Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 4th, 2007 #21
Ironguard1940

Default Make sure the niggers you get are the worst of the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
A fantasy of mine if I struck it rich is to buy a home in a very liberal/jewish cul de sac and stock it with niggers. Especially NEXT DOOR to some ultra-liberal nigger lover type. Make a reality TV show called "Diversity is Our Strength" and follow around our intrepid niggers as they make friends with neighbors.
Make sure that these coons are the lowest lowlifes you can find, preferably with criminal records and a history of violent behavior. You won't have to look far; every city is loaded with these parasites hanging out on street corners drinking their 40s and harassing White people for money.

Old March 4th, 2007 #22
Adamic Man

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo! View Post
does not this under-mine the very tenets of xtianity and make a total mockery of it?

how can a group of people who have been fed a diet of xtian dogma from almost the cradle to the grave act like this?

IMHO: xtianity CLEARLY CANNOT CHANGE any-one's behaviour for GOOD or ILL....yr behaviour is determined by your genes!

thus: WTF is the point of xtian beliefs?

i wish some xtians would explain this to me?

'people' are NOT EQUAL: in any way, shape or form: the races ARE NOT EQUAL: nor CAN THEY BE!.......they are not equal mentally, physically, pschyologically, genetically or spiritually.....if they are NOT EQUAL in this life, then HOW can they be equal in the 'next'.....if u believe xtianity?

how could Christ then have come 'to save mankind'?
There is a very logical explanation to all this.

The Christian Identity theology can clear all this up for you. But it can't be summed up in a few sound bytes. You'll have to take some time to read and study, Scriptures for America being one of the best to learn from, in my opinion.

The Christianity you describe is "JUDEO-Christianity."

The correct teaching, from the Bible, which contradicts all of judeo-christianity is:

Christ did not come to save all the world, or all the races.

He only came to save the white race. He is the God to the white western European peoples (known as Israelites) and is not the god of non-white races, despite how many black or Korean churches spring up.

God gave his laws only to the white race. This is why blacks and other non-whites who live amongst us BRISTLE when we try to apply our laws to them, such as "No murder," "no rape", "no stealing" etc. etc.

The races are NOT equal. The white race is descended from Adam and was a separate, special creation apart from the other races

God's law for his white people commands SEPARATION in every way, NOT INTEGRATION.

That means - we don't let non-whites join our churches...we don't intermarry with them...we don't have business dealings with them...we don't let them live amongst us....we don't let them rule over us, i.e. be the mayor of a city, etc.

This is just a few tidbits. Can you see why Christian Identity is so HATED? Why my CI literature and tapes from Scriptures for America are intercepted by someone in my local post office?

-AM

Old March 4th, 2007 #23
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post

Just wait until niggas get their rep-er-a-shun checks. Every street in the Kwa will look like that.
It doesn't take much.

With six .50 caliber mounted Hummers roaring over the crest of the not too distant hill, descending down upon these boot lipped crotch clenchers, with the rage of five generations of pent up anger, such scenes would only occur once in a civilized society.

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old March 4th, 2007 #24
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

If the stupid niggers had taken the 20 year payment plan, they could have had a 20 year block party in white suburbia, instead of a 4 month one. You get like twice as much, due to taxes, in the drawn out payment plan. And you can still live like a lucky king.

The only reason to take it all in one shot is if the winning is already huge to begin with, then you can invest most of it and do just fine.

Point is: stupid niggers always lack foresight. I mean these ARE a people who never invented a gd thing, not even a wheel.

Old March 4th, 2007 #25
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Woroble Jr. View Post
It doesn't take much.

With six .50 caliber mounted Hummers roaring over the crest of the not too distant hill, descending down upon these boot lipped crotch clenchers, with the rage of five generations of pent up anger, such scenes would only occur once in a civilized society.
With the double-benefit of ending hunger in vultures, ravens, and crows all across North America - for free!

Well...the bullets are cheap at least.

Old March 4th, 2007 #26
blueskies
Banned

The welfare checks for example go directly to the landlord, and food market. The chimps cannot even be trusted with money for they're own shelters. It’s a zoo mentality with which the government has to take the necessary step in society. Just lock em up in zoo's and be done with it.

Old March 4th, 2007 #27
Respect VanPatten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamic Man View Post

The Christian Identity theology can clear all this up for you. But it can't be summed up in a few sound bytes. You'll have to take some time to read and study, Scriptures for America being one of the best to learn from, in my opinion.

The correct teaching, from the Bible, which contradicts all of judeo-christianity is:

He only came to save the white race. He is the God to the white western European peoples (known as Israelites) and is not the god of non-white races, despite how many black or Korean churches spring up.

God gave his laws only to the white race. This is why blacks and other non-whites who live amongst us BRISTLE when we try to apply our laws to them, such as "No murder," "no rape", "no stealing" etc. etc.

The races are NOT equal. The white race is descended from Adam and was a separate, special creation apart from the other races

God's law for his white people commands SEPARATION in every way, NOT INTEGRATION.

That means - we don't let non-whites join our churches...we don't intermarry with them...we don't have business dealings with them...we don't let them live amongst us....we don't let them rule over us, i.e. be the mayor of a city, etc.

This is just a few tidbits. Can you see why Christian Identity is so HATED? Why my CI literature and tapes from Scriptures for America are intercepted by someone in my local post office?

-AM

If niggers/spics/etc. are "beasts of the field" why did Jeboo make them able to breed with "Israelites"? Was it to test our faith? If so, why didn't he make human-sheep crossings possible?

