Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 17th, 2019 #1
Gladiatrix

Default White Privilege Doesn't Mean Anything - and That's the Point

"If you’re intimidated by a racially loaded term such as “white privilege,” as so many conservative leaders and commentators seem to be, then you don’t belong in a position of power. A game is being played on you, and you don’t understand the rules."

https://amgreatness.com/2019/02/12/w...NDe-7GO62eOhrk

Old February 17th, 2019 #2
FEMAAlert

look at these grown white men, police complaining to their negro police sargaent about the term 'white priviledge' as if the black guy is going to be outraged.

how pathetic is that? they think the black guy is going to take charge and stop the spread of racism against whites.

this is the training center for ALL police in the state. I'll just guess all state police are like this now. black guy in charge of the academy, Lesbians teaching them how to be proper police

Old February 17th, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

Think that pale-skinned blue nigger will get it? Doubtful. He would shoot any one of us dead if he were ordered to (by his nigger and lesbian bosses). Fuck him.

Oh, nice pink shirt the pale-skinned blue nigger in the video is wearing.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 19th, 2019 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

what it means is 'an attack on whites.' meaning is functional, not intellectual. as with, i dont know, grandaddy of all anti-white slurs 'racism,' and all its millions of offspring, baked fresh daily like imaginary auschwitz zhids

Old February 22nd, 2019 #5
rest02

Good article. It essentially is a psychological curveball, that is thrown by anti-whites during a debate, that dazes and frightens the opponent. The Juden have manufactured such a strong societal stigma of being white & priviledged that a white man would rather die than be publicly accused of it. Just a single accusation is enough to scare someone into submission. It's standard intimidation, somewhat reminiscent of the Witch Trials & other theological dictatures.

Launching that curveball is like launching a web on your opponent. They struggle to free themselves of that web (I.e. begin to desperately explain why they aren't priviledged), rather than continue with their debate. It's crippling, if you allow yourself to get caught up in it.

Experienced Jewish lawyers, I'm sure, came up with the tactic.

Thread