

Brothels were huge business back in the day. Orgies were huge back in the day. The difference is that some women are meant to be pumped and dumped, others, to marry. All men deserve to fuck as much as they want. It's our right for building your world.
Yes there were whores backed then, and normal women: but now, today even the normal women are turning into whores shaped by the men.

Old May 5th, 2015 #28
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Uh, Nice sand Nigger mentality there. You sound like a bitter little bitch who is constantly rejected by women so you turned into a woman bashing ingrate with no respect for the White female.
Tumblr feminist debate tactic 102: call him a virgin

Seriously, man, what you bring to the table is laughable. Here is an image to illustrate the reaction:

Manshaming should not, can not be a debate tactic among WN. It runs counter-current to masculinity, which is the spring-board for nationalist thought.
Quote:
Let me put this simply for you. Your own class is indicative of the type of women you mix with, if you are having that much trouble with females perhaps your own mentality is what you need to deal with.
Did something I write actually indicate that I am bereft of pussy, or are you just out of ideas before you've begun?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss
Yes there were whores backed then, and normal women: but now, today even the normal women are turning into whores shaped by the men.
All the freedom without wanting the responsibility. Women truly are the scourge of humanity.

Old May 5th, 2015 #29
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Look to yourself before you blame others. No man has ever banged and left me. Nobody is owed love. If you want someone to love you, you have to add value to their life, you can't be expected to be loved just for existing. I'm sorry, maybe that sounds kind of mean or harsh, but it's something you have to realize if you want your personal relationships to be happy and successful.
Your older than I am.. I recall you that you are a grandmother?

Of cause you only had one sex partner and never been bang and left behind... Because like how I said in my previous posting, your generation had one or at least two sex partners only... Where as my generation is a lot different from yours. Both men and women had changed since your day. Your generation may had less advanced Technoghly but you guys had better manners and behaviour than my generation.

Old May 5th, 2015 #30
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
No. Women are sluts and whores because they want to be, and because of the poisonous ideas most women (and most men, it must be said) ingest without ever giving them any thought at all.

Quote:
We aren't fucking role models, Dalvez, we are dictators.
You're not a dictator, you're a young man on the Internet with an over-inflated ego. That's about it. Who are you in a position to dictate to? So, how are you a dictator in any sense of the word?

Quote:
Decent men are surrounded by insufferable whores every day.
You mean, like those drooling fratboy fuckheads in that picture you posted?

Quote:
You're saying we need to be a bunch of virgins/betas/whiteknights (like you) because otherwise women will be sluts.
You really are very immature, Nigel. Namecalling now? Do you really get so upset whenever anyone disagrees with you? Are you really so insecure as to your status? Who's the beta here, then? And by the way, what is a 'beta'? Just another piece of fuck-headed PUA jargon you've picked up from the jewy PUA industry, without knowing it (if you're to be believed).

You're not an expert. You're a decidedly average person who's slept with a few women and thinks he's qualified to give advice to people on relationships and what men should and shouldn't do.

It's funny; on most areas of human knowledge, people are expected to know what the fuck they're talking about, but on dating advice, any moron can be taken seriously, no matter what kind of poisonous shit they spray around.

So, you've fucked a few stupid sluts. Good work, champ. How does that make you an expert on what men should and shouldn't do? Why should anyone take your advice on the subject seriously?

Quote:
Men going out and fucking whomever, whenever, would still be getting all the pussy.
The more you go on as if your opinion on this subject is worth anything, the more you sound like a degenerate nigger. Keep it up. Maybe you and Stanley Diggs can compare notes sometime, eh?

Quote:
Women truly are the scourge of humanity.
Or maybe you'd rather compare notes with Georgie Witzgall?

Old May 5th, 2015 #31
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
All the freedom without wanting the responsibility. Women truly are the scourge of humanity.
I never ask for this un natural freedom... And men simply pass it over, now men hate us for it?

Old May 5th, 2015 #32
Olaf Menes

Quote:

Actually it was White men who allowed the jew influence in to corrupt the White female, so perhaps you should take a look at your own lack of masculine nature, of which is primarily to defend the weaker sex.

Old May 5th, 2015 #33
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
I guess the overall mentality can be summed up in one sentence!

Old May 5th, 2015 #34
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Your older than I am.. I recall you that you are a grandmother?

