Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 14th, 2019 #2
Joe from OH

Fascinating listen on so many levels. Thanks for posting!

Old February 14th, 2019 #3
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

I'm glad you liked it. I'm a younger man, born in the Carter era and didn't know much about Nixon. I am impressed with him based off of this recording. I discovered it today and I have already listened to it three times.

Old February 15th, 2019 #4
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
I'm glad you liked it. I'm a younger man, born in the Carter era and didn't know much about Nixon. I am impressed with him based off of this recording. I discovered it today and I have already listened to it three times.
One of the most remarkable (and depressing) things about this is how Nixon absolutely knew the score on niggers and spics. Yet he didn't say anything. Why? He also knew the score about the jews and their media power.

Politicians and businessmen have been bowing to the yids for almost 100 years in this country. Will anyone with any real power or standing ever have the balls to say anything about the jew?

I'm hoping that Ann Coulter is so pissed about the border cave in by Trump that she might. I'm probably full of it on this, but ain't nothing wrong with dreaming, eh?

Old February 15th, 2019 #5
Enbyeff

Nixon was very smart (so was Moynihan), and as he made clear, he know the racial score, in all its aspects; where he - and every single White of that generation in positions of responsibility - were catastrophically WRONG was in never openly speaking what they knew to be true:

"Gotta keep the lid on. Goddamn, if the media jews ever got wind of what we're discussing...."

They thought by privately knowing the truth, they as leaders could tweak the system to make things better for niggers & spics without dragging down Whites; we see how THAT worked out, huh.....

Old February 15th, 2019 #6
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
One of the most remarkable (and depressing) things about this is how Nixon absolutely knew the score on niggers and spics. Yet he didn't say anything. Why? He also knew the score about the jews and their media power.

Old February 16th, 2019 #7
Gladiatrix

An interesting video that came up in my jew tube feed.

Old February 17th, 2019 #8
remnant

Good Stuff, I never heard that recording . It's just remarkable that leaders knew the score on many levels, but underestimated the corrosive force of the Jews. Nixon had good instincts;like so many Goys before him he just didn't really understand the animal he was dealing with.

Old February 17th, 2019 #9
Dan T N Ford

Hence "Watergate"; he just had to go................. can`t have a jew wise White man in charge, can we? (Even if RM Nixon was a coward just like Billy Graham! )
If the kikes had n`t forced him to resign, they would have found a "magic bullet" for him.

Thread