CI solves the dilemma of the whole Jeboo thing for WNs who are unable to dump Christianity, but it still amounts to tossing thirty thousand years of actual European history and heritage out the window and replacing it with the history and tribal law of a New Jersey-sized chunk of desert in the eastern Meditterranean. CI hates "the Jew," but guess what, CI expects you to live under the tribal law of "the Jew." I'm sorry, but I'll believe niggers are our eqkwals before I believe a bunch of Bronze Age Arabs were actually Germans. And I don't want to hear anything about the Iranic-speaking Scythians being the "lost tribes of Isreal." Puh-lease.

I'm sick of kikes, and I'm sick of Israel. Can we get on with something else, please? Why not "Shinto Identity" wherein Germans are descended from the Ainu, and thus are the "true Samurai"?

Old March 4th, 2007 #28
jimbo!
Banned

Exclamation ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamic Man View Post

-AM
i'll look into it....as 'Respect van Patten' observes: CI is for those xtians who see the huge difference(s) between the 'races' & there-fore cannot 'swallow' the traditional main-stream teachings: which: as you agree yr-self: must clearly be WRONG!
(isn't Pastor James P Wickstrom 'CI'?)

(jimbo!)

Old March 4th, 2007 #29
Miskatonic

Is that thing on the left a man or woman??
...For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men. This I have known ever since I stretched out my fingers to the abomination within that great gilded frame; stretched out my fingers and touched a cold and unyielding surface of polished glass.

Old March 4th, 2007 #30
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
What manner of men would feel cmpelled to defecate in the streets as a result of winning millions of dollars?

Old March 4th, 2007 #31
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post

Is that thing on the left a man or woman??
I don't think even IT knows the answer to that question!

Old March 5th, 2007 #32
J3115

Notice how the Neighbors refused any comment (No doubt they feared being
called racist)

I bet if a decent, clean *White* respecting family like the Gaede's moved in
next door - these neighboors would have made plenty of comments to the
media: "No Hate Here" etc.
How dare a White family speak out against the kind of things these White people had to endure, that's just racist.

Old March 5th, 2007 #33
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post
Point is: stupid niggers always lack foresight. I mean these ARE a people who never invented a gd thing, not even a wheel.
Reminds me of the niggers in Zimbabwe. After killing off the White farmers and taking
possession of the land, the first thing they did was to eat the seed corn. The simple
concept of short-term pain for long-term gain is lost on the species, in all situations.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old March 5th, 2007 #34
marcusp
Had Enough?

Drug dealing? Think ZOG would use their civil asset forfeiture laws to go in and take all their shit?

Nah, I don't think so.

Old March 5th, 2007 #35
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post

Looks like one huge nigger "block par-tay" goin' on in Detroit!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old March 5th, 2007 #36
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3115 View Post
called racist)
I'll bet that Chain could get some of these people to open up. Could you imagine the soundbites
he could extract from the people who live nextdoor to this zoo?
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old March 5th, 2007 #37
Ironguard1940

Default Of TNB and victim 'hood'

Samuel, Elizabeth and two sons named in the suit all have a criminal history.

"I just feel like I'm a victim in the whole situation," he (Samuel) said.
----------------------------------------------------------
If this is not TNB, there is no such thing: niggers with a criminal history committing more crimes and allowing still more crimes to happen on their property with their knowledge and even their consent, and they have the gall to claim to be the victims. My fervent wish is that these worthless parasites really do become victims-of violent crime. Lynching would be preferable, but however these coons meet their end would be acceptable to me. THAT would be justice served.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; March 6th, 2007 at 01:54 PM.

Old March 6th, 2007 #38
Ironguard1940

Default Self-hating Whites need some hate directed at them

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3115 View Post
called racist)

I bet if a decent, clean *White* respecting family like the Gaede's moved in
next door - these neighboors would have made plenty of comments to the
media: "No Hate Here" etc.
How dare a White family speak out against the kind of things these White people had to endure, that's just racist.
The Gaedes' neighbors in Kalispell, Montana have already done this to them as well as distribute literature against "hate." These niggerloving soccer mom and NASCAR dad types know it is okay to talk their shit and pass out their crap about a proud White woman and her racially conscious daughters because there will be no repercussions from it. The Gaedes have done absolutely nothing to warrant any action against them. In fact, I understand they pretty much keep to themselves. Contrast the treatment of the Gaedes with the treatment these niggers have gotten-absolute silence. These same Whites, who denounce us and welcome this type of lawlless nigger scum that threw a 'lottery block party,' would be scared out of their wits to say anything if these coons moved in next door and started their TNB.

Old March 6th, 2007 #39
candi_01010

well. I don't really know what to say, black people act really physco, so I have to think they're inferior. also, there are facts to back up the fact that they are unmotivated and completely incapable of a moral concept. They cannot concieve the fact there is more to life than their stupid culture, stupid music, and especially sex. they can't understand a commited relashionship, but they can understand humping. I wish we never brought them over to america, so they could rot of aids in their filthy fucking huts in Africa, they are ruining, fucking ruining america. pretty soon our race will die out, no more red heads, then no more blonde. since society thinks it is "ok" to marry a black, they will never be a minority again. they will run everything, and no one will have a problem with it because they are buying the bullshit propaganda. My generation doesn't realize what a monsterous nuiscence they are, and I go to school with them trust me they are horrid. Absolutley mortifying. they have utterly ruined our education system. half of the class understands our math lesson (in multiplication for god's sake!) but the other half (you guessed it: the black half) is still lost somewhere in their own befuddled brains

Old March 6th, 2007 #40
Demonica

Quote:
Originally Posted by candi_01010 View Post
I wish we never brought them over to america, so they could rot of aids in their filthy fucking huts in Africa, they are ruining, fucking ruining america.
Welcome to VNN!
As for your comment about us(Whites) bringing nigger savages to America, if you do a bit of research you will see most slave ship owners were kikes. Useful information.
Enjoy your stay.

Thread