Of cause you only had one sex partner and never been bang and left behind... Because like how I said in my previous posting, your generation had one or at least two sex partners only... Where as my generation is a lot different from yours. Both men and women had changed since your day. Your generation may had less advanced Technoghly but you guys had better manners and behaviour than my generation.
I'm younger than you are. I have had more than one sex partner. I never said I was a virgin until marriage. I just said I've never been banged and abandoned. It's because even though I was never some beautiful or perfect woman I tried to be loving and make myself an asset to my man's life so he wanted to keep me around.

Old May 5th, 2015 #35
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
You're not a dictator, you're a young man on the Internet with an over-inflated ego. That's about it. Who are you in a position to dictate to? So, how are you a dictator in any sense of the word?
This barrage of questioning tactic isn't effective. The veracity of what I'm saying should not be judged via argumentum ad verecundiam. This isn't a scientific dilemma, dipshit, this is a moral question.

I posit that men should fuck whomever they want, if there's an industry pumping out sluts, and men want to fuck, gee, why not capitalize on the industry?

If you're a smart guy like me, you'll grab a decent, marriable one at your leisure. Does this somehow cast doubt on my previous tom catting? Not in the slightest. In fact, you might find this abhorrent, but who cares about your opinion; she thinks it's pretty sexy that I've had a fair number of previous partners.
Quote:
The very ones.
Quote:
You really are very immature, Nigel. Namecalling now? Do you really get so upset whenever anyone disagrees with you? Are you really so insecure as to your status? Who's the beta here, then? And by the way, what is a 'beta'? Just another piece of fuck-headed PUA jargon you've picked up from the jewy PUA industry, without knowing it (if you're to be believed).
Do you into serious discussion, moron? None of this pertains to the topic at hand in the slightest. Bringing up the PUA whatever again is simply a red herring tactic that falls beside the reality that men ought to fuck whomever they want, and if women (especially on this board) want a good husband, they should not fuck around.
Quote:
You're not an expert. You're a decidedly average person who's slept with a few women and thinks he's qualified to give advice to people on relationships and what men should and shouldn't do.
Neither are you, so, using this new logic that sexual relationships can only be critiqued from a authoritative point of view, there's no reason to even contemplate being a monk until you find a woman whom you would marry, as you would suggest.

However, sex is fun, exciting, whether you dupe some slut, or pay for it (you do either way), it's a lot more fun than whiteknighting bitches like Alyss who'll just blame you for everything, anyway.
Quote:
It's funny; on most areas of human knowledge, people are expected to know what the fuck they're talking about, but on dating advice, any moron can be taken seriously, no matter what kind of poisonous shit they spray around.
We've gone from "you're no guru" to "you don't know what you're talking about."

Dude, quite the progression. I have been in the dating game for over 11 years now. While admitting this makes me feel old, it does give me a significant amount of expertise, especially when discussing modern courting strategies.
Quote:
So, you've fucked a few stupid sluts. Good work, champ. How does that make you an expert on what men should and shouldn't do? Why should anyone take your advice on the subject seriously?
Because what you're promoting is gay as fuck. Dig?
Quote:
The more you go on as if your opinion on this subject is worth anything, the more you sound like a degenerate nigger. Keep it up. Maybe you and Stanley Diggs can compare notes sometime, eh?
Can't rape the willing.

Besides, Diggs blathered on about the sanctity of bitches almost exactly like you do.
Quote:
Or maybe you'd rather compare notes with Georgie Witzgall?
Say what you will, but my advice leads to more sex with women, yours, less sex with women.

Old May 5th, 2015 #36
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Actually it was White men who allowed the jew influence in to corrupt the White female, so perhaps you should take a look at your own lack of masculine nature, of which is primarily to defend the weaker sex.
I don't mind a future where bitches don't exist at all.

Old May 5th, 2015 #37
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
masculine nature, of which is primarily to defend the weaker sex.
Wtf?

Do they ever let your dick air out from the chastity belt?

Old May 5th, 2015 #38
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:

So ladies, do you still back him now?

This is proof that he hates women because he can't find love or never been with a woman. A bitter post directed at women because it sounds like he can't get a lady.

Old May 5th, 2015 #39
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:

So who would you have sex with? And who would nurse and raise the babies?

Old May 5th, 2015 #40
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
So who would you have sex with? And who would nurse and raise the babies?

Duh.

Thread